Katie and Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gnash58
Gnash58
139 Followers

"I would, but I've never done it before. How will I know I'm doing it right?" she answered.

"Don't worry, Sweetheart. I'm sure you'll do fine and Katie and I are both here to help you."

"Yes, Mommy. Please?" Katie said pleadingly. "I'm so horny right now I think I'm gonna explode!"

"OK, I'll try," Janice said softly and sat up.

Katie scooted up in the bed, propped herself up on some pillows and spread her legs. Janice crawled up from the end of the bed between them and then moved higher so she could place a gentle kiss on our daughter's lips. Then she began a slow trip down her torso, leaving little kisses along the way. She paused a bit to give each nipple extra attention, before proceeding down her abdomen, finally coming "face to face" with Katie's pussy. If anything, it was wetter and more swollen than her mother's had been when the situation was reversed. From the sidelines, I watched, totally caught up in the action, eagerly waiting for my wife to get her first taste of pussy.

Janice lightly traced her fingers over the swollen labia and Katie exhaled slowly in pleasure. My wife paused a moment and gave me a slightly panicked look as if she didn't quite know how to proceed.

"Just do to her what you like to have done to yourself," I said reassuringly.

This seemed to help her get over her moment of indecision and she tentatively pressed her lips to the cunt before her.

"Ooohhhh Mmmmmoooommmyyyy," Katie moaned seductively. It was made of equal parts raw lust and childlike innocence. So sensual was that utterance that my cock twitched in response.

I could tell that Janice had a visceral reaction to it too. She opened her mouth and, with a groan that fairly dripped sex, she speared her tongue deep between Katie's labia. Katie reached down with both hands to spread her pussy and allow unfettered access. Her mother alternated between sucking her clit and thrusting her tongue as deeply as she could into her daughter's wet hole. All of her previous reticence had evaporated. She was now totally lost in pleasuring the pussy pressed against her face

I couldn't take just being a spectator anymore. I made my way behind Janice's raised ass. Taking my hard member in my hand, I guided it into my wife's gaping cunt. With one smooth thrust, I buried myself balls deep. My wife grunted and then redoubled her efforts at eating Katie's cunt. Katie observed what I was doing and moaned out words of encouragement, alternately begging her mother to eat her and me to fuck her Mommy.

I was more than happy to fuck my wife for all I was worth. I pounded her pussy hard and deep, loving the way the motion was transferred to her face pressing into our daughter's cunt.

With all the stimulation she'd had, I knew Katie wouldn't last long. I could tell that she was getting close. She'd raised her hips off the bed and her stomach muscles were twitching with each flick of her Mommy's tongue. Her head thrashed side to side and she babbled fevered strings of "fuck me", "lick me", and "Mommy" in seemingly random order. My wife's cunt was squeezing and massaging my cock like there was no tomorrow. It made wet, sloppy noises each time I thrust into it and its creamy juices dripped from my balls. Though it was difficult, I was doing my best to hold off from cumming -- there was another pussy that I wanted to fuck this night.

Katie went rigid and cried out with a near shriek, "I'm gonna cum! Oh God, Mommy, I'm gonna cum!"

She started to shake and then it hit her full force. She grunted as each new wave of pleasure pulsed through her. All the while, her mother never let up on her pussy, but kept her tongue and lips busily working. I marveled at her enthusiasm. Was this really the same woman who'd never licked a pussy before? It was as if I'd discovered I had a whole new wife.

After some recovery time, some rearranging ensued. Katie positioned herself doggie-style on the bed and I knelt behind her up-raised ass. Her mother knelt beside me, one hand massaging my cock and the other gliding over her daughter's back and ass. Focusing her attention on my cock, she rubbed its head up and down the wet slit of Katie's pussy, seemingly mesmerized by the sight. Finally, she centered my cock head at the vaginal entrance and watched in rapt attention as it slowly disappeared inside the wet tunnel of our little girl's cunt.

