Katie and the Pastor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sweet Jesus," Don moaned as his black buddy performed his long-perfected techniques on his tool, bringing back memories of the many occasions in the past when the well hung duo had shared one another as college room mates. But when Nathaniel took Don fully into his throat and still managed to tongue his fat hairy balls, Don realized he had come many stages further since then. He conjured up pictures of his buddy sucking on cock after cock in the various communities he had lived in since then - especially the lumberjack community up in Canada where Nathaniel had served for seven years and from where he had sent so many descriptive letters.

Katie was merciless with the boy, suctioning with her mouth and corkscrewing with her hand while the other one cupped and squeezed his beautifully smooth balls. Don meanwhile was caressing his taut hairless ass cheeks, thrilled by their firmness and the way they tensed with each of Katie's throat punishing strokes. He caressed the deep firm crack with his middle finger, pressing deeper and deeper all the while until his fingertip felt the resilience of the tight pucker, like a little rubber ring, and he pressed against it.

Mitch yelped with astonishment and pleasure. "Oh SHIT, Daddy, YES! Finger it ... please finger it! Finger fuck me, Dad! he croaked with such desperation and hunger that Nathaniel now removed Don's cock from his mouth and stroked it gently, teasing it as he watched the boy's deliciously abandoned reaction to his buddy's thick finger.

It was almost as if Katie and Don were working in tandem as her mouth sank over Mitch's rigid tool and kept it there just as Don finally broke through the boy's tight ring. He sighed as he felt the softness of the flesh inside while the ring clutched at his knuckle. He wiggled it about, loving the slightly moist warmth inside and now Mitch was sobbing with ecstasy.

"JESUS CHRIST!!! OH FUCK YEAH, DAD! FUCK MY HOLE LIKE THAT! YEAHH!" His knees bent and unbent as he half-resisted, half-encouraged Don's plunging finger. Katie had difficulty maintaining her suctioning hold on his cock but she persisted, sensing his mounting orgasm. His succulent balls, writhing in her hand, were pulling up tightly and she felt the underside of his cock begin to throb. She wanted his cum desperately - fresh, virile boy cum that she hadn't had since her teen years.

"Oh FUCK Dad ... I'm going to cu-u-u-u-m!" Mitch sobbed, clinging to the naked body of the 52-year-old banker. "Oh God, take it, Mommy! Take my cum!" He looked from Katie, her mouth stretched round his cock, her fingers frigging her wet cunt, to his new black uncle who was still kneeling beside them, his hand stretched round Don's thick, veined super cock, pressing it against his face. Nathaniel grinned at him, licking Don's cock head again. The sight this carried Mitch over the top.

"Aaaaaaargh ... oh shiiiiiit!" Katie felt his cock going rigid and then the rapid fire of great gushers of cum blasting against the back of her throat, making her gag and choke. The warm, creamy spurts came and came as the boy convulsed and groaned. Katie moaned too as she found her mouth filling with boy cum and she felt it seeping from the corners of her mouth and running down her chin.

Then, as Mitch stopped shaking, she slowly slid her mouth off his cock and stood up. Taking Don's face in her hands, she kissed him full on the mouth so that he could taste Mitch's delicious liquid.

Nathaniel's voice broke the silence, soft and deep. "Look boy ... look how your new Mom and Dad love your cum." Still holding Don's cock, he leaned across and took Mitch's still leaking organ in his mouth, teasing the head with his tongue. "Mmmmmmm," he moaned approvingly. And the taste of Mitch's cum had an effect on Don, too. He gently pushed Katie back onto the sofa and knelt between her thighs, pushing them apart. Placing his lips over her full mound, he thrust his tongue into her cunt, making her squeal with delight. He worked his tongue round the soft folds, making her writhe ecstatically, her big tits rolling from side to side.

"Oh, baby," Nathaniel growled at Mitch. "She sure wants to be fucked. You want to see your dad fuck your gorgeous mom?"

"Oh fuck, yeah!" Mitch's cock had only softened slightly since his orgasm and he idly stroked it, watching Don suck and lick Katie's beautiful ripe cunt. "Are you gonna fuck her too, Nathaniel? I'd love to see your black cock pounding her pussy."

