Katiana Matias of Kanata

Story Info
Indian gal seduces Spanish BBW at work.
1.2k words
2.21
6.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

The sex lives of women who love who love women hold much fascination for many around the world. When looking at the lives of lesbians and bisexual women who come from outside the European realms, it's important to take culture, religion and nationality into account. Those ladies don't exist in a vacuum and where they come from affects everything about their lives...

Meet Pooja Sharma, a young Indian woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Pooja hails from New Delhi, India and studied computer science at Algonquin College. She is lovely, smart, ambitious and determined to advance in Canadian society. The raven-haired, round-faced, curvy and pleasantly big-bottomed, brown-skinned young woman could be considered beautiful by almost any standard. Why can't Pooja get herself a man? The answer is quite simple, Pooja loves women.

Recently, Pooja got hired to do coding for the Nova Tech Center, a startup located in the Kanata area, not far from Ottawa proper. There are lots of South Asian folks working there, and Pooja is thrilled to be surrounded by her people. The Gujarati, the Punjabi, the Keralites, the Pakistanis and others. Still, Pooja doesn't quite belong because all of the local Indian and Pakistani ladies are dating or married to Indian guys, and several of them are with white men. Pooja wants a girlfriend...

There are quite a few lovely ladies working at the Nova Tech Center, but only one of them has caught Pooja's attention. Pooja remembered feeling nervous, and her heart thundered in her chest when she met Katiana Matias, the brilliant, beautiful and aloof Spaniard in her department. Katiana, whose lovely face was always so serious. Katiana, whose mesmerizing ass looked like it was ready to burst out of her too-tight jeans. Katiana, the beautiful woman who doesn't smile. Ever. Pooja wanted a piece of her...

Pooja Sharma is a die-hard lesbian, but coming from the conservative realm of Southern Asia, where religion, tradition, gender issues and sexuality are restrictive, she learned to blend in. Pooja keeps her hair long, and wears nice, feminine clothing to work. The gal's hair is always done, her makeup and nails are always on point, and she makes sure she looks good. Pooja knows the stereotypes about lesbians being masculine women and oddballs, and she makes sure she never comes off as, well, one of those...

Pooja's ability to blend in is the secret of her success with women. At work, Pooja began to, ahem, stalk Katiana Matias for lack of a better word. For example, Pooja noticed that Katiana liked to leave a dark blue sports jacket on the back of her chair. That's how Pooja learned that Katiana was a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs, and started a conversation with her that way. The rest, as they say, is history...

Pooja got to know Katiana, and discovered the sensitive, friendly and loving woman beneath the Ice Queen Exterior. Once Katiana realized that Pooja was not one of those lesbians who felt the need to dress/act like a man and announce her sexuality to the entire damn world, she relaxed a bit and they began seeing each other. Pooja's plan, the lesbian charm offensive, worked like a charm...

"Hmm, Katiana, tough, serious women like you have the best tasting pussy," Pooja Sharma said, and the short, curvy young Indian woman looked up at her lover, Katiana Matias. Always knew I'd get her into bed, Pooja thought with a smile. The tall, curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Spanish woman sighed happily, thrilled after being thoroughly pleasured by her lover and co-worker.

"Hmm, that was fun," Katiana admitted, and Pooja purred like a kitten. From the moment Pooja first laid eyes on Katiana at the Nova Tech Center in Kanata, Ontario, she knew that they played for the same team. Pooja is a young woman who likes women, and while her Indian immigrant family is less than supportive, that hasn't stopped her from living her life her way.

"Oh it gets better," Pooja replied, and she wrapped her arms around Katiana, then kissed the taller woman. In bed, after a fashion, they were the same height. Like a lot of short women, Pooja has a thing for tall women. Katiana Matias, the serious, gorgeous Spanish woman whom so many women and men at work seemed enthralled by was simply too good for Pooja to pass up. I always get them, Pooja smirked.

Katiana Matias looked at Pooja and smiled with contentment. Prior to this steamy sexual encounter with her co-worker Pooja, Katiana hadn't gotten laid in a long time. Katiana's last friend, a gorgeous young Brazilian woman named Olivia Monteiro, was a lot of fun in bed, but she was also quite outgoing, something which made the closeted Katiana quite uncomfortable. That's why they split...

"Continue," Katiana whispered, and Pooja grinned, then began fondling the taller woman's lovely breasts. Pooja sucked on Katiana's nipples, causing the other woman to sigh happily. As Katiana relaxed and enjoyed, Pooja went to work on her. Pooja slipped her small, sleek hand between Katiana's strong, thick yet muscular thighs. Katiana gasped as Pooja began fingering her pussy, and the smaller woman smiled. You haven't felt anything yet my Spanish beauty, Pooja thought.

"Katiana, get on all fours and show me that big beautiful Spanish ass," Pooja said, and a smiling Katiana eagerly complied. Pooja admired Katiana's big beautiful bronze ass, and playfully spanked her. Pooja was thrilled when Katiana began to twerk for her. Lots of lesbians like a nice ass on their lovers and Pooja was definitely no exception.

"Stop playing around and fuck me," Katiana demanded in that sexy, haughty tone that Pooja found so sexy. Pooja grinned and kissed Katiana's big beautiful ass, and then reached for her favorite toy. Katiana turned around and smiled as she watched Pooja don her strap-on dildo. Things are about to get lit, Katiana thought excitedly.

"Ask and you shall receive," Pooja said as she gripped Katiana's hips and entered her with a swift thrust. Katiana gasped as Pooja penetrated her with the strap-on dildo. I love getting dicked down, Katiana thought as Pooja fucked her with gusto. Pooja grabbed Katiana's long dark hair with one hand and smacked her big beautiful ass with the other. The fun was just getting started...

"Oh yeah, Pooja, fuck me," Katiana squealed, as Pooja took her to the edge of passion. There's nothing a short, feisty gal like Pooja loves more than dominating tall, bodacious gals like Katiana and she savored every moment of it. As Pooja bucked her hips, slamming the strap-on dildo deep inside Katiana, the taller woman screamed passionately. Pooja utterly dominated Katiana, fucking her until she squealed in delight, came several times, and then finally begged for mercy...

"Glad you had fun," Pooja whispered into Katiana's ear as they lay in bed together. Katiana nodded, and kissed Pooja, feeling content and safe in the arms of her lover. This is what Katiana Matias, the beautiful and aloof mystery lady ( whom everyone at Nova Tech Center wonders about ) has always wanted, and more. To feel happy and safe and loved, without having the world pry into her business...

At long last, Katiana Matias is learning to accept her sexuality and she's found a wonderful lover in her co-worker Pooja Sharma. A lover who's feminine, fun, passionate and discrete. No masculine gals, gender-defying weirdoes or blatant dykes for Katiana, thank you very much. Katiana is a normal woman who likes normal women. Katiana smiled at Pooja, and looked forward to whatever the future might bring for the two of them.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers