Katie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lyrics
lyrics
23 Followers

Michael wondered what he should do next. That's when he felt Katie's hand snake down to between his legs, and take him in her hands.

They kept kissing as she slowly stroked his erection. He kept getting bigger in her hands.

Michael knew this should feel wrong. This is forbidden. Taboo.

But all he could feel was his love for Katie, and the way Katie was wrapped up safely in his arms, a place where no one could hurt her anymore.

His lips travelled down the side of her face and nuzzled her neck, as Katie's hands worked on his cock. He felt every nerve ending in his body come alive wherever Katie touched him.

He hugged her closer and pushed his cock against her hand as she started rubbing him faster.

The combined effect of the realization of what was happening, the feel of Katie's bare skin on his, the way Katie's hand moved on his cock, filled his entire being and threatened to tip him over.

"I'm gonna cum," Michael whispered as he felt himself lose control. He let go of Katie and fumbled on the bedside for the box of tissues he had kept there.

He took Katie's hands away from his cock and placed them on his heart. He covered his cock with the tissue. He caressed Katie's cheek with his hand and placed his forehead against hers.

He kept holding her as he came.

"Oh Katie" he moaned in a whisper.

Katie sighed in content.

lyrics
lyrics
23 Followers
12