Kathy (White Trash Whore)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jon47m
jon47m
79 Followers

"How are you feeling Bill?" she asked as he took his medication.

"Very much better thanks, apart from a slight dizziness."

"So you will be ok for your bed bath then?"

"Sounds good to me sweee..........sorry....... nurse."

Kathy laid her head on one side and gave him her best interpretation of a scowl. She removed the bed cover and asked him to turn on his side so that she could undo the two strings that tied the flimsy, backside revealing, hospital gown, and then stripped it off him.

Placing the plastic sheet on the bed she asked him to roll onto his other side so that she could pull the sheet under him, and then, asking him to lay on his tummy she began to gently wash his back.

She quickly washed from his neck to his toes then finally to the crease between his buttocks. He considerately parted his legs and she wiped him with the flannel before placing it in the bowl and drying him off with the towel.

"Turn over please Bill"

For the first time Bill was slow with his reply......

."Um, I don't know if I can....... uh, I mean I don't know if I should nurse."

Not shy are we Bill?" she asked with more than a little levity in the tone of her voice.

"I do this every day."

He rolled over.

Sure enough, he had an erection.

"Hmmmmmmm I think I should be able to work around that OK."

"You don't have to," he said, feeling more comfortable as he watched Kathy staring at his proud member.

She washed his face arms and hands, her gaze constantly drawn to his long and not too thin prick.

"Go on babe, you know you want to."

She looked him straight in the eyes trying to muster every sense of duty and dignity in her body, but her feeble defence was transparent to Bill.

"I won't tell if you won't," he said, with an air of self confidence in his voice.

She placed the flannel back in the bowl and started to soap her hands, placing them on his breasts and massaging them.

"There's a good girl," He said as he began wanking himself.

Kathy moved her hands down over his rippled and lightly hairy stomach cupping his balls in one as the other gripped his shaft and began stroking.

"Oh babe, you are good at this."

She felt her skirt lifting, and then his hand moving up on the inside of her thigh. She parted her legs as he reached his goal.

"Fuck darling, you are ready for anything."

Kathy's panties were still in her handbag after her earlier masturbation.

She bent down, pointing his dick towards her lips and then she let it force her lips apart as she lowered her head onto its full length, imagining how it would feel if the 8 or so inches of stiff meat were pushing into her cunt; overcoming her gag reflex with just a slight constriction of her throat muscles as she let it sink inside her.

He had two, maybe three fingers inside her as he pumped at her increasingly wet cunt.

Kathy was blowing him as hard as she could;

Sucking for all her might as he slipped out of her and then clamping her lips tightly around him as he pushed back in. He poked her arsehole, she poked his.

They both developed a fucking motion as she sucked and he fingered.

"I'm gonna cum nurse!" he declared as his finger continued shagging her arse.

Kathy sucked harder and tighter, her hand wanking him as she sucked, tasting his warm goo as his cum exploded into her mouth.

Kathy was cumming too.

Bill now had four fingers in her twat.

Kathy's mouth was so full of cum that it had started to escape and run down his shaft, matting into the hair at the base of his cock.

She swallowed, her finger still inside Bill's arse, massaging his prostate, his thumb inside hers. She pulled away swallowing as she looked at his bell end then dropped her head to circle her tongue round it, cleaning the last drops of spunk that were dribbling from his little hole.

He squirmed,

"Go easy baby."

His cock was now so sensitive.

Kathy continued to tease him with her tongue until he was almost begging her to stop. Kathy went down to suck the cum from his pubes, not really enjoying the feeling of the wiry hair on her tongue, but loving the delicious taste. Bill withdrew his hand from Kathy's twat and licked it.

"Mmmmmmmmm you taste so sweet Kathy, any chance you could show me where my fingers have just been?"

Kathy gave him a quizzical look then went to pull a visitor's chair closer to the bed and lifted her leg up on it.

She pulled her skirt up, exposing herself to him.

He gazed at the creamy white flesh between her stocking tops and the now reddened and wet lips of her pouting pisser.

Kathy fingered herself, pulling her piss flaps open to display her hole to him.

"Turn around baby."

She done as requested, bending over slightly to display her dirt hole to him.

Bill stuck his finger in her, then pulled it out and lightly slapped her bum.

