Katia's Nightmare

Story Info
The taking of Katia's virgin ass.
3.2k words
4.32
263.3k
53

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 05/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke with a start. The house was dark. How long had she slept? Why were there no lights? She could feel the panic welling up inside her. She glanced toward the alarm clock, it too, was dark. Must be a power outage. That's it she thought, of course, a power outage. She got up from the bed and peeked out the window, the whole street was dark. A major power outage. How long had the power been out?

Katia lay back down on the bed. No power, nothing to do. It looked like sleeping was the best way to pass the time. Katia never realized how hard it was to sleep when there was no electric, no television, and no radio, nothing to soothe the silence. She lay there for what seemed like an hour and still sleep evaded her. Maybe a snack, but she wasn't hungry. She knew what would help her to sleep, she could smoke a bowl, it always helped. She reached into her nightstand and pulled out her weed, lit it and after a couple of hits, she felt much more relaxed. Then the side effect hit her. Why did weed always make her horny? That too could be remedied in her nightstand, she reached in and pulled out her vibrator. Maybe she would use a little KY just to make it really wet. She loved her pussy wet; it felt so good to touch her sweet little hairless pussy. She found herself remembering how Anthony had touched her, he was aggressive and secretly she longed to be possessed. She liked a dominant man. It was just hard for her to admit it. She remembered his big hands and his thick long fingers, spreading her pussy and invading it. He was one of the few men that had been able to make her cum every time they had sex.

Why had they broken up? She knew. Anthony had wanted to fuck her in her ass, she had told him no. Why did she do that, was it so hard to admit she really wanted it? It was for Katia. She wanted to experience anal sex, she just couldn't admit that she did. The only way a man would ever get a dick up Katia's ass is to force her. She remembered how excited she had felt when she thought that Anthony was going to force her to have anal sex. God how she wanted it, but she just couldn't admit it out loud. Was she sick? Weird? Crazy? God she hoped not. She had tried to talk to Anthony about it, but the words just wouldn't form in her mouth. She remembered how angry Anthony was when she kept telling him no. He begged her, he promised her she would love it, still she told him, "No". Was she stupid? He had wanted it so bad, her virgin ass. The first time Anthony had pushed a finger in her ass while he fucked her doggie, she had almost passed out from the pain. She had never had anyone do that to her. As much as it hurt, it felt good. She wanted him to do it again, but her gasp of pain had made Anthony take his finger out of her tight virgin ass.

She needed to snap out of it, she had told him no, and now he was gone. It had been 5 months. She caressed her pussy as she lay there totally nude on her bed, legs spread and her pussy so wet, she could feel the juices running down to her ass. She slid her vibrator into her pussy and turned it on high, she began to stroke her pussy with the vibrator as she rubbed her clit. She was so close; she was going to cum so hard. Oh my god, here it comes. She screamed to no one,"Yessssssssssss".

She must have passed out briefly, because she never heard or saw him. Suddenly she felt herself turned onto her stomach as her hands were tied together above her head; it felt like they were tied to the iron headboard. She started to scream as something was pushed into her mouth, her scream died. Then came the blindfold. Now she was scared. It felt like forever and a second all at the same time. Then she felt hands on her ass, then she felt the heavy hands begin to spank her, two blows to each cheek then over again. It seemed to go on forever. Her ass was on fire, each time the hand spanked her it made her cry. Tears were soaking her bed. Then it stopped; she wanted more, wanted to feel the heat on her ass. She heard the intruder in her bathroom she heard the water. What was he doing? What was he going to do to her?

He was there whispering in her ear.

"I'm going to give you an enema or two, as I run the water into your ass, you will hold it until I take you to the toilet." What was he saying? Why was he giving her an enema? "Do you understand?" he asked.

She nodded her head yes. She felt him spread her cheeks of her ass and couldn't help the tightening of the muscles. She heard him laugh. He was enjoying this. He was enjoying humiliating her. She felt the plastic nozzle of the enema invade her tight hole. More tears welled up in her eyes. He emptied what must have been a large bag into her bowels, and then he reached under her and began to massage her belly. Oh god she needed to go now, she couldn't hold it much longer.

Just then he said to her, "If you soil yourself before I take you to the toilet, I will punish you."

That scared her, so she held it. Soon she felt him tug on the rope holding her hands; he released it from the headboard and pulled her to the toilet. He stayed there as she let it go, she couldn't help it. He pulled her up and pushed the nozzle in her ass again as he leaned her over the tub. This time he was rougher than before. He filled her up again and massaged her stomach harder. He let her release. Then he filled the tub, always holding onto the rope that was keeping her captive. He forced her into the tub and washed her roughly. The water on her tender ass made her flinch, he must have seen this, because he laughed.

He pulled her suddenly from the tub and placed her over his lap face down. Oh my god, he is naked, when had he removed his clothes? She could feel his dick, not yet hard against her stomach and he was huge, he was huge and he was soft. He was thick and long, what was he going to do to her? She was still wet from the bath and he took this time to spank her again. Each time he spanked her twice on one cheek then on the other. She wished she could cry out. She wished he would stop. She could feel the heat rising from her ass and he stopped. Then he spread the cheeks of her ass and pushed against her tight little ass hole.

He whispered to her, "I'm going to fuck your ass. I'm going to fuck your virgin ass hole. Be a good girl and I won't be too rough on you."

She was so frightened, he couldn't do this to her, she couldn't take the pain.

He suddenly pushed his finger into her ass, she involuntarily tightened her muscles and he chuckled lowly, "Good Girl." He said, "I like it when you try to resist me, I like a fight."

She could feel him growing hard against her belly as he roughly fingered her ass. It was agony. It felt like he was going to make her bleed. He stopped suddenly and pulled her to her feet.

He threw her onto the bed and fastened her hands back to the headboard. He reached under her and pinched each of her nipples hard until she was twisting and writhing from the pain. She was thrashing her legs and twisting her body and still he chuckled. He pushed what felt like two pillows under her, raising her ass high in the air. Then she felt him grab her foot and secure it somewhere on the side of the bed, then the other one; she was spread wide with no defense. Suddenly she felt fingers invading her pussy. Her pussy had betrayed her; she was so wet her juices were spilling out.

"You nasty whore, you like this. Don't you?" She shook her head no. He pushed two fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck her. "You are a nasty cunt, you are cumming. You nasty whore."

He was taunting her and he was right she was going to cum. Suddenly he added another finger and shoved all three deep into her sopping wet cunt and that was all she could take, she came.

"Did I tell you that you could cum? No, I didn't. You aren't allowed to cum unless I tell you that you may. Do you understand me cunt?" he accented this with a hard spanking. "Do you understand cunt? Nod your head yes or no."

She nodded that she understood. She hated her pussy for cumming. She really was a cunt.

"You are my cunt, you will do as I tell you."

She nodded that she would. She was rewarded with a pinch on her clit. Then she felt him part her cheeks of her ass. Oh no, please no, she was screaming in her mind. She felt his pussy soaked finger push into her virgin ass.

"I love a tight ass cunt. Yours is good and tight. Maybe when I am finished with you I will share you. Would you like that cunt?"

She didn't know what to do, she was afraid to upset him, so she nodded yes.

"I knew you were a cheap cunt." He said lowly, almost to himself.

He was fingering her tight ass and he was pushing deeper and harder and faster. Then he suddenly pulled his finger from her ass. She felt him kneel behind her on the bed and was more frightened than she had ever been. She felt the head of his dick rub against her pussy, my god he was huge. There is no way she could take that monster in her ass. He pushed into her pussy; hard with one thrust he buried his monster dick in her pussy. It hurt, he was huge and even with her pussy so wet from cum and pussy juice she felt like he was splitting her pussy for the first time, and it felt like it had the first time she had had sex. He started to punish her pussy and suddenly she had an idea, if she could make him cum in her pussy, maybe then he wouldn't be able to fuck her ass. So she began to open up to him willingly. As he brutalized her tender pussy he forced a finger in her ass. It made her feel something she had never felt before, her body was betraying her, she liked him fucking her pussy and fingering her ass.

"You slut, you cheap cunt, you like it don't you cunt?"

She nodded yes. He seemed to fuck her forever and she needed to cum, she wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

Then suddenly he forced another finger in her ass and told her, "Cum you cunt, cum now" and she did. And thankfully, so did he.

It was over; she had made him cum in her pussy, now he wouldn't be able to rape her virgin ass. He pulled his dick out of her pussy; she began to relax some. Then he began spanking her again.

"You cheap little cunt, do you think that we are finished? Do you think I'm not going to fuck that sweet virgin ass? Oh Katia you are so wrong."

He knew her name, how did he know her name? He spanked her until she thought she couldn't take it anymore. "I wanted to cum in your pussy first you cunt. That way I can fuck your ass for a long time. I can fuck you until you pass out from the pain and then I will fuck you more. Your ass is mine, do you understand? Mine to do with as I please. Do you understand me?"

She nodded yes, that she did. He spread the cheeks oh her ass wide and forced two fingers in her, she gasped at the pain. He laughed. Then he started fucking her ass with his fingers. Even though his two fingers were causing her pain, she knew that it would be nothing compared to that monster dick of his.

