Katie and the Pastor

Story Info
Katie gets more than she hoped for at church.
5.9k words
4.52
191.4k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The response to "Katie's Neighbors" was so great that I decided to continue the saga of Katie and her discovery of the sex-obsessed underbelly of Riverside.

------------------------------------------

As the last bars of the hymn faded away, Katie stirred from her reverie and stood with the rest of the congregation. She shuffled along the pew and joined the queue as it ambled out of the church into the autumn sunlight. She was a little annoyed that the service had ended so quickly because she had enjoyed studying the distinguished features of Don Jeffries as he sat near the minister. It was only a couple of days since her life-changing experiences with him in the adult cinema. It was rare for her to attend church during the week but she had just had to see Don again, if only to prove to herself that it had all been real, but she had felt like a silly schoolgirl as she had entered the church, even a little embarrassed.

He hadn't noticed her initially, sitting near the back of the church, but as he delivered the church notices she caught his eye and he smiled at her warmly in recognition. Her heart leapt immediately and she could almost feel his wonderfully thick cock in her pussy. As his rich voice echoed through the church, she had relived every moment of that morning and had squirmed uncomfortably as she her panty crotch moistened. Then, as the minister had continued the service, Don had looked her way more intently, even winking on one occasion and she had felt that same thrill that she used to get when, at high school, her husband Gary, three years her senior, had acknowledged her amongst her classmates.

Now, as she walked out of the church and looked round her, she couldn't see Don and she felt an acute disappointment. She had become bolder and had hoped at least to speak with him. Then, as she left the church porch, she found him introducing the new minister to the congregation. She realized he was keeping an eye out for her and he immediately beckoned her over.

"Ah, pastor, I'd like you to meet Mrs. Katie Petersen, a close personal friend of my wife and I." He placed his firm hand on Katie's shoulder, squeezing softly. "Katie ... Pastor Nathaniel Miller. Nathaniel is an old friend of mine from way back. In fact, we were at college together. I'm sure you'll join me in welcoming him to Riverside Baptist Church."

Katie suddenly felt bad, realizing that she had not event noticed the minister throughout the whole service, but she smiled sweetly at the genial, handsome black man, thanked him for the service and told him how overjoyed she was to welcome a friend of Don's.

Nathaniel Miller's smile was comfortably disarming, his handshake warm and firm, lingering more than was conventional. "Pleased to meet you, Katie. "Don's told me a lot about you. I gather you've helped with our youth outreach program?"

"Well, yes...." Katie was a little alarmed at the "told me a lot about you" but dismissed it immediately. No, he wouldn't have said anything to the pastor!

"I was wondering if you wouldn't mind giving me about an hour this morning. I want to sort out new responsibilities and discuss plans. Don, too, of course."

Katie had left the baby with Brenda again but hadn't given her a return time - and, the chance to spend some time with Don really appealed to her.

"Of course, Nathaniel. I'd be happy to."

Katie stood aside while the two men socialized with the remainder of the congregation. She studied them as she stood there and was struck by how they worked as a team. Nathaniel was very much from the same mold as Don - handsome, secure, confident, and in fact very sexy in his mature, easy way.

Nathaniel was deep in conversation with the last couple left outside the church, so Don wandered over to her. "Hey, sweetie, what do you think of him?"

"Very nice," she smiled.

"Yeah, we were great friends at college. Did everything together." Don winked at her. "Hung like a horse, too" he added.

"Don! Really!"

But Don just chuckled softly as Katie flushed. He put an arm round her shoulder and pulled her firmly against his side.

"Come on, baby ... don't forget that I know how much you like a big cock! I bet you're still sore from the other morning"

"Don!" Katie protested, but loved his confidently naughty approach. It broke down any barriers of self-consciousness that could have made their meeting difficult.

"Well, if you're not, I sure am," he whispered and, glancing around to check no one was looking, he grabbed her hand and pressed it against his right thigh. Katie shivered as she felt the outline of his semi-swollen cock inside his suit. "That sweet pussy ...oh man, I can still feel it squeezing my old fellah."

Before she could do or saying anything more, Nathaniel turned and started to walk towards them. Oh god, did he see?" she wondered but Nathaniel simply smiled widely and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Come on honey, let's go."

They ambled through the trees towards the large white house that the church's minister traditionally occupied. Once inside, Katie couldn't help noticing how different it looked now. Gone were all the rather traditional trappings. Nathaniel's furniture and artifacts were very much bolder and made a real statement of individuality.

"Please get comfortable, guys," Nathaniel said cheerily. "I'll get the coffee."

Katie strolled around the room, admiring Nathaniel's taste while Don lounged back in one of the big chairs, his hand on his crotch, squeezing it with his full hand as he watched her, remembering her abandoned performance in the cinema. God, looking at her now you would never believe it, he mused, an appreciative half-smile on his face.

Nathaniel returned, placing the tray on the coffee table. Don got up and poured them and Nathaniel sat down on the sofa next to Katie, stretching out and turning to her. They discussed various aspects of the town and community as they sipped coffee and then got onto the outreach program, sorting out changes in responsibility and direction. Katie was pleased that Nathaniel's vision was very much the same as hers and knew they would work well together. In fact, Nathaniel revealed that one of the boys that the program had taken under its wing was currently staying with him while he sorted out more permanent accommodation. It was a boy who Katie had taken a particular interest in, who had been kicked out of his parents home when he had revealed that he was bisexual. The fact that he was highly promiscuous hadn't helped either. Nathaniel was keen to help him as, although just eighteen, was still at school.

The conversation was warm and pleasing, particularly as it dawned on Katie that Nathaniel was going to pursue the program in a very positive and determined manner. Therefore, it took her completely off her guard when Nathaniel slid a little closer to her and said, "I hear that you and Don had a very special day earlier this week?"

Katie froze in shock, here eyes widening, staring at him in disbelief. She could only manage a strangled gasp, unable to believe that Don had told the minister such a thing. She looked across at Don and saw that he was still relaxed, a broad grin on his face. "Don...?"

Sensing her panic, Nathaniel laid his meaty black hand on her shoulder and squeezed it gently.

"Don't be alarmed, honey. I think it's wonderful. You know, I just wish I could go to places like that." He grinned, watching her expression become even more incredulous. "You know, I might just do it ... it doesn't seem to have harmed Don's standing in the town so I guess the sort of people who go there couldn't care less." He chuckled warmly and put his arm right round her shoulders now but she was still too shocked to say anything.

He whispered in her ear. "Did you think men of the church don't have passions, too? Hell, I've been locked away in conservative old Carterton for too long. I deserve it, don't I?" He winked at her and then looked over at Don who was grinning widely at Katie's amazed expression. "Hey buddy, what say you and Katie introduce me to the cinema next time you go?"

"Sure," Don replied. "What do you say, hon?"

Katie found she was almost laughing in disbelief. "I can't believe this," she almost whispered. "Minutes ago you were preaching a sermon about ..."

"Brotherly and sisterly love," Nathaniel finished off for her, his arm strengthening its hold on her shoulders. His handsomely face creased into a playful smile and Katy was struck by the softness of his lips and his strong white teeth. His closeness and the strength of his arm around her shoulders added to her feeling of ease with this man, but she was still totally taken aback.

"Katie, sex is just a manifestation of love, isn't it? There is nothing nasty or shameful about loving one another. It's the opposite, isn't it?"

"I guess," Katie whispered.

Nathaniel's eyes seemed to draw her gaze and he winked and asked softly, "So, did you have a great time down there, honey? Those places can be a real turn-on, can't they?"

Katie didn't know what to say. She was too embarrassed to say what she really felt, that it had awakened her to a whole new world. Even though Riverside was only a small town, she hadn't been prepared the previous evening at the market to encounter the guy who had eaten her out, shopping with his wife and their two little girls. He hadn't seen her but she wondered how many of the guys at the cinema had noticed her around town either before or after Monday. And as she moved along the aisles, she found herself wondering if any of the other men in the store had enjoyed whiling away hours in that place. It had really excited her.

"Oh, she was definitely turned on!" Don confirmed. "I haven't seen a woman so excited for years, Nate. She was an animal!" He chuckled and winked at Katie.

"Don...!" she giggled, blushing visibly.

Don was holding his thick ridge through his trousers and stroked it suggestively. He grinned happily back at her.

"You like that cock, baby?" Nathaniel whispered in her ear. "Mmmmm, I can see that you do by the way you're staring at it!" Katie realized that, as he spoke, his thumb was stroking the upper surface of her breast. "Hey Don, why don't you get it out to remind her."

