Katia's Nightmare Continues

Story Info
Part 2 of "Katia's Nightmare".
3.2k words
4.45
153.3k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 05/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... Katia lay there her body still in the position he had left her in. Her mind was racing. As much as she wanted to be outraged, she was finding it hard to be. He had made her cum several times in the night, even when he was raping her virgin ass she had cum. Her body betraying her. Even now, that excited and thrilled her. She was both frightened he would come back and that he wouldn't. But, then again, how dare anyone rape her, how dare they force her to have an enema and then rape her tender ass? He had said that she was his now, she mused over what that might mean.

As she lay there contemplating her sore little ass hole with that butt plug in her, the apartment surged back to life. The power outage was over. The phone ringing brought her out of her thoughts. As she answered it, she heard the voice she had heard whispering in her ear all night.

"Katia, I trust you were filled or was it fulfilled all night," he laughed. "I loved breaking that sweet cherry ass of yours girl. Remember that you belong to me. I am the one you must seek to please. It will always be about pleasing me Katia."

He can't do this to me she thought I will turn him in, I will tell. She knew that she wouldn't, but right now she felt that nothing else could soothe her.

"Get up, go shower and go to work. You do remember what will happen if you remove the butt plug, don't you?"

"I remember," she stuttered.

She was remembering the spankings from the night.

"Come straight home from work, shower and wait for me to call you. Katia, don't disappoint me."

She started to answer him, tell him to go to hell, but then the line went dead.

Thank god it was Friday, Katia thought to herself as she pulled her battered body from the bed. She had remained in the position he left her in the whole time. Katia took a quick shower, started to grab some breakfast and then thought better of it, the butt plug was a dilemma. Today, she would fast. If at all possible she would try to come home early so that she could soak her abused body in the tub. Now to find something to wear...

The half-day she had negotiated with her boss, seemed to drag. Maybe it was because she was having trouble sitting. Not only was her ass tender from the spankings, but also from the rape of her virgin hole and now the invasion and constant twisting of the butt plug. She was never so happy to see 11:30 am in her life. She quickly grabbed her purse and keys and made her get a way.

She was undressed almost before the front door was closed and locked. She filled the tub with her favorite lavender bath oil and slid her weary body in the hot water.

"Ouch," she involuntarily cried out as the butt plug made contact with the porcelain tub.

She moved around until she found a semi comfortable position and lay back to rest. She must have dozed for a bit, because she now found the water cold. She pulled the plug with her foot and leaned forward to run more water. The butt plug was forced deeper in her ravaged little hole as she moved forward. That was it, it was coming out. She turned on the water and then lay back and began to pull the plug from her ass. Oh god, it hurt, she couldn't get it out. What was she going to do? She could hardly go to the Emergency Room like this. Just then her phone began to ring. She decided to just let it ring. She slowly pulled herself from the warm water and towel dried, now she needed a nap. She crawled naked onto her bed and immediately went off to sleep. In her dreams the phone kept ringing, so she answered it, but it wasn't a dream. It was him. The man that had enslaved her in the black night.

"Katia? Are you there? Answer me girl."

She told him that she was there.

Then she said, "Leave me alone, you have hurt me enough, leave me be. Please?"

He laughed, as she knew he would.

"Katia, I have just begun to have you. When I am done with you, I will tell you. Now listen carefully, a car will come round for you in 45 minutes. You will be dressed and ready to go. Do you understand me?"

"I understand, but I don't want to do this," she implored him.

He hung up.

She was afraid to obey him, but more afraid not to. So she dressed and waited. She heard a car pull up and a door shut. She was shaking as she answered the door. There were two men there, they pushed into her home and blindfolded, gagged her mouth and secured her hands. They acted as if she wasn't even struggling. She shook harder as they placed her into the back of the car and they were underway. Where were they going? How long before she would meet her fate? Were they going to hurt her? That's silly, of course they are going to hurt her. That question had been answered the whole nightlong.

The car stopped, the rough hands reached in and grabbed her and she was being dragged into some type of dwelling.

She was taken to what she assumed was a bathroom and her clothes were removed. The hands undressing her seemed to not be able to stay away from the butt plug lodged tightly in her ass. Slapping it, twisting it, pushing, pulling, oh how she wished they would stop. Suddenly, they did stop. She was pushed to her knees and bent over, with her ass in the air and suddenly someone grabbed the plastic invader of her ass and pulled it out quickly. Fuck, it hurt. It was so painful, that she wanted it back in. Then she felt a familiar plastic object being thrust into her ass, the enema tube. Not again, oh please no. She was filled up twice and then she was put into the tub and washed inside and out. Rough hands and fingers invading her pussy and her ass. Making her squirm and writhe in pain and god forbid, pleasure. She was taken from the bath and forced to walk down what she assumed was a hallway.