Don had heard all this and, winking at them, he knelt up and guided his straining cock at her pussy, pressing the head against the lips. They seemed to kiss the fat cock head as he paused. Katie looked up at him, deep into his eyes. "Oh darling! Push it into me ... I need it!"

"Do you baby?" Don chuckled, moving its fat head against the moist lips suggestively. "Were you dreaming of this in church just now ... your wet cunt aching for it as you watched me?"

"Yes! Oh God, yes, Don! Don't tease me, baby ... please! Fuck me darling!" her face was a picture of lust - desperate, yearning lust. All she could think of was how good it had felt inside her a couple of days ago.

Don pushed inwards, his buttocks firmly tense and muscular. "Fuck, look at that ass," Nathaniel whispered to Mitch. "Don't you want to fuck that, too?"

"Fucking sure I would!" Mitch gazed at it longingly and then reached down to trace his forefinger softly up and down the crack. It was warm and hairy and it clenched a little on his fingertip. "Ohhhh, FUCK!" he moaned and knelt down. Parting the cheeks, he licked it with long, passionate sweeps, and he could feel the tightly clenched pucker deep inside. Don was by now firmly embedded in Katie's cunt, enjoying its warmth and softness. He jumped with surprise as the boy's tongue flicked his hole and Katie moaned when his cock flexed in response. She clung to Don's powerful shoulders

"Oh yeah, son," Don growled. "Eat my ass!" He moved his cock gently inside Katie as Mitch tongued him, jabbing at his asshole energetically. "Fuck that hole, boy! Yeah!"

Nathaniel had quickly popped through to the next room to get his video camera and was now recording the scene as he slowly slid his hand on his cock, the knob shining with the precum that lubricated his strokes.

Mitch removed his face from Don's glistening ass crack. Standing up, he bent his knees and aimed his cock at the primed hole, easily sinking into it until his lightly haired balls pressed against Don's low hangers. As he started to fuck in and out, the experienced older man took up the rhythm and soon they were harmoniously screwing, Mitch's cock plunging in and out in unison with Don's. Katie moaned with pleasure when she realized that, as Don thrust home, the judder through Katie's body was immediately followed by second one as Mitch hit deep bottom with his own cock.

Nathaniel zoomed in on Mitch's face as he bent and craned his neck to kiss Don's cheek. "Oh fuck, Daddy," he gasped into Don's ear, "it feels so good inside your warm ass. I love it."

"Oh yeah, son - I love it, too, feeling my boy fill my ass like that. You like the thought of our baby fucking me, momma?"

"Ohhhh yesss, darling," Katie hissed. She reached up and pulled Don down by his neck to kiss him, a long deep French kiss throughout which Katie grunted each time Don plunged his fat cock deep into her cunt.

Nathaniel stood beside the rutting threesome, his camera in one hand, his cock in the other. It was almost bursting with need, the customary dusty black skin of the shaft now stretched and shiny, the knob taut and shiny purple. He hadn't been this turned on for years and he quietly gave thanks for his luck.

"Oh fuck, Nate, give me that fuckin' wonderful cock to chew on!" Mitch groaned and the black priest edged forward so that the boy could enjoy his proudly offered penis. He loved the way the boy made love to it, caressing it with his lips up and down the length before swallowing the upper inches of the thick piece.

"That's my boy, Nate growled softly

They couldn't keep such a convoluted coupling up for long and soon Don was juicily fucking Katie and Nate was sprawled on the sofa as Mitch knelt between his thighs, making sweet oral love to his huge thick black shaft.

"Oh fuck, baby." Don was softly moaning into Katie's ear. "Baby, you cunt's so soft ... and warm ... and wet ... but it's also so tight round my cock, baby."

"Any pussy would feel tight around that huge thing," Katie breathed, hardly able to speak – the sensations inside her were so acute. "I can feel that huge head sliding deep in there, darling"

"Oh yesssss!" Don loved wet sucking sound his cock was making. "Deep in your sweet, soft body, my sweet. Making you wet and eager for my daddy cum, eh baby?" Katie nodded. He pulled out until his cock head was just inside her slickly wet lips and then thumped it in, making her squeal. "Making you, mine, my sweet precious!" THUMP ... and she cried out again. THUMP. Her body shuddered> "Making Don your big fuckdaddy, baby." THUMP. "Making you yearn for Daddy's big cock every ... THUMP ... minute of every ... THUMP ... hour of every ... THUMP ... day!"

