Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having plenty of porn I passed the skin flicks and magazines heading straight to the vibrators. I nodded to Katie to pick one out and she slowly raised her hand to grasp a medium size one. I shook my head and motioned to the largest one they had in store. It was the size of a large corn cob, about ten inches in long and six inches in girth. It looked more like a power tool than a sex toy.

"Get that one baby," I said handing her a twenty dollar note then pointing to the counter. Sitting in her hand like a cucumber with her fingers unable to wrap around it she walked hesitantly to the counter.

The weedy shop assistant looked up from his newspaper and got an eye full of my sexy girl. She stood at the counter holding this monster in one hand handing over the cash in the other as I watched slowly walking up.

"Hi," she said innocently, "I'll take this one. Do you have batteries for it?"

The assistant grabbed a couple of large batteries and inserted them. The toy kicked to life with a growl. "It's twenty for the vibrator. Batteries are extra," he said handing it back to Katie. It buzzed away in her hand till she turned it's base silencing it.

I was hoping to make his day but he wasn't fazed at all by the situation. I'd imagine that he'd seen everything in his line of work.

I slowly walked up and handed over a five dollar note. "Is this enough for the batteries?"

"Yeah, I'll get your change," he replied not batting an eye.

"No it's fine mate."

I took Katies free hand and we left giggling like a couple of love struck teenagers.

We walked back to the car and she made no attempt to hide it getting the odd stare and glare.

Once home we fucked like rabbits. Once her cunt was loosened up I inserted the monster. Her pussy swallowed it whole, devouring it until only the control knob was showing. Turning it on, she quivered, moaning uncontrollably. I slowly inserted my cock inside her arse and fucked her slowly. The thin membrane between her arse and cunt being stretched absurdly. It was hard to maintain control but managed for a few minutes. I eventually couldn't handle the situation and blew my load deep in her bowels almost fainting in the process. I slowly withdrew my cock from her arse leaving her rectum dilated, my cum forming a pool inside. I grabbed the machine that invaded her cunt and pulled it to freedom. Collapsing on top of Katie we hugged, regaining our senses before falling asleep in each other arms.

A few days later we were talking on the phone, just catching up and talking about nothing in general. That was until she paused. "Guess what I did last night?

"Surprise me," I replied having no idea what she was going to shock me with.

" I fucked myself up the arse last night with the vibrator."

I dropped the phone. Picked it up slowly, and took a deep breath.

"Are you fucking with me?"

"Nope," Katie giggled. "It took some doing, lots of lube but it went in."

I had to take a deep breath and imagine what it would look like. This huge corn cob vibrator slipping inside her slim shapely arse certainly made an inviting image.

"I'm coming over tonight," I said confidently. "I'll see you then."

"I thought that might make you come over," replied Katie with a cheeky tone to her voice.

The next few hours dragged on and the drive to her unit seemed to take forever. When I finally knocked on the door it was like we were meeting again for the first time. She opened it and we hugged in the door like we had done before but I quickly pushed her down to her knees and Katie knew immediately what I wanted. With the door still half open she took my rock hard cock out and crammed as much as she could into her mouth. Still fully dressed Katie slurped away fucking my cock with her mouth. With the customary greetings out of the way I pulled her up, shut the door, and ushered her to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom Katie dispensed with her light summer dress revealing her naked body underneath. Lying down on the bed she grasped the monster toy stroking it gently.

"You want to see this up my arse don't you bad boy?" she coyly sighed

I stood in the doorway with my cock still at half mast enjoying the show. "Lube it up baby. Show me what you can do with it."

Katie bought it slowly to her mouth and took a few inches in. Her mouth stretched obscenely over it for the first act of the night. Now that it was lightly lubed Katie aimed the tip at her cunt and pushed it gently inside. Turning it on, she lay back rolling her eyes as in a trance. Katie moaned gently drowning out the buzzing drone emanating from inside her. I watched for a few minutes but my patience was wearing out.

"Wake up," I demanded. "You know what I've come to see."

Katie snapped awake smiling at me. "Hand me the lube baby."

I walked over and handed her the tube of lubricant that was sitting on her bedside table. Katie withdrew the monster; her cunt letting out an audible gasp as the vacuum was replaced by air rushing inside.

