Kathy (White Trash Whore)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jon47m
jon47m
79 Followers

Slowly she curled her hand into a ball and made a fist.

She held it still at first as Kathy wriggled around it, making herself comfortable, and then she started to work it in and out of her.

Very gently at first; almost as gently as Kathy had pushed the next two inches of the vibe into her.

Kathy was surprised that she had felt very little resistance, but then remembered her first time, many years ago, when she had found it very easy, and nowhere near as scary, as the tales she had heard from other girls about the excruciating pain and bleeding that they had suffered. Something which in later years she had put down to her enthusiasm for sports and cycling.

The vibrator was halfway in before Kathy slowly withdrew it.

Her hole was still tightly gripping it, but its movement was made easier by the natural lubrication that she was producing in ever greater quantity.

Kat gyrated her hips as Kathy fucked her; Kathy orgasmed once more as Kats fist worked increasingly harder inside her.

Jeff sat open mouthed, squeezing his bell end between his thumb and forefinger to stop him from cumming, when Kat screamed out,

"I think I am ready now Kathy..........I am ready to be fucked."

"Yes baby....next time you see him you will."

"Oh Fuck Kathy, I wish he was here now."

"I know.......a cock feels so much better than this plastic thing"

"OH Kathy I really want his cock now........I need to be fucked"

Kathy scared herself. She almost asked Kat if she wanted Jeff to fuck her; she looked up at Jeff, instantly realising that the same thought had occurred to him;

But she couldn't do it.............could she?............would Kat even allow it?

She reached behind her, taking hold of Kats wrist and pulling it from her cunt; loving the feeling as her whole fist, stretched the mouth of her twat open, before leaving her.

She turned around and lay beside her, smoothing her palm across her forehead and then stroking her cheek as she kissed her.

Kathy turned off the vibrator and then used her fingertips to massage Kat's clitoris.

She looked straight into Kat's eyes and then turned to look at Jeff.

She was about to speak, but Kat interrupted her.

"Jeff?................Oh My God Kathy............do you think he would?"

Momentarily stunned by Kats question, Kathy paused, and Kat spoke again.

"Will you do it Jeff.........will you fuck me?

All three of them were in a stunned silence.

Jeff couldn't believe his ears.

Kathy suddenly felt motherly toward Kat and wanted to help her enjoy it as much as she could.

Kat was desperately waiting for a response.

Jeff got up and stood at the bedside next to Kat.

"Are you sure you want to do this Kat?"

"Yes Jeff.......I'm sure........I want to feel it in me."

She shuffled around on the bed so her bum was on the edge and then raised her legs; offering herself to him.

Kathy sat at her side and took a hold of Jeff's cock; pulling him towards her.

"You should wear a condom Jeff"

"It's okay Kathy, I started taking the pill two months ago."

Jeff was dribbling pre-cum as Kathy rubbed his cock head against her slit.

She was extremely wet, and her puffy little cunny lips parted easily as his cock pushed against them.

Slowly he moved in; she was tighter than Kathy's arsehole, but she offered little resistance to his invading shaft.

"Oh Kathy, that feels fucking wonderful."

"I know baby...............please be careful Jeff."

"No Jeff.....It's okay....fuck me...........fuck me properly."

Jeff tried; he really did try, but try as he might, the tightness of her young hole gripping him so firmly as he fucked her properly, aroused him to such an extent, that within a dozen or so strokes, his seed was pulsing through his cock, and spurting inside her.

"Don't cum too deep inside her Jeff"

Kathy winked.

"You know why."

Jeff complied with his wife's request, and entered no further than the base of his helmet as his sperm pumped into her.

Kat had experienced her first orgasm with a real life cock inside her, and she loved it.

Jeff pulled out and moved back, allowing Kathy to take his place; and as he panted, to try to regain his breath, he watched his wife go down on the sweet little hole that he had just filled with his spunk.

"Thank you Jeff."

Jeff stood at Kat's head and then knelt at the side of the bed, holding her hand as Kathy licked and sucked at her juicy pussy.

"The pleasure was all mine Kat; that was quite an unforgettable experience for me."

He leaned forward to kiss her and Kat turned her head towards him and opened her mouth as their lips met, pushing her tongue inside his mouth to play with his.

Jeff only intended the briefest of kisses and was shocked at how passionately Kat responded.