The expression of pure lust on Katie's face, his view of the handsome young boy sucking his black buddy's huge cock and the build-up of his own passion now made Don increase the pace of his assault on the young housewife's cunt. He squatted on the sofa so that he could push her lovely long legs back over her shoulders, and he screwed the eager, hungry twat from above, moaning loudly, a heavy film of sweat covering his mature but fit body.

"Oh Jesus baby, I'm gonna cum so hard ... SO FUCKING HARD!"

Mitch stopped slurping on Nathaniel's cock and the two of them watched eagerly, whispering encouragement as Don thrust his cock faster and faster. Nathaniel leaned over and just managed to get his head in between them to kiss the passion-wracked woman. She moaned into his mouth as he ground it against hers, his full lips encompassing her like a huge suction cup, his big tongue playing inside.

And then she was screaming and he removed it. Her cry pierced the room and the guys all knew she was having a huge orgasm. Don thrust home, his huge balls pressed against her snatch as her abandoned reaction to his cock caused him the freeze and then shoot his warm spunk into her.

Katie almost passed out as she felt the huge spurts splatter her inner cunt, filling it, overflowing from it and flowing warmly down her ass crack.

"OHHHHHHFUUUUUUUUCK!" Don shouted, his ass clenched as he continued to flood her with his spunk. "JESUS, BABY .... JEEEEEEEZUSSSSSSS!" Nate and Mitch saw him jerk spasmodically, like a wounded animal. Katie clung to him as if her life depended on it, panting and groaning.

And then Don pulled out, his veined cock glistening and dripping, and he nodded to Nathaniel. The black man took his place, lifting Katie's legs over his broad black shoulders and sliding his cock into her gaping, drooling cunt. He sighed as he felt the thick slime of Don's spunk inside, loving the sensation and intimacy of his buddy's semen.

"Want me too, baby?" he whispered softly and Katie gazed at him, nodding, but she seemed to be only half-aware of what was happening. Nathaniel started to fuck her. Don's cum squelched and squished as his shaft moved in and out of her clinging sheath, forming a foaming white collar on her swollen and puffy

Don and Mitch throbbed at the sight of Nate's huge thick ebony shaft stretching Katie's snatch to the absolute limit, his heavy balls gently swinging against her drooling cunt lips, getting wetter and wetter as he pumped Don's cum out of her.

But soon he was building momentum, using the full length of his tool, and Katie was again whimpering and moving against his thrust, making the most of his length and girth.

"Like that, baby?" Nate enquired, his lips pressed against her ear.

"Ohhh yes, Nate," she groaned. "Good ... so damn good!" Her hands clasped his clenched black buttocks, loving their power as he drove in and out of her, the hardness of the muscles.

Don and Mitch were back sitting on the sofa, both idly stroking their flaccid pricks as they watched the randy pastor screw the sex-craved housewife with pure lust, growling as her cunt clenched on his tool. She was moaning, half-sobbing, her eyes glazed as each thrust made her much smaller body judder and shake each time he drove massively into her. The loud slapping of his body against hers filled the room.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, I'm going to cum," Katie moaned. "I'm gong to cum! Going to CUMMM!" She arched up, her body quivering, and let out an enormous high-pitched scream as her orgasm crept up on her and took over her body. Her tits shook, their engorged aureolae seeming to harden into peaks of hardened flesh surmounted by their big erect nipples.

Nathaniel felt her cunt clench tight on his embedded tool and he left it pressed deep inside her as he felt her juices flood over it. "OHHHHHH, SWEET GOD IN HEAVEN!" he cried out, they saw his ass muscles clench tight, and they realized he was exploding inside her. His body convulsed in time with his huge ejaculations as Katie screamed again.

"Oh, fuck, Nate yes ... fill me...fill me!" Katie sobbed. "Oh God yes, give me that spunk!!! Her fingers dug into the muscles of his ass, holding him in her. He spasmed repeatedly as his last shots poured into her. The guys could see the spunk leaking from her, down between her ass crack and soaking the sofa.

And, as the clamor that had so recently filled the room died away, as Nate lay on top of Katie, his cock soaking in her swollen-lipped cunt, all that could be heard was the ticking of the grandfather hall and the panting of the four debauched occupants of the new pastor's house.

12