Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was phenomenal, surf and turf cooked to perfection. A couple of drinks during the meal allowed Katie to relax. She was aware of the appreciative eyes being cast her way by the men in the restaurant as well as Mark, who continued to compliment her throughout the night.

At one point she remarked, "Well I wish my husband would say things like that to me," and immediately regretted it.

"You mean he doesn't? I find that hard to believe."

"Yeah, I guess maybe if I walked around the house looking like this all the time. But, I don't know, he doesn't seem all that interested anymore." The alcohol had loosened her tongue. "Quit talking about your marital problems Katie, he doesn't want to hear all that!" she thought. She did manage to hold back the thought that if her husband had kept himself in good as shape as Mark, she might be more tempted to dress up like this for him once in awhile.

"Interested in what?" Mark probed.

"No forget I said anything, I shouldn't have brought it up."

"You did though. Man, I have to say again I find it hard to believe a man wouldn't be interested in what I see sitting across the table from me. It's not just tonight either; I've always thought you were very sexy."

She felt herself blushing deeply. "That's because you're drunk," she managed. "Now quit staring at my boobs and tell me more about your last ski trip!" They both laughed and the conversation moved on.

He acted every bit the conscientious date. Opening doors for her, offering his arm to her, guiding her by placing his hand on the small of her back. She felt very well-cared for. After dinner, they made their way to the hotel's club.

The place was dark, crowded and loud, just like what she remembered from her single days. Katie wasn't sure she wanted to go at first, but Mark convinced her to give it a try. Drinks were on him, after all! Somehow he also was able to maneuver her out onto the dance floor. After some initial "fish out of water" misgivings, she started to loosen up and just have fun. They danced for bit, drank for a bit, and repeated the sequence for some time. The music was so loud, Mark had to get close and speak into her ear so she could hear him. The feeling of his breath on her ear, the scent of his cologne and his arm around her heightened the sense she might be crossing a line she wouldn't have thought herself capable of crossing earlier that day. The fact she was a little drunk wasn't helping either. "Quit being stupid, Katie," she thought. "You're feeling guilty for having fun for once. Besides, nothing is going to happen." Just as she was finishing her thought, Mark pressed another drink in her hand.

Eventually he asked if she was ready to go and guided her towards the door. They were still laughing and carrying on; she couldn't remember the last time she had really been "out" having fun. She was just drunk enough and distracted by Mark's stories that she failed to realize the hotel room door he was opening wasn't hers.

"Oh...wait..." she said, just a bit past the tipsy point. "Ah...I think this is where I need to say goodnight..."

"I know you aren't tired yet. Come on in, I want to try out the mini bar in the room. It's no fun to drink alone!"

"Um...I don't know...."

"Come on, just come in and have a quick drink. I'm not ready to go to sleep quite yet. Plus I want you to check out my suite. "

"Suite? What are you...?" and she looked past him as he opened the door and saw a spacious room overlooking the strip. "This is amazing! How did you manage to land this?" she said, now moving inside.

"They didn't have a room for me when I got here, so they upgraded me. Sweet, isn't it?" Mark closed the door behind him and moved to the bar area to make drinks. "It has a separate bedroom, kitchen area, luxury bath..." It was luxurious to say the least and she loved the modern decor almost as much as the view.

"Oh my god, is that a hot tub?"

Mark laughed, "Hell yeah it is. That's another thing I haven't tried out yet. Go ahead and get in."

"Ah, well... I don't exactly have a swim suit as you can see...and anyway what about all these windows? Cant people see in?"

Mark brought her over another drink. She had long since lost count of how many she'd had. "No, those are one-way reflective. We can see out but they can't see in." Mark wasn't entirely sure that was true, but he wasn't about to say anything that would dissuade her." You don't need a suit, just hop in. I promise I won't look. Ill be a perfect gentleman."

Katie looked at the hot tub appreciatively. It did seem rather inviting, but this was definitely crossing a line. On the other hand, she was tired and sore from a day's worth of meetings and her room didn't have a hot tub...The alcohol was definitely impairing her judgment; she really needed to go now.