She broke the kiss and licked her lips, moaning softly; and her body trembled.

Kathy had had her tongue inside her bum, but was now, once more licking her fanny and sucking on her clit; expertly bringing her to yet another climax.

Jeff and Kathy lay on the bed with Kat between them; nobody spoke as they all, for different reasons, contemplated what had just transpired.

It was Kat that broke the silence.

"I wonder what the time is."

Jeff opened the top drawer of his bedside table and looked at the alarm clock.

"Just gone ten past six."

"Oh shit, my mom will be wondering where I have got to."

They all sat up, and then Kathy said,

"We best get dressed then, and I can give you a lift home."

Jeff had received a text message from Kathy, advising him that, although it was her day off, she may not be home until the evening, and not to bother preparing a meal for her as she was eating out.

She also told him to wait up for her.

It was only just after 8pm and he was sitting on the sofa in his bath robe, watching T.V. when she came home.

She stood in the living room doorway, her messy red hair falling on the shoulders of the black leather jacket, which was open down to her waist perfectly framing her firm and ample boobs.

Jeff loved her to wear jeggings; the skin tight denim look really showed off her legs and backside, and the knee high, black leather, full laced boots, completed the picture perfectly.

She undone her jacket, slowly removed it, and threw it on a chair.

She was now totally naked from the waist up.

She sat in the armchair opposite Jeff.

"Will you be a darling and undo my boots for me?"

Jeff didn't hesitate for a second.

He was kneeling at her feet with her boots resting on his thighs as he hurriedly undone the laces.

He removed the first one, complete with the pop sock, and then lifted her foot to his lips, gently kissing her toes.

The lightly sweaty smell was an aphrodisiac to him; his already erect penis began to throb as he sucked at her toes.

Kathy flicked open his bath robe with her booted foot, pushing the pointed toe against his scrotal sac, and then ran the stiletto heel up and down his inner thigh.

He cleaned between her toes with his tongue as Kathy rubbed the shaft of his throbbing prick with the sole of her boot; the heel, sometimes painfully, but pleasingly for Jeff, stabbing at his bollocks.

"Take the other one off Jeff." Kathy commanded as she lay back squeezing her nipples.

He dutifully complied and removed it as she stroked his pre-cum dribbling tool with her bare foot, occasional teasing his arsehole with her big toe.

He feasted on her; licking the sole of her foot from heel to toe until she stopped him.

She pulled down her jeggings to her knees and Jeff pulled them off before running his hands over her calves and up her inner thigh, and then to the waistband of her panties.

He had pulled them to her knees before he noticed the semen in the gusset.

"Looks like you have had some fun today darling."

Kathy smiled, but didn't answer.

Jeff probed the warm and moist goo with his finger, and then licked it.

She slid forward to the edge of the chair and Jeff took her panties off.

She lifted her legs, bringing her knees to her shoulders, exposing her smoothly shaved snatch and arsehole to her delighted husband.

He parted her reddened cunt lips, and he could smell the pungent aroma of her sex combined with a uniquely male scent, and see the creamy white globs of spunk mixed with her own juices.

Kathy tried to push the mixture out of her twat as Jeff's tongue entered her, but she achieved more than her desired goal, spraying his face with piddle and farting a further blob of cum from her arse as he licked and sucked at her.

Jeff pulled away momentarily and ran his fingertip up her bum crack, rescuing the sperm that was dribbling from her, before licking it and then plunging his finger into her poop chute.

"One hell of a load that guy had Kath!"

Kathy laughed, "You mean those three guys Jeff."

Jeff became even more excited as he cleaned the spunk of the three unknown guys from both her holes.

Kathy massaged her clit as he probed and slurped at her, and then, after several minutes of his oral attention she asked him to fuck her.

He positioned the head of his cock between her cunt lips, but before he pushed inside her she said,

"Up the bum Jeff.............do me up the bum."

He lowered his prick and pushed easily inside her anus, his cock finding more sperm, deeper inside her, providing the perfect lubricant for her distended pooper.

Kathy knew he would not last long, and managed to bring herself off before Jeff spurted his seed in her bowels.

They finished with a 69, on the floor, before snuggling up together on the sofa as Kathy relayed all the juicy details of her afternoon activities to him.

Kathy had been at a bit of a loose end.

