Kathy's Blackmail Ch. 4

Story Info
Things get interesting when Mommy joins the fun.
1.6k words
4.53
275.1k
50
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
475 Followers

Kathy's father sat on the sofa, flipping thru the channels. His thoughts quickly turned to his daughter and how she looked having her first orgasm on this sofa. The way she shook and moaned, not knowing what was happening to her was so sexy.

He reached over and turned off the lamp beside the sofa. As he sat there in the dark his mind could not stay off of Kathy. Everything about her was so innocent and yet, so sexy and seductive.

He was getting hard again, quickly realizing he was becoming insatiable for his daughter. He could not stand to be out of her, he wanted inside her 24/7. But how was that possible with her mother around. He didn't care, he had to have his daughter again before he could go to sleep.

He flipped the tv off and headed upstairs, quietly.

He walked to the door of the bedroom he shared with his wife, smiling as he heard her snoring, giving him the clearance to head to Kathy's room.

He quietly snuck in, shutting the door behind him.

He crept over to his daughter's bed and whispered, "Kathy, pssst, baby are you awake?"

She rolled over.

"What's wrong daddy?," she whispered.

"Nothing baby, can I climb in?"

"Sure," she whispered, lifting the blanket.

He quickly removed all his clothes and climbed into his daughter's bed.

She was lying with her back to his chest so he reached down and grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to him.

She could feel his cock pressing against her ass and this made her smile.

He began kissing the back of her neck again as he lifted her nightie.

He realized she was wearing no panties to bed.

"I knew you'd be back," she whispered.

"Daddy can't stay away from you baby," he whispered, nibbling her neck and running his hand up underneath her short nightie.

She rolled over, into her Daddy's arms and kissed him.

It seemed, this time, Kathy was taking control and her Daddy liked this very much.

She rolled over on top of him, straddling his hips.

He watched his daughter in the pale moonlight that lit her room.

She wasted no time removing her nightie and throwing it to the floor to join her father's clothes.

He stared at her beautiful tits, so round, so perky.

She raised her body a little and slowly slid her father's cock into her well lubricated pussy.

He moaned as he felt her cunt swallow his dick. Inch by inch, she went down, watching her father as she began riding him.

Slowly she moved back and forth, careful not to make her bed squeak again.

He raised his hands to her hips, gently guiding her back and forth.

As she rode him, she reached up and began playing with her nipples. She knew how much her father loved her tits.

He licked his lips as he watched her.

Slowly he began thrusting his hips up, forcing his cock deep into his daughter.

She arched her back and made her pussy grind down on her father's dick.

He couldn't take it anymore. He rolled over, still inside her and they got up off the bed. He walked her over to the wall and planted her sexy body against the cold paint.

His large, rugged hands cupped her ass and supported her as he nailed her against the wall. Ramming and fucking his gorgeous daughter. He pumped harder each time he heard her body faintly hitting the wall from his thrusts.

She wrapped her legs tightly around her father and rode him, sliding her body up and down her cold bedroom wall.

She leaned in and began biting and licking his earlobe, whispering to him, "Fuck me harder Daddy, get me pregnant."

He lost all control then and brought her down off the wall, placing her on the floor.

He hovered over her in the darkness.

"You wanna get pregnant baby, well Daddy's not gonna stop till you have my baby," he whispered, then slamming her with all his force.

Ramming her harder and harder, making her body slide up and down the floor.

She began moaning so loud he had to cover her mouth as he pumped her.

"Daddy's gonna cum again baby, Daddy's gonna get you pregnant."

One last forceful thrust and he came inside her, pinning her down as he shot his load, fucking his daughter with all he had.

"Mmmmm Daddy," she moaned, "I can't wait to have your baby."

"That's the same thing I said to him 18 years ago," came a voice in the darkness.

Kathy and her father froze, knowing they had been caught.

They had been so wrapped up in fucking they failed to notice Kathy's mother had entered the room.

"Come on honey," said her mother, "Let's show Kathy how we fuck."

"Honey, go back to bed, I'll be there in a minute," said her father.

"No I don't think so," said her mother, "Kathy, turn on the fucking light so your Daddy can show you how he fucks mommy."

Kathy stood up and walked over to the light switch, flipping it on.

She found her mother naked in her room as well.

