Katie-Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twistedjoe37
twistedjoe37
2,035 Followers

Shanna gave me a sly smile and pressed herself into me.

"You can trust me." She said.

Shanna gave me her mouth and I kissed her deeply, just like I'd done the last summer. When the kiss broke, she stood on tiptoe and brought her lips to my ear. "I think Katie is going to try to make love to you tonight," she said, "and you should let her. I want to watch."

Shanna slipped her tongue into my mouth again, and let her hand come down and squeeze my rigid cock. Then she turned and headed upstairs.

**

"Daddy?" Katie said from my doorway. The moon outside was full and bright, even though the lights were out in my bedroom, I could see my daughter well.

"I'm here, angel."

"Shanna's asleep. Can I lay with you a little while?"

I doubted the first part of her statement, but I pulled the covers back in answer to the second.

Katie, seeing that I was naked beneath the covers, pulled her nightshirt over her head and slid into my arms.

I kissed my daughter with passion, my hand going to her soaked pussy immediately.

"Daddy... Daddy..." she breathed into my ear, "I'm not sure if I'm ready."

"Daddy's going to be so gentle." I told her.

"Are you going to make love to me, Daddy?"

"Yes, Katie-Bear."

"O... okay, Daddy."

I moved over my daughter as she opened her legs and her sex for me. I rubbed my cock up and down her slit, coating it in her slick fluids.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Not TOO gentle okay?"

I looked up at my little girl's face, which held a wicked grin; but that was soon replaced by a look of shock and lust as I slid my whole cock into her in one thrust.

"OH GOD... shhh...mmm... oh fuck... oh Daddy!"

I covered her mouth with one hand to help her be quiet as I pulled my shaft nearly all the way out of my baby's tight pussy and then thrust it back into her.

Having my daughter naked beneath me, pushing my raging cock into her wet vagina, fucking her... it was the most amazing thing that had ever happened to me. At once I knew what the deepest sin felt like, and what the greatest love felt like. To have that all at once, all bound up in one woman, was indescribable. It was as much a spiritual experience as a physical one.

Katie bit down hard on my fingers as I fucked her into the mattress. Her legs came up and wrapped around me, her pussy gripping me like a silken fist. Her nails scratched lines down my back as I rose up and grasped her breast roughly.

I was going crazy. I couldn't be inside my Katie deep enough. I couldn't fuck my daughter hard enough. I pounded her sweet little pussy, the bed creaking, Katie gasping and moaning and biting and scratching.

We weren't just consummating the incestuous lust that had developed between us, we were attacking it. We were conquering it. I was taking her, and she was being taken.

"Cumming... cumming..." Katie started to say from behind my hand. I took it away from her mouth so that I could hear her. "OH FUCK DADDY I'M CUMMING!!!!"

Katie arched her back like a cat and grasped my back like her life depended on it. I thrust into her hard as she came, driving into her pussy as it clutched and spasmed all around me.

Suddenly, I felt my own orgasm building, my gut tightening as my body prepared to give its seed to my little girl's womb.

"Daddy's going to cum, get ready angel."

"Cum for me, Daddy. Cum inside me. Cum inside me."

I thrust with everything I had, impaling my daughter three more times before all I could do was bury my cock in her and grit my teeth as my orgasm took hold, locking every muscle in my body as my cock started to jerk and spew shot after shot of cum into her pussy, overflowing her cunt even while I was still shooting.

I filled my daughter with my sperm, my orgasm going on and on until my arms gave out on me and my full weight collapsed onto my baby girl.

"That's it, Daddy. Give it to me. That's it. I love you so much."

I rolled Katie on top of me so that I wouldn't crush her, and as I did, I saw Shanna in the doorway, sitting on the floor and leaning against the frame. Shanna's hand was pressed tight against her pussy as she bucked her hips. I stroked Katie's soft hair and sweat covered back as I watched her friend finish cumming.

"What is it, Daddy?" Katie whispered.

"Nothing, angel. I love you too. I love you so much."

"I know, Daddy. I can feel your 'love' leaking out of me. God, that was so good. So intense."

Shanna stood up and saw me watching her. She slowly sucked her fingers clean, blew me a silent kiss, and then disappeared into the hallway.

"For me, too, angel." I said.

"Its better being with someone you love, isn't it?"

"Yes." I told her, honestly.

"I'm glad that I could be your first time with that."

"Me too, baby."

Katie lay on top of me for a few minutes, then kissed me on the cheek and slid out of bed. It almost hurt to let my cock slip out of her.

"Goodnight, Daddy," she said.

I didn't want to let her leave. I wanted to keep my little girl in my bed. As I watched her slide her nightshirt back on, it was all I could do to stop from pulling her back on top of me.

I didn't though. I told myself to be patient. I knew it wasn't the last time I'd have her in my bed, or that she would have my cum dripping out of her pussy. After all, she had more than a week left of her visit.

"Goodnight, Katie-Bear."

***

twistedjoe37
twistedjoe37
2,035 Followers