Kathy spun around and watched as Bill sucked his finger.

She leant forward to kiss him, sucking on his tongue as it probed her lips, then nibbled on his bottom lip before snatching herself away.

"Better finish your bath now Mr Curtis."

Kathy's shift finished without further incident other than her last visit to Bill.

He told her how much he had been thinking of her and was currently stiff and about to cum.

She obliged him with his request for a feel of her beautiful bald slit and arse and jacked him off under the covers, only using her mouth this time to clean up his mess.

When she went to her locker to get her coat and handbag, Kat was there getting ready to go home. They greeted each other with a friendly smile and Kathy's mind drifted back to their first meeting in the toilets when she had listened to this cute young thing fart as she took a pee.

She had a feeling that Kat would have liked to have chatted for a while, but after turning on her phone, and seeing the text message from Lenny, she said goodnight and went to her car.

"Get on messenger when you get home bitch, I move on Saturday."

She could still taste Bill's cum in her mouth and hear Kat pissing and farting in her mind as she drove home.

All the lights in the house were out as she opened the front door and hung up her coat.

Jeff must be in bed, she thought as she walked into the living room, stripping off as she went over to the computer and turned it on.

Lenny was online, she greeted him with

"Hiya babe."

Lenny replied, "I been waitin' for you bitch."

"Sorry Lenny, I came as quick as I could."

"I had to jack off listening to some other white bitch whore that wants my big black dick in her."

"I really am sorry Lenny."

"She wasn't a filthy arse lovin cunt like you are bitch, and it took me longer to shoot my load."

Kathy's cunt was creaming up.

"Listen bitch, I will pick you up at 2pm on Saturday at the car park at your hospital."

"I'm not working at the weekend Lenny."

"Just be there bitch. Tell your fucking useless cunt of an old man you got some overtime to do and you won't be home til late."

"I will Lenny, I promise. I want your cock so fucking bad."

"You gonna get a lot more than just MY cock you fuckin slut, just be there at 2, and don't you dare be late."

Lenny signed out before she could tell him how much she wanted him to use her and that she will do everything he wants.

She had cum, and her fanny was still tingling for more, but she went up to bed anyway.

She slid in next to Jeff; he was in his usual, almost fetal position, on his side of the bed facing away from her.

One thing she did like about Jeff was that he never wore pyjamas or anything in bed.

Like her, he preferred to sleep au natural.

She felt his bum cheeks before sliding herself up against them and, reaching her hand around him, found his cock.

It was as fast asleep as he was, barely poking out from his pubes by the feel of it.

She cupped his saggy ball bag in her hand and squeezed it lightly.

Jeff wriggled a little and grunted.

She squeezed again. Jeff wriggled again, and then farted.

Kathy put her head under the sheets. The thing that most sets Kathy apart from other people, is her insatiable lust for the smell and taste of arse.

She breathed in deeply, Jeff's cock now between her fingers with her thumb circling his piss hole.

He was actually starting, very slowly, to get hard.

Jeff grunted again as he started to stir,

"Juh.........Uh... Kathy?" he questioned.

She purred in his ear and then whispered,

"Who else would it be sweetheart?"

His dick was now hard enough to stroke properly.

"You wanna put this in your sweeties little pussy?"

She squeezed his cock as she wrapped her leg around his, pushing her cunt against his leg to hump him like a dog.

Jeff rolled onto his back, he didn't really want to, but thought it would be OK if she done all the work.

Kathy climbed on top of him lowering her tits down over his face, smothering him. He grasped her buttocks as Kathy reached behind her and guided him into her slit.

He went in easily........ too easily for Kathy, and she sat hard on him grinding her clit into his pubic bone.

She gyrated herself on him using her fingers to add more to her satisfaction, fucking him harder and harder. His dick plopped out, as it often did when she started enjoying it.

She reached back for it, feeling how wet it was.

She laid it on him and parting her cunt lips started to slide up and down.................her thick juices covering its length.

She reached back again, but this time aimed it at her arse. It was a perfect shot, she pushed her hole open as his cock head hit her ring dead centre and entered her. She felt him stiffening inside her as she rode him.

Jeff kept repeating,

"Oh fuck Kathy, Oh fuck Kathy."