She heard him; she could hear the sound of his voice. As she heard him, her body started to betray her; she felt her pussy getting wet.

"There you are dear Katia. Bring her over here gentlemen."

She was propelled to a spot near his voice.

"Dear Katia, now we are going to position you the way we want you for the first part of our evening."

She was picked up and placed on what felt like a coffee table, face down. Her hands were untied and then tied securely to each of the front legs of the table, with her arms wrapping around the table in an odd hug. The table did not support her head; it was left to hang. Her legs were then wrapped around the table in the same odd hug and tied securely. Her ass was lifted in the air and what felt like several pillows were placed under her stomach. Her pussy and her ass were both exposed to anyone that cared to see.

"Perfect, gentlemen, I will call you when I need you again." With that she heard the steps of the two men leaving the room.

"Your ass isn't as red as I thought I left it, we need to fix that first," he chuckled as he began to spank her.

Each time delivering two sharp slaps to each cheek, over and over and over again. Tears wear running down her face. He stopped and pulled the gag from her mouth. She began to sob aloud.

"Tonight, I want to hear you scream dear girl, so no more gag."

That must mean no one could hear her when she screamed, or he would never have risked it. She felt him begin to examine her with his fingers. He was pushing on her tiny hole and making it sorer. She tried to move away from his touch, but she was tied so securely that she couldn't move at all. At that moment he forced his finger in her ass, she screamed from the pain, but he didn't stop, he pushed harder.

"Now Katia, don't fret, you know I must examine you to make sure you are clean enough for myself and my guests."

Guests? Had he said guests? He was going to pimp her out like a common whore? How could this be? The panic was rising and she couldn't control it. He began to pump his finger in and out of her ass as he relished her panic.

"Don't worry girl, tonight it will only be 3 or 4 of my more well endowed friends."

They can't wait to get into that tight ass of yours."

The panic was getting the best of her, she was crying hysterically, when someone suddenly grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head. Whoever it was, was trying to force a rather large dick into her unwilling mouth. Suddenly, someone pinched her nose and if she wanted to breathe she had to open her mouth. It was what the hair puller was waiting for. He forced a very large dick deep into her throat, gagging her. As he skull fucked her face, she felt the finger being removed from her ass and pushed into her now sopping wet pussy, he laughed.

"Girl, you like being mine don't you?"

She tried to shake her head no, but apparently he wasn't interested in an answer. She was choking and gagging on the dick in her mouth and he wasn't showing any signs of stopping his attack on her throat with his dick. The man that had told her he owned her was saying something, but she couldn't understand it.

"You like my dick in your ass don't you?"

She felt him fill her tight little pussy with his monster; he bottomed out each time he stroked her pussy. The pain was terrible, but she couldn't stop him. She couldn't cry out. Now she had a cock in her mouth and her pussy and just as she thought that she felt him invade her ass with his finger again. She cried out around the big dick in her mouth. They were both fucking her hard and deep. Making her hurt more and more, but her pussy was betraying her again, she was going to cum. Oh god, please, stop, she thought to herself. If I cum he will punish me.

At that moment he pulled the finger from her ass and then pushed in two fingers deep and hard and yelled, "Cum you cunt. Cum now! Cum now you cheap cunt!," and she did.

As she came the dick in her mouth released a hot load of cum in her throat and the dick in her pussy another hot load.

Just as she thought it was over, there were two more big monster dicks forced into her mouth and pussy. If it were possible these were larger than the last two. They both fucked her hard and deep causing her to moan and cry for what seemed like hours.

Then she heard him, "When I put my fingers in your ass, I want you to cum."

She felt the fingers at her ass hole and then they were in her causing her more pain and suddenly she was cumming. Shortly after she came she could feel the both of the dicks buried deep in her begin to release their loads in her.

They had all fucked her. They had used her. Were they done? God she hoped so, but something deep in her gut told her that they weren't. And, she was right.

"I own you, Katia. Don't ever forget that. I own you," he whispered in her ear. "Now we all want a taste of that tight ass around our dicks. Who owns you Katia?"

She didn't want to answer.

"Who owns you Katia?"

"You do," she whispered.

"Yes, Katia, I do."

"The only rule we have here tonight cunt, is that no one is to cum in your ass. That is the only rule."

With that said she felt the cheeks of her ass being pulled apart. Then one of them forced their meat deep into her already sore ass. "Nooooooooooooooooo!," she screamed.

She wailed and cried and it didn't seem to do anything but make the man fuck her tiny ass hole harder and with more abandon. He was fucking her raw. Her pussy was dripping her sweet juices, waiting to betray her again. She needed to cum.

"May I cum please? Oh god I am going to cum," she pleaded.

"The cunt wants to cum boys. Should we let her?"