Don readily obliged, sliding down the zip and reaching inside for it. He tugged it out and Katie involuntarily sucked in her breath. It was the first time she'd actually seen it in full light, and, apart from being struck by the pale skin of the shaft and the gray-blue hue of the exposed head, she was struck afresh by its healthy bulk.

"Look at that big thing, honey," Nathaniel husked, his thumb now teasing her erect nipple trough her blouse. "Just think ... you had that deep inside your pussy."

Katie smiled and nodded. Her embarrassment had slipped away fast, and she responded to the black man, snuggling against his broad chest and savoring his clean smell.

"Mmmmmm, how did that feel, pushing between those swollen wet lips?" he whispered. "Sinking into you ... stretching your beautiful pussy?"

"Wonderful," she breathed huskily, writhing against him at the memory.

"Want to see another one, sweetie?" he husked. He didn't wait for her answer but slid his own zip down easily. He took her hand and placed it on the open fly. She could feel the thick warm ridge and eagerly slipped her hand inside. He wasn't wearing underwear and she grasped the fat organ. It felt warm, the skin silky, and when she stroked it, she could feel the virile gristle beneath as the skin slid over it.

He undid the clip that held the waistband of his pants together and pulled back one of the flaps, so that Katie was able to extricate his dick more easily.

"Oh my God!" she gasped as it emerged. She glanced at Don who was grinning at her.

"Nice, isn't it baby?" he said, delighted and excited by her look of total appreciation of his friend's black-skinned organ. She just continued to stare at it, amazed that less than an hour after she had been watching the pastor deliver a sermon, here she was holding his gorgeous dick. She stroked downwards so that the foreskin rolled away from the knob and it emerged pink and glistening. A little pearl of precum oozed from the wide pee hole and she smoothed it over the taut, glistening head with her thumb. Nathaniel shuddered with delight at the feeling.

At that point, to Katie's horror, the door from the hall that had been slightly ajar swung open and Mitch Jackson, the kid who was lodging with Nathaniel, walked in. He showed momentary surprise as he took in the sight of the two huge cocks and the fact that Katie was holding Nathaniel's while his hand held her voluptuous breast, his thumb casually caressing her very obviously swollen nipple. A huge grin spread across his face.

"Hey Pastor Miller ... Mr. Jeffries," he said cheerily. "Hello Mrs. Petersen! Sorry for interrupting!"

"Don't be shy, Mitch. Come on in," Don said, patting the sofa beside him.

Katie had been struggling against Nathaniel's arm, trying to sit up and straighten herself, but he had firmly kept her in place. "Don't worry, baby," he whispered in her ear. "Nothing shocks our Mitch."

Mitch sprawled next to Don and looked hungrily at his cock. Don took his hand away invitingly and the boy reached over and grasped it. Katie realized that this wasn't the first time that the boy had held it, his fingers exploring its girth and length.

"Like that, honey?" Nathaniel asked, his lips touching and kissing her ear.

Katie nodded, a huge warm rush of excitement enveloping her. She knew that this must have been set up and wondered when Nathaniel or Don had informed the boy when he should join them. It was probably Nathaniel when he left to make the coffee.

She turned her face to Nathaniel's, looking into his dark soulful eyes. He brought his lips down to hers and kissed her, his tongue pushing into her mouth. They kissed long and hard, reacting passionately, groaning softly and moving urgently against one another. Nathaniel's hand moved down from her breast and slid under her skirt, pushing it back up her thighs as he found her panty crotch and hooked the crotch aside. His big black fingers played with the swollen lips and then slid inside. Katie moaned louder and parted her legs wider, giving him better access.

"Oh GOD!" Katie squealed. Don saw that Nathaniel had her panties right off now and both of her gorgeous tits were out of her dress, the nipples fully engorged. He was plunging two of his fingers into her, his forefinger in her cunt and his middle finger in her ass. Katie appeared to be holding onto his rampant black shaft for dear life as she writhed and bucked on the sofa.

"Jesus!" Mitch gasped to Don. "She's fuckin' hot!"

Don watched, undulating his hips, loving the feel of his own juicy penis driving its way up and down Mitch's grasp

"Yeah, if we play our cards right, kid, this could be the start of a regular thing for us ... this woman is dynamite!"

"You've fucked her?" Mitch whispered, grinning at the older man.

