Kathy's Blackmail Ch. 03

Story Info
Kathy keeps Daddy happy.
1.6k words
4.51
274.9k
55
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
476 Followers

Kathy's father went downstairs to start dinner. He smiled as he replayed the day's events in his mind. He couldn't believe how good his daughter felt. He had wanted to fuck her for so long, but the opportunity had never presented itself. He was glad he didn't go fishing with the guys today like he had originally planned.

He could hear her upstairs, humming as she showered. Thoughts of her gorgeous body ran through his mind as he flipped the hamburgers. She was perfect, so tan, so flawless. His cock began to grow again with thoughts of how she must look naked with the water running over those gorgeous tits of hers.

He couldn't take it any longer. He turned to check the clock on the wall, 8:30 pm, they still had plenty of time. He turned the burgers off and grabbed the camera again, heading back upstairs.

To his surprise, Kathy had left the bathroom door open, which was unusual for her to do.

"Knock knock," said her father, entering the steam filled bathroom.

"Come on in Daddy," she yelled over the running water.

Her father smiled as he turned to shut and lock the door. Then carefully placing the camera on the back of the toilet, facing the shower.

He wasted no time removing his jogging pants again, throwing them on floor.

He slithered in behind his daughter, making sure the curtain was left open enough for the camera.

She stood there, under the water, humming, not realizing her father had already joined her.

He watched his daughter under the water. Her tall, slender sexy body all wet. Her hair matted to the back of her neck as the water ran down her gorgeous back to the crack of that beautiful ass she owned.

He came up behind her and pressed his cock into her ass, making her giggle under the water.

"Mmm, Daddy's ready to play again huh?," she asked teasingly.

"You know it baby," he said as he brought his hands around to cup her tits.

She moaned as her father rubbed her nipples.

She turned around to face him.

How sexy she was, he thought to himself, and she's all mine.

He brought his mouth to her nipples, gently sucking them as she tugged his wet hair.

His hand wandered down to her bushy wet cunt and began rubbing his fingers inside her slit.

She lifted her leg and rested it on the edge of the tub, spreading herself open for her father.

He began sucking a little harder and sliding his fingers inside her.

She moaned loudly as his fingers went deeper, gently pumping.

He brought his mouth up to hers as they shared another passionate kiss under the water.

"Cum for Daddy," he moaned.

He started pumping her faster, sliding another finger inside her. She gripped his hair tighter, almost pulling as he finger fucked her.

"That's it baby, mmm my little cum slut, cum all over Daddy's fingers," he said.

Within seconds she began shaking, this was his sign to pump her as hard as he could. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she screamed, her climax taking total control of her. She shook violently on her daddy's hand, bouncing up and down till the orgasm subsided.

She then opened her eyes to find her Daddy smiling at her.

"That's a good girl," he said, "Now turn around for me baby."

She turned with her back to him.

"Now lean forward just a bit," he instructed.

Kathy leaned forward, grabbing the shower handle, not knowing what to expect.

Just then, she felt her Daddy's cock pressing into her asshole.

She jumped.

"Relax baby, Daddy's not going to hurt you, this is gonna feel really good," he assured her.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, feeling her father's hands on her hips, gently pulling her back.

She then felt the tip of his cock penetrate her asshole and she let out a little squeal.

"Relax baby," he repeated.

She took another deep breath as her father slowly began penetrating her asshole.

Inch by inch he slid his hard on into his daughter's ass, gently thrusting as not to hurt her.

"Oh baby, you're so tight, feels so good on Daddy's cock," he moaned, gripping her hips a little tighter.

Finally, he was inside her asshole completely. He could feel the walls of her ass gripping his cock and it felt amazing.

He picked up the pace a litte and begin thrusting a little faster. His balls gently slapping Kathy's bushy cunt.

She leaned forward even more, gripping the shower handle tighter.

"Baby, Daddy loves the way your ass feels, oh God," he moaned.

She began loosening up and moving her hips back and forth, riding her father's cock.

"Mmm, that's it baby, ride Daddy's dick," he said, beginning to pump faster.

Her tits swayed back and forth as their bodies moved in perfect unison.

