Katie & I

Story Info
Katie finds comfort in Daddy's bed.
1.8k words
4.4
323.6k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie and I had been very close since she was a young child. Every night, I would sit by her bed and tell her bedtime stories until she fell asleep. If she had a scary dream she would crawl into bed with her mother and I. For some reason she would pick my side of the bed and snuggle close to me. I suppose that she felt protected in my arms.

Now she is 21 and married. Her mother and I had parted ways two years before in an amicable divorce.

The night that Katie called me in tears, I went immediately to pick her up. Her beautiful face was battered and bruised. If I could have found that son of a bitch, I think I would have killed him with my bare hands, but my first priority was to get her to the hospital. I called the police from my cell phone on the way. After the restraining order had been issued, they left to see if he could be found. Secretly, I wished that I could find him before they did.

The doctors and nurses took care of Katie’s bruises and I took her to my home. That night, she cuddled in my arms and cried. I was surprised and ashamed that I was somewhat aroused by this closeness. My little girl had grown up into a beautiful, sexy young woman.

After she had calmed down, she showered and went to her old bedroom. I found and old shirt for her to wear for the night.

I sat on my bed, still in a rage but still aroused by the closeness with my daughter.

“What is happening to me? These feelings are not right.”

After insuring that Katie was ok and safely tucked into her bed, I went to bed and finally went to sleep. It must have been about 4 am when I felt her slip into my bed and snuggle up against my back.

“I thought I heard a noise outside. I am afraid, Dad. Can I stay here for the night?”

I turned and pulled her against my side and stroked her back as I had done so many times years ago. She laid her head on my chest and snuggled closer. I could feel her soft breasts against my bare chest. My arousal was involuntary as the bulge began to grow under the sheet. Her hand was stroking my chest as she relaxed against me.

“I feel so safe in your arms, Dad.” She whispered, not knowing the effect that she was having on me.

I didn’t get much sleep for the rest of that night. I tried to understand and justify these feelings that I was having for my own daughter. It had been a long time since had felt a woman’s body against mine.

The following days were busy with legal matters as my bastard son in law was prosecuted for abuse. No punishment would have been bad enough for what he had put Katie through. She had moved her clothing into her old bedroom and stored her furniture until the divorce could be settled.

Katie told me of the horrors of her marriage to this controlling, abusive man. She had been ashamed to tell anyone and had worn dark glasses and long sleeves to cover the bruises. It broke my heart to hear these painful stories.

Although he was locked up, she continued to have nightmares and frequently came to my bed seeking the safety and security in my arms. She didn’t realize the effect that she had on me. I resisted the urge to take her and show her what a real man could do for her.

Then came the unforgettable night. I was lying in bed reading a novel. While it wasn’t porn, there were some tasteful love scenes. You know the kind where there is real love involved and tender love happens spontaneously. As if she knew what I was thinking, Katie came into my room wearing her sexiest nightie and crawled into my bed. As usual she snuggled close and laid her head on my chest. Her hand stroked my bare chest under the sheet. The bedside lamp was enough to make the tent that my manhood made under the sheet clearly visible. Her hand moved down and softly touched the tent causing me to jerk and turn away.

“Katie, we can’t do this! It would be wrong!”

“Dad, I love you and have wanted you since I was a teenager. I used to spy on you and Mom making love and I was jealous of her. I wanted the gentle loving that you gave her. Too bad she didn’t appreciate you. I begged Richard to go slow and be gentle like I saw you with Mom, but he was rough and quick. I hated sex because it was quick and painful. Please make love to me. I need you.”

Her words overwhelmed me. I felt tenderness toward her beyond all the fatherly love that I had for her. I turned to her and took her in my arms, kissing her gently on the lips. Her lips parted offering her mouth to a more passionate kiss. Our tongues touched and circled one another. My manhood was hard against her leg and she moved her leg against it. My hormones urged me to take her quickly but I restrained myself. I wanted this to be special for her.

I reached for the bottom of her nightie and my hand slipped under the hem traveling up to her soft breasts. I could feel her nipples hard and erect. I needed to taste them. I tugged at her nightie and urged her to raise up so that I could slip it off. Her young breasts were beautiful under the soft light.