They all laughed and the man in her ass thrust harder and deeper yet, causing her pain and oh my god, pleasure.

"Cum you cheap cunt. Cum now," he yelled at her.

She did. As she came the man behind her howled at how tight she was on his dick and then he pulled from her ass and walked around in front of her, pushed her head up and shoved his dick in her mouth as he came. Gagging her. Another dick was forced roughly in her ass as the first man finished in her mouth. Someone was reaching under her and pinching her nipples, she howled in pain as the man in her mouth was finally spent. It felt like the man pinching her nipples was trying to pinch them off. Her pussy was still cumming as the second man, larger than the first continued to drill her tender ass with his big tool.

She cried and begged them to stop, but someone touched her pussy and said, "I think the cunt is faking the crying, her pussy loves it when we fuck her tight ass. The cunt is enjoyinng it."

With this, everyone had to finger her betraying pussy. They all got a good laugh out of it. The man in her ass had been steadily fucking her aching ass for what seemed like hours.

Suddenly, she heard her owner say, "Cum you cunt, cum right now. Cum for me cunt."

As he pinched her nipples even harder, she did. She screamed out in ecstasy, riding her orgasm. Not wanting it to end. As it did the dick in her ass was popped out and in a second she felt it pushing into her mouth. Her mouth was now the dumping receptacle for his cum.

Her ass was immediately filled again. The third dick was big, but not as big as the others were, or maybe her ass was stretched out and she just thought he wasn't as big. The third man liked to push all the way in her ass then pull all the way out. He seemed to enjoy the pain he caused each time he expanded her little circle. She was screaming and howling in pain again, only moments before it was ecstasy. The hands on her nipples were twisting and pulling and pinching.

"Cum again you cheap cunt."

With that said he pulled on both nipples until it felt like they were being pulled off of her. Her body reacted to the pain, by cumming. The third man pulled out and came around to empty his cum into her throat. It wasn't until he was spent in her throat, that she realized no one had replaced him in her ass.

"Rest for a bit cunt, I will be back for you."

She was so exhausted that she fell into a kind of sleep.

She was awakened with a spanking. He must have spanked her for 20 minutes. Her ass was on fire. She could feel the heat. She knew this was her owner. The man that owned her now.

She felt something at the entrance of her nasty betraying pussy. It was a large dildo. It was pushed into her deep and lodged securely. Her cheeks of her ass were then spread wide. She knew it was her owner, he was going to fuck her ass now, and she wanted him to. She wanted to please him. Never had she cum so many times in a night. She needed to please him.

"Katia, tell me how you want me to fuck you."

She whispered, "I want you in me there."

"Where cunt, tell me where you nasty whore."

She yelled, "I want you to fuck me in my ass."

"Why do you want me in your ass you nasty cunt?"

She whispered, "Because you own me."

He laughed and patted her ass, "Good girl."

She felt him pushing against her tiny hole and she screamed as he popped the head of his dick into her tight hole.

"It feels tighter with that dildo in your nasty pussy, doesn't it?"

"Yessss," she screamed.

"I love to watch my big dick disappear into your tight little ass hole. It looks so good and tight, so nice, stretched tight around my dick" he mused. "Is your ass raw? Is it aching for me to stop?"

"Please stop" Katia screamed, "Please don't hurt me anymore. I belong to you. I want to please you, but please stop," she begged.

With that he began to thrust harder and deeper. She could feel his balls slapping against her wet lips of her pussy. She could feel the dildo in her pussy and his monster in her ass, both stretching her so thin. She felt it coming; she was going to cum again. Her nasty pussy was going to cum again.

"Please let me cum, please," she implored him.

His only response was, "No!"

"I have to cum, I can't stop it, please let me?"

His reply again was, "No!"

She couldn't help herself she was cumming.

"Oh god, I'm cumminggggg," she screamed.

"You nasty whore, you have disobeyed me and for that you must be punished."

He continued the assault on her ass. She knew that she was bleeding inside her torn ass and still he continued to fuck her. He began to spank her, hard. She was screaming as she felt him begin to deposit his load in her ass. She could feel his dick as it pulsed the cum deep into her. He finally pulled out of her ass.

"Now we begin your punishment you cheap cunt."

She could feel something plastic against her ass. He forced the large butt plug deep in her ass. He made sure it was lodged deeply in her, then he pushed it hard once more and twisted it. She let out a scream. Then he checked to make sure the dildo was still lodged in her pussy, it was.

"Well, gentleman, I guess this is the end of our evening for tonight. Goodnight."

And with that he smacked her ass and said to her, "Enjoy your rest cunt. This is the beginning of your punishment."

He left her there, her pussy and her ass full and in pain. Her eyes still blindfolded and her arms and legs still secured to the table.

To Be Continued...