"I....just don't think that it's...um...really the best idea...."

"Tell you what, I'll turn down the lights off go wait in the bedroom. You can slide in under the water and that way I won't see anything. Sounds good? I won't even get in, I'll just sit over there and talk to you."

She didn't say anything immediately, so he pressed on.

"You've been talking all night about how your feet and legs were aching from dancing in your high-heels. Think of how good that hot water would feel." Sensing timing was the key to a victory, Mark didn't give her a chance to respond. He left the main living area for the bedroom and flicked off the lights as he went. The room was lit only by the glow of the lights outside.

The steamy water did in fact look incredibly inviting, and after all the walking and dancing she had done today it sure would feel good to get in. "Oh man...this is so wrong...I'm definitely not mentioning this to anyone...well, I guess I probably won't be telling my husband about my 'date' either...so a quick soak in the tub won't hurt, it'll just be one more thing I won't mention..." and before she fully realized what she was doing, her dress was on the floor and she was sliding out of her bra, leaving her panties on. She managed to get into the water just as Mark was coming out from the bedroom. He was wearing the big fluffy white bath robes you often find in hotels.

"Uh, what's with the robe?"

"What do you mean?" Mark responded innocently

"I hope you aren't thinking you're getting in here with me."

"That's exactly what I'm thinking."

"Hey, you said you weren't getting in!" she said indignantly.

"I changed my mind, what can I say? That's how I roll."

Katie laughed, "No, I don't think so. Now get me another drink while you're out there," she said, rattling the ice in her empty glass.

Mark complied and brought her another drink.

"You might want to look away if you're feeling modest," he said, undoing his robe. "Mark!" she said, turning away, but not before she caught a glimpse of his very well-formed and completely naked body. "Don't you at least have any shorts or something you can wear?"

"Nope, too late now anyway. Ahh, much better." He slid into the water, downing most of his drink and putting the glass on the ledge of the tub. Without any hesitation, he slid towards Katie and moved to take her in his arms.

"Oh no," she said, moving away. "We are NOT doing that! You stay over there."

"What?" he said, feigning innocence. "No, come here. I'm going to give you one of my world famous back rubs."

"Um, in case you haven't kept up on current events, I'm a married woman, in a hot tub with another man with no clothes on! This is as far as you go buster! There is no way I'm letting you touch me!"

Mark just laughed. "Wow, where did all that come from? You sure think highly of yourself, don't you? I'm just here trying to do my friend a little favor and your dirty mind turns it into something naughty!"

"My dirty mind? You...! Oh, I shouldn't even be here." She turned, thinking about climbing out, knowing she should collect her clothes and go back to her room immediately. But she hesitated, unsure if she should climb out naked in front of Mark and, to be honest, unsure if she were sober enough to do it without falling. Her hesitation gave Mark the chance he needed to move in behind her and begin working on her shoulders.

"Relax, Katie. I've rubbed your shoulders in the office before. This is the same thing, just...in a hot tub! You are so tense. Just relax; this is all we're going to do."

She stiffened up when she first felt his hands on her shoulders, but she quickly found herself giving in. "Damn him," she thought. "I think he does have some sort of magic fingers." He was indeed famous for his office shoulder massages and she in truth had been the recipient of more than her fair share of them. His hands worked expertly, dissolving the tension in her neck and shoulders. "No, this isn't the same," she said, but there was an increasing lack of conviction in her voice. "Oh, that does feel good. Oh...ok, but don't try anything else! Mmm. Oh, I hate you...." It felt wrong. It was wrong! But it also felt good and it was what she needed. This was her night. She couldn't afford a spa treatment or anything like that, so she convinced herself this was "her night" for fun and anyway she really could use the massage...

Mark laughed. "No, you don't hate me. Here move over," he said and guided her so that she was facing outward toward the windows overlooking the city with him behind her. She placed her arms on the padded edge and lowered her head onto them. The alcohol, the beautiful view, the heat of the hot tub, the sound of the water jets, Marks's strong hands: all were coming together in one magnificent sensation of relaxation and contentment. She exhaled, feeling like she had been holding her breath for hours, and just drifted. All the noise that so often occupied her mind melted away, replaced by calm silence.

