Kathy's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I have been dying to meet you after all Kathy's told me, but no. You've transformed Kathy, and I was hoping you could work some of your magic on me. And Kathy may want something, too. Like I said, I'm feeling flush."

Sheila took a step back and let her eyes travel over my mother. "I'm not sure you need any magic, but we do have some things here that may interest you."

"That's what I wanted to hear," Mom said, and she let Sheila lead her away to the racks of lingerie. I went on my own to check out some stuff I'd seen but hadn't dared try. My experience with the bra and panties this morning had made me bolder. Tinier and sexier, that's what I wanted.

My mother and I were in and out of the dressing rooms for the better part of an hour. Then we were standing at the counter again while Sheila rang up our purchases. Mom raised her eyebrows at some of the things I'd picked out, and I was shocked at a few of her choices.

Sheila folded everything into one of our fancy little bags and said, "That comes to 237 dollars and 44 cents, with your discount, Kathy." As my mother fumbled in her purse for a credit card, Sheila looked up at her and said, "I'll tell you what I told Kathy. You've bought some beautiful things, and I'm sure they'll look great on you. You're lucky. Like Kathy here, you have a gorgeous body. Just don't forget the grooming. It'd be a pity to have all this lovely lingerie and ruin it by not taking care of the details."

Color rose in my Mom's cheeks as she took her credit card back from Sheila. "Thank you so much for your help, and for being so good with Kathy. I'm sure I'll be back here soon."

I told Sheila I'd see her tomorrow, and Mom and I went out into the mall. We walked in and out of the department stores, just browsing, and then we were back in the car. Mom pushed a button and the top folded away behind us. We drove away with the sun on our faces and the wind rippling our hair.

We were sitting at a stop-light when Mom turned to me and asked, "Was she talking about shaving? I mean, the grooming thing, the details."

"Yeah."

My mother's hands were tight on the steering wheel. Then she relaxed and looked away from me and up at the stop-light. "She said she'd talked to you about it. Have you done it?"

"Just this morning, actually. I brought home some really, well, bare panties and tried them on. I could see what she was talking about."

The light flashed to green and we took off. "And...?"

I could see my Mom was a little embarrassed to be talking to me about this. Her cheeks were red and when she glanced over, she was not so much looking at me as past me.

"Hey, Mom, keep your eyes on the road. But if you want to know, it's cool. Totally cool, actually. I did it in the bath, and when I tried on the panties afterwards, I could definitely see what she was getting at. 100% improvement."

Mom didn't say much on the drive home. When we got there we went into the kitchen and Mom made grilled-cheese sandwiches, an indulgent treat for both of us. We sat on the deck to eat and chatted about this and that. Eventually, Mom got up and cleared the plates and said she thought she'd have a shower. I went to my room and got on chat with Lydia, who was having a ball in France and was trying to convince me she'd seduced every hot guy there.

When I heard a car in the drive, I looked out my window and saw Jack getting out of his Lexus. While I watched, my father's Mercedes pulled in behind him.

I rushed out of my room, calling out to my mother. "Jack and Dad are home!"

Mom joined me on the stairs and we got to the front door in time to see the men coming up the walk, bumping shoulders and laughing at something they'd said. We pulled them into the house and out onto the deck. The cocktail hour had arrived, and Jack and Dad made us kirs again. We all sat on the deck, talking and laughing and enjoying being together again. I'd been missing Lydia all summer, but this made up for it. Having my brother home and my family around me, like we'd never been apart, put a wide grin on my face.

Jack and my father worked the grill, turkey sausages this time, and Mom and I went into the kitchen to put together a salad and garlic bread. As we kept up a lively and mostly meaningless conversation, Mom repeatedly glanced at me out of the corner of her eye, and I had the feeling she wanted to talk to me about something else. I also had a feeling that I knew what it was, but I didn't press her, and she never brought it up. When the guys shouted that the food was ready, we grabbed up the salad bowl and the bread and brought it outside.

Jack kept us laughing all through dinner with his increasingly improbable stories. I noticed my mother was going through the wine pretty heavily, and a smudge of color had spread across the top of her cheek-bones. When we'd finished eating, she slid her chair back and stood, walking around behind my father.

