Katie Ch. 01

Story Info
He falls for his pianist sister.
1.9k words
4.11
99.5k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lyrics
lyrics
23 Followers

Michael wished he had bought a ticket for one of the back rows. He looked at the sea of suits and evening gowns around him and hid his legs under the chair, trying to look inconspicuous in his t-shirt and jeans and failing miserably. He prayed for the show to start so the lights would go off.

His prayers were answered almost immediately. The lights dimmed and the curtain rose to reveal a group of dancers walk in gracefully onto the stage and holding the audience captive with their beauty and poise. The girls were all one more beautiful than the other. Their semi-transparent costume hugging their supple bodies and very elegantly accentuating their curves.

But Michael did not have eyes to spare for them. He was looking at the young woman at the piano. Her hair pulled back in a fierce bun, wearing a black sleeveless button-down evening gown, fingers poised over the piano keys, waiting for the cue to start, her deep blue eyes combing the audience looking for someone. They came to rest on Michael and she smiled. The smile lit up her entire face. Her nose scrunched and her eyes crinkled prettily.

She was nice-looking enough, but compared to the vision of loveliness that the dancers were, no one in the audience was looking at the pale, averagely pretty looking girl in the corner.

Except for Michael. He beamed back at his sister, Katie.

Then she bent down at the piano and started the music.

Michael turned his attention to the stage but his eyes kept flitting back to Katie. As the show progressed, his eyes settled on Katie and his mind wandered.

This was one of the craziest weekends of his life. He thought about how it all started last night.

_________

When Michael's cell rang that night, it was the worst possible timing. He had in his bedroom right then, the hottest girl in his campus, drunk and naked.

He considered not picking up, but then looked at it and it said, Katie calling...

He had to pick this one up.

"Hello", he whispered.

"Michael, hi. Are you busy right now? Can you talk for a couple of minutes?"

"Umm..., he scratched his head and looked at the door behind which his wildest sexual fantasy was unraveling, but Katie sounded desperate. He shot a look full of longing at the door. And said, "Sure Katie, tell me."

"Mike, Derek and I broke up."

Michael's heart did a huge flip inside him. He tried to sound more upset when he...wasn't. "What? Why", he asked, not caring for the reason at all.

And Katie proceeded to tell him all about everything that was wrong in the relationship. And not so surprisingly, she was blaming herself more than the *$&%#, as he called Derek in his mind.

Half an hour later, Katie was still talking. Michael was yet to open his mouth. At last Katie took a deep shuddering breath and said, "So I don't know if he's gonna show up at the concert tomorrow. You're still coming right?"

Michael cleared his throat to check if his faculties of speech still functioned and said, "Wouldn't miss it for the world. And tell you what, I am going to take you out to dinner after and we can talk about whatever you want. Bitchin about Derek or the Grand Success that was your show, your pick."

What he was really telling her was of course that she had him to fall back on if there was any trouble. That there was safe place for her to go.

"Thanks Mike." She said softly, "I love you." And she hung up.

"I love you too." Said Michael to the dead line and just stood there with the mobile in his hand trying to sort out how he felt. He had always hated Derek, he thought he will be ecstatic when they finally break up. But he had forgotten how painful breakups are. Even the most necessary ones. Oh Katie... He thought.

Then he remembered Claire on in the other room. He scrambled towards the door, almost scared of what he would find. He peeped into the room. And there she was, on his bed, covered up in his blanket. Snoring.

Oh well, he thought, at least I won't have to deal with the yelling tonight.

He walked back to the hall, lowered himself down on the couch and fell asleep.

_______

When he woke up the next morning, Claire was standing in front of him, wearing his bathrobe. For a brief second he imagined what she was wearing underneath.

Decided that he was never going to wash this bathrobe ever.

And then he remembered last night.

"Claire, listen," he started. He braced himself and hoped that she won't throw anything at him. This was so unfair; he didn't even have time to prepare a proper fake excuse. But if she started yelling early, he thought, he wouldn't have to come up with an excuse at all.

But Claire put her hand on his mouth and said, "shhh... I am sorry I ruined your night by falling asleep. I'd had too much to drink." She giggled.

He almost fell out of the couch. He didn't dare believe his luck. This was too good to be true...

"But", she loosened the belt on her robe, "I am sober now and I am going to make it up to you for last night."

...getting better...

And she removed the robe and threw it across the robe.

...!!

