Kathye's Fun Room

Story Info
Kathye is forced to have sex with three people.
3k words
4.18
203.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lover and I are away from home, from the drudgeries of work, and from my husband. I love my husband very much, but now and then I need a separate vacation. And so does he.

We are Las Vegas, the city of sin, dancing, drinking, gambling. We go to some great shows, most of them of women dancers wearing large feathers, their breasts bare. My lover takes me to a private club where there are striptease dancers who unclothe themselves completely and dance around the tables naked. Its funny, customers who are male can't touch the dancers, but the women can. Some women do, intimately. They touch their breasts, their legs, rub between their legs. I can't do that.

Two male dancers come out and strip except for a very small g-string made from black netting covering their cocks and balls. There cocks are large and partially hard, for affect I suppose. With the men, women can touch them, put their hands on their cocks and their muscular arms and chest. Some women in the audience stroke the male dancers' cocks, feel of their muscles. But they can't reach inside the g-string. No men try to touch the male dancers, so I don't know if that is allowed are not.

We are having a good time. We have planned this trip for a long time. I told him I wanted to go someplace where we could be nasty and have a really good time doing sexual things. We love doing things like that together. We go to sexy movies, watch exotic dancers, play with each other in public, get hot and have sex in our room.

I'm sure my husband knows what I am doing, but he never complains. I always return from one of these 'vacations' hot and horny. Sometimes when he is making love to me, I tell him all the things I have done. Often, I make up really nasty things to tell him, just to make him really hot and horny. When he gets this way he fucks me so hard I can hardly stand it. But I love it hard.

Soon lap dancing starts and men are paying the dancers to do private, seductive dances at their tables where they swing their titties in front of the men's faces and gyrate their hips over the men's laps as they are sitting in their chairs.

My lover's friend suddenly appears in the bar where we are. We are both surprised. A coincidence. He is in the same city on business. They shake hands, my lover and his friend. His friend embraces me. I feel the hardness of his body, the strength of his arms. He presses his lips against mine, forces his clean, warm tongue inside my mouth, and grinds his hips into mine. I feel his cock pressing against me. It is soft but I can still feel the size of it. I am embarrassed and try to pull away, coyly, without making a fuss. But he holds me tight, until his cock begins to grow. Finally he releases me. I am flushed. Nervous. As he pulls away, he allows his hands to brush over my breasts. He looks into my eyes and smiles. \

My lover is laughing and threatens his friend for being too friendly with me. They both laugh. I am embarrassed. We watch the dancers for a while and drink. I drink fuzzy navels. My lover leaves the table and goes to talk with one of the dancers. While he is gone, his friend moves his chair close to me. He puts his mouth close to my ear and talks in a low voice. He tells me how sexy I am and how lucky my lover is for having me. I am flushed and don't know what to say. He places his hand on my legs and rubs softly up toward my pussy. I shove his hand, but he holds it there. He is too strong for me.

Don't do that, I say.

"But you like it," he says.

He will be back soon.

"When he comes back I will stop."

You're his friend.

"But I'm your friend, too."

Then behave like it.

"I am. Aren't you my friend?"

Stop it I say.

I see my lover returning and the friend takes his hand from between my legs. I try not to show my flush.

"Come on," my lover says.

Where to, I ask.

"To the fun room," he says. "We're having a private show, just for us, the three of us."

We go to a private room for a special lap dance. We sit on a couch, me in the middle. The room is soft with candle light. I am still nervous from the friend's embrace. The dancer comes in. She is young, long black hair, long legs. She is scantily dressed. Her breasts are large and barely covered. I recognize her as one of thedancers in the club. She was good, very good and very sexy. I couldn't take my eyes off her when she danced.

She begins her dance for us. She dances to seductive music. She begins taking off her sparse clothing. Her breasts are free and bouncing. I am envious of her large, firm breasts and her long, cherry pink nipples. She is stripped down, to a very skinny thong that hides almost nothing. She is shaved except for a small strip of pubic hair covering her lips.. The hairless flesh of her pussy looks smooth and plump. The two men are drooling, and I'm beginning to. How embarrassing.

There is a small mirror behind the dancer. We know it is two-way with a security guard watching us and the dancer, for her protection. Before we go in for the private showing we are told: "No touching the dancer by the men. The dancer can touch you, but you cannot touch her. The lady can touch the dancer, if she wants, but not you two guys. Understand?"