Letting her hand rest lightly on the back of his neck, she said, "Rob, could you come upstairs with me a minute? There's something I want you to see." She turned to me. "Can you kids clear the table?" The look of high excitement in her eyes told me everything. Like last night, she walked away toward the door, but tonight her hips seemed to sway a little more. Again my father followed her with his eyes, and as she disappeared into the house, he lifted his glass and drained it. He set the empty glass down and looked somewhere between me and Jack and said, "See you guys tomorrow, then." And then he stood up and was gone.

After a moment of silence, Jack looked over at me.

"Can you believe that?"

"Believe what?"

Jack stared at me incredulously. "Believe what? Are you kidding, or just naive? I've seen a lot of body language, and if Mom didn't just say to him, 'Come on upstairs and fuck me,' then I don't know what I saw."

I stretched out on my chair and crossed my ankles on the table. "Yeah, and so what? You saw it last night, too."

Jack was flustered. I just leaned back and admired the pink pearl polish on my toes.

"Well, OK," he said. "But they're..." He couldn't finish his sentence.

"They're your parents? How do you think you got here? Or they're old? Maybe you haven't noticed, but Mom's a babe. And Dad's no slouch, either." I gave Jack a sly, sidelong glance and said, "Besides, Mom's got a secret weapon."

Jack sat up and looked over at me.

"What do you mean, 'secret weapon?'"

"I went shopping with Mom today. We went to Sheila's, you know, the store where I work, and she bought some stuff that even surprised me."

Now I had all Jack's attention. "What kind of stuff?"

"Well, definitely sexy. And definitely small. Tiny. And she got some advice from Sheila on how to wear it. If I'm not mistaken, Dad's getting the show of his life right now."

Jack looked up at the light in their bedroom window and then sank back into his chair. We didn't say anything for a few minutes, then he stood up and stacked the dinner dishes.

"There's another bottle of cognac in there. Why don't I put this stuff in the dishwasher, and we can sit on the chaises and have a drink."

I got up and walked over and draped myself over a chaise. A little tingle of excitement was running through me. I didn't know if it had to do with our shopping trip earlier, or with my knowledge of what my parents were up to, but I just lay back and enjoyed it.

Jack returned with a bottle under his arm and two glasses in his hands. He handed one to me and poured us each a shot and fell back on the chaise next to mine. Neither of us said anything for a while, and we both looked up at the fading sky as the stars started to come out, sipping at our drinks and thinking our own thoughts. Then Jack turned onto his side and raised himself up on his elbow.

"So she bought sexy lingerie?"

"Dude, like I told you. I've been working there for four weeks now and know all our stock. Some of what she picked out was as sexy as it gets."

Jack thought about that for a minute. "And you said Sheila gave her tips on how to wear it. What's that all about? I'd figure you just put it on, and boom."

I felt blood rushing to my cheeks, but the wine and brandy had loosened my inhibitions. I turned to face Jack, propping my self on an elbow to mirror him.

"Well, um, some of those bottoms, uh, panties and bikinis, they're really small. If you want them to look right, you have to..."

"OK. I get the picture. You've got to shave." Jack sat back and seemed to think this over. Then he raised himself up again and looked at me. "So either Mom's up there now giving Dad a bikini show, or he's kneeling in front of her with a razor in his hand and up to his knuckles in lather."

Something squished between my legs, and I squeezed my thighs together. "Yeah, one or the other. I think it's the first," I murmured. I turned to lie on my back, my legs still tight together, and looked up at the brightening stars. Somehow my right hand had slipped off the arm-rest, and my fingers were tracing little circles on the skin between my belly-button and the top of my shorts.

Jack was still propped up on his elbow, looking at me. After a long silence, he asked me, "So what did you buy?"

I closed my eyes. "What do you mean?"

"You said you and Mom went shopping. She got some hot stuff she's apparently showing Dad. What'd you get? And what was in that bag you came in with last night?"

I turned my head and opened my eyes to look into his. "You want me to show you?"