"Are you ready for me to fuck your ass? Are you ready to feel my big dick in your ass?"

She wasn't and she shook her head no. This displeased him. He pulled his fingers out hard and it hurt. Then she felt his monster at her backdoor. He was pushing her delicate little hole, trying to make it stretch around his giant mushroom shaped head. He reached under her and pinched her clit hard; this took her concentration from keeping him out of her ass to the pain of her clit. He took that moment to force the head into her ass. She writhed and tried to get away, tried to scream, but it was pointless, she was his captive. She thought he would stop there, let her get used to the invasion, but he didn't. He pushed in hard and deep, she thought surely he was completely in her tight ass, when she heard him say,

"Good girl, you have almost half of me in you."

Half? How could that be? She felt like she couldn't get anymore in her. He was about to show her she was wrong. He pulled back and she thought he was going to stop, suddenly he popped out of her ass and then he pushed back in harder and deeper than before. The bed was soaked with her tears. He was going to split her in half. He was going to tear her insides.

"Good girl just a little more, take all of me you cunt. You know you want it. Take it all cunt."

He pulled out again, it hurt when the head of his dick popped out of her ass, but it hurt more when he forced it back in. This time she could feel him in her stomach, she could feel him throbbing in her stomach. Then he began to fuck her ass like he had her pussy. He grabbed her hair to hold onto, so that he could thrust deeper and harder into her once virgin ass. Soon he was fucking her so hard that the pain was mixed with some pleasure. Surely her body wouldn't betray her again, surely him brutally raping her ass wouldn't make her cum. But she knew that her body would betray her. She needed to cum, she felt it welling up inside her and he must have too.

"You whore I told you, you can't cum until I tell you that you can."

She tried not to, but the pain was causing a pleasure sensation that was making her body betray her.

"Cum, you whore. Cum now."

He yanked hard on her hair and buried his dick still deeper in her tight ass. And she came.

She must have passed out briefly, because she came back to reality with him dip sticking her ass. It was killing her, she was moaning with the pain around gag. He had to stop soon; she couldn't take it anymore. As if he had heard her, he began to dipstick her ass harder and she felt him getting bigger and suddenly he drove all of his big dick deep in her ass and she felt him cum. It was warm and it felt great. Her body betrayed her so badly.

"Good whore."

She was glad it was over, but part of her didn't want it to be. Part of her wanted him to continue to dominate and abuse her. Oh my, she was a cunt. A cheap cunt. He pulled out of her ass and she felt him get off the bed. He walked to her face and wiped his dick on her face. Just another way for him to humiliate her.

Her ass felt strange and empty. She could feel the cool air inside of her. He must have ripped her open. She wondered if she was destroyed. She wondered if her poor tight ass would ever be normal again?

He was untying her from the headboard and letting her legs free too. He drug her to the bathroom again. He pushed the enema hose up her ass and filled her again. Why this, why this again? After a few minutes he forced her to the toilet. Then he filled the tub again and washed her pussy and her ass roughly fingering the soap up into her orifices. Her ass stung and she knew he had ripped her. The pain was tremendous. He dragged her out of the tub and pulled her back to the bed where he secured her back to the headboard and her legs back to the side of the bed.

She thought, "Not again, oh god please, no."

He left her there and left the room. Surely he wasn't going to just leave her like this. He couldn't just leave her alone.

"Please come back", she screamed in her mind.

Katia lapsed into sleep, exhausted. She awoke with a start as she heard him enter her room. Was he going to rape her again? Part of her wanted him to, part of her didn't.

"Katia, you are now mine. I am going to put this butt plug in your ass and you are not to remove it. I will remove it when I come back. If you disobey me, I will punish you. Do you understand?"

All she could do was nod that she understood.

"After I put this in you, I will untie you, but you are not to move from this position until you hear your phone ring. I will then tell you what you will do with the rest of your day."

She nodded her understanding. She felt the smooth plastic of the plug against her ass. He pushed it hard and suddenly it was sliding into her. It wasn't as large as his dick, but it was unyielding, so therefore painful. As he lodged it in her tight ass, she could feel her ass tighten around it at the narrow base. He laughed and gave it a hard tug to make sure it was in her deep and tight. She moaned around her gag. It hurt. It hurt so bad against her soft tissue that had been brutalized so recently. He smacked her ass causing the plug to move inside her. The pain was terrible. He untied her hands and her legs. Then he was gone.

Katia lay there; she finally got the nerve to take the blindfold from her eyes and was not surprised to see that it was daylight. She removed the gag from her mouth. She flexed her legs and stretched her arms, but she stayed in the position he had left her in. She waited for the phone to ring.

To Be Continued...