Kathy The Mature Bookkeeper

Story Info
Wild night out with sexy mature coworker.
2.8k words
4.31
216.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked for a small company when one day the owner stopped by my office to tell me that he had hired a permanent bookkeeper. Until then, the company had used a part-time bookkeeper that the owner would meet in the evenings to review the books. I was informed that I would have to share my office with the new person for the three days per week that she would be in the office. Oh well, I thought to myself, my office was large enough for two people and he referred to the new bookkeeper as "she" so maybe she'll be attractive. At the time, I was twenty-six, and as any healthy young man, always hoped to find attractive women to admire and fantasize about. The office had two administrative assistants who already met that need. Joanna was about thirty-two and the more attractive of the two with blond hair and blue eyes, about 5'2" and 105 pounds with a very nice body and small breasts. Michelle was younger and sexier, about twenty-one and 5'4" weighing 120 with long black hair and dark eyes with an excellent, toned body and medium-sized breasts. Michelle always wore low-cut shirts and tight sweaters to show off her firm breasts, and I for one, always enjoyed the view.

The next day the owner stopped by my office to introduce the new bookkeeper. Her name was Kathy and she was absolutely gorgeous. She was in her late forties with short, stylish blond hair and green eyes. For an older woman, she was in amazing shape. She was 5'5" and weighed about 125 pounds. Overall, she had a very elegant and classy appearance. She was dressed in a very nice, conservative business suit and wore bright red lipstick. I was very pleased that we would be sharing an office.

After Kathy had a chance to meet the rest of the office personnel, she stopped back in our office and unpacked her bag and set up her desk. She told me that she would be in the office three days per week. I noticed a wedding ring on her finger but didn't ask any personal questions at that point. I was married also but that never stopped a fantasy scenario in my mind, especially when it came to a beautiful and sexy older woman like Kathy.

The following day, I was in the office early working when Kathy came into the office. She said hello and I said hi as I continued to work away on my computer. I could tell Kathy was taking her overcoat off and hanging it up and I was dying to turn around and see what she was wearing, especially since I did not get a good look at her body the day before with her suit jacket on the entire day. I did not want to be obvious so I waited ten minutes or so and then decided to go grab a cup of coffee. As I turned in my chair, I saw Kathy sitting at her desk in a white silk shirt and a red skirt. She looked so amazingly sexy. I could now see that her breasts were large and full. I asked her if she would like to get some coffee in the lunchroom and she jumped up and said sure. I tried not to stare but I soaked in her body with my eyes. The red skirt was form-fitting and hugged the curves of her ass in just the right way and her breasts were round and firm in the white silk shirt and I was getting excited just seeing her in front of me. I think she must have noticed my interest and I could see her nipples growing hard under the fabric of her bra and shirt. As we walked down the hallway, all I could think about was how much I wanted her.

Over the next several months, Kathy and I became friends while sharing our office. I would look forward to the days that Kathy would be in the office. She told me about her two kids in college and her one child in junior high school. She did not ever talk about her husband. Then one day she asked me if I wanted to go to lunch with her. I agreed and we walked down the block to a casual café and sat at a table. We made small talk about work and the office over lunch then she told me that she and her husband were separated and in the process of divorcing. I said that I was sorry to hear it. She said thanks, but that he was a jerk and that it was for the best and that he had already moved in with another woman. I asked if she was dating anyone and she said that she had been on a couple of dates recently but nothing too exciting. We finished our lunch and headed back to the office. I could hardly stop my erection at the thought of this sexy, older woman dating and in apparent need of sexual fulfillment. At least if would give me some fantasy material for masturbation later that day.