And then, "Oh shit Kathy, Oh shit."

Kathy felt his cream fill her arse. She rode him as hard as she dared to without letting his cock plop out, and when she knew he had finished, she quickly spun round on top of him and went down on his softening dick.

She sucked her arse juice from him, feasting on the mildly shitty but gloriously filthy flavour.

Her arse was right in front of Jeff's nose.

He could smell it, and his cum, and the strong odour of a woman that had had a busy day, but he resisted the temptation to lick it.

Kathy knew that Jeff lost any urge he might have had as soon as he had cum, so she respectfully got off him, knowing that he would be needing to go to the bathroom, but also knowing that she had an arse full of tasty cum.

As soon as Jeff went through the bedroom door she was squatting on her hand farting the cum out into her palm and enjoying her favourite cocktail.

Kathy slept really well that night..............

It was 12.45pm on Saturday. Kathy was in the bedroom dressing for work.

Well.......... she was actually dressing as if she were going to go to work.

She unwrapped the towel around her, then gave her freshly shaven snatch a careful inspection in the mirror.

It looked as smooth as it felt.

She put on her blouse, at Lenny's request she did not wear a bra, then sat on the bed to get into her sheer black tights. She would have preferred stockings, but Lenny had asked for tights and she didn't want to disappoint him.

After slipping on her skirt she was ready for the day she had been anticipating for so many months now.

Jeff was out in the garden, raking up fallen autumn leaves, when she got downstairs.

Kathy opened the patio doors and called out to him,

"I'm just off, honey, see you later."

"Yeah, OK sweetie, bye."

She shut the door, picked up her bag, then went to leave by the front door.

She was so excited on her way to the hospital. She looked at the bag containing her requested," Special things" that she had bought for Lenny on Friday morning, wondering when and where she would be able to change into them.

She arrived at the hospital car park shortly after 1.30pm, she was glad she had allowed herself plenty of time for her 2pm appointment, being late was not an option.

Fortunately, the staff car park was within sight of the general public entrance, so she positioned herself for a clear view of all entrants.

Time seemed to pass so slowly as she sat and waited in nervous anticipation.

She began doubting herself.

She was sure that she would totally enjoy all of the things she had told Lenny she would like to do with him, but could she actually be the white trash whore that he was expecting?

Could she really be the perfect filthy slag that she had promised she was?

She reached down for her handbag in the footwell of the passenger seat placing it on her lap and opening it to get the half bottle of vodka inside. She unscrewed the cap and raised it to her lips before pausing for a second and then sipping at the contents.

Kathy didn't often drink much. Usually a couple of glasses of wine would make her woozy, but she felt that today she needed a little Dutch courage.

She tipped up the bottle and swallowed another mouthful.

She almost choked as the neat vodka burned her throat. She looked at the almost half empty bottle before screwing the cap back on and replacing it in her bag.

She popped a tic-tac into her mouth to refresh her breath then continued her surveillance of the car park entrance.

She got out of her car as the Jeep approached the entrance. As soon as she was sure it was Lenny in the driver's seat she began waving her arms.

He saw her and within seconds had sped round the car park to come to a screeching halt beside her. The window opened to Lenny saying,

"Get in bitch."

Kathy hurriedly grabbed her stuff from her car then ran around to get into his.

"Where's your stuff bitch?" he said as she clambered into the seat next to him.

She explained that she had had to leave home like she was going to work and she would change as soon as possible.

Lenny revved the engine and sped out of the car park.

He was a reckless driver, quite unlike her careful considerate Jeff.

He only just got through the traffic lights before they turned red and was soon travelling 20 miles per hour over the speed limit on the main road.

After a few minutes he turned off the main road and headed out on the coast road, then turned into a car park that was popular with doggers and cruisers

Dogging was something that Kathy had always fantasized about trying.

Generous husbands would take their wives to places like this to be used by anyone that happened to come along, or to fuck them in public while guys watched and jacked off.

Cruisers, on the other hand, were guys, very often married, that were looking for other guys to have fun with, yet another thing that Kathy found a turn on.

Lenny stopped outside the public toilet block.

"Get out and get changed Kathy."

Kathy was unsure whether she liked him calling her by her name, somehow it softened his persona, but she done as instructed and took her bags to the ladies room.