Why would I touch the dancer, I think to myself. But then I see her, naked, tanned, smooth skin, full voluptuous breasts, sensual pouty lips. No wonder men are passionate toward women, I think to myself. I am wet, really wet. Her dancing is turning me on, and with two good-looking men sitting on either side of me. She comes close, first to my lover and then his friend. She straddles them, first one then the other. Shakes her tits in their faces, brushing their noses. Rubs her hands up their thighs, close to the bulges in their pants. Their knuckles are white from gripping the arms of the couch. They want to touch her, so badly.

Then she dances in front of me. I am horrified, transfixed. I shrink back into the couch, but she comes closer. She dances softly, tenderly, her eyes fixed on mine. Smiling. Knowing. She is close, dancing with her body full length so that her pussy is just inches from my face. I am glad the lips are covered by the thin cloth of the thong, but I can see the cloth pulling inside of her. The outline of her pussy shows through the silky cloth. She churns her hips, grinding them, for me. She bends over and shakes her tits. They shimmy in my face. Her nipples are hard. I have a strange sensation to reach out and suck on them. Moisture forms in my mouth. I lick my lips. I am flushed. My breath is short. The men are watching me, and her. They watch me turn on to her. Their mouths hang open. They are caught up in that great male fantasy – two women together.

Suddenly, they rip open my blouse. I am horrified. Instructions for being in this fun room said nothing about the two men touch me, only the dancer. I can't believe what is happening. They and remove my bra. It feels good to have my tits free.

Their hands move toward my legs, underneath my dress. Their fingers are moving against my pussy. They pull my panties to one side. Both of them push their fingers into my slick pussy. I gasp. The dancer is watching. She falls to her knees so she can look up my dress. She reaches up and slowly pulls my panties down off my hips and takes them off, twirling them on her finger as she smiles knowingly at me.

The guys pull my dress up over my hips showing my naked pussy. I wish it was shaved, like her's. They are fingering me, first one then the other, then both. The dancer smiles. She runs her hands up my legs, feeling the insides of my thighs and up over my hips, cupping the cheeks of my ass in her hands. She looks at me, making licking motions with her tongue. She smiles. I groan. What is happening? I am hot, so hot. Their hands work on me. The dancer moves her face closer. I try to close my legs. I don't want to, but I must. It's the decent thing to do.

The guys feel me closing them and force them back apart, wide. The dancer looks at me and licks her lips. Her face is close now, close to my pussy. I beg softly, No! No! Please! She blows her warm breath up my legs and onto my pussy. I shudder. My lover and his friend each grab one of my legs and arm. They hold my legs open and my pin my arms against their bodies. I am exposed, my pussy is open and my tits are bared. The dancer strokes my thighs, licking inside of them. I am horrified.

Wh...What is she doing?, I ask in a shaky voice. Why is she doing this?

"Relax and enjoy it, baby. She's expensive," my lover says.

The dancer smiles at me and moves her mouth to my tits. She takes one nipple into her mouth and sucks it in a way I have never experienced. The feeling is delicious. I can not believe how wonderful it is. My tits have never been sucked by a woman before, only men. The difference is incredible. Her mouth is so soft, warm, smooth. And her tongue is exquisite, doing things to my nipple I can not believe. I am aroused in a way that no man has ever aroused me before. She is so soft in all the things she does, and so sensitive. It is as if she is communicating with my soul through her warm mouth and tongue. Her fingers move up and down my naked body, touching me in all the erogenous places. She runs them over my pussy pushing two of them inside.

Ooooohhh! Jesus! I can't stand it! Please stop!

When she moves her mouth to my pussy I almost faint from the joy of it. Her tongue runs the length of my pussy's lips, first the tip and then the breadth. It is the most amorous feeling of my sexual life. She drives her tongue inside of me and sucks on my clitoris. She chews on the lips of my pussy until I scream with delight. My head falls back, my eyes close and I hunch my hips into her face. I can not help myself. I am oblivious to my lover and his friend. My world at that moment consists only of this beautiful, sensual young woman who is eating my pussy. My passion builds to the edge and I feel the release. I cum and she licks me until the waves of orgasm pass. I open my eyes and she is gone.

But I have no time to savor her love making. My lover and his friend pull me to the floor. I look at the mirror. Who's watching up there? They suck on my tits and I compare them with the woman. They lose. They lick my pussy, and lose again. Their cocks are in their hands, hard, throbbing. They take me.