Kathy and I continued our office friendship and started to talk about other interests. Art, literature and music were frequent topics of our office conversations. She loved blues music, especially live blues. One Wednesday morning while looking through the local entertainment magazine, I noticed that a nationally recognized blues singer was performing the following evening at a club about thirty miles from the office. I made the comment to Kathy that she should go to see the show and gave her the magazine. She thanked me but said that she did not have a date readily available on such short notice and probably wouldn't go alone. I told her that I would like to go also and that maybe we could meet each other at the club. I explained that my wife was out of town and I didn't have plans that night anyway and it would be fun. She agreed that it would be fun. Before I left the office, Kathy stopped at my desk and suggested that we meet at a restaurant near her condo for dinner then we could drive to the club together. I agreed and told her that I would see her at the restaurant at six. She wasn't going to be in the office on Thursday so I wouldn't see her until that evening at dinner.

Thursday was a slow day at the office so I checked out early and went home to relax for the afternoon. While in the shower, just thinking about Kathy's full breasts made me hard. I wondered how firm they were without the support of her bra. She was probably a full C cup and possibly even a D cup. Her breasts most likely sagged a little since she was in her late forties and had three children. I soaped up my erection and came within minutes of stroking while thinking about my sexy, older officemate. I figured that it would be much easier to get through the night with Kathy after masturbating in the shower. After all, I knew that I would be hard just being in her presence at dinner and the club then would have to drive home before I could take care of myself again. I finished showering and got dressed and drove to the restaurant to meet Kathy.

Upon entering the lobby, I saw Kathy waiting for me and I was not disappointed with the way she looked. She was wearing black heels, black nylons and a tight black skirt that stopped just short of her knees. Her legs were incredibly sexy and toned. She was wearing a pewter silk blouse with the top button undone which gave a very brief view of her cleavage. I could feel my cock twitch at the moment I saw Kathy standing there. I waved to Kathy and crossed the lobby to join her. I extended my hand to hers and she gently pulled me to her and gave me a soft hug and said hello. This was the first actual contact I had ever experienced with Kathy and it felt incredible. I could feel her breasts press against my chest as we hugged. They felt just as large as I had imagined and were extremely firm. Her perfume was intoxicating. My cheek brushed hers and I noticed how the incredibly soft and feminine feel of her skin. As we broke our hug, I commented how lovely she looked. She thanked me and asked if I was ready to go to our table. We had a pleasant dinner and talked about work and politics. I was so turned on to be with this sexy, older woman. At one point, Kathy excused herself to go to the ladies' room to freshen up and I watched her walk away from the table enjoying the view of her sweet ass in her tight black skirt.

After finishing our meal, I paid the check and we walked to the parking lot. I offered to drive the thirty miles to the club and Kathy thanked me for being so courteous. I opened the passenger door for her and she slid into my car. As she did, her skirt inched up her thighs and I got an even better look at her legs. She definitely stayed in excellent shape for a woman of almost fifty years. I walked around to the driver's side and jumped in and we drove away. During the drive, Kathy's cell phone rang. She answered and it was her youngest daughter. I heard Kathy say that it was OK for the daughter to spend the night at her friend's house as long as it was OK with the friend's mother. After the call was done, Kathy put her phone away and said that she could stay out late since her daughter would not be home tonight. Good news, I thought to myself.

Once we arrived at the club, we found a table and sat down to enjoy the blues singer who had just started her first set. I had a scotch and Kathy was drinking wine. Since I had to drive after the show, I planned to only have one or possibly two drinks at the club. Kathy drank her wine quickly and was on her third glass by the time the singer was finishing the show. We headed for the car to drive back and I noticed that it had gotten cold during the two hours we were in the club. As we arrived at the passenger door of my car, Kathy remarked that she was chilly and I removed my sport coat and put it around her shoulders. She leaned forward to hug me and said thanks. I could feel her nipples harden as we hugged and I moved my mouth to hers and gave her a soft kiss on her beautiful lips. She immediately kissed me in response and I felt her silken tongue enter my mouth. My hands roamed her shoulders and back as I pulled her to me in a passionate embrace. After ten minutes or so of kissing, I suggested that we get in the car and head back.

