Katie and Willie Pt. 06

Story Info
Katie's training and punishment for Willie.
5.4k words
4.39
24.1k
10
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a week before Spring Break, and our scheduled flight to California to see her parents, I got in big trouble with Katie. I made a dumb-assed bad boyfriend move, coupled with a bad room-mate move, and then garnished it with a touch of disobedient submissive. It was the trifecta of disrespecting your girlfriend, and I got everything I deserved.

As a graduate student in Creative Writing, I don't have that many classes. Oh, I teach a literature class in exchange for my graduate stipend, but, overall, I am expected to write my graduate novel and show ongoing results to my graduate adviser for advice and commentary.

So, I'm pretty much free during the week, and can work my schedule around to take care of the various tasks required of running a household. It isn't a real hardship for me to throw some clothes in the washing machine, wash the dishes, or clean the bathroom. While I was aware that Katie had taken care not to bruise my delicate male ego by being too domestically demanding, it never bothered me to do these things. After all, it was a part of my nature to want to please Katie.

However, that week had been stressful for me. I think I have written about my difficult relationship with my graduate advisor, Professor Haze, before. Nothing I write ever seems good enough to her. It is very frustrating. But the week before, she almost LIKED what I turned into her, and made some suggestions for my novel that really excited me. I spent most of the weekend planning the changes I would make, and on Monday, I wanted to start writing. I was really stoked!

As an undergraduate senior, Katie had a more conventional collegiate schedule, and had to frequently leave our apartment to go to class, or study at the library. That Monday, before she left for the day, Katie asked me to take some of her clothes to the Dry-Cleaners, and to clean the bathroom.

Naturally, I said I would do it, but my mind was on my novel. Instead of doing these things for Katie first, I started to write. I became so engrossed in what I was doing, that I didn't even stop for lunch. I ate a banana, and drank some coffee, and kept on writing. I was driven.

The next thing I knew, it was 4:00 PM and Katie was walking through the door.

I had been writing on the desk in the bedroom and walked, shirtless in my dog collar and wearing my cock cage under my shorts, into the Livingroom to greet her. "Hi Hon! How was your day?"

"Great! I got another interview for the Medical school up in Michigan!"

I was very happy for her, "Congratulations! Maybe we should go out and celebrate!"

Katie walked towards me, and kissed me deeply, arousing me intellectually, though my cock cage kept me from becoming physically aroused. Then she placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to a kneeling position before her.

She leered down at me, "Maybe later! When I'm done with you. But first, tell me about your day."

I described with great enthusiasm just how fired up I was and how well the writing went today.

Then Katie asked, "Did you take the dry cleaning into the shop?"

Oh No! I had promised to do that, and I totally forgot! I looked up at her and stammered out, "Ahh, no, it sorta slipped my mind . . ."

"Willie!" Katie was using that universal 'Voice' women use when their men are in the doghouse. "We NEED those clothes for our trip to California!"

"I'm sorry, honey!"

Katie looked at her watch, "Don't 'honey' me right now! You've got just enough time to get dressed and take these clothes to the shop.

I was in a bit of a shock, her mood changed so quickly. Still kneeling, I stared dumbly up at her.

"Go!"

I recovered, got to my feet and ran to get dressed. As I rushed out the door, fumbling for the car keys, Katie said, "Make sure you bring me the receipt!" I recall thinking at that point, "just how stupid does she think I am?" Then, after thinking about it, I concluded that she wouldn't be bragging about my IQ to her girlfriends any time soon.

When I got back from the Dry-cleaning shop, Katie was sitting on the couch, still in the sundress she had worn that day, but in her bare feet, looking a bit somber. There was no question that she was still mad. I walked over to her, and handed her the receipt, "Here you go, Hon."

She smiled up at me, weakly, but it was a smile of sorts. "Thanks. Go get undressed and come back to me."

I immediately left to do as she said, taking care to hang up my clothes the way she liked to see them hang. I didn't see any reason to push my luck with her over something like that. I came out of the bedroom, and stood in front of her, still on the couch, and waited for instructions.