I am on my knees. All my clothing is gone now. My lover is behind me holding my arms tight. The friend stands in front of me; he is naked. His cock is rigid, huge. I gasp at the size of it. The head is turgid, swollen. Along the shaft, blue distended veins throb with each beat of his heart. He wraps his hand around the base where it is thickest and waves the head in my face. I am only inches away from it; I am transfixed. I cannot take my eyes from it; it is a monster and I shudder at what I know he will do to me with it. He strokes his cock a few times and releases it. He wants me to take it, and I do.

When I wrap my fingers around it, they will not meet. I pull his foreskin back and forth over the head and small drops of fluid come forth coating the smooth skin of the head. I am caught up in the passion of the situation and I am behaving not with my mind but the waves of heat coming from my pussy. I want to take the cock in my mouth, but I am cautions. Can I take it? Not all of it, I know. Will he drive it down my throat, deeper than I can manage? Will his cock explode at the touch of my tongue, filling my mouth with his cum?

Finally the friend trails the head along my lips. His taste is delicious. I lick the length of it from the base to the tip circling the head with my tongue. My lips part automatically. It is born in woman to do this, and I am no different. Never did I think I would suck another man's cock while my lover watched; never did I think I would cheat on him. But he has set me up for this and now I am caught up in the same river of passion that drives him, and his friend. His cock enters my mouth.

First I take the head by stretching the hinges of my jaw wider than ever before. The skin is silky smooth. He groans loudly. The shaft follows, inch at a time. My mouth stretches open to take it. I tongue the underneath and around the head. He pushes deeper into my throat until I gag. He pumps in and out of my mouth. It its wonderful, hard, hot, delicious.

My lover pushes his head between my spread legs and I set on his face, my pussy covering his mouth. He licks me hard and shoves his tongue deep inside me. My mind is swirling, my body is on fire. I am humping my lovers face and sucking hard on his friend's cock. Never have I had sex like this. Even though I am being violated, forced to do this thing, I am helpless with my emotions, and I love it. First that wonderful feeling of the dancer sucking my pussy, now my mouth is filled with this huge piece of meat and my lover is reaming my pussy with his tongue.

Finally, the friend pulls his cock out of my mouth and I can breath again, but I want more of it. I am hungry to suck his cock until he cums, but he has other needs. He and my lover force me on my hands and knees. My tits are hanging down and my legs are spread, opening my pussy to either of them. The friend moves behind me and shoves his cock into my pussy, stretching me beyond belief. I scream with pain and beg him to stop. But he pushes deeper until he is at the back of my pussy. His massive head pounds against me. I am stretched so wide. He pumps in and out and the pain melts into a wonderful sensation of passion.

My lover kneels in front of me and pulls my face to his cock. I suck it into my mouth feeling that he is nearing his climax. His cock is throbbing and his moans are rapid. The friend is pounding me hard. My lover watches and rams his cock deeper into my mouth and I suck hard. I am bucking against the huge cock in my pussy. I cannot get enough of it. I want it deeper, wider, harder. I cannot believe my lust for it. They take me. Force me. What does it matter, this violation, now, after all the wonder I have been forced to endure.

My lover's body stiffens and he cums inside my mouth. I swallow it as he expects me to. The friend emits a loud groan, shoves his cock deep and fills my pussy with his cum. An orgasm sweeps over me, one burning wave after another. I am limp, exhausted. My lover falls away, to the floor, panting. The friends moves heavily until he is in front of me and makes me take his cock in my mouth. I taste my pussy mixed with his cum. He makes me suck his cock clean then puts it in his pants and leaves. My lover holds me and tells me how much he loves me.

The dancer opens the door and smiles at me. She is naked and there are two security men with her. They are tall with bulging muscles. They are naked and their cocks hang between their legs. They walk toward me. I am lying on the floor. My lover moves away and watches. The dancer stands over me, her legs spread, one leg on either side of me. I look up into her open pussy as she begins to lower herself onto me. No! No more, I plead. I beg my lover to take me away. I can take no more this night. My pussy is sore and my jaws are aching. The dancer falls to her knees, her pussy just inches from my mouth. I can smell her scent and see drops of moisture on her pubic hair. I have sexual feelings toward her. I can't believe it! I want to lick her pussy.

Before her pussy's lips touch my mouth, my lover waves her away. "We can save her and her two studs for our next trip to this room of fun", he says.

Okay, I say.