Kathy's Fantasy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed both of her hands and stopped her, then he pulled her up to her feel so that she stood in front of him. Her ass was now pushed back against the table. He kissed her again and this time she felt the thrill of his whole body length against her naked body. His cock was in her crotch but her hypersensitised nipples were being crushed against his chest as she pulled herself into him. Catching her under both thighs, he quickly lifted her onto the table and moved himself between her legs so that she was spread wide. Gazing down at her he pulled his own shirt off over his head. She needed to put her own hands on the table behind her so that her whole body was left exposed to him. He grinned and lifted both of her knees slightly, which effectively left her even wider spread. Her pussy was now aimed right at him. When he stepped forward, he slipped into her as if made for her. She gasped and clutched at him with her ankles. She threw her head back and convulsively ground her ass forward on the desk as he sank fully into her.

As his own waist pushed against her prominent belly she felt him come to a rest against her womb. His cock was warm and filled her so exactly she wanted to keep him there. For a few minutes neither of them moved. Simply by shifting their weight they heightened the sensations that were pulling them closer. At last, she managed to put one arm around his shoulder and then brace herself to start sliding herself along his shaft. He also leant forward and took her in his arms. It meant the strokes were necessarily shorter but she could crush her own mouth against his as he began to fuck her hard, pushing her back against the table every time he reached his limit inside her hungry pussy.

The sensation was overwhelming. Again and again she considered asking him to slow down or to stop just for a moment, but the feeling of treading the line between enough and too much was delicious. She loved the feeling of being fucked, the smell of his mouth and body in her face. She parted her lips and took a big mouthful of his shoulders. She wanted to be oblivious, she wanted to take as much of him into her as was possible. She began by almost dragging her mouth backwards and taking a bite of his shoulder with her, then she slowly let him slip out of her teeth before moving forward again and biting.

She was finding it hard to focus, waves of arousal made her want to stop, scream, bite and climax simultaneously. His own movements were taking on a measured rhythm. She wanted him to cum, she wanted him to do anything he wanted. Stopping to lick the side of his neck she pulled his head into her own shoulder and as she did she could see over his shoulder back to the empty bar.

She almost yelled. She was certain she saw a deeper shadow standing in the doorway. Was it a person or was it her imagination? What was she doing, should she stop? She was being fucked in a public place by a guy she didn't know. She was spread on a table being enjoyed and being watched, her tits and her whole body were not her own. What was she doing?

What was she doing? She realised almost as it happened, was that she was cumming. Months of mounting sexual frustration broke as her pussy clenched around him and she raked her nails down his back. She bit down again on the sensitive spot she had already tortured with her mouth. He grunted as her teeth sank in but she did not care. harder and harder she bit down as waves of orgasm rocked her. She felt and tasted a hint of blood in her mouth but still she clenched her jaws in rhythm with her spasming pussy. Her legs clung to him and pushed him as hard into her ravaged pussy as she could. She shook and strained out the grandest climax she had ever had.

As she began to slow she saw the shadow move. There was now no question that someone was standing and watching her cum like an animal all over the table she was splayed on. And it appeared whatever their response was likely to be it didn't include leaving. Well, if they were happy to stay it clearly wasn't going to slow her down. Was it being watched that had made her cum or simply the fucking she had wanted for months.

David pulled back slightly. He knew what had just happened and wanted to see the look on her face. She was beautiful. Her make-up had become spread and she had bitten deep grooves in her own lower lip but she didn't want to finish just yet.

"What do you want?" she asked him, holding him still deep inside her.

He shook his head and stood for a moment. He could not think about options. He couldn't move beyond looking down at her. He had thought about this all day.

"Cum on my face?" she asked him. Was it pleading or offering, she didn't know.

He nodded wordlessly and she quickly slipped off the table and back down onto the seat. She felt her ass move over the leather, lubricated by sweat, cum and her own juices. Taking his balls in her left hand and holding his shaft in her right she began to pump him again as she looked up. He held her head and stared down intently at her waiting face. Soon he began groaning and bucking his hips towards her so she grinned and opened her mouth as wide as she could aiming him right at her tongue. But she didn't let him push into her mouth, she wanted him to enjoy the show.

When he began to cum he struggled to keep his eyes open. We watched as spurts of cum spread themselves across her face. Generous spurts fell on her tongue and into her mouth, but just as much landed on her cheeks, lips and chin. She felt the warmth and had some idea of being covered but also tasted him in her mouth and smelt the musky odour of him all over her. After the last strand fell she licked his head one more time before closing her lips and swallowing in a drawn out gulp. She even enjoyed the sensation of running her tongue all over her lips and teeth afterwards, feeling further drops everywhere she went. He took one step back and lifted her chin in his hand.

"Beautiful" he murmured and bent to kiss her in a lingering and possessive movement. When he drew away she finally gazed back to the dark recesses of the bar. As if on cue, she saw a shadow detach itself from the shade around it and move silently back through the door and into the other room.

David stood her up and enveloped her in his arms. He then handed her her clothes and watched appreciatively as she slipped it back on. She made a show of running her finger around her face and collecting the most obvious loads of cum from her skin and licking it off her small finger. When she was finished she simply ran both hands over her whole face. The significant remnant of cum could simply be mixed with sweat and pushed into her hair for a shower later.

Slowly and almost wordlessly they held each other's hands and moved back into the bar next door. Her friends were still there, rocking on and showed very little curiosity at where she had been. Presumably they thought she had snuck off for a quiet sit down. David did nothing to dispel that idea and allowed her to rejoin her group and moved off with nothing more than a promise to see her at her next pool session.

Kathy stood silently and enjoyed the last two songs of the set. She smelt of sex and still felt the reverberations of the greatest orgasm she had ever had, running through her central nervous system. And somewhere in this room was someone who had just enjoyed watching her fucked and covered in cum in one of her favourite bars. Scanning the crowd she realised that she knew the names of over half the people in the room and the faces of another third. How many times would she wind up talking to the person who had just watched her screwed. Who cared?

12