Kathy's Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack & Kathy reach an agreement.
3.9k words
4.65
152.7k
23

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a surprising amount of stuff in that little bag that I could show Jack, and when it began to run out, I got some more. Showing off my sexy lingerie to him apparently flicked some hidden switch inside me. I loved his eyes on me, and I loved even more how his cock responded to my displays.

Sometimes it bulged out against his underwear or shorts, covered but no less naked to my knowing eyes, and sometimes it stood up bare between his thighs, impossibly swollen and red, and gushing clear fluid that I just had to smear over him before I sucked him between my lips or sat on his lap, stuffing him into me, reeling as his fat hardness stretched me.

I was still working at Sheila's store. Whether it was my shining eyes or the choice of lingerie I took home with me, she knew something had changed in my life. I'd catch her eying me as she pulled out the most outrageous item from a new shipment and showed it to me and waited for my reaction. I loved Sheila, and I was bursting to share my news with someone, but working up my nerve to tell her, "I'm fucking my brother and loving every inch of it," was a bridge too far.

So I'd give her a quick kiss and rush home every day at five, hoping Jack would be there waiting for me and my parents would still be at work. Jack was spending his days at his buddy Warren's garage, restoring old Jaguars. Sometimes he'd bring home a finished project by way of a test drive, and the sight of a silky XKE sitting in the driveway, telling me Jack was home, was enough to soak my panties.

XKE or no, I'd find him in the kitchen, dirty and sweaty, sucking down a cold beer. There was no need for either of us to say anything. He'd stand and walk up the stairs, me following him, torn between ripping off my skirt and panties, and wrapping my hands around his slim waist above his jeans. In the bathroom, he'd get the shower running, and I'd grapple with our clothes. Under the water together, I'd laugh at the sheer delight of feeling our bodies pressed against each other.

As often as we'd done this, each time was perfection re-visited.

Today in the shower, Jack cupped my face in his hands and said, "Kathy, there's something I want to talk to you about."

I stepped up against him and felt his hard cock slither between our wet bellies. "So now you want to talk," I whispered into his neck.

I reached down and held his cock. It expanded against my palm, stretching my fingers. I squeezed. Oh, god, I loved how it jerked in my grip. Jack groaned. "Kath, wait."

"Shh. We can talk later."

Jack backed away and let his hands follow the water running over me. First he cupped my breasts, and then my pussy. I felt myself gushing.

I let go and turned from him, resting my forehead and fore-arms against the cool tiles. I felt his cock slide down over my wet cheeks and lodge up against my pussy lips. I lifted up onto my toes, pushing my butt out at him, and his head slid into me.

I shuddered, dying to have his full length inside me.

"Have I got your attention now?" he asked. I eased down onto my heels and felt him fill me. "You ready to listen?"

"Yeah, you've got all my attention," I gasped. "But you'd better say whatever it is you want to say soon, because I'm about to lose it."

"Oh, shit. Me, too." Instead of talking, Jack relaxed into a loose, slow motion. I adjusted to his rhythm and backed off from the orgasm that had been about to rock me. The water ran over us, its sound blending with our long moans.

Jack stopped for a moment and leaned in to kiss my neck. "You OK?"

"Yeah. That was close, though."

"Tell me about it." Then he started fucking me again, and neither of us had anything more to say.

Jack and I had come together more times than I could count over the last week, always violently, as if to underscore our passion and, well, OK, the illicit nature of our sex. I think that was always in the background; whether he was pounding into me, or I was slamming onto him, we were always rushing. Rushing towards the big O, rushing for the sheer pleasure and thrill of it, but always rushung because our parents could get home any minute.

But today was something different. As Jack slid his big cock slowly in and out of me, it seemed like we had all the time in the world. Soon there was just that involuntary motion, and the slow rhythmic slap of wet skin. I drifted, going with this new feeling. Just when I'd decided I could go on like this forever, I felt a distant quaking, way down in my toes. It spread through my foot-soles on the floor of the tub and inched up over my heels to my calves. My legs began to tremble, then to shake. They were turning to rubber, barely able to hold me up any longer. Jack understood, and grabbed my waist to pull me up to him. But his grip was weak, his hands slippery, and I could feel his thighs quiver against the backs of my own.

"Oh, fuck, Jack. I'm dying. I can't take this."

"Me either." His voice was just a hoarse purr. "Hang in there a second longer, Kath. Please."

