Katie and Willie Pt. 03

Story Info
Katie must decide what to do about Willie.
1.3k words
4.52
25.1k
12
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the month flew by! Katie took my approval for her to be more demanding of me, sexually, to heart; and she developed new and better ways to tease me to the point where I was in a constant state of arousal and obedience. I was amazed at how strongly my unfulfilled arousal was linked to my increased docility, and my desire to please her.

She bought me a dog's chain link choke collar and had me wear it all the time. It was stainless steel and though it would occasionally show under my collar, when I was out and about, we decided it looked like something a fashionable, graduate student would wear. I did notice that my advisor, Professor Haze, looked at me oddly the first time she saw it.

Two days later, Katie brought home a leash, so she could attach it to the collar and lead me around with it. She then told me that eventually, she would get me a Prince Albert piercing, so that she could attach a leash to my dick even if I wasn't in a chastity device. Katie also decided that I needed to spend more time at the gym and commanded me to spend at least an hour a day at the University fitness center.

Katie told me that after we were married, we would move to the town where whatever medical school accepted her was. Her reasoning was that I could write anywhere, and I could get some sort of job to help with the bills almost anywhere.

She decided that we needed to tell our parents about the wedding. So, we went to my folk's house on the first available weekend. It was only a four-hour drive down state from Chicago. Mom was thrilled, she knew and liked Katie already.

My sister, Jeanne, had her current girlfriend with her when I told her, her reaction was positive, And I think the girlfriend, is looking to marry Jeanne. I know she got all 'googly-eyed' towards Jeanne, when the word "married" was mentioned.

My Dad was, well, my dad. He approved of Katie's good looks and her glamour, and he REALLY approved of her presumed wealth. He naturally assumed that I was marrying her for the reasons HE would have married her.

Katie's parents lived in California, naturally. So, we had to wait until spring break to see them, fortunately that was in the next month March.

But first, we had to decide about what we were going to do after the end of our trial month in chastity.

On February 28th, Katie had tied me naked, to a kitchen chair. She removed my cock cage and proceeded to tease me to an advanced state of arousal. When I was about to come, she would stop, and let me cool down. She would offer me a drink of water and tell me what a good boy I was.

Then she would ask me if I was still her slave, I agreed that I was indeed her slave, and then she would tease me sexually some more. I would get very close to orgasm, and again she stopped teasing me, while I begged her to let me come.

Over the last month, Katie had become quite adept at knowing exactly when she needed to stop teasing me to prevent me from coming. I was like a musical instrument, and she was the musician. The 'music' I made were my soft moans, my sighs, and my pleas for release.

Katie stroked me, sucked me, pinched me, and called me her little slave boy, while I writhed as best I could tie to a chair. She told me how erotic it felt having this much control over me. She asked me if it was as sexy for me as it was for her.

"Oh, Yes!" I said, "Please let me come!"

"Hmm! It looks like I've trained you not to come without permission, doesn't it?"

"Yes! Yes! I need permission!"

Katie smiled, "That means I am your mistress, does it not?"

"Yes, Mistress, I am yours, I am your slave!"

Katie removed her panties from under her skirt and held them under my nose, "Does my scent excite you?"

"Yes, Mistress! Very Much! Please, let me come!"

Katie removed her skirt, then straddled and sat on my lap, her face towards mine. My penis was trapped between her belly and my own.

She smiled, and then kissed me deeply. I almost came but somehow did not. I moaned in frustration and desperation.

"My SLAVE! I love those words! Do you like being my slave?"

"Oh yes, Mistress! I love you and I love being your slave!" I said in all sincerity. It was true, I loved it all, "But Please! I REALLY need to come!"

"Tell me," Katy whispered in my ear, "Do you like it when I tease you, and tell you that you can't come? Do you like it when I lock you in your cage?" She stood slightly and mounted my dick. The way I was tied to the chair prevented me from entering her fully, so it was just the tip that got inside of her.

"Please! Let me come!"

"That's not what I asked you! Do you like it when I control your orgasms? Do you like it when I lock you in your cage? Answer me honestly, and, should your answer please me, I MIGHT let you have an orgasm." Katie moved her hips ever so slightly, so the tip of my dick slid out of her and rubbed up against her clitoris.

I whimpered a bit, "Yes! Yes! I love being under your control! I love not knowing when, where, and how I will have an orgasm!" I was frantic with desperation, "Please let me come! Oh!"

Katie again moved her hips, in effect, masturbating with the tip of my penis, "Who's the boss?"

"You are! You're the boss, I'm your slave, and I must do whatever you say! I want to do what you tell me to do!"

Katie started rubbing herself against me vigorously.

"Please, Katie! Please! I can't take any more!"

Katie smiled, "Here's the deal, slave. In a bit, I'm going to let you come. But since you are a SLAVE, and I'm your mistress, I've decided to keep you locked in chastity, so after you come, and you clean up your mess, I'm going to lock you back into your cage, what do you think about that?"

"Fine! Fine! Just let me come!"

Katie gave me that predatory look that thrilled me so and redoubled her efforts against my poor penis. She took a deep breath, and said, "You may come."

I erupted immediately, liberally coating her belly, and mine, with jizz. It seemed as if I would never stop! Relief had never felt so good! Finally, my spasms slowed and then stopped completely.

"Good Boy! My good obedient slave."

She scooped up a liberal amount of ejaculate covering her belly into her hand, raised it to my mouth, and said, "Open."

Obediently, I opened my mouth, extended my tongue and licked her hand clean. Katie smiled at me with approval, "My good boy! I love you!"

"I love you too, Mistress!"

She then scooped the jizz off my belly and again raised her hand to my mouth, "Open. Of course, you do! I've been training you for a good 18 months! I notice though, you haven't thanked me for deciding to keep you in chastity."

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for keeping me in chastity and thank you for just keeping me!"

"Think nothing of it boy. Now I'm going to clean up and give you a chance to get fully soft again. Then I will clean you off and put you back in chastity."

"Yes Ma'am." I said. I sighed serenely as I watched her pert ass walk towards the bathroom; even though my arms, still tied to the chair, were starting to ache, I was content to wait for her return.

To Be Continued . . .