Kathy's Brother Ch. 03

Story Info
They get a scare.
5.4k words
4.62
77.4k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning dawned bright and sunny with clear blue skies. I woke at 8:30 and was stretching and yawning when I heard Dad tip-toe down the stairs and out the front door. His Mercedes purred to life and crunched out of the drive. I could tell it was going to be a hot day, but it was way too early to lie in the sun, like Mom and I had planned. I knew I'd never get back to sleep, so I threw back the sheet and padded down the hall to the bathroom. Once I'd peed and brushed my teeth, I decided to leave off showering until later.

Back in my room, with the warm morning air caressing my naked skin and a faint scent rising off me, reminding me of last night with Jack, I started up my computer and checked my email. Good news. Lydia would be home day after tomorrow. She'd loved France; great food, cute guys, lots of sun and sand, but she was ready to come home. She missed me. I missed her, too. I needed girl talk, and email wouldn't do. I wasn't sure I could tell anyone about Jack and me, but if I could, Lydia'd be the one. And it would have to be face to face.

So I mailed her about work, and said Jack was home, and I maybe had some news about my living situation at college, and told her to get her butt back pronto so we could talk. After I'd sent the mail, I sat back and thought for a moment about my situation. I was bursting to tell someone. Sheila and I had gotten close over the short time we'd known each other, and she was obviously dying to know what was going on, but I knew there'd be too much explaining, and even then, I didn't know if she'd understand. As comfortable as I was with it all, and I realized, sitting there musing, that I was absolutely, deliciously comfortable with it, it was still the big taboo. And Sheila didn't know Jack. Lydia and Jack and I had known each other since we were kids. We'd been through everything together. She'd had a thing for Jack forever. We'd shared it all. I decided not to think about it; I'd play it by ear when I saw her. I put on a short silk robe and went downstairs.

I got some coffee brewing, and I guess its aroma wafted up through the house, because by the time it was ready, my Mom had appeared in the kitchen. She wore a robe just like mine, but dark blue instead of white; we'd picked them out together at Sheila's. She looked all sleepy and tousled, and gorgeous. Maybe her body had changed with age and bearing two children, but I couldn't see how. The sash around her accentuated her slim waist, and under the hem of the robe her legs were long and slim. Not for the first time, I hoped I'd inherited her genes.

"Morning, Mom. Coffee?"

"Oh, Kathy, you're an angel. Yes, please."

I poured out two cups and got cream from the refrigerator. We sipped without talking. Mom was a little dazed, moving slowly. The way she and Dad had been acting lately, I wasn't surprised. I caught another whiff of sex, but couldn't be sure if it came from her or me.

After we'd had a couple of cups and some fruit, Mom stood up and said, "I think I'll go change, and we can get some sun. OK?"

"That's the plan. I'll clear up and see you here in a few minutes."

I rinsed our cups and plates and put them in the dish-washer. Upstairs in my room I rummaged through the collection of bikinis I'd accumulated since I'd been working for Sheila. I was looking for something modest to wear with my Mom, but I realized I'd actually chosen them all for what they revealed, not what they concealed. I found a white one that was a little fuller cut than the others. I pulled it on and checked it out in the mirror. The top covered my nipples, at least, and only showed a hint of the undersides of my breasts. The bottom was just barely decent: you couldn't be absolutely certain I'd had to shave myself bare to wear it I looked innocently sexy in it, and wondered what Mom would think.

Out on the deck I arranged two chaises facing the strengthening sun, and set up side tables with towels and sun-cream. I put on my shades and stretched out, basking in the heat. Just as I could feel sweat starting to pop out on my skin, I heard the door slide open and shut. I looked up and saw Mom walking towards me, still in her robe. Her thick auburn hair was wet and combed back off her forehead, and I knew she'd been in the shower.

I stood and spread a towel over her chaise. "Get out of that robe and go for the rays, Mom." I flopped back down on my chaise.

She stood there, not doing anything, and I said, "Come on, now. You haven't had much time in the sun. I figure an hour before noon will be just about right for you."

She seemed to blush. "Just give me a second. I, well, I mean, this suit. I've got to get used to it."

I knew the suit. While I hadn't seen her try it on at Sheila's, I'd seen it on the racks, and I'd seen it go across the counter into our bag after Sheila had rung it up. As a matter of fact, I'd considered it for myself. It was nothing I'd think twice about wearing. "Relax, Mom. It's no big deal. I'm sure it'll look great on you. Let's see it."