There was little to do around the house, and Jeff had left for work before she woke up, so she satisfied herself with her vibrator before having a shower and a close shave of her nether regions.

She had some cereal and a coffee as she sat at the computer scanning her messenger and chat rooms, but nobody interesting was online, although Lenny had left her an offline message promising it would not be long before they had another party.

She was actually getting quite desperate.

She felt an uncontrollable desire for sex and would not be satisfied until she had fulfilled it.

Kat was at work, so she couldn't call on her, and Lenny, John and Jeff, were similarly engaged.

And then she thought of Bill.

It was worth a try, she would call him, she had already put the number he gave her on her mobile, and she basically had nothing to lose.

She dialled the number.

"Hello.........Bill.........It's Kathy...."

"Kathy?"

"Kathy from the hospital........nurse Kathy..."

"Oh hi babe, hows things?"

"Good thanks........um.........I know it may sound strange.........but....are you busy today?"

"Um.......hang on......I'll just go check my diary."

Kathy was starting to feel like a bit of a fool.

"No babe....I'm free all day.......why............d'ya wanna come give me a bed bath?"

"Well....I was actually hoping you might take me for a ride............ah.........on your bike?"

"Sure sweetheart........love to.............give me your addy and I'll come pick you up.................I have a spare helmet that should fit you.........About two-ish?"

"Brilliant.......I'll be ready for you..........."

"Maybe we could get some lunch somewhere?"

"That will be my treat Bill...........see you at two......."

"Okay.......bye sweetheart........."

Kathy had just over an hour to get ready; she had already showered so it was just a matter of finding something suitable to wear, so she allowed herself 15 minutes more play with her vibrator.

The vibration on her clit soon had her cunt sopping wet and able to take the full 10 inches inside her, which provided enough lubrication for her to use it on her arse.

She closed her eyes, imagining it was Leon's huge black cock up her bum, and used her fingers to bring herself to a magnificent, heart pounding, and extremely wet orgasm.

The vibe was slightly dirty when she finally pulled it out, so she took it into the bathroom to clean, and gave her arsehole a thorough wash out with the shower hose before returning to the bedroom to dress.

A skirt on a motorbike was out of the question, so she plumped for her tight three-quarter length jeggings, with a black tee-shirt, leather boots and jacket.

It was ten past two when Bill rang the doorbell, she picked up her little black leather shoulder bag; he instantly hooked his arm around her waist, pulling her close to him and kissing her, as she opened the door.

"Hiya babe............wow.........you look like a real biker."

"So glad you approve Bill."

Kathy stared at the gleaming metallic blue Ducati motorcycle in her driveway, and then at the matching colours of Bill's leather jeans and jacket, as she placed the full face helmet, that he offered her, over her head.

Kathy climbed on board behind Bill, settling into the pillion seat as he fired up the engine.

She wrapped her arms around his waist, pulling herself tight against him as the machine throbbed between her legs.

They zoomed out of the driveway and sped along the road; Kathy clinging on, for dear life, to avoid being thrown backwards by the acceleration.

A static and crackly voice boomed into her helmet.

"Lean with me baby."

She held him tighter, her body at one with his as they swerved around the bends.

"Fuck, Bill, this is fantastic..........can you hear me?"

Her crotch pushed hard against his lower back as he came to a halt at the crossroads.

"Yeah doll.......I can hear you just fine."

Kathy thrilled at the excitement as he twisted the throttle, and the front wheel lifted slightly, as he headed out over the railway track, narrowly missing a red light, and took the road out of town.

She was excited, but she still had a nagging feeling that his style of riding was exactly what had led him to be in hospital in the first place.

They leaned into the bends on the country roads; at times her knees came perilously close to the tarmac beneath them.

Kathy broke a fingernail by clawing so hard at his leather clad stomach as they swayed and swerved, increasingly faster, into the narrow bends.

Finally, they arrived at their destination.

The Buck Inn; a thatch roofed, country pub, renowned for its fine selection of food; notably the fish dishes.

Kathy hoped that they would be able to get a table, as it was always advisable to book, but as they ground to a halt, she realised the car park was not over full, and afternoons were probably less busy.

Bill locked their helmets onto the bike and they walked across the gravel car park to the entrance.

They enjoyed a fine meal; Kathy choosing a prawn salad, accompanied by two glasses of wine, and Bill went for steak, accompanied, much to Kathy's relief, by lime juice and tonic water.