As he said that, he plunged deep into me, and I came. I always come with Jack. It starts in my pussy and spreads up my spine and down my legs, releasing me like my fingers never can. This time, all my skin lit up and expanded, like it couldn't hold my burgeoning flesh. I felt raw all over, super-sensitive, as if the very air around me was more pressure than I could stand. I exploded out of myself, gasping, snatching at the slippery tiles. I sank to my knees in a shivering heap on the floor of the tub, feeling Jack slip out of me. His come spattered onto my shoulders and back like molten lava. The last thing I heard was his shout, and the shower crashing around us like a waterfall.

Cold water splashing onto my toes and shins woke me. Jack must have picked me up and set me on the side of the tub. He was standing over me, holding my shoulders and looking at me with obvious concern.

"Jeez, Kathy. Are you going to be all right?"

I shook myself, fighting my way back to reality. The cold water helped.

"Yeah, Jack. I'm OK. But if you fuck me like that every day, you might have to visit me in the hospital."

The hot water had run out, and the cold shower on his back was giving him goose-bumps, but he smiled. "No problem. We'll book a double room."

I looked up at him. The water had turned his blond hair almost black and slicked it back over his head. I reached around behind him and shut off the taps.

"Thanks. I'm freezing."

My face was right next to his cock. What had been so big before, filling me and thrilling me to the limits of my capacity, had shrunk and shriveled. I loved Jack's cock hard and throbbing and so obviously wanting me, and I loved it now, too, limp and wasted. Sated. I kissed the head of it, looking up at him.

I felt a little shock run through him, spent as he was. He sat next to me on the edge of the tub, turned to me, and kissed me on the lips. We'd kissed a million times. I loved it. I loved the teasing, I loved the intimacy, and I loved the little sparks it always sent through me. I went liquid and put my arms around him. It should have been erotic; our tongues were twisting and fighting, our lips softening and melting together, seeking. But as we held the kiss, and each other, a new feeling washed over me. Not so intense as sex, certainly not as intense as what we'd just done, but way deep. If my skin had been exploding off of my surface before, now something was stirring in the well-spring of my soul.

I pulled back before I passed out again.

Jack was staring into my eyes.

"Hey, bro."

"Yeah, sis?"

"You said you had something to tell me."

"Yeah. I got distracted." We shared a smile. "Listen." Suddenly something like panic shot through his eyes and he jumped up. "Shit! What time is it? We've got to get out of here. Mom and Dad. Jesus."

I was still dazed from the sex and the kissing. I stood up and put my arms around his neck, draping myself against him "Relax, Jack. We're OK. Kiss me again."

Hypnotized, he let his lips brush mine before he jerked away from me. "Kathy, come on. Get dried off and get dressed. Now." He grabbed a towel and rubbed it frantically over his body.

Somewhere, I could understand his anxiety, but I was feeling so well and truly fucked, and so fully contented, that I didn't care. Nonetheless, I picked up a towel and slowly wrapped it around me. And Jack wasn't so freaked out that I couldn't see the disappointment in his eyes as my body disappeared from his view. He hesitated a second, then picked up his clothes and turned to the door.

"Jack?"

"Yeah," he answered, looking back at me.

"What did you want to tell me?"

His gaze lingered on me. "It'll keep." And he was gone.

I dried off and hung up my towel, scooping up my cast off things before walking naked to my room. Naked felt right to me these days; the air on my skin, prickling my senses, the sense that anything could happen and I'd be ready for it. I looked at myself in my mirror. I flashed back to trying on my new lingerie the day after Jack came home, the first time I'd really looked at myself in the mirror. I'd loved the sight of my body that day, so sexy and so full of awakening. Today I looked different. Fuller. More womanly. Impossibly sexier. And positively glowing. I grinned at my reflection and rummaged through my dresser drawers.

I could never, ever, go back again to white cotton panties and modest bras. Even knowing I'd be dressing in a jeans skirt and a T-shirt, I picked out some of the newest things Sheila had shown me. My body craved them, and they fit me like they'd been tailored for me. As I slowly dressed, reveling in the shush of soft silk on my skin, I heard my parents and Jack moving through the house, but I took time to brush on almost invisible make-up, and to put my hair up into a french twist, letting a few tendrils float over my neck.

I went down bare-foot and joined my family on the deck outside.

Mom looked up from her conversation with Jack and my Dad.

"Kathy, you're, well, what is it? You look beautiful. Radiant."