She reached down and began rubbing her clit again as her father fucked her ass.

Their moans reached deafening levels as they both neared orgasm.

"Oh fuck!!," her father yelled, "Baby, Daddy's gonna cum in your ass, mmmmm my fucking cum slut, Daddy loves filling you with his cum."

Kathy rubbed faster, each moan louder then the last.

"Oh God Daddy!!!!", she screamed, "I'm cumming again, oh God Daddy, yesssss yessss make me cum again."

Seconds later they both came, screaming loudly as their bodies slammed into each other.

After their orgasms had died down, they both stood there, almost unable to move, kissing and holding each other.

Her father reached behind him and turned the camera off before they stepped out of the shower.

They took turns drying each other off before leaving to go get dressed.

They both met downstairs so her father could finish making dinner.

As they ate, they sat there, smiling and occasionally giggling.

Kathy finished first and stood up to clear the table.

Not realizing it, her father had come up behind her and was kissing the back of her neck.

She giggled as she tried to pick up the plates

"One more time baby," her father whispered as he lifted up her skirt.

"Put the dishes down," he said.

Kathy put them down and leaned forward, grabbing the edge of the table.

Her father glanced over at the clock ...... 10:45 pm ..... he would have to hurry.

He wasted no time unzipping his pants and pulling out the massive hard on he had managed to get while kissing his daughter's neck.

Quickly, he slid her panties over and thrust his cock deep inside her. Amazingly, she was still wet and this allowed him to penetrate her easily.

He grabbed her hips, thrusting his cock deep and fast inside his daughter, never taking his eyes off the clock.

"Talk dirty to Daddy," he whispered, "Make Daddy cum for you again baby."

"Mmmm Daddy, fuck me, fuck me hard, give me more of that hot cum, I want it deep inside my pussy Daddy, I don't care if I get pregnant or not, just fuck me till it hurts Daddy, make your cum slut moan your name Daddy, " she whispered in a seductive tone.

The idea of getting her pregnant had never crossed his mind, but definitely turned him on. He began pumping as hard as he could, feeling his balls tighten up, ready to unload his seed into his daughter.

"Tell me to get you pregnant Kathy, say it!!," he demanded.

"Daddy, I wanna have your baby, mmmm yesssss Daddy, make me pregnant, I wanna have your child growing inside me Daddy, mmmm that's it Daddy, knock your cum slut up," she moaned loudly.

This was all he needed, one final thrust and he shot his load deep inside her, harder then he had ever cum before.

Kathy moaned as she felt her father's cum coat her insides. She grabbed the edge of the table one more time and thrust back into him, tightening her pussy walls around his throbbing cock, milking every drop from the tip.

He finally stopped cumming and gently withdrew his cock from his daughter.

She turned around and they kissed one more time as the clock struck 11 pm.

He quickly zipped his pants back up as Kathy fixed her panties and slid her skirt back down, resuming the job of clearing the table.

Her father grabbed the camera and shoved it into his golf bag all the way to the bottom.

And right on cue, Kathy's mother unlocked the door, entering the house.

"Well hey guys," she said, smiling.

"Hi Mom ..... hi honey," they both answered together.

"So how was everyone's night," she asked.

"Oh you know, pretty boring, I caught up on a book and Daddy watched football," answered Kathy.

They both winked at each other as Kathy's mom put her stuff down.

"Well," she said, "I hope you two weren't too bored while I was gone."

"Well you know us honey," said Kathy's father, "We each have our own hobbies."

Kathy couldn't help but giggle when she went into the kitchen.

"What's so funny?", asked her mother.

"Oh nothing, just thinking of this amazing story I read tonight," she answered.

"Well maybe someday you can tell me about it," said her mother, smiling.

"Not your kind of book Mom," she said, giggling.

"Goodnight everybody, I'm beat," said Kathy, kissing her father and mother.

As Kathy's mother turned to go into the kitchen, her father pinched her ass before she headed upstairs.

"Yeah I'm tired too," said Kathy's mother, "I think I'll go to bed myself."

"Ok, said her father, "I'll be up soon."

Sadie26
Sadie26
476 Followers