I opened the tube and squeezed some of its contents on the top of the toy which Katie was holding onto like an ice cream. With a finger, she smeared it over the end and rolled onto her side aiming the weapon at her tight, pink, puckered rear hole. Having to take both hands, Katie rolled slightly on her side as she slowly, gingerly pushed. After a few moments her efforts were rewarded as it slowly eased past her sphincter. More gently pushing insured and about half of the huge toy slowly slid inside her slim arse. This was fucking incredible. Something that you might see on a hardcore porn movie. Katie turned the toy on and moaned, loving the feeling of being stretched and penetrated. I in turn, was standing next to her bed shaking, mentally turning on my minds video recorder taking this amazing sight in.

I stepped forward grasping her chin easing my hard cock inside her moaning mouth. Bending forward to watch the show, I fucked her mouth, watching the toy easing slowly in and out of her arse. One hand wrapped firmly around the monster guiding it . A couple of minutes of this and I was done, blowing my load down Katies throat; having to gap the bed head to keep my balance I was so overcome.

Katie slowly withdrew the toy leaving her sphincter open, stretched obscenely, the pink insides of her rectum open for the world, or me, to see.

"Did you enjoy that sir?" she quietly asked once my cock was free from her oral grip.

"Fuck me," I sighed gaining my composure taking a few deep breaths in. "That was amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it. You're making me so horny lately I'm wanting to do more and more wild things."

Katie and I spend the next few hours relaxing. Preparing, then cooking dinner drinking a glass of wine. Just having some quiet romantic time together enjoying each others company.

After dinner we stacked the dishwasher and topped our wine glasses again and curled up on the leather couch watching a movie.

"How's your arse sexy girl?" I enquired. "Not too sore I hope?"

"No, it's fine," Katie quickly replied. "You've been fucking my arse so much it's used to all the attention."

"Maybe you can handle another round with the destructor?" I laughed, giving an amusing name to her new pet toy.

"If you like."

Not wanting a second invitation, and not enjoying the show that was on T.V I decided to make my own entertainment.

"Get a beer as well on the way back," I ordered sitting upright giving my girl a gentle nudge.

Katie sprung to her feet walking briskly to the bedroom before exiting with the toy in one hand and the lube in the other. She made a small detour to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of beer then obediently stood in front of me. "Anything else you'd like?"

"You. Naked."

Once Katie had gently placed the items on the coffee table she flicked the sun dress from her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. Now standing naked in front of me pointed to the floor next to the leather lounge.

"On all fours," I barked.

Ever the submissive one Katie assumed the position leaving me to open the beer taking a swig. "Get your head down and spread your legs bitch."

We constantly barbed one another with one liners so I knew she wouldn't be offended. It was an constant cause of amusement to see who could insult the other more lewdly. If she called me a 'bastard arse rapist', I'd fire back calling her a 'father fucking gutter whore'. We certainly had different ways of showing affection to each other.

With her head buried in the carpet, Katies arse pointed straight up towards the ceiling. I squeezed the tube of lube on her once puckered arse hole It was so used to being stretched it was now seemingly semi open, ready for the next round of abuse. Katie squealed at the cold sensation.

"Shut the fuck up slut. You're lucky I'm using some."

Katie's girly giggle indicated she was loving the attention.

With the beer bottle in one hand I took the huge toy and aimed it at her rectum. I was loving this power, the freedom to do whatever I wanted. I slowly pushed the tip inside amazed at how little resistance I was getting. With not much effort it pushed past her ring and slowly eased inside. Placing my beer down I applied more lube and pushed more of the toy inside. Eight inches was now buried deep inside her arse leaving me just enough to hang onto, enough to plough inside her rectum and keep up a steady rhythm. I sat back on the soft leather lounge and turned the T.V back on. With the football on was in male macho heaven.

With my left hand alternating between changing channels and drinking my beer, my right hand was steadily fucking Katies arse with a huge corn cob sex toy. She remained on all fours next to the lounge eating the carpet, whimpering slowly, keeping in time with the motion of my hand. My deviant mind was working overtime and I decided to try a couple of things. Removing the toy entirely, I thrust it straight back in her arse getting a sudden audible moan of approval. I did this several times with no objections. Removing it one more time I sized it up next to the beer bottle. Being of similar size I knew it was only the feel, and probably temperature that would discern the two apart. With her rectum open and stretched the bottle eased inside with no hesitation. I had just invented the arse-stubby holder.