I knew it. I felt it. "Really? Thanks. Just happy, I guess." I flopped into a chair. I saw red creeping up Jack's neck. "I wouldn't say no to one of those," I told Mom, pointing to her glass of white wine. Jack jumped up to pour me one. "So what's for supper?" I asked.

Jack came back with my wine and sat down next to me. I crossed my legs, letting my short skirt ride up over my thighs. Jack tried to keep up a conversation with my Dad without ogling me too obviously while my Mom told me she was thinking we'd make a salade nicoise. After a few minutes, she and I got up and went into the kitchen.

Inside, Mom got out some tiny new potatoes, which she cut in half and put on to boil along with another pan of green beans. I washed lettuce, sliced some red onions and quartered some fresh tomatoes, and opened two cans of tuna in olive oil. While we were working, my mother checked me out.

"Well, you must be excited about something. Is it going away to college?" In four weeks I'd be enrolling at UMass Amherst, where she and Dad had met and graduated, and where Jack had just finished his freshman year. I had been excited about it ever since I got accepted, in a generic sort of way, but now I was thrilled at the prospect.

Mom broke into my thoughts. "Kathy, I know you love working with Sheila, but don't you think giving yourself only one week before you go off may be cutting it too close? I mean, there's so much to get ready. You'll need to shop, and collect all the things you want to bring."

"Hey, Mom. It'll be fine. Sheila's counting on me these next three weeks, and there's not that much I need to do. I can shop at the mall for the things I need in my lunch breaks, but I'm pretty much already set. You guys gave me that lap-top for graduation, and aside from it and my clothes, what else do I need? I can be packed in an hour."

My mother gave me a hug. "OK. I'm sure you're right. Oh, Kathy, it's just I'll miss you so much. And things are so different from when I went to college. My mother bought me dresses for all occasions, and shoes to match them. And new underwear. And I don't know what all."

"Mom, nobody wears dresses. I've got skirts and pants and tops and sweaters. And lord knows I don't need any new underwear."

We giggled together. "I know," she said. "Hey, you'll need a new winter coat. It gets cold up there. We could pick one out together."

"Sure, Mom. It's a date." I put my arms around her and held her close, feeling her love wash over me.

She stood back and blinked at me. "Let's get supper ready."

After we'd eaten, Mom asked me what my plans were for tomorrow.

"It's sunday, so I'll probably just hang in the sun, unless something more exciting comes up." I shifted my legs and looked over at Jack before turning back to my mother. "I guess you'll be working?"

"Nope. I'm done for the week. I think I'll follow your example."

I saw Jack's face fall a little. I'd been looking forward to a day of un-bridled sex in and around the house, too, but I welcomed a chance to spend some time with my mother before I left. "Cool. You going to try out that bikini you bought at Sheila's?"

Mom flushed and looked over at my father. "Sure. Why not? Rob, what about you?"

"Uh, I've got some work at the office, but I should be able to wrap it up before noon."

"Good," Mom told him. "You might like my new bikini."

"I bet. I'll be home as soon as I can. I guess I'd better get some sleep. You coming up soon?"

"I'm pretty tired, myself." Mom stood up and looked over the table at Jack and me. "Will you two be all right?"

Jack rolled his eyes at her. "I think we'll be OK, Mom." He stood and walked around to give her a kiss. "See you tomorrow. Night, Dad."

"Good-night, Jack. Kathy. See you tomorrow."

They left and Jack sat back down beside me. "Must be something in the air."

"Yeah. I feel it, too," I said, and crossed my legs again. This time Jack eyed me openly before he grabbed a handful of plates from the table. "Give me a hand?"

"If you're good, I might even give you two." We burst out laughing and cleared the table. We got everything stowed in the dish-washer, and Jack asked if I wanted a drink outside.

"Sure. You pour, and I'll be right with you." I ran up to my room and slipped off the panties under my skimpy skirt. They were beautiful, just a wisp of the sheerest off-white cloth, but I wouldn't be needing them.

Outside, only the rim of the sun showed over the horizon, but the sky was still light. Jack was lying on a chaise, glass in hand. My drink stood on the table. I pulled up a chair to the foot of his chaise, facing him. I leaned back to pick up my glass, and my legs fell open. I couldn't help it. I knew where his eyes would be. I just loved to tease him, though it wasn't really a tease; I wanted him as much as he wanted me. I glanced at him. Oh, yeah, I had him. I sat up and crossed my legs, making sure my thigh was bare all the way up to the curve of my ass.