She took a deep breath, then hesitated and shrugged off her robe. The collection of light-blue triangles I'd held in front of me at the mirror in the store seemed to disappear on my Mom's body, highlighting her bare skin. Her figure was fuller than mine, especially in the bust and hips. The top, with its thin strings, looked strained to its maximum, and the bottom, which tied at her hips, showed who'd been shaving. And I'd been worried about modest.

"Wow, Mom. Turn around. Let me see."

She blushed, but made a pirouette. Her butt and legs were firm, and if her breasts swayed a little against the constraint of her top as she spun, I couldn't imagine who'd complain. When she was facing me again, she asked, "Isn't it a bit, you know, revealing?" She seemed shy, but serious.

I looked up at her until her eyes met mine. "Sure it is. But you've got a lot to reveal. Wait a second. I didn't mean it to come out like that. Mom, you've got a knock-out body, and nobody who sees you in that suit will ever forget it. You're spectacular."

"You really think so?" Her eyes wandered over me. "When I see you, sometimes I feel so old and frumpy."

"Mom. You're kidding me, right? Seeing you like this, I feel all young and scrawny. Take it from me, and I'm a professional, don't forget. If you and I went to the beach right now, I'd be left alone reading a book while you'd be fighting off every man there."

Mom smiled and bent to kiss my cheek. For a second I worried that her tiny top wouldn't take the weight, but Sheila sells quality goods. "Thanks, sweetie. I'm so lucky to have a daughter like you." She stretched out on her back on the other chaise and closed her eyes, obviously feeling good about herself.

I turned over on my side and looked at her. Dad was one lucky man. It seemed cruel that he should be working on a sunday morning. It had been this way for as long as I could remember: Dad working crazy long hours and cramming all his love for us into the little time he was at home. I'd never felt deprived or anything. As much as he loved his work, I'd always known that we were the most important thing in his life. And while I'd never given much thought to his relationship with my Mom, it was obvious they'd worked out something that was good for both of them. I felt a smile tug at the corners of my mouth as I considered the way they'd been acting the last few days. Like teen-agers. Like Jack and me. My smile widened, and I lay back to bask in the sun.

The sun. Shit. "Hey, Mom. You've got to get some sun-block on. I've been hanging out here all summer, but you'll get burned. Sit up and I'll rub some on your shoulders."

"What? Oh. Sure. Thanks, Kath. It felt so good lying here I didn't even think about it. But you're right."

She shivered as I laid a stripe of cream across both of her shoulders, and then relaxed as I began to rub it in. The few hours she'd been able to grab out here this summer had given her skin a pale golden glow, but I could make out the lines from whatever swimsuit she'd been wearing, and I knew that even an hour today in this bikini would give her more. I untied the strings behind her neck and massaged in more cream.

"You know, Mom, you should go topless. It'd even out your tan, cut down on some of those lines."

"Kathy, you know I'm not going to sit out here with my boobs hanging out for all the world to see." She tied her top again and twisted around and looked me over. "Oh my god. You have. You do, don't you?"

"Well, sure, Mom. All the world isn't back here watching. Nobody can see me. And look." I reached behind me and undid my top and let it drop. "See? All over tan. You should go for it."

Mom's eyes were frantic, glancing this way and that. "But I mean, your father. Jack."

"Mom. When did you ever see Dad here in the daylight hours? And I'd imagine Jack's seen boobs before. I don't think his little sister's would be such a big deal to him." I flushed as I said that, but Mom didn't seem to notice. She just sat there, staring at my brown tits.

I could see the tension ease out of her shoulders. "Yeah. OK. I guess it's not such a big deal. You're probably right. And I can see how good it looks on you." She shook her head. "But I just can't do it right now. It's something I'd have to get used to."


"Cool. But you've got to get more sun cream on you."

She took the flask from me and rubbed some into her legs and onto her stomach and chest, and we both lay back and soaked up the sun.

"Hey, Mom."

"Yeah, Kath?"

"That bikini looks really good on you."

"Thanks to you. And Sheila."

I let a few seconds go by. "So I see you took Sheila's advice."

"Um-hm." She wasn't really paying any attention to me. I raised back up on my elbow to look at her. She had no idea where I was going with this, and I played it out.

"So what'd Dad think?"

"Huh?"

This was fun. I'd take my time. "About your new stuff."

"What new stuff?"

