Katie and Randy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God," she whispered as he pushed is cock in, feeling her tight cunt opening and immediately wrapping itself around his cock like a clamp. He glided it in some more, filling up her tight, teenage space with his own cock - her father's own cock as her wetness helped his cock along as he rolled back his eyes, feeling his whole cock massaged by her warm, sticky pussy, its muscles waiting to be pushed apart. She could feel him, too, so filling as he slowly glided it, filling what seemed like a missing piece within her. Her eyes close again as he glided deeper in, and she let out yet another soft moan as he hit rock bottom, having gone all the way in.

They stayed still for a second, her eyes opening back up and locking themselves into his, and all the feeling of guilt and fear, she saw, had been gone, replaced with the kind of lust she'd never seen from her dad, and never felt within herself. Nothing more did she want at that moment than to cum, to be fucked senseless, to be fucked so hard her pussy ached. It didn't matter anymore that it was her father.

He began to pump, slowly at first, just half of an inch in and out of her, feeling her walls milking his cock and her B-cup breasts swaying as he did so, her hotness burned his cock, as his balls slammed into her, creating sweet, slapping sounds each time he thrust deep inside of her, feeling the aching feeling of pleasure he'd always felt when fucking her mother. Cock in pussy. Randy in Katie. Father in daughter. His mind spin and fogged at the idea of fucking his own daughter, but it only fueled him to fuck her deeper and faster, as he increased the speed and the slapping noises as well as Katie's yelp, got louder. Each time he thrust himself all the way in, their fuck juices splattered on her thighs and stomach and his chest, making their skin glisten in their incestuous meeting.

"Ugh, ugh, daddy," Katie moaned and pushing back each time he pushed in, knowing that they'd crossed the line, and there would be no turning back. There she was, home from summer vacation, getting fucked by her own dad and enjoying it. When she'd left school earlier in June, she'd never imagine she'd gotten fucked by her own father, and now that it did, she didn't seem to care, Katie thought to herself, as she spread her legs wider for easier access, softly moaning each time.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned as his cock hit a sensitive spot, and grabbed on to the couch, staring deep into his eyes, communicating the lust deep inside of her to him as Randy continued to fuck his daughter, forgetting for the moment anything else in the world.

"Oh, dad, oh, fuck," she continued to moan, her head rolled back as lust came over here. A deep itch developed inside of her, and thank God he was here, she thought. Thank God her father was here to scratch the itch. -- an itch that only her own father, at that exact moment, can possibly scratch.

"God, daddy," she moaned deep from within her throat as he continued to glide in and out, his hands now on her tits and staring into her eyes.

"Oh, God, oh, God, oh, Gooood," continued to moan with each thrust, and pushing back, and for the first time, accepting that it was her father fucking her, and not giving a damn. To hell with family. To hell with what sociologist had to say. She was getting fucked by her father, and she was enjoying it.

Suddenly, he pulled out, his cock pulsating and coated with her own cum as he stood there, almost out of breath, staring at her. They looked into each other eyes, and as if able to communicate just by their eyes, having known each other for 18 years. Katie stood up, too, and turned around. Her bottom, naked and red from having been pinned on the couch, stuck out at him and she spread her legs and looked back at her dad, waiting for him to come toward her.

He quickly found her hole again, and sliding his cock along her slit, promptly put it back inside as he leaned back, pushing his hips forward and pushing his cock deep inside her again. Katie wince as her father entered her cunt from behind and looked into the mirror in front of them. There they were, father and daughter fucking. His cock deep inside her and as he began pumping again, her breasts swayed. The sight was too much for her, as for the first time, it registered, seeing both her and her father naked, and intensely fucking.

"Oh, ugh ..fuck ..." she moaned as he continued to pump, knowing that he was very close to orgasm that hoping that she was, too. It didn't matter to Katie that it was her father fucking her. In fact, she wanted it. She was longer loving it because it felt good despite the fact that her father was fucking her. She was loving it because it felt good, and because her father was fucking her. Incest. The oldest sin in the book and she'd given into it. She'd reluctantly gotten into this, but all the sudden, it didn't matter, because this was incest, and she was enjoying it. At 18, Katie was enjoying fucking not for the sheer fucking, but because it was incest fucking. It was her own daddy fucking her cunt.

"Oh, my God, ...fuck ...me," she moaned, still reluctant and embarrassed that she was enjoying it, but the words also turned her on. She wanted to say it, she wanted to scream it. The words she never even thought of all the sudden were in her mind and needed to come out as her dad pushed his cock deeper and deeper inside, and taking it back out and pushing it back in harder each time. She needed to say it. She needed to say it.

She tried to hold on, she tried to wait until it was all over, until he'd came deep inside to see if she wanted to say it. After all, daddy only fucked her because they were forced to. But she, on the other hand, was enjoying it. She did try to hold on, oh, she did, but she got lost in it all, and Katie finally let loose.

"Oh, ugh, fuck me, daddy, fuck me!" she groaned, surprised at her own words and turned on at the same time, as Randy, having heard his daughter's request for the first time, groaned and pushed in harder, grunting each time he did so, and feeling his balls boiling, readying him to shoot his hot cum deep inside her.

"Tell me what you want, Katie," he begged as he continued to fuck his own daughter, pulling her hips back and thrusting his forward each time he pushed his cock deep inside of her, and looking into the mirror, treasuring the sight of fucking his own daughter, her face in ecstasy, her tits bouncing and the sounds of her moans that he swore he would never, ever forgot.

"Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me more, fuck me harder," she replied, lost between her words to take breathers, giving in to all the incestuous lust she'd deny herself, knowing that no longer did it matter that she was his daughter, and also knowing that the fact that she was his daughter that was making him so hard, and her so wet, and them getting ready to cum together for the first time.

Then, it happened. She felt it building up deep inside her and all the sudden, it exploded. She felt her whole body tighten, and Katie pushed back hard into her father's thrusting cock as her whole body tensed, and she exploded, her body shuddering as she came, her cunt hole tightening around his cock as it pushed and tightened around him.

"OH, FUCK! I AM GOING TO CUM," she screamed as her muscles contracted, her cunt vibrated and at that exact moment, between her yelps and moans and delirious incestuous screams, Randy also came, as his cock twitched and his balls tightened, and his temples filled of blood as he blacked out for a second, and leaning back, Randy felt the gallons of cum deep inside of him shooting into his own daughter. With each squirt, he pulled her back deep inside of him, as he shot inside his daughter, feeling his cum dripping back down against him. Then, it was over. Then, the highs of incest was over. The highs of fucking his own daughter was over as Randy pulled out, leaving behind his cock a trail of his own gooey cum, slowly dripping out of Katie.

Together, they fall onto the couch and lean against each other's sweaty body, out of breath and out of things to say to each other. For a second, father and daughter lay there, taking in their breaths and staring at the ceiling, taking in the reality of what had just happened, as the room grew quiet, and Katie realized, the man had left.

Beginning to deconstruct what had happened, Katie reasoned that it had to happen either way, whether she liked it or not, whether she wanted it or not, and that there would be no regret. Once she caught her breath, she would wash herself of her father's cum, and would talk to him, and they would move on with their lives.

Randy's thoughts were a bit different. He wondered if this was the start of a sexual relationship with his daughter, and where they would go from here. He was thankful that it'd happened, and that the event wasn't too traumatic for her. Most of all, he was thankful for a friend who loved him enough to have agreed to pose as an intruder, propelling his own daughter into incest.