He worked every part of her neck, shoulders and back, moving from spot to spot, up and down and across, working out the knots and smoothing out her muscles. From time to time she took sips from her glass. The icy drink contrasted nicely with the heat. Feeling like a pampered princess, she drifted in and out of a light sleep and it felt like he spent hours on her.

He was working now on her lower back, strong hands flexing, fingers moving over her skin. Now his hands moved to her sides. He was holding her and she felt something warm and soft on the back of her neck. Mark was kissing her and his hands moved to her hips as his body moved closer. It took her much longer than it should have for her to respond, and she only did so when she felt his erect manhood press up against her. She still felt like she was half asleep and moving through a dream slowly as she rose up and turned, "Mark no..." she whispered, and his arms encircled her, drawing her in, and he pressed his lips against hers.

Mark's breath was sweet and cool from the rum and Cokes he had been drinking, and his kiss melted her even more than his hands had. She felt suddenly like she was falling, falling into him, deeper and deeper. She hadn't been prepared for this. Should she have been? Had she been fooling herself when she entered his room? Her hands pushed against him weakly and she tried to say no. But her lips were kissing him back, reluctantly at first yes, but she felt herself giving into him, surrendering. She felt like this wasn't even her choice, or told herself that to justify it. He was so strong, what could she do? She didn't have the energy to fight back and was rapidly losing the will to. She felt wonderfully helpless. Her hands, flat against his chest from her feeble attempt to push him away slowly began to slide around his strong body.

There was no pretense now and no excuses. She held onto him as much as he did her and her passion was rising. For so long, in a dark corner of her mind she never dared admit to anyone let alone herself, she had always wanted this. She knew it now. It was just kissing anyway, just making out. She would stop in just a minute, just another minute more of his lips...

It felt so good. Their lips together, his strong chest against hers. The feel of the muscles in her back. His strong hands were gentle as they glided up and down her back and across her buttocks, then down over her outer thighs, then moving back up, touching her face, holding the back of her head. No man had aroused in her such hunger for so long. Her skin felt electric and overly sensitive to every sensation, from his touch, the cool air, the heat of the water.

He drew her down to where the water was just below her neck. Her back was to the wall of the tub. Mark's hands were on her hips, then quickly his fingers hooked into the band of her panties and he pulled down.

"Mark..." she started, but his tongue darted into her mouth. With his left hand he pulled her panties completely off and tossed them to the floor.

She struggled weakly. He cupped her ass in his hands and lifted her to him. He used his body and the strength of his arms to pull himself in between her legs. She resisted, "Mark...no," but again he was too strong and again she didn't know how much she really was fighting. Her legs parted and his body moved between them. She was holding on with her hands around his neck. His penis was large, hard, and seemingly hotter than even the water of the hot tub. She felt it against her belly. He held her close, still pressing his mouth to hers as he slid her up and down over his shaft. She kept saying "no" but she was kissing him too. The feeling of electricity was building. The sensation of his cock moving over her pussy and stomach was almost too much. He was hitting her clit in just the right way. After an entire day of foreplay, this was becoming too much for her.

He shifted and she felt the tip of his penis touch her labia, moving toward her insides. She was hit by a sudden rush of sobriety and clarity. "No, Mark, we can't... please no...don't..." and she made a move to get away and close her legs, but it was too late for her to protest. Did she even mean it? Or was pretending that what was happening was against her will just adding to her excitement? Some small and very distant part of her mind was trying to get her to stop, but all conscious thought of her marital obligations had vanished. He gently parted her legs with his body and pulled Katie to him. She felt him enter her, divinely violating her.

He was large: thick and long. For a moment she thought he might be too big for her, but he wasn't. His cock was perfect, of course. Her pussy had no reservations about his intrusion and took him willingly, stretching to accommodate him. It needed what he was offering her and her insides gushed with pleasure, lubricating her to allow him easy entry. Certainly she had been wet for him for quite some time, but this was something else entirely. Katie felt like she was melting from his heat.