His imagination of what she was wearing underneath the robe did not even come close to the reality. He couldn't have imagined the curve of her shoulders, her pale luminous skin, her small round breasts, her soft and velvet skin stretched across her stomach, the way her slim waist curved into her thighs, and--

He gulped and looked up at her face. She smiled at him seductively and took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom.

Michael felt a tremor of guilty pleasure go down his spine. He couldn't believe his incredible luck. He was on call for over an hour last night. He blew off this totally hot girl. And instead of being mad at him for it, she thinks it's her fault that she fell asleep. And now she wants to make up for it?? If it was a dream, he didn't want to know.

Once inside, instead of going to the bed, she pushed him up against the wall and pinned him there. She leaned close to him and whispered in his ear. "I have classes early this morning. So we won't be able to continue from where we left last night."

Michael's conscience pricked him slightly, but it was too easy to ignore it in the light of what was promising to turn out to be something incredible.

"But I have something in mind which won't take long." She finished against his ears.

And before he could say anything, she kissed him. It was a rough, demanding kiss. She pried his all-too-willing lips apart with hers. She pulled his tongue into her mouth expertly. Once inside her, she rolled her tongue around his and sucked it hungrily, pushing against his mouth, demanding.

He was hard within seconds. She was pinned up against him so close that she must have realized it too, for she slid one of her hands down on his body and tugged at his shorts. She broke the kiss, and whispered hoarsely, "Drop your shorts."

They were off in a second.

She took his hard on in her hand and curled her fingers around the shaft and moaned impressively. Pretend or real, it had the effect of his knees buckling from under him at the sound and she grinned up at him. "Well then," she said, "let's take care of you now."

He started to move towards the bed, but she held him where he was by pinning him against the wall with her naked body.

"We are not going missionary today" she said, and dropped on her knees. Michael gasped, "Claire"

"What? You've never been blown before?"

He nodded yes.

"Well, then do you want me to now or what?"

He nodded again, heartily this time.

"Good." She said and slowly started to lower her mouth. She took his tip into her mouth and he gripped the wall for support as his whole body shivered in pleasure. She still had her hands around his shaft and moved it up and down, while she rolled her tongue around the tip that was inside her mouth.

She then slowly dragged her tongue along shaft. Feeling him shiver in pleasure, she made small biting motions up and down the shaft. She licked him all over with her tongue, and soon his entire prick was glistening with her saliva. Michael felt the thrill of pleasure course through the length of his entire body.

She then slowly took more and more of him inside as her lips moved up his shaft. Michael body bucked and writhed with her every touch. Then she took him inside her mouth completely till he felt he could feel himself inside her throat. She gulped and the feeling of muscles flexing against him almost made him cum right then. She had him completely inside her mouth, with her nose almost touching him. Then she gripped him tight with her lips and dragged it out, hard.

Michael's body bucked under her expert touch. "Oh Claire, that feels so good."

She kept sliding him out and jerking him with her hands and taking him in completely rolling her tongue around it. She sucked at him hard and he felt the barriers fall away like the nothing against the tidal wave of pleasure.

"I am going to cum." Michael moaned.

"Mmm mmm..." she said. Not taking her mouth off him. She tugged him harder and harder.

He tried to hold on, trying to prolong the pleasure, but soon he couldn't any longer and he came. His body jerked and trembled like it'd never stop. He groaned loudly as the first load spurted out.

Claire took him expertly in her hand and positioned him so that he shot directly into her mouth. As the second load hit her, she took him directly into her throat and starting sucking hard on him with her whole mouth. He could feel his cum spurt out of him and spill into her mouth. She kept swallowing it as fast as it filled her up, moaning inaudibly.

Soon he felt the tide diminish and there were only a few more squirts left. He felt his cock go soft. Claire still kept inside her mouth and sucked at it until the last few drops dribbled out slowly.

Then she let his soft cock fall out of her mouth licked her lips, looked up at him and said, "You taste surprisingly good." And she grinned, there was his cum still sticking on her teeth.

________

Michael's reverie was interrupted as the audience applauded loudly for something that happened onstage. Michael felt guilty for not having paid attention. He was here after all only for Katie. He tried to pay more attention to the dance on stage. He sneaked a glance at Katie. She was utterly oblivious to whole world now, completely immersed in her music. She was smiling softly to herself and the sight of that made Michael smile. He thought of how beautiful his sister looked and how he never tired of looking at her.

lyrics
lyrics
23 Followers