Katie was silent for a minute or so, staring off into the distance, as if thinking about what to say. She placed both of her feet on the ground. I had the feeling this wasn't going to be pleasant. I prayed that she wasn't breaking up with me. I think I would die if that happened.

"Kneel before me." She said simply.

"Yes Mistress." We have gotten into the habit of being mistress and slave whenever she orders me to kneel. I knelt before her, my belly and chest just inches from her knees.

"Do you like being my slave?"

"Oh, Yes Mistress!" Of that, I was certain.

"When I agreed to allow you to be my slave," Katie continued, "I expected that, over time, your mindset would gradually transition from that of us playing a pleasant domination sex game to one where we both accepted the fact that you are literally my slave and that your life would be organized around pleasing me and serving me however I saw fit."

"Mistress! That IS how I feel!" Of that, I was also certain.

"Well, that's not how it's working out! Look, as my slave, I expect you to exhibit absolute submission and obedience towards me at all times, and that is NOT what I'm getting from you. Without that, this relationship can't survive."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. How was it she didn't see that I was channeling all my love and devotion into belonging to her? How was it that her point of view was so different from mine?

Katie continued, "No, let me take that back. I won't ALLOW any relationship between us that doesn't include your devoted submission to me and your absolute and enthusiastic obedience."

"Does . . . Does, this mean you are breaking up with me?" I was sick to my stomach.

"No baby, I still want to own you, but first you need to understand how you are failing me. You are still deciding which of my instructions you will obey, and we can't have that. When I told you to take the dry cleaning in, you decided that it could wait until after you had done your writing for the day. What should have occurred, once you heard me, is that a strong desire to perform what I had told you to do, developed immediately. That my wishes, and my wants, should take precedence over any other plans you may have had. You decided, instead, that what I wanted could wait for a bit. What dominant woman could allow that?"

I was contrite, I could see she was absolutely correct, "I'm sorry I failed you, Katie! I won't let that happen again!"

"No baby," Katie said softly, "I failed you. I was too soft hearted, I should have been training you from the very beginning in how I wanted you to serve me. Instead, I worried about how you were feeling, I worried about what you wanted. I gave you mixed messages about how our life together will be. You've accepted, intellectually, that you are to be my property and must serve me, but you haven't accepted it emotionally."

"I will work on that, Katie, I promise I will!"

"Of course, you will Baby, because starting today, your real training will begin. It won't always be pleasant for you, but I promise you, we will BOTH be happier for it. In the end, you will be able to be a writer, my lover, my fiancée and eventually, my husband at the same time. And none of those things are incompatible with being my slave."

"Mistress, if it makes you happy, I will be happy." I was quite sincere when I said that.

"Good! I'm going to give you a sound spanking this evening, it's not going to be the same as our sex games, this is really gonna hurt; but you need to understand that there are consequences for allowing me to take second place in your universe. After that, you will pleasure me, while I tease you and deny you an orgasm, or any pleasure, of any sort, at all. You will go to bed with swollen and very blue balls. Then tomorrow, you will write the first 5 pages of a new diary where you record your reactions to this new training regime. I will read it, naturally, since as a slave, you can have no expectation of privacy. Is this clear?"

"Yes, Mistress. Uh, how many times will I get spanked?"

"Ten times. Yes ten, I think, a nice round number that should allow me to judge if I'm doing damage, or not. I want you to love me, and because of that, obey me. I don't want you to obey me out of fear! Never forget Willie, that we, the two of us, are doing this out of our love and mutual respect. If we become just a mistress and her servant, what's the point?"

"I love you Katie and I want to obey you out of love. I want you to feel secure in both my love and in your authority over me. I want you feel you can train me any way you want because I love you.

"So," I asked, "How should we do this?"

Katie smiled that smile of hers that melted me the first day I met her. And once she knew I was still hers, our apartment seemed brighter to me.

Katie sat in a kitchen chair and hiked her sun dress high on her trim and muscular thighs.

"I think we can keep it simple for the first time. I'll have you bend over my knees while I spank you with my bare hands. I think you need to accept your spanking without moving very much, but of course, it's ok to cry, if you need to.

"Well, should I lay across your lap now?"

"First, you kneel before me and kiss my feet. Then you beg me to punish you for your negligence, If I grant you your wish to be punished, we will continue further."

