Katie and the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really," she said, "do go on."

"Well Mam, we flirted at a bar and ended up in her hotel room where she tied me up with her bathrobe and we fucked all night and drank champagne - not all from a glass."

"From her pussy?"

"Yes Mam." She had raised the front of her skirt and was rubbing the front of her black string panties.

"Tell me more," she gasped, starting to get into it.

Well, there was another occasion was with an ex-girlfriend in a cinema. It was late, the other patrons were up front and were in the back." I closed my eyes at the wonderful memory, "she went down on me and gave me a very powerful climax."

"And did you reciprocate?"

"Yes mam, I felt I had too."

"And did you make her come?" I opened my eyes and saw that she had her hand down her panties and was masturbating.

"Let me show you..." I whispered and dropped to my knees in front of her. Taking her calves in my hands, I pushed them further apart and tucking a finger under the string I pulled it to one side, freeing a very swollen, enlarged and most of all damp puss. I licked from the crack of her bottom up to the hood of her clit and she moaned.

"Keep going Katie," she burst out.

I needed no second telling and I pushed her legs higher so her knees where at her boobs and attacked her pussy and anus at the same time – licking puss, rimming, pushing fingers in both holes simultaneously or one at a time, until I felt her shudder to the first of three climaxes. At each one she shuddered, sighed and cried, out eventually as she was making her way up to the fourth, she cried out, "No more!"

"Last one Mam," I said, and then with a hint of devilment added, "I absolutely insist..."

She came powerfully, a pale yellow juice squirting at each contraction of her come, I struggled with my licking to catch as much as I could in my mouth.

I stood up and over her shaking, sweaty form and put my mouth to hers. Her lips parted to greet me, and I let some of her come juice drip into her own mouth.

She grabbed my shoulders, pulling me down on top of her and we struggled for balance as we each swapped the taste of the other.

I pushed myself up on her still upright knees and smiled down into her glowing face.

"Why Katie," she puffed slowly lowering her thighs, "you MINX!"

That weekend alone quickly became three nights of shared passion in my already booked hotel room, and only my bikinis got any use and that was only for one day – she going so far as to wear one. The rest of the time we spent in bed and making use of room service, she forcing me to meet the waiters and waitresses in less and less clothing!

The drive back on Sunday night was one of the easiest trips of my life; no road rage, no anger of any kind. After all I'd been brought to orgasm by an expert more times than I can actually remember, although she did have to keep reminding me who the boss was through the simple expedient of flopping me over her knee and spanking a reminder into me whenever I forgot!

She will smile at me nicely as she goes through the office, and professionally she still gives me as much of a hard time as she does the rest, only I know if she's really annoyed I get summoned to her office, and I know these days to visit the loo and leave my panties in my handbag so she has less clothing to remove, after all I'd hate to make her even more cross... well... not too cross anyways!

12