Katie continued to moan with pleasure, maybe discomfort, maybe slight pain as her arse was being stretched. The raw mix of pleasure and pain overwhelming her senses.

I slowly fucked her arse with the bottle for a minute giving her no idea that I had changed to device in her rectum. Knowing the trance that she was in I decided it was now time to push the limits even further. I removed the beer bottle slowly to reveal a gaping open rectum. Her poor sphincter was stretched wider than it had probably been stretched before. I applied some lube on my hand and decided to see if I could stretch it further.

Easily entering four fingers I curled my thumb around inside my palm and slowly eased my fist inside her. I slight push was all it took from my right hand and my wrist passed inside her arse. The sight was fucking amazing with her rectum closing around my hand. I held it there and reached around with my free hand and slightly stroked her clit. Katie moaned louder, her body shaking. With my fist impaled inside her I could feel her bodies slightest movement.

"Mm mm, too much....."

Katies limit was being pushed so I slowly retracted my fist; her sphincter muscle stretching over my hand is it withdrew. The sight of her open and gaping arse is something that I'll never forget. I continued to rub her clit sensing her oncoming orgasm. She moaned louder.........

"Yesssss............."

"Come on baby," I pleaded. I wanted her to cum hard and sensed her oncoming orgasm.

"Yesss.............!!" Katie screamed, her head buried in the carpet barely muffling her orgasm as it cascaded through her body. Continuing to slowly stroked her clit I could feel the intensity as it rolled over and over, her body shaking as it slowly subsided. Katie feel on her side curling up in the featal position.

"Wow. That looked intense."

"That was fucking incredible," Katie sighed. "I've never come so hard. That toy up my bum just stretches me. I don't know if it's pleasure or pain at times............it's so hard to describe. But it did start to hurt abit at the end."

"Yeah, I suppose my fist up your arse was pushing your limits abit."

Katies expression changed from numb to shock.

"You had your fist in my arse!"

"The whole thing. And you loved it."

Katie paused, looking up at me in shock. "You're a cunt."

" I love you too slut. Now come here." I held stood up pulling Katie to her feet and hugged her. "That was fucking amazing."

She held on tight whispering into my ear. "I love you."

We retired to bed and fell asleep in each others arms. I awoke first in the morning as the sun filtered through the thin silky curtains. Gently stroking the wispy hair on her pussy, I caressed Katies inner thigh to gently part her legs. Seemingly still asleep she responded spreading her legs allowing me access to her cunt. Without hesitation I climbed on top and aimed my now hard cock at her entrance, sliding it up and down, getting her juices flowing. It only took a few seconds until her pussy lips slightly opened allowing me to enter, slowly at first, then with some gentle fucking, I sank my cock deep into her maintaining my weight on my elbows.

Katies eyes slowly opened and she smiled looking up at me. "Good morning."

I slowly fucked her feeling her juices flow freely now." Hi there. Just helping myself. I didn't think you'd mind."

"Not at all. I told you that you could help yourself any time, to anything you want."

"And I intend to," I replied thrusting into her sexy tight cunt. "So how is your arse feel?"

Katie moaned freely."It feels great. Why don't you feel for yourself and fuck it."

Her invitation intrigued me and I withdrew from her cunt, pulled her legs, and aimed my cock at her once puckered arse. It was slightly open from last night and the head of my cock slipped in easily. I was about to slowly ease inside and Katie surprised me.

"Now fuck my cunt," she ordered staring up at me.

I liked where her deviant mind was and with one hit withdrew my cock from her arse and thrust it into her cunt, right to the hilt. Once again I fucked her for a few seconds until.........

"Fuck my arse!"

I withdrew and with no hesitation thrust my cock straight up her arse until my balls slapped on her cheeks. My momentum was steady but I said nothing looking down at her.

" Now fuck my cunt."

As before, I withdrew and thrust it thrust it into her cunt and continued the fucking. This went on for a few minutes, slowly building more and more momentum.

