Katie After the Prom

Story Info
Carter brothers victim wants a normal life.
2.1k words
4.1
13.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie After the Prom: The Carter Brothers' Victims Part 5

Writer's notes: According to the legend, the teenage girl who stumbled out of the Carter brothers' lair disappeared from public records after the Carters were executed in Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola, Louisiana. Perhaps Katie tried to have a normal life, but...

If you have not read the first four stories in this series please read QB Murdered Cheerleader Missing, Lair of the Carter Brothers, Bruce's Last Night and Molly Meets the Barron. I hope I've tied up the loose ends from Lair before I tell you what happened to Philippe, which is another story for another nightmare.

_____________________________- - ____________________________

Part 1: Katie and Philippe

The Mustang turned the corner at 12:45 AM, plenty of time ahead of Katie's 1 AM curfew. Philippe parked at the Boudreaus' front door and jumped out. He still looked dashing in his ruffled shirt although he had shed his jacket and bow tie. He almost ran to the passenger door to open it for Katie.

Holding her shoes in one hand and clutch purse in the other Katie worked her way out, the long sleek silk prom gown encumbering her athletic legs. If the dress had been more loosely cut it might have been mistaken for her best nightgown.

With Philippe holding both her arms Katie planted her feet on the warm pavement and stood, feeling the spiked punch rush to her head. Philippe kept a tight grip to steady his date. He couldn't help but admire her under the street light, glowing with fresh sweat, braided hair loosened by vigorous dancing. Hell, who was he kidding? She had dry humped him all over the dance floor.

Still enjoying herself Katie glided into Philippe's arms. He quickly led her in a tango to unheard music ending in a deep dip. Katie started to giggle which turned into out right laughter as he pulled her upright. She wrapped her arms around him and covered his lips with hers, exploring his mouth with her tongue.

When they broke for air Katie whispered "Tonight was marvelous. I had forgotten how to feel sooo gooood."

"Ditto here" said Philippe. "You know, not every eighteen year old girl would have had such a good time with a guy my age."

"Come in with me" she ordered.

"OK, but just for a minute" he replied. "Your dad will be sitting there cleaning his shotgun and I don't think he'll like it if I carry you up the stairs like Rhett Butler."

"You won't have to carry me" Katie giggled. "I can just float!" She transferred her purse to the same hand as the shoes and grabbed his wrist to lead him up the steps and through the front door.

Mr. Boudreau wasn't cleaning his gun: He had dozed off with a book open on his chest, still wearing his office clothes. Mrs. Boudreau was curled up on the couch next to him with her head on his thigh and her knees drawn up to her chest under the bathrobe she wore. Mr. Boudreau started to move as Katie led Philippe into the house.

"Don't get up, Mr. B" said Philippe. "I'm just making sure Katie gets in safely."

Before her dad could reply Katie spun on her toes and planted another kiss on Philippe's mouth. Her mom opened her eyes and both parents stared transfixed as their daughter French kissed her date.

The kiss was just as passionate but did not last as long as the one outside. When Katie broke it she chirped "Goodnight everyone!" and ran up the stairs.

Philippe's eyes were fixed on Katie's body, moving under the silk. So hypnotized was he that he didn't notice that his penis was forming a tent in his pants until he noticed the Boudreaus' eyes on him. "G'night" he mumbled and made a hasty retreat out the door.

Mrs. Boudreau rolled to look up into her husband's face. "Remember our prom night?" she grinned.

"Yeah. We were engaged and your daddy was out of town..."

"And Mom knew exactly what we were doing." Mrs. Boudreau closed her fingers around her husband's hand. "Come on, sweet heart. Let's go to bed."

Part 2: Katie In Her Bedroom

As soon as she closed the door Katie dropped her shoes and purse to the floor and used both hands to untie the halter top of her gown behind her neck. She rolled the gown down to her hips where she paused to grab the waistband of her thong panties then pulled dress and panties down to her ankles. She stepped out of the pile of silk and stood in front of her mirror to remove the adhesive bra cups that had held her tits in place under the backless gown. She mused at how well they had worked: Every boy's eyes had been on her nipples poking through the silk and she had felt the ruffles of Philippe's shirt as they danced.

She rubbed the underside of each breast and unconsciously let her hand wander down to her shaved pussy. To no surprise it was juicy and warm. It was also still virgin, but surely Philippe would take care of that soon enough she thought.

"Hello Katie."

Surprised by the voice Katie spun on her heels to look at the glowing form of her dead boyfriend, Bobby. It had been five months since he and the apparition of Sister Elizabeth had disappeared in her hospital room in a flash of white light.

"Bobby!" she stammered. "What... how...?"

It occurred to Katie to cover herself in the presence of the ghost, but she remembered that in life he had seen her naked. If he had lived he would have been her husband and the father of her children. Besides, she had been naked in the vampire's lair and during her escape, and worst of all Sister Elizabeth's ghost had touched her most private parts. There was no need for modesty here and she let her arms drop to her sides.

"Bobby," she finally composed a sentence. "Why are you here?"

"To stop you from mating with Philippe" Bobby replied without emotion.

Mating? The Bobby she knew when he was alive would have said "Fucking" or "screwing," but she had never heard of a jealous ghost.