Mark began to move in and out of her, alternating long deep strokes with shallow ones, pressing his body into hers, grinding, always slow, so slow and so good. At that moment she realized there was no going back and no excuses. She was having sex with another man and she didn't want it to stop.

The heat of the tub was now intense and Katie felt like she almost couldn't breathe. Mark must have felt the same or sensed her discomfort because at that moment he lifted her out, holding her tight while climbing out of the water. God, he was strong.

He took her back into his bedroom and placed her on the bed. They were both wet but it didn't matter. He climbed on top of her and again moved between her legs.

Mark paused "Do you need me to put a condom on, Baby?"

"No, it's OK. I'm on the pill. Come here." And she opened her legs wide for him and took him into her arms.

This time she offered no resistance, but gave herself willingly and completely. She took him inside her and wrapped her legs around him. Her hands explored again his back and magnificently tight ass, now clenched as he gently put his penis inside her again.

They kissed and lightly bit each other's lips. He nuzzled her neck and she tasted his skin.

They shared themselves with each other, touching, exploring. Now that all pretenses had vanished, they took their time and their moves were more deliberate. She was his and she wasn't going anywhere. He kissed her breasts and she felt the stubble of his day's growth of beard against them. She was proud and delighted to offer them up for his pleasure. His tongued flicked over her nipples and they grew hard in the cold air. He gently squeezed one breast as he took the nipple of the other into his mouth, sucking and tasting her.

All the while he was inside her. Not even needing to move. Letting her simply feel the girth and the heat of his perfect cock. He made only small movements forward against her pubic area.

She in turn explored his chest. So broad and strong, he seemed so perfect. She touched his nipples and he responded, so she rose up and took one in her mouth as he had done to her. He let out a soft sound of pleasure and held her head to him. She switched to the other and used the tips of her fingers on the one she had already moistened. He jerked a little with pleasure as her tongue flicked across him.

Looking down then at her and smiling, he lowered her back down to the pillow.

Mark seemed to find every one of her pleasure spots, either with his hands, his mouth or his manhood. Again, after a day's worth of foreplay...well, who was she kidding now, over a year of foreplay...it wasn't going to take her long. The scent of his body, taste of his sweat, the feel of his muscles against her, all aroused her. The contrast between them was intoxicating. His hardness to her soft, his male scent to her female, the scratch of his cheek against her smooth. He was so "male" and she felt every inch a woman, his woman.

She felt the excitement building inside her. Usually she liked to 'back off' a bit and let it rise again as it intensified the experience. This time she didn't know she could do that even if she wanted too. It was coming slowly to be sure, but it was unyielding, unstoppable.

Although his hands and mouth seemed to be everywhere at once, doing wonderful things, she was keenly aware of his cock inside of her. He began to move, making slow circles and then long strokes, sometimes shorter faster strokes then long circles. His breath was in her ear; the next moment he was lightly biting her neck. His hands moved over her, cupping her ass and bringing her up to him; the next moment they were holding her breasts.

It was too much. She had no control and she reveled in it. A bright light began to envelop her. All sensation of her surroundings vanished as she fell into a world consisting only of their intertwined bodies. She dug her nails into his back and held on. The wave of pleasure hit her harder than she expected and she convulsed hard against him. A sound completely unfamiliar to her left her mouth, somewhere between a yelp and moan. She contracted for what seemed like forever as he continued to thrust against her. The intense, initial reaction eventually gave way to a series of smaller, irregularly-timed after-shocks.

She lay almost still as he continued to work, her muscles now completely lax.

She looked up and he was smiling down at her, knowing full well the pleasure he had given her, knowing her body was his. Neither of them gave a damn about tomorrow: right now she was his, completely and totally.

The nature of his movements began to change. The circles were replaced by long strokes and he began to work her faster. The pressure of his hips hitting against her increased as his thrusts grew harder. His gentleness began to transform into something more primal. He was working for himself now and taking pleasure from her body. It built in intensity, slowly moving from gentle lovemaking to something else, something harder. No, they were no longer making love. Now Mark was fucking Katie. She recognized it and approved; wanting Mark to use her body for his orgasm.