Kathy's Brother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used Mom's hair dryer until the heat was too much for me, and strode out to seduce my big brother. As I turned to leave my parents' bedroom, the colorful corner of a magazine peeked out at me from under my Dad's side of the bed. I turned back and picked it up, sitting on the bed. Penthouse. I knew what it was all about: naked women. I just couldn't figure why my Dad had it there. He obviously wasn't hiding it from Mom, but I didn't see her getting off on pictures of women. The magazine flipped open to the middle on my lap. Yep. Nudie pics. A very attractive blonde looked back at me over her shoulder. She was on her knees and her spread pussy gleamed at the camera. OK. I was beginning to see how this would be a turn-on. I flicked through the pages and came to an image of a very thick dick buried half-way into a glistening cunt. There were five or six pages of this couple getting it on. I realized I'd been stroking myself while I pored over out the photos.

"Oho," I thought. "So this is what they've been up to." I put down the mag, and still fingering myself, opened the door of Dad's night table. A stack of Penthouses. I wanted to check them all out, but my curiosity got the better of me, and I rolled across the bed to my mother's night table. Behind the door there I found only a bunch of old wallets and jewelry she no longer wore. I opened the drawer. On top of what looked like enough watches to open a shop was a blue and white tube. Johnson and Johnson KY Jelly. I had no idea what K and Y might stand for, but I was ready to try it.

I squirted a clear blob onto my fingertips and rubbed it with my thumb, all the while wondering why my Mom would have this. Ooh. I was beginning to get the idea now. It was slick. Super-slick. I knew immediately where it had to go. I was already wet, but this was something new. My fingers slid over my swollen flesh, teasing me. Nothing I'd ever done had prepared me for this feeling. My pussy lips slid between my fingers, and my fingers slid between my pussy lips. Oh, god, thank you Johnson and Johnson, whoever you are.

I'd already come a few times and was fingering myself towards another orgasm when I opened my eyes and saw Jack staring at me from the doorway of my parents' room.

"Jesus, Kathy, what are you doing?"

I slowed to a sweet, slippery glide, holding myself just at the edge of coming. "Good morning, Jack," I managed to gasp. "I guess I'm doing just what it looks like I'm doing. Oh, fuck. Hang on a second, I'm, I'm…" The slow stroking had pushed me past the limits of my self-control, and my hips rose to meet my fingers as they plunged into me. Jack's form blurred and then disappeared as my eyes clamped shut.

When I came back from wherever I'd been, Jack was still staring at me. "Wow, Kath, that was amazing."

"Yeah. Tell me about it. And you were only watching." I lay back on the pillows, letting the feeling wash over me. Through half-closed eyes I looked over at Jack.

"You need to get some new underwear, dude. Those shorts seem way too small." His cock was pushing out against the front of his boxers, stretching them tight around his thighs.

"You may be right," he said, peeling them down and stepping out of them. "That better?"

His cock was pointing up at the ceiling, throbbing and dancing. I felt my pussy pulsing again. He shuffled over to the bed and knelt between my thighs, pushing my knees apart. I knew what he wanted. I wanted it maybe even more, but I held him back with one hand on his chest and picked up the blue and white tube with the other.

"What's that?" he asked me.

"Just wait. Trust me. You'll love it. Give me your hand." Holding his wrist, I squeezed out a gob of jelly onto his fingers.

"Ah. OK, I get it. You want me to…" and he reached for my pussy.

"No. Put it on your cock. Go on, do it."

He looked at me skeptically, and I watched his hand close around his hard-on.

"Oh jesus, fuck. That feels incredible."

"I knew you'd like it. Stroke it. I want to watch."

I scooted back up the bed until my shoulders rested against the head-board. The tube was still in my hand, and I released a blob onto my fingers. I wanted to caress my rock-hard nipples, to feel the slippery stuff slide all over my breasts, but the call of my pussy was way too strong. I pressed my fingers between my legs and almost came again.

I looked at Jack. He'd picked up a nice easy rhythm, sliding his hand up and down over his erection. I could see his clear pre-cum oozing out of his cock, and it blended instantly with the glistening gel. It was too much for me. Shock-waves shot through me, turning me into a twitching, quivering mass of nerve endings. I fought off the darkness trying to engulf me and watched Jack. He was shaking all over, and his hand was a blur as it raced over his cock.

"Stop," I told him.

"What?"

"You heard me. Stop."

His hand slowed and came to rest at the base of his cock. "Jesus, Kathy. I'm dying here. Give me a break." He looked so uncomfortable, with his eyebrows all scrunched and his face all red, and his hand in a death-grip on his cock, that I almost let him finish himself off. Almost.

"Jack. Take your hand off your cock."

"I can't. Damn it, Kathy. I'm about to come."

"I know. Just do it for me, OK?" His grip eased and he pulled his hand back to prop himself up on the mattress. I could feel his frustration, and I wanted to release him from it as much as he did. But my way.

"Hey, Jack. Look here." His eyes followed my fingers as they slid over my pussy. The effect on me was instantaneous. I felt my spine tingling and contractions racing through my body.

"I'm going to come," I told him. "And I want you to come with me." I lifted my foot and nestled my toes against his drawn-up balls. His body quaked. "Think you can do that?"

My orgasm was flashing through me when I saw the first jet of white cum fly out of him. It arced up and fell on my chest and stomach. Weaker spurts were landing on my belly when everything went blank behind my eyes. I was dimly aware of his grunts and my own moans, and the creak of a door and voices talking.

Voices talking? Oh holy shit! My parents were home. Reality crashed into my paradise in a half-second. "Get up, Jack," I hissed. "Mom and Dad are downstairs." I pushed him off the bed and smoothed the covers with my hands. Thank god all his cum had landed on me. I rubbed it frantically into my skin before it could drip onto the floor. "Come on, we've got to get out of here." Jack was in post-orgasmic languor, but the seriousness of our situation was beginning to get through to him. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the door. I let a backward glance sweep over the room. Damn! The blue and white tube was lying next to a pillow on the bed. I tore away from Jack and scooped it up and threw it into the open drawer of my Mom's night-table.

If there'd been an Olympic medal for the two-yard dash, I'd have won it, hands down. I shoved Jack ahead of me down the hall and into his room. It was lucky I hadn't tried for my own room. I'd have had to cross the stairway opening, and I heard my father climbing up and saying, "Their cars are here, but it looks like nobody's home."

I heard him open my door and call out, "Kathy?" There was a moment of silence, and then the knob to Jack's door turned. I held onto Jack's waist and bit into his shoulder. We were behind the door as it swung open. The light from the hallway spread across the room, lighting up Jack's slept-in looking bed. Then the wedge of brightness diminished and my Dad pulled it shut and shouted out, "Nope. Nobody here."

I held onto Jack as I heard my mother come up the stairs. They were just outside the door. Her voice was a soft sexy a purr. "I guess it's just you and me, Rob. Home alone. Anything you'd like to do?"

Dad whispered something I couldn't make out, and their foot-steps faded off down the hall.

The last thing I heard as my hands settled around Jack's hip-bones was the click of their door shutting.

12