My lips returned to her lips before tracing their way to her neck. She moaned and arched her back urging m to continue. I kissed my way down her neck to her shoulder, then to her chest on my way to the perky young nipples. My tongue circled her hard nipple bring more moans from her throat. As I sucked it into my mouth my teeth gently scraped the bud as I pulled it up and released it. I repeat this on her other breast. Her hand pulled my head hard against her as she moaned with desire.

Her hand reached for my manhood and slipped under my boxers to grasp it. She gasped at the hardness as her fingers encircled it.

“Its so big, Daddy. Please don’t hurt me!!!”

“Don’t worry, my Baby. I will take my time and wait for you to be ready for me.”

I moved between her legs and continued to make love to her young breasts before beginning my journey downward. I could feel her wetness on my chest as she spread her legs and pushed against me.

Maintaining my control, I slowly kissed and licked her soft tummy as I continued my journey to the center of her pleasure.

“Oh, Daddy, the hair on your chest feels so good on me!!” she cried as she raised her hips to press against me.

I placed butterfly kisses with my lips and tongue as I neared my goal. When my tongue touched her bud of pleasure she moaned loudly and pressed harder against my hungry mouth. My tongue circled her clit before moving down and found her entrance. Sliding it inside while circling to taste all sides of her love tunnel, I felt her hand on my head urging me deeper. Her hips were moving in wild abandon now.

“Take me, Daddy, take me. I want to feel you inside of me!!!”

Again, I resisted the urge to ram my hard cock deep inside of her hot wet pussy.

I continued to circle her clit and move down to slide my tongue inside of her before repeating the journey time and again. Her moans were becoming louder and I could feel her tense up as her first orgasm began to build.

“OHHH DADDY!!!!!!”, she shouted as her body shook and spasmed in wave after wave of ecstasy.

When her spasms had subsided, I moved up to kiss her sweet lips. Supporting my weight on my elbows, I kissed her tenderly as she eagerly returned my kisses.

“Oh God, Daddy, I never knew that it could be this way.”

As we kissed I was painfully aware that my swollen cock was resting in the valley between her wet labia. I began to move my hips slowly so that the sensitive edge of my glans was rubbing her now sensitive clit. I could have climaxed like this but I held back wanting to feel her tightness stretched around my cock.

The movement wasn’t wasted on Katie. Her eyes grew wide and she began moving against me.

“Daddy, I want your big cock inside of me, but please don’t hurt me.”

“Don’t worry, Baby, Daddy wouldn’t hurt you, ever.” I reached down and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her wet valley getting it well lubricated. I found her sweet opening and pressed forward gently. The head moved in slowly, popping between her tight lips I stopped there allowing her to adjust to the size. I withdrew completely before pushing it into her again a little more deeply. I withdrew again, this time pressing deeper inside. Groans escaped my throat as the tightness overwhelmed me. I resisted the urged to ram it in to the hilt.

Moving in and out slowly, I worked my way inside of her until I could feel her cervix. I stopped there enjoying the feeling of the heat and tightness of her now slippery tunnel. Flexing my muscles, I caused my cock to throb.

I supported my weight on my elbows and held her head in my hands as I placed kisses all over her face. The guilt that I had felt about fucking my own daughter had been washed away by the love and passion that we were sharing.

Slowly, I began to slide out and back in. Our moans were growing louder as she shouted “Fuck me, Daddy, Fuck me!!!!!

My pace quickened and her hips moved up against me matching my pace as we established a rhythm. My lust for her overcame me. I lost myself in the moment as I began to pound into her, feeling my cock expanding. I looked into her face for any signs of pain. Her eyes were closed and her face grimaced.

“Am I hurting you, Baby?”

“God, no! It feels sooo good!…..Fuck me hard, Daddy….FUCK MEEEEE!

I could feel her spasms beginning as my balls tighted and my hot seed exploded into my daughters belly.

“Daddeeeeeee!!!!, she yelled as her climax flooded over her.

I continued to stroke slowly in and out as she milked the cum out of me.

Still supporting my weight with my elbows, I kissed her lovingly and tenderly as the passion subsided in the afterglow. I rolled off of her pulling her with me so that we lay arm and arm drifting off into an exhausted, but peaceful sleep.

Thus began my intimate relationship with my daughter.

Let me know if you would like to read more of our experiences.