"Fuck my arse!" Once again I changed orifices and fucked Katies sexy arse.

"You love being a slut don't you?"

My words widened her smile. "Yes. I love being a slut. You bring it out in me."

"How much of a slut do you want to be for me?"

"As much of a slut as you want me to be," Katie replied thrusting her hips up as if to enforce her statement.

I paused in thought as I fucked her hard. "You know what real sluts do don't you?"

Katie didn't say anything for a few seconds. Her expression changing from pleasure to puzzlement.

"They fuck around?"

"Yes they do," I quickly snapped back. "So do you want to be a real slut for me?"

Katies expression waned from pleasure to puzzlement, to ecstasy.

"If you want me to. I'll fuck anyone you want, any time. I'll do anything you want."

I groaned in appreciation. Her willingness to do anything for me was never ending.

"But I want you to do something for me first," she said.

"What would you like princess," I moaned back barely containing my load which was at bursting point.

"I want you to cum over my face."

Katies request blew my mind; I pulled out and blew my load over her. Katies giggling, smiling face was drenched in my cum as I knelt over her panting heavily.

"Fucken hell," I exhaled. "That was amazing."

Katie couldn't stop laughing, my cum dribbling down over her face and down her cheeks and chin. "You're so kinky. I love it."

"Wait until I get warmed up," I warned.

The following week couldn't pass quick enough. Work seemed to drag on but Friday night finally rolled around and I almost ran up the stairs to Katies apartment. I paused regaining my composure before knocking on the door slowly.

"Come in lover boy," said Katie when she opened the door greeting me with a warm hug. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too," I replied kissing her passionately. Our embrace lasted for almost a minute with my hands running over her body. "I see you're ready to go."

She had changed from her work clothes into one of her many sexy minute cocktail dresses.

"You said you wanted to go out so I wanted to get ready for you. I don't want to keep you waiting."

"Good," I replied holding her at arms length. "I'm glad you know what I like. And of course, you know what I like the most don't you?"

"Yes......I do."

"I'm waiting..............."

Katie paused for a few seconds. "You like me to be a bad, submissive girl. Who'll do anything for you."

"That's right. And you'll do anything for me tonight?"

"Yes," replied Katie quickly.

We hurried out to my waiting car and drove into Sydney's CBD where we had a quiet drink in a bar. It was while we had dinner I decided to make my move and reveal my intentions for the night.

I looked over the the table and smiled at my beautiful Asian girl. Winking at her, I reminded her of our fun the previous weekend.

"I loved everything we did last weekend," I said drinking some wine.

"So did I," replied Katie matching my move and raising her glass. "I couldn't believe your whole fist was inside my arse."

"I loved that you agreed to be a slut for me and fuck anyone I want."

Katie swallowed her wine slowly and placed the glass down looking at me. "Yes I will. I'd love to be your slut girlfriend and fuck around. If that's what you really want."

"Yes I do. As long as I know what you're doing and you don't fuck around behind my back. And you have to tell me all the details."

Katie stopped eating and continued to look at me. "Whatever you want," she replied, then went back to eating her meal.

I took a mouthful then gave her my plans for the evening. " I want you to pick up a guy and take him home and fuck him. Just make sure he leaves, and tell him I'm your flatmate."

"Ok," she replied as she continued eating. Her nonchalant reply without hesitation took me be surprise. I decided to pursue the evenings events and quickly finished up. After paying for the meal we skipped out like honeymooners arm in arm looking for a bar.

Like any big city there are bars a plenty in Sydney. Looking for one that had married businessmen relaxing after work was easy pickings. After getting a drink we stood in the corner keeping a casual distance from each other.

"You want to back out now?"

"Nope," replied Katie playing my game. "I'll be the a bar slut for you. Who do you want me to fuck?"

There must have been about thirty guys in suits. Some in their twenties, some thirties, but most mid to late forties. The ones I wanted Katie to entertain.

I nodded to a group of three guys in their late forties. Just average guys, probably married to their jobs and to an average wife waiting at home for them.

"I want you to go up to those guys and start talking. Find one that is married and not going to chase you afterwards. Tell him that you're boyfriend is overseas and probably cheating on you and that you want to get him back. And tell him that you'll do anything he wants. Especially things his wife won't do."