"Yo. Earth to Mom. We spent all that time shopping at Sheila's, remember? Two hundred and some dollars that didn't even fill a small bag?"

"Oh. That."

"Yeah, that. What did Dad think of the stuff you bought?"

I saw color rise to her cheeks. "Oh, I'm not sure he even noticed."

Yeah, right. "Not even when you were getting dressed, or undressed? True, he may have needed a magnifying glass to see some of what you bought, but you can't tell me he didn't notice."

Now Mom's cheeks were definitely red. "OK. I guess he did notice."

"And he liked it? Come on, tell me. I need to know. For the store."

"Kathy, you're making me a little uncomfortable with all these questions. But yes, he noticed, and yes, he liked it."

I was enjoying this too much to let her off the hook. "And how'd he like the new look?"

I could see she knew what I was talking about even as she said, "New look? What do you mean, new look?"

"Mom, you heard Sheila. We even talked about it on the way home. Don't tell me you've been wearing those things without shaving."

The red spots were spreading down over her neck. "Kathy, this is getting way too personal. Whatever your father and I might do in the privacy of our own bedroom is not a matter for discussion."

"Hey, Mom. Chill. It was just a question." And she'd answered a lot more than I'd asked. "I was just thinking about when I first did it. Shaved. It felt and looked so sexy. I wished I had somebody to show it to."

"Kathy!" Mom jumped up and sat on the side of her chaise. "Can you hear what you're saying?" Then she relaxed and her eyes warmed. "Oh, damn. Of course you're eighteen, and of course you're not my little girl any more. I mean, just look at you. God, I'd kill to have a body like that again."

"Mom, come on."

"Shh. Let me finish before I lose my nerve. I know you're feeling all sorts of things, and I imagine the boys your age are not the ones you want to be feeling them with. But that'll all change. You'll go away to college, and you'll meet some guy, and," she stopped and smiled, "you'll want to show him your panties, or your beautiful naked body. Oh, god I can't believe I just said that. Anyway, I hope it works out as well for you as it did for me."

Mom had given me the whole "sex" talk when I was fifteen, but it had been pretty clinical and full of dire warnings. Today, we seemed to have broken through a barrier. I went over and sat next to her and put my arm around her shoulder. "Thanks. Me, too. I'm sorry. I was just jerking your chain there. I shouldn't have."

We both lay back on our chaises, but the devil in me couldn't let it go. "So what'd Dad think about the new look?"

I was cringing as I asked, expecting her to blow up at me, but she just laughed. "Kathy, let me tell you something. Being a parent can seem an endless, thankless task. You give up everything. Your looks, your youth, your life. You were in love with your partner, but even that becomes routine. A kiss in the morning, a quick hump if you've got the time or the inclination. Don't give me that shocked look. That's what it comes down to. You wake up in the morning wondering what happened to your life, and you plan how to get it back, but in the evening it's sailing off with the sunset, farther away then ever."

"Jeez, Mom. That's really depressing. I always thought you were so happy."

"Oh, I am, Kathy. Sometimes it's hard to see, but you get back everything you give up. You trade youth for experience, passion for love. And your dreams? You see them fulfilled every day in your children. The first steps, the first birthday party, the first day at school. And all the days after. I wouldn't trade all that for Ponce de Leon's fountain of youth. Jesus, what am I going on about? You ask me a simple question, and I load you down with all this. What was it you asked me, anyway?"

I leaned over and kissed the corner of her eye. I tasted salt, but I didn't know if it was sweat or a teardrop. I lay back on my chaise and said, "I don't remember. It doesn't matter. Let's just get some sun."

"Yeah. Let's," she replied. I was drifting off when I heard Mom giggling.

"What?"

"Now I know."

"Know what?"

"What you asked me. If your father liked my new look."

I hadn't been asking for information. I'd only been trying to wind her up. I didn't say anything.

"To be perfectly honest with you, Kathy, even after talking to Sheila and you about it, you know, the shaving thing, I wasn't too sure. But I tried on some of the panties and was convinced. And like mother, like daughter, or vice versa, I liked it and wanted to show it."

I waited.

She went on. "Um, yeah, well. Your father liked it just fine."

Go, Mom. I turned again on my side to look at her. She lay on her back, her eyes closed. Maybe there was a wriggle in her body as she continued. I couldn't be sure.

"He wanted to see all the things I bought, and I wanted to show him." I couldn't believe she was telling me this, but now she'd gotten started, it was like she couldn't stop. And I was all ears.

