Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked his body and urged him on, opening her legs wide and keeping them up for him.

"Yes, Baby," she encouraged, "Do it, do it to me"

He was tight against her now and his hips hit her harder and harder, bringing himself almost all the way out of her before plunging back in fast and hard. She couldn't help but moan a little bit on each down stroke. The gentle man had been completely replaced now by something nearer to an animal. In turn she scratched him lightly across his back and his ass.

"Yeah, Baby, do you like the way I fuck your pussy?" he grunted. Now she knew exactly what he wanted, what would send him over the top.

"Yes, Baby, you fuck my pussy so good. Your cock is magnificent." She was saying it for him, but she meant it too.

"Oh yeah, Katie, I've wanted to fuck you for so long and make your little pussy mine."

"It's yours Mark, all yours. You can do anything to me. Take me, Baby. I want you to come inside me Baby, please Baby, please give it to me, do it, do it!" She had never talked like this during sex before, but it seemed to come naturally with Mark and she liked it as much as he did.

"Oh Katie," he grunted, "you feel so fucking good, Baby. You're gonna make me cum."

"That right Mark, give me your cum, cum in my pussy, Baby, fuck my pussy and cum Baby, cum Baby.." and somewhere in the midst of her words he stiffened, gasped and moaned as the full weight of his body came down on top of her. She held him tight as he shuddered and shivered, emptying himself inside her.

"Oh Katie, Baby, Katie, Katie" he managed and shuddered a final time before all tension in his muscles released.

"That's it, Baby," she cooed to him, "let it all out." She loved the sound of her name on his lips.

They both lay still for some time, relishing the pleasure they had just shared with each other. Eventually his penis began to soften inside her and his breathing returned to normal. He rose up and looked her in the eyes. "Mmm... that was fantastic," he said and kissed her gently. "That was the best fake-date I've ever had."

She laughed, but quickly turned serious again. "It was amazing Mark," she said, kissing him back. "But this has to be a one time thing, OK?" She wanted to tell him he was the best she'd ever had, but figured it would complicate things even further.

"Sure thing, Baby, a one time thing," and he smiled devilishly.

"I mean it, Mark. I'm...a married woman. It's not right." She tried as hard as she could to say it firmly and convincingly.

"That's all right, Baby, I'm not asking you to leave your husband... I'm cool with whatever you want to do. When we leave Vegas we can talk about it or not, it's up to you. We can pretend it never happened if you want. But while we're here I don't want to psychoanalyze this, OK? Until Monday morning, you're my lover. I want you for the rest of this weekend. For as long as we're here, you're mine."

She didn't respond, but she knew as he began nuzzling her neck and reaching for her breast he was right. She was his and she would continue to give herself to him. She was already starting to wonder what it would feel like to be on top of him. What would his cock taste like? Would she be willing to let him cum in her mouth? Would he like it if she played with his testicles? She wanted to shower with him and wash his beautiful body. Would he want to take her from behind? She thought she'd like that....maybe in the hot tub....

He was growing hard again inside of her and her body was responding in kind. Gently but passionately they began again.

Yes, they would make love all weekend but then that would be it. Katie was pretty sure she meant it this time...