"Kathy, sit down and watch, you might learn something honey," said her mother.

Kathy's father looked at her, realizing his daughter was genuinely frightened, he decided to do as his wife asked.

"Lay your ass down then," he demanded.

Kathy's mother layed down on the floor, spreading her legs, exposing her mature, smooth cunt.

"Come on, fuck me, fuck me like you just fucked our daughter," she snapped.

He wasted no time.

"Ok bitch, you wanna get fucked, then shut up and let's fuck," he said, slamming his cock into his wife.

Her body slid up the floor as he clinched her shoulders, pulling her back down.

Kathy watched as her parents fucked on her bedroom floor. The sight of her father fucking the shit out of her mother turned Kathy on beyond belief.

She sat on the foot of her bed, rubbing her pussy.

Kathy imagined that it was her being forcefully fucked by her father.

"Come here, you little slut," said her mother, "Sit on my face."

Kathy stood up and walked over to her mother, doing as she instructed, she straddled her mother's mouth.

She grabbed Kathy's hips and pulled her down, fucking her daughter's mouth like a tiny cock.

Kathy's father watched his wife sucking his daughter's clit, this sent him over the edge. He began pumping his wife harder, more forcefully, more intensely.

She moaned as she devoured her daughter's pussy. She could taste her husband's cum inside Kathy and that just made her suck harder.

Kathy began moaning loudly as her mother's mouth fucked her.

Her father reached up while he fucked his wife and slid a finger into Kathy's ass, finger fucking that tight hole he had just fucked hours before in the shower.

Kathy's mother began moaning, "Fuck I'm cumming!!!!!"

Her body shook just like Kathy's did before she came.

This made Kathy's father fuck harder and finger his daughter deeper.

Seconds later, Kathy began to shake, nearing her climax as well.

She wiggled on her mother's tongue, grinding her young pussy into her mouth.

Kathy's father was nearing his climax too, pumping with everything he had, one final thrust and he shot his load inside his wife, grabbing Kathy's waist as he came.

The three of them sat there silently except for their heavy breaths.

"Get up Kathy," her mother ordered.

"Now I wanna watch your Daddy fuck you while you eat me out," she said.

"Get on your knees baby," said her father.

Kathy did as she was told as her mother layed back down, grabbing Kathy's hair, pulling her mouth to her mature cunt.

"Get me off Kathy," said her mother.

Kathy got on all fours and began licking her mother's slit, gently sucking her pussy lips into her mouth.

Her father came up behind her and slid his slippery wet cock into his daughter's pussy again.

He watched as his daughter sucked his wife's clit, this turned him on tremendously.

Kathy's mother kept a death grip on her hair, making sure her mouth didn't leave until she was satisfied.

Her father grabbed her hips and began fucking her forcefully, just like he had fucked his wife.

"Oh God yessss Daddy," Kathy purred, "Oh God that feels good."

She went back to sucking her mother's clit, sucking it hard and tugging it with her teeth.

Her mother howled as her daughter devoured her cunt.

"Mmmmm, that's it Kathy, mmmmm suck mommy's clit like a good girl," she said.

Kathy's father was pumping her so hard it shook her young body as she reached down and began fingering her clit again.

Her father knew what she was doing and this drove him crazy.

Her mother began bucking her hips, preparing to cum again.

"Oh fuck Kathy, baby, don't stop, mommy's so close!," she yelled.

Kathy dug her face in deeper, burying her mother's cunt in her mouth.

"Oh fuck!!!!!!," she yelled, "I'm cumming!!!!!!"

Her mother exploded all over Kathy's face, such sweet, warm juices as she lapped them up furiously.

Kathy soon followed with her own orgasm, spilling her juices all over her father's cock as he fucked her intensely, about to cum.

"Ohhhhh Daddy!!!!!!," she screamed, "Oh God yessssss!!!!!!"

Her father felt his daughter's pussy contract around his cock as she came and this brought on his orgasm as well.

Shot after shot he, once again, filled his daughter to the brim with his seed.

All three of them stayed on the floor, exhausted and panting.

They ended up sleeping there for the night, awakening to the bright rays of the early morning sun.

They all woke up smiling and decided to go downstairs for breakfast.

As they ate, they watched the video of Kathy and her father, realizing that the family who plays together ..... stays together.

Sadie26
Sadie26
475 Followers