"Kiss her feet?" I'm not that much of a foot guy, but I know how much Katie likes it, it helps her see me as her slave, so I do it out of respect for her needs. Don't get me wrong, I love it when she orders me to do it, but the act, itself? Meh! So . . . OK, I guess. . . BUT!

"Grant my wish?" SHE is the one who decided I needed punishment and training, not me! But I decided this would not be a good time to remind her of that fact. I'm about to get a spanking from her, and Katie is a rather strong girl, so I knelt, kissed her feet and said, "Mistress, I have been negligent in serving you, if it is your wish to do so, please punish me so I can become better able to serve you as the slave that I am!" By the way, it never even occurred to me, till much later, that my train of thought was exactly what Katie had been talking about.

Katie spoke, "You have the potential to become a good man and an obedient husband, IF we can train that last bit of willfulness out of you. It will be ten hard strokes with an open hand on your backside. You are not to move as you receive these strokes, and you are not cry out, although," She smiled at me, "quiet sobbing will be allowed."

"Hmm," I thought to myself as I lay across her lap, "I wish I could feel less excitement and more dread right about now." But the dread would come. Oh yes! It came!

Katie gripped my dog collar with her left hand and pulled down tightly, while she draped her right leg over both of my legs and squeezed her thighs as tightly together as she could manage, with me between them. The position itself was not uncomfortable for me, but my ability to move was severely restricted. My caged penis dangled uselessly on the far side of her left leg.

Katie's voice took on a grim tone, "Extend your arms towards the floor and clasp your hands together."

I did as I was told. Then she said, "Do NOT unclasp your hands or try to interfere with your spanking in any way, you will only make the punishment worse for you."

"Yes Mistress."

Katie took a deep breath, and the spanking began with her first hard slap to my backside with her right hand.

{SMACK!}

I reacted with an involuntary twitch of my hips away from the source of the pain.

"Steady!" was all Katie said.

Wow! That stung! It wasn't too bad though, I thought I could handle nine more.

I could feel her lift her hand for another swat and I braced myself for it. But it didn't come, at least right away, I tried to turn my head to look at her, but the angle was wrong.

"Eyes on the floor!"

I immediately did as I was bade.

Then. . . {Smack!}, {SMACK!}, {SMACK!}

That first swat that Katie laid upon me, was not an adequate warning for the next three. Each swat added a fresh layer of pain to the fleshy part of my ass. Each swat also magnified the pain laid down by the previous swat. I felt quite warm back there. Without realizing it, I said, "OH!"

"I told you to be quiet!"

"Sorry, Mistress!", Oddly, I could feel a sense of sexual desire permeate my being, and felt my penis trying to respond, but of course, being in that cage, limited its ability to do so. I felt frustrated and appalled at my behavior. This was not a recreational spanking.

"You flinched on the first swat, so that is only one extra swat to your ass since you are not used to physical punishment. Then you cried out when I told you not to do so. That's two extra swats. THEN, you compounded your error by apologizing, that also carries an additional punishment of two swats! That's an extra five swats over the original ten! I suggest you take great care to follow my instructions to the letter for the remaining swats, or you could wind up with twenty or more total today." Her voice wasn't all "Dommy" and stern, instead, it was soft and compassionate. My dick reminded me that it really wanted out of its cage.

I wasn't sure I could take eleven more smacks to my tender backside much less twenty or twenty-five, so I vowed to remain stoic, in the face of pain.

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

My heart was racing, and my ass was on fire. Tears, REAL tears filled my eyes. I wanted to cry out! I wanted to promise that I would be a good boy, for the rest of my life; that I was completely trained, and would be submissive, respectful, and obedient towards her at all times! I wanted to beg her to skip the remaining five swats. But I knew that would be a very foolish move on my part.

Katie, once again rubbed my ass, causing even more pain, and me to start openly sobbing, but quietly as she had commanded. You would be amazed at how hard a motivated and healthy young woman in her early twenties can spank a guy. And clearly, Katie was motivated.

"Such a good boy!" She said softly, "You're getting the hang of this! And you know with absolute certainty that you don't want me to punish you in the future! Well that makes two of us!"