"Bobby, I love... loved you when you were alive, but the vampires killed you. Philippe is in my life now...and dead men can't be husbands...or daddies!"

The spirit sighed. "It's not about jealousy, Katie. Vampires do more than drink blood: They touched our souls. And they touched Philippe's soul more deeply than any other. Sister Elizabeth and I died with their imprint on us, but with our sins forgiven..."

Katie gasped "Elizabeth was bitten by..."

"Yes, when she was a twelve year old girl" said Bobby. "She spent fifty years in the service of God trying to break the curse. When we died we became, well, it's difficult to explain. We're not angels, but we're more than ghosts. We come back to earth to continue the battle against vampires."

Katie's eyes showed the slightest glimmer of understanding. "OK, so explain Philippe and me..." her voice trailed off.

Bobby resumed. "You were both touched by great evil that can be passed on to your children, especially if you have Philippe's children. If you mate with him you and he will both be lost."

Katie was now puzzled to the point of anger. "Hold it: It was OK to screw YOU when you were alive but now I can't ever have sex with anyone else? What kind of..."

Bobby's finger touched her lips to stop her. "If I had lived our biggest contact with the supernatural would have been taking our children trick-or-treating. I've seen your possible futures: You still may have a marriage and children... but not with Philippe."

Katie couldn't move her lips but her eyes were full of questions.

"Here," said Bobby, moving his finger to her temple. "See my thoughts."

Katie's mind was flooded with images of a bridal gown, wedding reception, and babies. Then the images changed; dark images of Philippe holding a bloody knife and of herself crying on a tombstone, blood spattered on green leaves of holly bushes and pooling at the feet of... of who?

Bobby took his finger away from Katie's head and she saw what appeared to be blood on his hand.

"Bobby, your finger..." she stammered. "Like Sister Elizabeth in the lair when she touched my..." She couldn't form the words. She had thought the vision was a dream caused by her loss of blood in the vampire's lair; the old nun had appeared and touched her vagina, asking if she had given her "purity" to Bobby.

"When one of our kind touches you," Bobby whispered, "the residue of the vampire's evil manifests itself like this." As he held his finger before her eyes the blood seemed to fade away. "It can't hurt us, but you can pass it to your unborn children, which is why you must not allow Philippe to take your virginity. If you do you and Philippe and your child will be lost to it... forever."

Katie's eyes were blurring over with tears. "Bobby, I love...I still love you..." she struggled.

"And I still love you, Katie" he said. "You're right of course, I can't be the father of your children, but I can do this."

He placed his hand tenderly over her genitals. A warm, almost burning finger touched her clitoris. Katie felt the room spin as the biggest orgasm of her life surged over her from her toes to her head. The "residue" ran like water over his hand and down her thighs.

Part 3: A Mother's Love

It was 3 AM when Mrs. Boudreau left her sleeping husband to empty her bladder. As she walked she felt the remains of his ejaculation seeping out of her vagina, sticking her nightgown to her thighs. "Fifteen years since his vasectomy," she mumbled in her half awake state, "and he still comes by the quart. God, I love him!"

It had been a long time since they had loved like they had tonight; At least since Katie had been attacked by the vampires. Now, for the first time, Katie seemed to have moved past Bobby's death and the horrors of the lair, and begun to live again. Did they even dare to hope that she might be happy in a marriage to Philippe Trufont?

When she finished in the bathroom a maternal instinct sent Mrs. Boudreau out to the hall to check on her daughter. Why was the door of Katie's room open? And the light still on? Could Katie still be awake at this hour?

As Mrs. Boudreau stepped into the room her heart leaped into her throat. Katie was sprawled on her bed, stark naked, arms and legs thrown spread eagle. Was that blood on her legs? Her period must have started.

More frightening still, Katie was crying in her sleep. Oh dear God her mom thought, not the nightmares again!

"Katie!" Mrs. Boudreau shouted. Katie didn't respond. "Katie!" she repeated shaking Katie's shoulders. "It's only a dream! Wake up! You're having a nightmare!"

"Bobby... Philippe..." Katie roused. "Mom? Oh, Momma!" She flung her arms around her mother's waist. Mrs. Boudreau sat down on the bed, accepting her naked, trembling child into her arms.

It was several minutes before Katie stopped whimpering enough for her mother to say "Come on, dear. Let's get you under the covers."

"Momma?" Katie begged, accepting her mother's help to stand. "Please don't leave me tonight."

Mrs. Boudreau turned the covers down and literally pushed Katie into the bed. She then turned off the lamp and climbed in next to her child.

"I won't leave you, baby." she whispered. "Not tonight, not ever. I'm here as long as my baby needs me."

Katie was already hugging her mother again, not even conscious of her own nakedness. In seconds she was asleep again.

Sleep would not come so easily for Mrs. Boudreau, who stared at the dark ceiling and whispered "God, please help us." She had spent the month of December like this, holding Katie as she slept. The nightmares had subsided, but now... it didn't matter. Katie needed her mother. That's all there was to it. She would spend the night right here, and any other night if Katie needed her.

As Mrs. Boudreau closed her eyes and began praying the Hail Mary in her mind a glowing form seemed to turn its back and fade into the darkness.

"Bobby..." Katie murmured in her sleep. "I love..." Then there was silence.

Not The End