The drive took about thirty minutes to make it back to the restaurant where Kathy's car was parked. I was not sure if there was going to be a next step, and if so, what that next step would be. As we approached the restaurant, Kathy told me to keep driving and directed me turn by turn until we had pulled into the driveway of her condo. I followed her to the door and we went inside. She asked me to make two drinks in the kitchen and then join her in the living room. She had put some jazz on the stereo and was sitting on the sofa as I walked in the living room with two glasses of wine. She looked so sexy and I noticed as I sat down that Kathy had undone the second button on her blouse. I saw the black lace of her bra and noticed the hardness of her nipples.

I put the wine glasses on the table and sat down beside Kathy and immediately started to kiss her. She was as turned on and excited as I was. My tongue explored her soft mouth and then I moved to her neck. I kissed steadily downward on her neck until my mouth was in the opening of her silk blouse. I then unbuttoned her blouse slowly as I continued kissing her chest and neck. After unbuttoning the last button, I removed her blouse and moved my hands to her breasts. They were firm and large and I massaged one in each hand and gently rolled each nipple between my thumb and index finger. As I did so, Kathy lightly moaned. She then moved to stand and removed her heels then unzipped her black skirt and slid it off as she stood in front of me. Next she slowly rolled her nylons off and then stood in front of me in only her black lacy bra and panties. She apparently shopped for her lingerie at Victoria's Secret and she looked fabulous in the sexy undergarments.

My twenty-six year old cock was raging as I looked at Kathy standing in front of me. At nearly fifty years old, she was sexier than most women my age and younger. Kathy then knelt between my legs and kissed me as her hands started undoing the buttons of my shirt. She then pulled my shirt off and dropped it on the floor. She then removed my shoes and socks. Next, she undid my belt and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I rose up slightly to allow her to remove my pants and boxer shorts. I was sitting on her sofa naked and she was kneeling between my legs only wearing her sexy black bra and panties. I wanted so much to have my cock inside her, but Kathy had other ideas first.

Kathy slowly kissed my neck and chest and stomach. When her soft mouth reached my erect cock, she kissed around the side and licked my swollen balls. She then laid her tongue flat and moved slowly from my balls all the way up the shaft of my cock until her soft lips were at the head of my cock. Kathy then swallowed the head of my cock and started to give me the best blowjob that I have ever received in my life. Her tongue and mouth were soft and she expertly licked and sucked. I could tell that she enjoyed sucking cock and was passionate in giving me pleasure. Each time I felt my cock tensing in anticipation of cumming, Kathy would move her hand to the base of my shaft and squeeze gently in order to prevent my eruption. She sucked me for probably fifteen or twenty minutes. Meanwhile, my hands were running through her sexy, short blond hair. I then moved my hands to her back and undid the clasp of her lacy bra and, as I did, it fell to the floor. I now had my hands on her bare breasts. They were magnificent and I could tell by the increased frenzy of Kathy's mouth working on my hard cock that she enjoyed having her breasts kneaded and her nipples squeezed.

Kathy then stopped sucking my cock and kissed her way back to my mouth. She pulled her panties off and told me that she had to have me inside her. I pulled her up slightly so that she was straddling my legs and guided my cock into her well-lubricated pussy. She was very wet and extremely tight. Kathy positioned her legs around my back and I pulled her to me tightly. She moaned as my cock fully entered her and she planted her mouth on mine and kissed me hard. She came immediately and I could feel her pussy quiver as her juices washed over my hard cock. Her orgasm was intense but she maintained her straddling of my cock and we rhythmically fucked as her eager tongue explored every inch of my mouth.

I finally broke the kiss and leaned her back slightly and moved my mouth to her breasts. I was very close to cumming and I knew that sucking on her beautiful breasts was going to put me over the top. As I took the hard nipple in my mouth, Kathy let out a low moan and told me that she was going to come again. Hearing that, I sucked hard on her breasts and pulled her to me as hard as I could. We came together as my cock was buried deep inside Kathy's sweet pussy. We both came many more times that night and we ended up falling asleep in her bed.