Katie voiced a long, drawn-out 'Oooooh' as I slowly entered her. I lost myself in the sensation of the slick walls of her cunt slipping along my cock until my full length was sheathed inside her. Slowly, I withdrew and then pushed back inside, savoring the feeling and letting my wife get a nice, long look at the glistening length of my cock as it emerged covered in Katie's juices. When I withdrew a second time, I pulled all the way out and Janice leaned down to take me into her mouth. She hungrily sucked our daughter's creamy juices from my cock before she took it in her hand and once more guided me into Katie's waiting, hungry hole.

Not waiting for me to start to move, Katie began humping my cock. I held myself still and let her. I simply arched my back so she could fuck my full length and let her do the work. Janice reached between my legs from behind to massage my balls and locked her lips to mine in a passionate kiss. Her other hand rested on Katie's ass moving with her thrusts. I was in heaven!

"Mommy," Katie moaned, "can I taste your pussy again? You taste so good!"

Janice released me and moved up beside our daughter. Lying down on her back, she slid under her into a 69 position. She moved her head directly under my cock and Katie's cunt where she had equal access to my balls and her clit. Once my wife was in position, Katie lowered her face between Janice's spread thighs and buried it into her mother's pussy, sucking it hungrily.

This change of positions meant that Katie couldn't hump me and lick her Mom's pussy at the same time. That wasn't too much of a problem though. Taking a firm hold on Katie's hips, I began to fuck her with authority, pistoning my dick in and out of her. Meanwhile Janice wrapped her lips around our little fucktoy's clit and sucked. My balls slapped against her face on every stroke.

I felt my balls begin to tighten. All the erotic energy that had been building in me from the night's events was seeking release. I felt a flash of heat pass through my entire body and then my orgasm was upon me.

"FFFUCK!", I yelled. "I'm cumming!"

I'd heard the term "seeing stars", but I'd never experienced it first hand... until then. I shot so much cum into Katie's cunt that I wouldn't have been surprised if my testicles had come shooting out of my dick. It was one of the most intense things, I'd ever felt. When the spasms finally ended, I simply collapsed on the bed next to my wife and daughter unable to move and barely able to think.

They weren't done yet, though. Janice reached up, grabbed Katie's hips and pulled her cum-dripping pussy down against her mouth. She speared her tongue as deep into her hole as she could, trying to get all of my sperm. This was too much for Katie and put her over the edge.

"Mommy!" she cried as she shuddered into an orgasm. "I'm cumming! Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Katie's back arched, her eyes rolled back in her head, and her whole body shook with the force of her orgasm. Her mother held on and kept her face firmly planted in her pussy the entire time.

When her orgasm finally subsided, Katie returned to licking her Mommy's cunt. She latched onto Janice's clit and sucked it. At the same time, she slid two fingers inside and fucked her. That's all it took. Now it was my wife's turn to cum. She clamped her thighs around our daughter's head and grunted as multiple waves of pleasure washed through her. I was a bit worried that Katie would be suffocated.

When her Janice's orgasm finally subsided, Katie was released from her headlock and shakily climbed off of her mother. She didn't lay down though. Instead, she knelt next to me and sucked my cock between her lips. Not to get me hard again but to clean the cum and pussy juice off of me -- performing the task that she felt a good girl should do.

"Mmmmm. you taste so good Daddy," she purred. "I love the taste of your cum. I can taste all three of us."

Once her task was completed, she snuggled up next to me. Janice did the same on the other side, just as we had earlier. Only this time, I was the one in the middle who got all the attention. It felt wonderful.

"Are you OK with all this, Honey?" I asked my wife.

"I'm still a bit shell-shocked, but I'm adjusting," she said. "That was the most amazing sexual experience I've ever had. You and Katie certainly planned this well."

"You two were the amazing ones," I said, hugging them both tight.

"We have a problem though," she said seriously.

"We do?" I said nervously.

"Yes."

"What is it, Mommy?", Katie asked with with some trepidation.

"Well," she said, "if we're going to do this on a regular basis, we're going to need a bigger freaking bed! My ass is hanging off the side of this one!"

She gave us a big grin and we all burst out laughing.

"I see your point, Honey," I said. "We'll all go shopping tomorrow for a new one. Something big enough for all three of us to stretch out in. I think Katie's going to be spending a lot of time in our bed in the from now on.

Gnash58
Gnash58
139 Followers