Katie and Willie Pt. 04

Story Info
Katie's interview and Willies rope experience.
2.2k words
4.42
18.2k
8
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since we had to wait a few weeks until Spring Break, Katie decided to do some basic research on a female led relationship over the internet. At least that is what she told me, I think a lot of this stuff just came from her own fantasies. But it isn't my place to question what she tells me; we BOTH agreed she would be my boss.

We maintained our social lives as a young couple living together. We went out with friends, went to movies and bars, all the usual college social activities. Only once, did my chastity, and her control over me come up with our friends. Fortunately, we were able to deflect the situation, so no one was the wiser. Well, maybe except for Katie's friend, Barb.

I've asked Katie about what she thinks Barb knows, and if she has told Barb about us. Katie just laughed and told me that was none of my business! Katie said MY business was keeping her happy and becoming a famous, well paid author, nothing more.

I'll tell the story, so you can decide.

We were at a pizza parlor near campus with our friends, Barb, my best friend, Steve, his girlfriend, Cheryl, and Katie's second-best guy friend (I'm first!), Chris, who we all assume is gay, but no one talks about it. We had just finished a Pizza and ordered our fourth pitcher of beer. We weren't drunk, but we were all in a happy and talkative state of mind.

Steve said, "Tell me, Willie, why have you taken to wearing that choke chain dog collar?"

My hand went to my neck, "You don't like it?"

"It's not that, it's just not something I thought you would do, that's all."

"Well," I said, "Katie likes it and that's good enough for me!"

Katie spoke up, "I don't know, I think it's kind of sexy! Besides, it will be even sexier if he ever grows some chest hair!" Everyone had a good laugh at my expense, as I am famous in my circle for looking a bit young.

"Besides!" Barb said, "How else is she going to keep him under control when she takes him out for a walk late at night?" Again, everyone laughed at this imagery.

"Yeah!" I said sheepishly, "It's those damn squirrels! If I see one, I just want to run off and chase them!"

Cheryl spoke up as well, "Well I'm with Katie! I think it's sexy!" She turned to Steve and leaned against him, "Maybe I'll get you one, so I can take YOU for a late-night walk!"

Everyone went, "OOH" at this, and we all made jokes about Steve on a leash and competing with me for all the squirrels in town. I glanced at Barb, and I saw her smile and wink at me while I felt Katie grab my caged cock through my slacks. At that point, I began to wonder just what Barb knew, and if she was helping Katie come up with ideas on how to use me.

During this time, Katie was also ratcheting up what she was beginning to call 'my training'. She began to tie me up in new and inventive ways, and I wasn't always on the bed when she did so. Sometimes, she would just tie my hands behind my back, and have me kneel in front of her and lick either her pussy or her ass.

At one point, she tied me up in what was a very fancy set of knots, my hands trapped against my sides and left me lying naked, without the cage, in front of the sofa while she sat on that sofa and rested her feet on my face. She wouldn't let me kiss or lick her feet at all. When I asked her why, she said that since she was the boss, I needed to learn patience and obedience. That it was enough that she wanted to do this to me, and it was not my place to question her.

Later, she got my pillow from the bed, and a spare blanket, covered me up, and I slept on the floor in front of the couch. I was as erect all night long, and with my arms tied to my sides, I remained that way!

I must have slept a little, as I woke that morning with an incredible need to pee, "Katie!" I called out.

"Well! The sleepy-head is awake!" Katie was behind my head, and by tilting my head back into an uncomfortable position, I could see her. She was dressed in a smart looking skirt and blouse and wearing some 'sensible' pumps. The hem of the skirt, just came to her knees. All in all, she looked very professional.

"Why are you all dressed up?" I asked.

"I've got an interview with that med school down in Springfield this morning."

"Oh, Good luck!"

"Thanks!"

"But honey, I've REALLY got to pee! Can you untie me?"

"No, Babe, I can't have you walking into the bathroom without your cage on! I just don't think you have the will power to not play with yourself just yet!"

"But I really got to go!"

"Well what if I get you an old coffee tub, and you pee into that?"

"I've morning 'wood'!" I whined, "there's no way my dick will be flexible enough for me to pee into a tub!"

"I've got an idea! Let me get that coffee tub!" She walked away from me and I heard her in the kitchen. She was opening cupboard doors, opening the refrigerator, taking her sweet time! Meanwhile, I was trying not to pee all over myself.

Katie came back and stood over me with one foot on each side of my head. All I could see was her long legs stretching up for what seemed like 20 feet before they came together at that incredibly beautiful panty covered snatch. Despite my discomfort, I was in awe of the beautiful young woman who had chosen me . . . ME, as her companion. I felt like the luckiest man in the world.

"I'm pretty sure I can soften you up quickly!" she said brightly, "Then I can aim you at the coffee tub, so you can pee!"

It was clear that she would give me a hand job, but I was a little embarrassed by having her hold me while I peed into a big container. "Can't you just untie me?"

"No, Babe! I don't have much time for this, and you know you couldn't keep your hands from yourself if you were alone! It's this or nothing!"

"Okay!" I was defeated.

Slowly, Katie lowered herself onto my face, "At least," I thought, "I'll get a hand-job out of this."