I wondered, with genuine hope, if she would forgive the extra five swats to my poor ass!

She must have read my mind, or my body 'language', "No, Baby! You have to take your punishment, ALL of your punishment. Our goal is to turn me into your Mistress, and you into the man of my dreams, this is for both of us!

I wanted to beg her for mercy. But I knew she was right about this, she was always right when it came to 'Us'. Besides, I didn't think her level of forgiveness would extend to me talking when she is already about to punish me for speaking out of turn. I sighed and nodded my assent.

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

{SMACK!}

Five swats, in rapid succession. Again, the pain was layered and quite intense because of it, and I felt a bit dizzy with my body draped over her knees and my head hanging to the floor. My bottom felt like it was on fire, and I was a bit sweaty. I was openly sobbing from the pain and humiliation, but I didn't want to make too much noise, in case. . . well you know, in case she decided I was being willfully noisy.

Katie rubbed my incredibly hot back side one hand and ruffled my hair with the other.

Then she bent over and kissed my sweaty head.

"Stand up and face me." she said.

I did as she required, while I continued to sob, quietly.

"Do you know why I gave you a spanking?"

I nodded a 'yes'.

Katie smiled up at me as if amused. "Did you just nod because I haven't given you permission to speak?"

Again, I nodded in the affirmative.

Katie said with a hint of awe in her voice, "You have so much potential! I can only hope I am up to the task of training you. I don't want to ruin you for this! I wonder if my mom had these worries with dad?"

I was calming down a bit as the intense burning sensation subsided. I knew that sitting would not be comfortable for quite some time though.

Again, Katie spoke as she reached out and cupped my balls in her hand, "You have permission to speak after I repeat my question, do you know why I gave you a spanking?"

I automatically nodded, but quickly spoke as well, "I wrote and did my other work instead of taking the laundry to the Dry cleaners. I'm REALLY sorry!"

"I know you are, Baby, but that's not why you got that spanking. No, you got the spanking because you tried to interpret my specific instructions. Perfectly good instructions that didn't need any interpretation. I want you to be a smart husband, one who looks for creative and new ways to serve me, but there are times when you need to shut up, stop thinking, and do as you are told. This was one of those times."

"Yes, Ma'am, I see that now, thank you for your spanking."

Katie snorted that wonderful, sexy snort of cynical amusement, and said, "I love having my ass kissed by you; but not this way! Take care not to be so obvious next time!"

Tentatively, I smiled down at her, I knew all was forgiven, and I was still her good boy.

Then Katie stood up, grabbed my sore ass and pulled me close to her. Naturally, I gasped in pain. She took the opportunity of my open mouth to stick her tongue down my throat.

At first, I felt a little violated, and stiffened my body in response. Her response was to pull me closer and kiss me with more passion. Then I realized that this came with the job of being her slave and relaxed a bit. I have an obligation to serve her with. . . what was the term she had used? Oh yes, "Enthusiastic Obedience".

Katie pushed down on my shoulders, forcing me to my knees. She then forced my face under her sundress and into her sex. Apparently, she had removed her underwear while I was at the Dry cleaners. I kissed and licked and suckled on her nether lips like a man starving for food.

"Lay on your back." She said, pushing me backwards.

Silently, I obeyed. My poor backside was not ready for the hard floor yet, but I stifled any reaction to avoid causing her any discomfort, or guilt, at my plight.

Katie sat on my chest and then placed my hands on both sides of my head, palms up. She then placed her knees on my hands trapping them under her. My nose was close enough that I could smell her arousal, but of course, he sundress prevented me from seeing what I most wanted to see.

"My eyes are up here, boy!"

I looked up into Katie's face. She wore an amused tolerant and loving expression. "From now on," She said, "You will take on most of the household chores. You will be a bit of a combination of a houseboy and my personal body servant. When we are home alone, you will be prepared to attend me at all times. You will wash my hair, attend to my nails, and shave my legs and armpits as required."

Katie continued, "I know you are a terrible cook, I will teach you, and in time you will take over that chore as well. You will be punished for offering me or my friends a bad meal, so I advise you to pay attention during the lessons. Do you have any questions?"

"Well what about school?"

12