"So, you wanted to talk to me about something?"

"What? Oh, right." He tore his eyes away and sat up straighter. "Listen. You'll be in the dorm next year?"

"Of course. All freshmen have to live in the dorm. You know that."

"OK. Here's my situation. Phil, the guy I went across country with, he's a year older than me. Anyway, he's got this great apartment and asked me to move in with him. His room-mate won't be coming back to school next year."

"Wow. That's cool. Maybe I could come over once in a while."

Jack flashed his wicked, sexy grin. "Yeah, maybe. But here's the deal. Phil called me the other day. His parents are getting divorced and he's all torn up, doesn't know what he wants to do. He's thinking he'll take a year off and bum around the country, like we did this summer."

I had an inkling where this might be going, and started to grin, too. I wasn't sure if or how we could work it out, but the idea alone made my pussy tingle. I re-crossed my legs and felt the pressure of my thighs against each other.

"Sooo...", Jack said, "I was thinking I need a room-mate. I know you're supposed to live in the dorm, and I'm sure your place is already reserved. But Mom and Dad are alumni, and they donate a good chunk of money to the school every year. If they got behind this, I'm sure we could arrange it."

I was thrilled, and I wanted nothing more than to jump up and throw myself at Jack. But like I said, I love to tease him. I put on a pensive frown and ran my hand idly over the bottom of my thigh, from under my knee to the bottom of my butt. "OK. I can see how that would help you out. But I was looking forward to dorm life. I've never been away from home, and all my class-mates will be there." I slid my hand back to my knee and up onto the top of my leg. The tips of my nails grazed lightly over my tan skin.

Jack looked crest-fallen, but his eyes followed my hand. I un-crossed my legs, letting them open slightly, and leaned back in my chair. I breathed in deeply and felt my breasts push out against my T-shirt. I closed my eyes and blew out air, then looked at Jack from under my eye-lashes. His gaze flickered back and forth between my hand roaming over my leg and my nipples pushing through my top.

God, I loved him. I loved his eyes on me. Even in his disappointment, his cock was rising and distorting his shorts. I couldn't keep this up. I drew my hand up my thigh and spread my legs. My skirt slid up around my hips.

"If we did move in together, you'd have to deal with this every day." I slipped my index finger between my swollen lips. God, I was wet. "It's a big decision. Is this what you really want?" Jesus, how'd I get to be such a tease slut? A week ago I was a virgin.

I was rewarded with a jump in Jack's shorts. "I mean, it wouldn't be just summer fun," I told him. "You'd have to fuck me silly every day, all year." I was having trouble getting the words out, like I didn't have enough breath to move my vocal cords.

Jack raised his hips and slid his shorts off. His thick, gorgeous cock stood up, jerking and leaking clear fluid. I watched, mesmerized, the cobra to Jack's snake-charmer. He leaned back and watched his cock dancing above his stomach.

"You may be right," he said. There was a rasp in his voice, but a glint in his eye. "You might be better off in the dorm. I could probably handle it, but you're young. You wouldn't want to miss the full college experience. I can find another room-mate." He looked down. "And I can deal with this myself, if I have to." He was reaching for his cock when I jumped up and slapped his hand away.

"All right, you bastard." He looked up at me in shock, but his eyes softened when they saw the lust in mine. I straddled his thighs. "All right. So you can tease me, too. And you say you can deal with it yourself. But like this?" I cupped his cock lightly, letting my hand feather over the pre-cum slicking it. When the base of my hand touched his balls, I moved up until the head of his cock, bursting with blood and dripping liquid, just nestled in the bowl of my palm. I held my hand loose, and his pulse made him slam back and forth against my palm and my fingers. Jack's breathing was tortured now, and his face red.

"Or like this?" I tightened my grip and forced my hand slowly down over him until it once again rested on his balls. His hips thrust up, and another gob of pre-cum gushed over his shaft and my fingers. I held him and looked back and forth between his straining cock and his closed eyes. I clamped tight until his excitement ebbed a little. He opened his eyes.

Even in the state he was in, the corners of his mouth began to rise, and then he was full-out smiling at me, the corners of his blue eyes crinkling. My heart throbbed and melted.

"Jesus, no, Kathy. Never like that." I bent down and kissed his lips, gently at first, but then full-on, hungrily. I sat up.

12