Once Katie had seated herself comfortably with that little wiggle she does when mounting my face, I felt her lean forward a bit and I anticipated a pleasant start to the morning. Then, suddenly, I felt, Antarctica on my genitals!

"Whoa!" was my muffled cry, "What are you doing?"

Katie lifted herself a bit off my face, "It's a bag of frozen peas! I read about this on a web site! It is guaranteed to deflate a man quickly! Once you are soft enough, I'll aim you towards the coffee tub."

Katie was right, I did go soft very quickly, "Let me get the tub into position. . . there!"

I felt her take me into her hand, "I hope you're long enough for this to work! I don't want to change clothes. Okay, try to go now."

It took me a moment to shift mental gears, and then I released a strong stream.

"Stop!" Katie said, "You're going all over the place! You're going to have mess to clean up after I leave!"

"Can't you just untie me?" I really didn't like having my fiancée 'help' me pee in this way.

"I've told you 'no' a couple of times now!" Katie said, sharply, "I think if I roll you over on your side, I can make this work."

She stood up and walked between me and the sofa, "Help me roll you onto your side."

I was bound tightly so I couldn't do much, but I did what I could. I felt my hip roll into a wet puddle. Katie put the coffee tub into position, tilted it a bit, then took hold of me and aimed me into the tub. "Ok, now go!"

I let loose a stream, as strong as before, "Yipee! It's working! Mostly." Katie exclaimed, "How do you guys aim this thing?"

"Yeah, they should come with some sort of gunsight! Oh! That feels SO good!" It took awhile for my water to stop.

When I was done, Katie got up and walked to the bathroom.

I raised my head to follow her with my eyes. "Hey! Where are you going? I'm still tied up here!"

Katie stopped and turned back to face me and then held up the coffee tub, "I've got to get rid of this, don't I?" She smiled an evil grin, "Unless, of course, you'd like to drink it. . ."

"OOH! No Thank you!"

"Hmm, I seem to recall a couple of weeks ago, that you said you wanted to drink my pee! Were you making that up?"

"No, but it was YOUR pee I wanted to drink, not my own!"

Katie raised the index finger of her free hand, "Be careful of what you wish for! Or at least be careful of telling me about it!"

I must have looked shocked, because Katie laughed heartily, she somehow manages to be beautiful even snorting like a horse! "Don't panic TOO soon! I haven't decided if, how, or when I will grant your wish! But I've heard that a diabetic who spills a lot of sugar into his, or her, urine, makes that urine taste sweet! Maybe you could be my personal glucose monitor! I'd hate to have diabetes and not know it!"

MAN! I let my head fall back to the floor with a thump, I wished I had had more presence of mind to not be so forthright when she told me to tell her my deepest sexual secrets. Surely, if I had been thinking properly, I could have come up with something that satisfied her need to 'know' me, but which still protected my male ego!

I hear her flush the toilet, wash her hands, and walk back to me. She knelt and began to lock my penis back into its cage. Oddly, I felt some level of rightness about being locked back up. I knew that if I were home alone without the cage, I would do exactly what Katie didn't want, and I would masturbate 3 or 4 times before she got home again. And to tell the truth, it was starting to feel 'odd' when I was unlocked.

Then Katie began to untie the series of complex knots she had wrapped me in. "Tying you up like this is a lot of fun, for both of us I think, but it's a pain in the butt, to remove them."

"Yeah, I like it a lot, but I can see the trouble of removing this stuff!"

"I think I'm going to look on the internet for some simpler roping tricks that are just as satisfying."

"Hmm" I said agreeably.

"What's on your agenda for the day?" Katie asked.

"No classes, today. I thought I'd work on my novel. Professor Haze is starting to nag me to get her suggested changes submitted to her."

"So, don't you like submitting to Professor Haze?" Katie's tone was playful.

"Not as much as I like submitting to you!"

"Good! She's too pretty by far!"

"Ah, she's older, and married, and kind of scary! I just need you to submit to!"

"Keep it that way and I'll make sure that we both remain happy and content!" She said as she freed me from the last of my bondage. "While I'm gone, would you clean up this mess? I don't want the smell of urine to sink into the wood."

"Of course! My dear!"

Katie stood up and I stood to face her, "Also, DO THE DISHES! You were supposed to do them last night!"

"Yes, I had planned, all along, to do them this morning."

"Well, your life will get very difficult if they aren't done when I get home. Why do you think you slept on the floor last night? I bet Professor Haze's husband does the dishes when she tells him to!"

"Worry Not, my Dear! Thy will be done! And I don't think I've ever met her husband!"

"I have," Katie said, "He's the Anatomy and Physiology instructor. He reminds me a bit of you, only older, I wonder if he is as obedient as you are?"

I kissed her on the forehead, "I suspect there isn't a man on campus who wouldn't do anything you asked of them. I have to be VERY obedient in order that I stay in your favor!"

Katie harrumphed, "I'm from Hollywood, I know bullshit when I hear it!" She turned and walked to the door. After she opened the door, she turned to look at me and pointed to the floor, "Don't forget, clean up, and do the dishes!"

"Yes, Mistress," I said smarmily.

Katie smiled at me, and said, "I should be home no later than 1:30 or 2:00 this afternoon. Be a good boy for me!" And with that, she blew me a kiss and left.

I set about to clean the floor and do the dishes.

To be continued. . .