"Oh yeah!" Don whispered back, winking. "Me and a number of the other guys made her day in the Aphrodite a few days ago."

"Wow!" the boy mouthed, his mind racing as he imagined the scene in the local porn palace. "You oldies sure know how to live!"

Katie was only just aware of the two of them watching her as Nathaniel expertly drove her mad with lust and she was now determined to contribute fully to the morning's entertainment, especially for the young boy. She knew she was destined to be fucked by the kid at some time in the near future and she wanted him to be panting for her cunt when that time came. "Oh fuck yes, Nathaniel," she panted, thrusting her thighs even wider. "Finger fuck me HARD!"

The other two could see the inner pinkness of her gleaming wet cunt as she twisted her body so that she could get at Nathaniel's swaying cock rearing menacingly from his crotch, and as the minister drove her cunt wild with his fingers, she bent his cock to her mouth and licked the knob hungrily.

"Ooooooooh, FUUUUUUCK!" he cried out as she slurped and lapped at his cock head before swallowing it into her mouth and throat. His eyes rolled back in their sockets as he gasped and panted, squirming on the sofa.

Mitch and Don had both stripped naked, and now they walked over to the squirming pair, standing over them to watch. Don moved behind Mitch and slid his thick tool between his thighs. He reached round and grabbed the boy's rock hard tool, stroking it firmly as he slowly slid his own prick back and forth. Nuzzling the boy's neck, he groaned: "Fuck, I wish I had a boy like you."

Mitch turned his head. "You do, Mr. Jeffries - that is if you want me. I'd love you to be my regular "dad" and teach me all you know, things like that" Don felt Mitch squeeze his thighs around on his cock and he turned the boy's face further towards him with his fingertips and kissed him on the lips. Immediately the boy released Don's cock and swiveled in his arms, passionately returning the kiss, He reached down and placed their surging cocks side by side so that they could grind them together.

Katie watched them as Nathaniel reamed her now sodden cunt with his thick black fingers and his beautiful cock distorted her cheeks. She took it out of her mouth and kissed it.

Don spoke softly, caressing Mitch's body lovingly. "Son, you can have a "mom" and "dad", if you want ... and I'm sure Nathaniel would love to be your pastor uncle," How about that ... a whole new family?"

"Oh fuck yeah," Mitch moaned, loving the way that Katie spread her thighs wider to treat him to an even more salacious view of her pussy. Nathaniel was holding the lips apart with his two sticky fingers. "Like your mommy's cunt, do you boy?" asked Nathaniel.

"Oh yes, sir," Mitch groaned.

"Just think, boy. This sweet perfumed slit was squirming against a pew in my church less than an hour ago as she sang hymns so angelically. Now look at it. Reckon her minister has the right to punish her for such naughty behavior?"

Mitch nodded enthusiastically.

"And your Poppa really needs to fuck some lessons into her, too. She exhibited herself disgracefully in the porn cinema. You want to help him teach her, boy?"

"Oh fuck yes, sir!" Mitch moaned.

"Yeah, son," Don joined in. "You, me and Uncle Nat are going to screw your delicious Momma. Make her scream for our big cocks?" Don could feel that both of their dicks pressed between them were leaking precum, sliding wetly against each other, and reached down and gripped Mitch's, his thumb rubbing their combined lubrication over the boy's firm rubbery cock head.

"Oh yeah, Dad!" Mitch moaned, closing his eyes - the visual stimulus was so hot he had to concentrate on not cumming there and then.

Katie was in heaven as she saw how excited the boy was and how much Don and Nathaniel were into the entire bi scene. She struggled out of her position on the sofa and, pulling Nathaniel up with her, she knelt before the two guys, urging the pastor to do the same. Katie took Mitch's rock hard cock from Don and held it at the base, stroking her lips with the precum-lubricated head before ovalling her lips and pressing them over the smooth head. Mitch gasped at the silky feel of her and watched Nathaniel do the same to Don's enormously thick knob, his tongue flicking the drops of precum oozing from the huge hole before his thick lips spread over the head. Then they both slid their mouths over the cocks and swallowed them down as far as they could. Both Don and Mitch groaned with pleasure as the two expert cocksuckers devoured their rampant cocks.

They sucked noisily, slurping on their respective prizes, hungrily devouring them, taking them out to share each with the other, making the standing pair writhe and shudder so much that they had to hold onto one another.

12