She giggled again. "I made a whole show out of it. I really got into it, and at one point, I didn't know who was more turned on. Him or me. You know what I mean?"

It was my Mom and my Dad, but I found I could easily envision it. "Yeah."

"So, things got going, and I wasn't showing him my new stuff anymore. Just my new look. And he was really. Really…"

"I get the picture, Mom." I didn't just get the picture, I saw it in my mind. My hand slipped down between my legs. "And?"

"Oh, god, I shouldn't be telling you this. But he got his clothes off, and it was obvious he was excited. I mean, really excited. It was like we were kids again. When he couldn't get enough of me. And I couldn't get enough of him."

My mom's eyes were shut tight, I guess remembering the moment. I was cupping my pussy, drawn into her story, my mind a whirl of images.

Then Mom sat up and opened her eyes, and I pulled my hand from between my thighs. She looked over at me and grinned. "I don't have to tell you what happened next. But I do have to thank you. You and Sheila."

At that moment the phone rang, and Mom got up and went inside to answer it. I watched her tight, sexy butt sway as she walked away. Yeah, my Dad was one lucky guy. We were one lucky family.

Mom poked her head out onto the deck. "That was your father. I'm going to go meet him for lunch in town. Will you be all right here? At some point you'll have to get Jack out of bed."

"No problem, Mom. Go for it. I'll be fine, and I'll get Jack up." As horny as I'd gotten lying in the sun and hearing Mom's story, I'd certainly be getting Jack up. I just wasn't sure he'd be getting out of bed.

When Mom had gone back inside, I slid my bikini bottom down over my legs and threw it over by my top on the deck. What I really needed was my hands all over my body, but I settled for the sun. The hot rays caressed me, and as always got my juices flowing. I was away in fantasy land, pictures of me and Jack and my Mom and Dad mingling, when Mom came out onto the deck.

"Kathy! You can't just lie out here naked. What if…?" She stopped, at a loss for words.

I turned toward her and raised my sun-glasses. She had on high heeled shoes and a short skirt, and a white silk blouse tied up under her breasts. From where I sat, it didn't look like she was wearing a bra. She didn't need one. Her hair was tied up in a twist, exposing the long line of her neck. The little bit of sun she'd gotten today, and over the summer, had just turned her skin golden, and it contrasted perfectly with her white clothes.

"Mom, you look fantastic."

She paused a moment. "Thank you, Kathy. And OK, I get it. Dad's never home, and Jack's asleep, and even so, he's certainly seen a naked girl before. Yada, yada. That leaves me. If I wanted to see a naked woman lying on my deck, I'd choose you. You're absolutely beautiful, clothes or no clothes. Do whatever you want when you're here alone, but just for me, put something on. Please?"

I could tell by the tone of her voice that she wasn't pissed off at me. I stood up and picked up my things and gave her a kiss on the corner of her mouth. "I was just going up. Have a nice lunch."

I knew she was watching me as I walked away, and I couldn't help putting a little twitch into my stride. Like I'd have done for Jack, if he'd been there. I don't know why I did it now. It had something to do with my new-found sexuality, and with Mom opening up to me about hers. When I got to the door, I turned and saw her watching me, like I knew she'd be. I smiled at her, and she smiled back and gave me a wave of her hand. It was a tiny gesture, but full of meaning. It seemed to me she was saying. "Go on, girl. It's your life now." Or maybe it was just, "See you later."

In my room, I looked out the front window. Mom was just sliding into her car and letting the roof fold back. She looked delectable in her short skirt and bare arms. I was sure my Dad would be thrilled to see her. San Diego was full of spots for an intimate lunch, and who knows what afterwards. How weird was this: me concerning myself with my parents' love life? "They're old enough to figure it out on their own," I thought. "What I need now is a shower, and then I'll go wake up Jack."

I set the temperature to cool and rinsed off. Then I soaped myself all over and got to shaving. First my arm-pits, then my legs, and finally my pussy. I rinsed again and got out and dried off. I needed body lotion, but mine was all up. I walked down the hall into my parents' bedroom. They had a private bathroom, and I knew my mother would have something. Sure enough; Neutrgena with just a hint of sesame oil. I smeared it onto all my shaved areas, paying special attention to my pussy. As it soaked into my skin, the scent reminded me faintly of Chinese food. "Perfect," I grinned to myself. "After a half-hour, Jack'll want to eat more."

12