Kathy (White Trash Whore)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jon47m
jon47m
79 Followers

She opened her mouth to catch it, and Ivan moved up so that she could take it between her lips.

"Mmmmmm........taste your shit, you filthy little cunt."

He pushed harder and let go a dirty wet fart as she gagged on his pee, and then she felt his poo land on her stomach.

She put a hand on it and rolled it on her belly; it was a hard and quite thick lump and she picked it up without it breaking.

She brought it up to her face to examine it.

Ivan pulled his cock out of her mouth and shuffled back to shit out another smaller and softer turd that squished in between his bum crack and her smooth cunt mound.

Kathy licked at the hard piece of poo then sucked it as she put her other hand on Ivan's slimy crap covered cock and wanked him.

Then she pulled it out of her mouth and held it up.

"Stick your shit up my cunt Ivan............use it like a dildo."

He took his poo from her and turned around to push it into her twat.

His filthy arse was right in front of her face, and she parted his crack with her fingers and a small piece of the shit dropped onto her neck.

She scooped some onto her fingertip and sucked it before leaning forward to tongue his bum crack.

Kathy had already lost count of her orgasms; they seemed almost continuous, but the shit that Ivan was furiously working in and out of her twat was disintegrating in her cunt juice, so he squished it in his hand and rubbed it into her thighs, covering the white flesh between her hips and stocking tops, and then tongued her clit.

They were both pushing hard to feed each other, pissing and farting as they licked and sucked on each others holes.

"Fuck Kathy....I'm not gonna last much longer........I'm gonna blow my load."

"Do my shitty arse Ivan..............put your fat cock in my dirty bumhole and fuck me."

He turned around and looked down at her as he pushed his cock against her shitter.

"You fucking filthy shit covered cunt..............you are the dirtiest whore I have ever had the pleasure of knowing."

Kathy licked her lips with her brown tongue, and then rubbed her hands over her stained body, from her bald mound and up around her tits, then she pushed them onto Ivan's chest and smeared it over him.

He pushed hard into her, making her squeal with delight.

"Feed me your fucking dirty spunk you bastard."

Ivan rammed his cock hard into her arse.

"Not in my arse you fucking shit.............in my filthy cunt mouth."

He pumped even harder, feeling his cock tingling as he began to cum.

He straddled her and pulled her head towards him.

She took his shitty length into her throat, gagging on it as his muck spurted onto her tonsils.

She sucked hard on him as he filled her mouth with his seed, enjoying the poo and cum cocktail.

Finally he pulled his cock out of her and watched as she swallowed; rubbing his shrinking dick on her tits before pointing it at her face.

Kathy really hoped he would be able to.

And he did.

She felt the blast of dirty air hit her stomach and the wetness of his fart as the stream of piss hit her face.

She opened her mouth and he filled it to overflowing; she didn't close her lips until he had finished, letting the pee flow out over her face and beautiful red hair; and then she rinsed it around her mouth and gulped it down.

Ivan collapsed on the bed beside her, their tongues entwined, fondling each other, still smearing the dirty wetness from their holes all over them.

Relishing the stench, and the feeling of the cooling excrement that was trapped on the plastic sheet beneath them.

Kathy's bum was in a pool and they both laughed as the trapped air, from Ivan's pounding, escaped from her arse and blew bubbles in the shitty water.

Ivan put his hand between her legs and splashed the piss over her.

He put a finger in her bumhole and Kathy fingered her cunt and brought herself off once again.

She started to pee and Ivan lifted her legs up so she could pee over herself, occasionally taking some of her little fountain into his mouth and then spitting it onto her face as her piss sprayed down over her tits.

They sat facing each other in the middle of the bed, causing all the liquid to form a puddle between them, and played in it, splashing the pee over them and washing each other with it until they had used it all.

"Your hubby will be wondering where you have got to Kathy"

"Don't worry about him Ivan; I'm sure he will be okay with it. In fact I am sure he will get off on it when I tell him what we've been doing."

"Jesus Kathy, if I told my missus she would go fucking apeshit."

"I am feeling a bit tired though Ivan, maybe we should get ourselves showered?"

They both squeezed into the small shower cubicle and washed each other.

jon47m
jon47m
79 Followers