They both declined a sweet, but ordered coffee before Kathy settled the bill.

"So where would you like me to take you next Kathy.........I feel as if I owe you something in return for the wonderful service you gave me at the hospital?"

"I'm sure you have a very good idea about the next ride you can give me Mr. Curtis, but I will leave the choice of venue up to you."

Kathy then excused herself and paid a visit to the ladies room.

She was not surprised to see a small damp patch in her white cotton knickers when she pulled them down around her knees and sat down to piss, and hoped there would be more creamy fluids in them by the end of the afternoon.

Something she was positive Jeff would enjoy; which reminded her to send him a text telling him she may be late home.

Bill met her outside the ladies room and they left to go out to the bike.

After about fifteen minutes of negotiating ever narrower country roads, Bill slowed almost to a standstill and turned onto a dirt track, which was essentially a bridle path.

After about half a mile bumping down the path between the hedgerow and the stubble field, they arrived at a wooded copse.

Bill parked the bike on a grassy patch about ten yards into the woods.

She dismounted after him, and had only just got both feet on the ground, when he took her by the waist, spun her around, and bent her over the motorcycle seat.

Within seconds he had removed his helmet, pulled her jeggings and panties down to the tops of her boots, parted her legs and bum cheeks as far a possible, and was licking at her arsehole.

"Mmmmmmm....fuck babe, I knew you were gonna taste good from the first time I sniffed my fingers in that hospital bed, but I never imagined you would taste this good."

"Fuck Bill, you are really good with your tongue..........but I can't open my legs far enough.........let me see if I can pull my stuff over my boots....they should stretch enough."

He supported her as she squatted, and with a bit of a struggle, finally stepped out of her jeggings and panties.

She took off her helmet as he unclipped his boots and stripped down to his socks.

They both opened their jackets and then Kathy dropped to her knees to take his cock in her mouth.

"Not so fast babe, I want to enjoy some of you too."

He pulled her head away then lay down on his back, on top of his leathers.

"I don't mind the grass stains on my back if you want to get on top of me?"

She straddle his thighs and started to lower herself onto his dick.

"Um.......other way round if you don't mind, doll?"

She turned, and knelt, and lowered her arse onto his tongue, then took his cock in her hand and his balls in her mouth.

He still had a full set of pubes on top, but his bollocks were shaved smooth.

Unfortunately for Kathy, he had a hairy arse, but she threw caution to the wind, and started tonguing it anyway.

Apart from the rough feeling of his wiry hair on her tongue, she found it extremely pleasurable, and very very tasty.

She imagined that he too was enjoying her hole, as every time she pushed, his tongue travelled deeper inside her.

Kathy had to exercise caution, because the diuretic effect of the wine and coffee had come into play, and she was increasingly in need of a piss.

"I'm gonna have to stop for a minute Bill, I really need a wee."

"I don't have a chamber pot for you babe, but I'd love to watch you go."

They both got up.

"Bend over the bike seat babe, and open those lovely long legs, I wanna see you squirt like a horse."

She did as requested and Bill watched as a spray of pee squirted from her.

Kathy was quite a forceful pisser, and sprayed an arc of urine two to three feet behind her.

Bill loved the way that her arsehole pouted as she pushed out the piss, and he stood at her side and fingered it until the flow subsided, and then went down on her and licked at her slit.

"Have you finished nurse?"

"I think so."

"Pity." he said, as he applied his lips to her crack and tongued her again.

Kathy pushed again, and a final dribble of pee splashed into his mouth, accompanied by an audible blast of wind, from her arse to his nose.

"You are a fucking lovely dirty bitch babe," he said before he pushed his tongue, once more up her bottom.

He spent several minutes savouring the warm musky flavour of her delicious bumhole, but then said,

"I think we should fuck now Kathy."

"Ready when you are Bill, fuck me where you like, and as hard as you can, please."

Kathy gasped, and was a little surprised when he thrust his cock deep into her cunt. She always imagined him as an arse man.

Of course she was right;

He pounded her cunt for just a couple of minutes, covering his shaft with her slit slush, and then forced it into her shitter.

He had one hand under her tee-shirt, roughly manhandling her tits and nipples, and the other holding a fistful of her hair.

jon47m
jon47m
79 Followers