Jack didn't answer. He lay on his side, propped up on his elbow, and watched my fingers slipping over my stomach. When he brought his eyes back up to mine, I suddenly realized the power my mother had over my father. It was exhilarating. Something like lightning flashed through me. I glanced down at my fingers, and Jack's eyes followed mine. I pulled my hand up and let my fingers glide over my cheek and rest on my neck. I looked over at Jack, and he was zeroed in on my hand. I moved my hand up and stroked a finger under my chin. His eyes followed. I let my finger sink to the cleft of my breasts, just visible above my tank top. My hand rested there and I looked over at him out of the corner of my eye. He didn't see me watching, fixed as he was on my hand. Again, something flashed through me, and my hand drifted back over my breasts to my side to lie again on my belly.

I stood up from the chaise. The tension was rippling through me, and was palpable as I looked at him. I took a deep breath and felt the tension ease. A little. But not entirely.

"Maybe I'll show you tomorrow." I walked over to the sliding doors, swinging my hips a little like my mother had done earlier. I could feel Jack's eyes all over me, and climbing the stairs inside, I weaved dizzily. When I got to my room I peeled off my clothes and stood looking in the mirror. My body seemed to bulge out of its skin, every square inch of it demanding attention. I sat on the edge of my bed, just about wondering where to begin, when the sheet wrapped itself around me and lulled me to sleep.

The alarm beeped me awake at 7:00am. Normally. I'd get up and run for 45 minutes, then relax over breakfast before showering and going to work. Today I slammed the sleep button three times before I rolled over and called Sheila's cell number. In my hoarse morning voice I told her I was sick.

"Oh, that's too bad, sweetheart. Stay in bed and get over it. If you're feeling better tomorrow, then come on in."

I felt bad about lying to Sheila. But not bad enough to cancel my plans for Jack. I lay back, thinking.

At 8:30 I knew my parents would be at work. I walked nude the bathroom and got under the shower. The water splashed over me and once I'd washed I ran the razor over me to catch whatever little hairs I might have missed yesterday. I dried off and walked naked, fresh, and clean to my room.

I'd picked out a bikini on my shopping trip with Mom. It was white, and much smaller than what I'd been wearing to sun in earlier in the summer. As I pulled it on and tried to get the little bit of material there was to cover me, I delighted in the contrast of the shiny white on my brown skin. I went downstairs and poured a cup of coffee from the pot my Mom had made, and went out onto the deck. I sipped at the coffee, then let it stand on the table as I lay back on the chaise and let the weak morning rays of the sun wash over me. When the heat built up, I turned over onto my stomach and felt the strengthening sun bore into my ass cheeks and the backs of my thighs. Little beads of sweat were starting to pop out all over me when I heard the door slide open. My heart pounded in my chest. I turned back over and gave Jack what I thought was a casual look.

He set a glass of orange juice on the table and sat down opposite me. He was wearing loose swimming shorts and nothing else. He lifted his glass and took a sip, all the time letting his sleepy eyes roam over my body. I suppressed a wriggle and picked up my sun-glasses and slipped them on.

I felt safe behind the dark lenses, and smiled at Jack. "Mornin', bro. Wassup."

"You are. I am. Actually, I'm surprised to see you here. What time do you have to go to work?"

"Sheila called and gave me the day off," I lied. "So I'm not going anywhere."

"Cool," he replied, and lay back on the lounge chair.

I was ready to set my plan in motion, though the thought of it sent nervous little trills racing over me. I took a deep breath, which pushed my boobs hard against my tiny top, and leaned back on the chaise. Through the dark shade of my sun-glasses, I watched Jack's eyes drink me in. I stretched my arms up over my head and grasped the top of the chaise. My body elongated to its maximum, my spine bending as my tits and hips strained at the tiny bikini.

Jack shifted in his chair and looked away, but seconds later his eyes were back on me. He cleared his throat and asked, "So that bikini. Did you buy that with Mom yesterday?"

"Yeah. You like it?"

Jack cleared his throat again and answered, "Sure. It looks great on you."

I let my hands flutter down over my breasts and pulled at the top, as if re-positioning it to cover me, but at the same time exposing yet more skin. "It's kind of small. I'm not sure I could wear it anyplace but here on the deck." Through my shades, I was watching him watching me. Even in the bright sunlight, I saw color rising along his cheeks, and his hand slid off the arm-rest to lie beside what was a definite bulge in his lap.

I decided to push the envelope. I let my thighs hang open and slipped my hand down to run over the little piece of cloth covering my pussy. "I couldn't even wear it at all if I hadn't shaved."