It stank in there.

For some reason, public toilets in car parks are always inadequately ventilated, and develop there own special kind of stink.

For some strange reason this was another of Kathy's weird turn ons.

She searched for a cubicle with no pools of piss on the floor and an unbroken toilet seat and went in locking the door behind her.

She lowered the toilet lid and placed her bags on it then slipped off her skirt. She went to hang it on the back of the door but someone had pinched the peg, so she suspended it on top of the toilet roll holder while she got out the micro mini black lycra skirt and put it on.

Fuck it was short.

She unbuttoned her blouse and removed it, noticing that her nipples were hard and sticking out considerably further than normal. She then slid the shear see-thru silver top over her head. Her stiff nipples and dark brown aureoles could still be seen quite clearly through the flimsy material.

Finally she slipped off her regulation hospital shoes and slipped on the ridiculously high, red stiletto heels that she just knew she was going to have trouble walking in, took another sip of vodka, picked up her bags and then unbolted the toilet door.

It may have had a little to do with the drink, but in the stiletto's she was walking like a drunkard. She steadied herself on the frame of the doorway, and then tentatively crossed the floor to the exit.

She was momentarily blinded as she left the dark, dank interior of the toilet and stepped into the hazy autumn afternoon sunshine.

Lenny had gone!

The fucking bastard had disappeared!

She was still wobbling as she walked out onto the car park, fully aware of the eyes of the people around, staring at her.

Her stilettos were fighting a losing battle with the gravel beneath her feet.

She went back to the concrete path surrounding the toilet block and started to walk round, occasionally holding onto the wall for support. She was passing the entrance to the gents when a middle aged guy came out, he looked at her with a shocked expression on his face.

Kathy could almost feel his eyes burning through her top and onto her tits.

In her, more than tipsy state, she flung her arms open, a bag in each hand, then followed his gaze down to her crotch.

Her skirt had ridden up clearly displaying the camel toe of her cunt in the almost see through gusset of her tights. She held the pose while he feasted his eyes on her; and then he tutted and humphed and continued on his way out.

Kathy really didn't give a shit now, all she was concerned about was finding that cunt Lenny.

She walked on until, reaching the end of the block, she turned the corner and saw the back end of Lenny's Jeep on the other side of the toilets. She quickened her pace, as best she could, until she was within a few feet of the passenger door.

Lenny drove 10 yards further.

She screamed at him.

She was already attracting quite an audience from the 30 or so people in the area.

Not least of all from a group of young lads sitting at a picnic table, drinking strong lager and shouting abuse at her.

She stuck two fingers up at them and then lengthened her stride.

Her skirt rode further up, exposing most of her bum, but she no longer cared. She reached the car, got her hand on the door handle, and then flung the door open and started to climb in.

Lenny was laughing,

"Having fun darling?" he asked as he made the car suddenly lurch forward, forcing her to fall heavily into the seat.

Kathy was fucking livid. She struck out at him with her arm, giving him a back-hander on his broad chest.

"That's my girl" he laughed,

"Just gotta love a tart with plenty of spirit."

Kathy had to laugh with him, she suddenly felt in good company.

She felt almost undressed as she sat with her skirt now revealing everything below her hips; and her top, so dishevelled, and so see through, it left nothing to the imagination, but she felt perfectly at home.

She looked up at him. He was a really handsome guy.

His shaved head fully complimented the finely chiselled bone structure of his face. The bright orange figure hugging singlet he wore displaying his upper arm muscles as he put the car in gear and began to drive.

A flash of sunlight illuminated his black spandex cycling shorts as he reversed the car and turned.

Kathy's mouth opened and she drew in a sharp breath of air.

She could see the outline of his magnificent member lying in his groin. She knew it must be quite soft, but it was still bigger than the erect penis of her husband.

She looked up at Lenny, and then suddenly began screaming,

"Stop the car! stop the car!! Fuck sakes Lenny, STOP1"

He jammed on the brakes.

"It's my husband's car, look, over there," she pointed at the spot, about 50 yards away where Jeff was sitting in his car.

Lenny looked at her and laughed,

"Why don't you go see him, trash girl?"

jon47m
jon47m
79 Followers