My fingers danced around the bare skin at my waist, then flowed up behind my neck, where they tugged at the knot of my top. I looked over at Jack and said, "I hope you don't mind, but I usually sun-bathe topless." I sat up enough that I could reach the strings tied behind my back. They fell loose, and I pulled the top away and laid it on ground next to my chaise. I couldn't believe what I was doing. My heart was thudding so hard I was sure Jack could hear it. I lay back into the chaise and watched Jack through my shades.

He sat there a minute, watching my boobs rise and fall. My nipples stood up proudly, so distended it would have hurt if it didn't feel so good. "Yeah, I can see. You've got a nice even tan." He ogled me and asked, "Only topless?"

I felt a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth. Jack was getting into it. "Well, OK, sometimes bottomless. But only if there's nobody around."

"So you couldn't do it now. With me here, I mean."

I pushed my sun-glasses up onto my head and put on a shocked look as I stared at him. "What are you thinking? You're my brother." My big, handsome year-older brother. If he wasn't going to talk me out of the little bit of clothes I still had on, I'd have to do it for him.

Jack's eyes traveled over my breasts and my hardened nipples before landing on the join between my wide-spread legs. His hand brushed briefly over the tent in his shorts.

I was having some trouble catching my breath, but I gulped in enough air to say, "Well, I'd like to, actually. If you weren't here..." I let my sentence drift away. I realized I was holding the breath I'd just pulled in.

Jack stood from his chair and turned away from me. Air rushed from my lungs in despair as I thought he was going inside. Then his thumbs were in the waist-band of his shorts and he was pulling them down. He bent down to kick them off, and his trim buns poked out at me. I saw his tan and realized with a shock that he'd been doing some bottomless sun-bathing, too.

He turned and sank back onto his chaise, his cock bobbing as he moved and then standing up straight from his thighs and twitching as he sat down. He tried a grin, half confident, half unsure of what he was getting into. "That make it easier for you?"

Oh, yeah, Jack was into it. I just sat there as in a dream, watching his beautiful cock bob up and down between his legs. I was squeezing my thighs together, floating, feeling the delicious wetness spread over me, when Jack's voice came through to me.

"Yo, Kathy. You there?"

My eyes fixed on his cock, I loosened the ties at the side of my bikini bottom and tossed it aside. I heard his intake of air, and looked over at him. He was staring at my bald pussy, and I felt my lips open wider under his gaze. It seemed like this game had been turned around on me, and now it was Jack playing me.

I suddenly didn't care whose game this was anymore, and stared boldly into his eyes. My fingers flickered over my erect nipples before they slid down to glide over my pussy-lips. I'd never been so wet and aroused, and I looked at Jack looking at me while my hands played in my lap.

His fingers were drumming on the arms of his chair, and I knew he was having trouble keeping them off his cock. That was something I could take care of, and I leaned up and off my chaise and crept between his thighs. When my right hand closed around his hardness, I almost came. I looked down and saw a blob of clear liquid ooze out his raging red head and spread across my fingers. I held him tight and looked into his eyes.

What I saw there was a mixture of lust and uncertainty. He must have seen the same thing in mine. His eyes squeezed shut, but opened again as I scooted up and positioned myself over him. "Kathy, are you sure...?" he asked me even as his hands clamped onto my breasts.

I'd never had sex before, but I was as sure of this as anything in my life. I rubbed his fat cock-head against my pussy, feeling its soft thickness glide through my wet lips. I sat down on him and pushed. I briefly wondered about pain, but only felt the most intense pleasure as he filled me. As if my mind and body were in slow motion, I registered every millimeter of penetration. I grabbed Jack's hands and crushed them to my breasts as I sank onto him. I looked down and saw the last of him disappear inside me as the first spasms tore through me. I'd come often enough before, stroking my pussy and clit in my bedroom, but this was something entirely new. Jack's cock touched every cell inside me, and as I gasped and shuddered, it swelled in me even more. I pressed down against his thrusting hips and felt the warm gush of his ejaculation.

When I looked down at Jack, we both burst into giggles as the final tension eased out of us. I snuggled against him, and his warm lips brushed my ear.

"Hey, Kath."

"Hey, Jack."

"What else you got in that bag?"

12