Katie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," she said, then grabbing me by the armpits, "let's slow down." She poured some more wine and we drank again, silently, but caressing each other all the while.

I wasn't sure if she meant slow down just right then, or if she meant overall, that tonight we should stick to making out.

Taking no chances, I kissed her, and we made out for what seemed like an eternity. On hand propped up my head, while the other alternated between exploring the breast and buttock of her right side. Eventually, she switched our positions, so that she was on top.

She sat up, the weight of her crotch coming down directly on top of my rock hard penis. I could feel the pulse of some artery in her vagina. Every beat of her heart caressed the head of my cock, and just lying there, letting her control this pace, became like torture. Blissful, perfect, torture. She lifted up her shirt, casting the tank top aside, now naked aside from her boy shorts.

I tried to sit up to kiss her, to kiss her mouth or her body or every bit of her at once, but she pushed down on my chest and asked me, "Do you think I'm pretty?" She grabbed her wine glass again, and handed mine to me.

"God yes, you're fucking gorgeous."

She smiled, not a shy smile, a smile of power. "And you like my body?" We both put our glasses down.

"What's not to like?" I wasn't being held back this time. I turned our positions so that she was up against the back of the futon, almost in a stretched out sitting position, and I was partly atop her.

I kissed again down her neck and across her collarbone. Kissing, sucking lightly, licking. Then to her breast, trailing kissed to her dark rose nipples, which I sucked hard, eliciting from her the first moans of this night.

I squeezed the breast that I did not have my mouth on. In that instant I finally knew, yes, it was true. She had breast implants. I was then and am now the type to be turned off by this kind of thing, but with her it didn't matter. They looked perfect, no hint of artificiality, no scars, and felt nearly perfect. It was only a squeeze that was probably too hard a squeeze anyway that let my hand feel what felt like a large muscle beneath all that breast tissue, which there was much more of than there was implant.

I pushed this to the back of the mind, and continued my trek downward. I kissed across her stomach, around her navel, and now she took hold of my head.

I slid my hands under her ass and now she was pushing her pussy up, her want for it to be touched painfully clear. I kissed passed it, skipping over her panties, kissing the tops of her thighs, then the insides. My hands kneaded her ass, and suddenly I needed her pussy as much as she needed me to touch it.

She lifted her butt as I gripped her panties above her ass and pulled down. The she drew both legs up, bent at the knee, to open up perfect access to her perfect center.

Her pubic hair was a neat stripe, about an inch wide, ending just above her slit. Her mound was quite pronounced, standing out, a soft contrast to the toned hips around it. Her outer lips were plump, and flushed a deep pink, almost the color of her nipples. They were irresistible to me. I began to kiss them , then lick, then suck gently, as her moans buzzed above my head.

She spread her legs further and they pulled apart some, revealing her delicate inner lips. I licked along these, up and down, across and back down to her vagina, which I lightly penetrated with my tongue. I then brushed my tongue, soft and flat, up her inner lips, and zeroed in on her clitoris. Only one of her hands now clutched the back of my head, the other tightly gripping on of the the pillows on the futon.

She tasted and smelled like a fantasy, the salty tinge of sweat, but mostly skin and that unique and indescribable femininity.

I sucked lightly on her clit, flicking my tongue across it, and she muttered, the words barely audible, "Finger me... oh god... I need your fingers in me..."

Bringing my left hand up below my chin, I explored the entrance to her, sliding my middle finger about halfway in with great ease, than gently in and out. I made the motion circular, a trick Joyce had taught me, and Katie began to buck her hips and moan. I then slipped my index finger in with my middle finger, and just tried to maintain some rhythm with them, concentrating more fully now on what my tongue was doing.

I flicked my tongue, firm, back and forth across her clitoris, then around in circles, then back and forth, light sucking periodically breaking this rhythm. I could tell from the way her thighs were quivering, the way her moans had diminished to mutters, and the way the hand that now rested atop my head was gripping my hair so tightly that she was on the edge.

My tongue danced faster now, and her hips began to buck. She came hard, sharply pulling my chin up and my face away from her. I would learn quickly that she became quite sensitive right after coming. I came up on top of her, drawing my face up to hers, as she pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss. Her eyes stayed open, staring deeply into mine.

Suddenly then, she pushed me off of her and into a standing position, yanking my boxers off. She then turned around, knees on the seat of the futon, elbows on top of the back, and stuff her ass out toward me.

Looking over her shoulder, she said, nearly pleading, "Fuck me."

With my left knee next to her left foot, my right foot on the ground, I gently guided myself in to her, and started slow for a brief second before her voice pleaded again, "Hard."

I knew I couldn't last long, not after all that, but I abandoned all caution and plunged deep. She felt amazing, Wet and warm and soft and her perfect ass against my hips when I hit bottom was the feeling of pure contentment, a moment I could have lived in forever.

But after only a few minutes of this, an orgasm crept into me. I made a few, final thrusts, slower, but harder, and grabbed her stomach. Pushing her body back against mine. My other hand reached for a breast, pinching her nipple lightly. She straightened up, her back against my front, her ass grinding harder into my pelvis, and suddenly I came hard. She turned just her head and, pulling me hard by the back of the head down into her mouth, kissed me with a fierce urgency as my cock spasm inside her.

We held there for a moment, me as far in her as I could go, kissing hard. She pulled away, all of her, reaching for the tissues on my desk, Then for the bottle of wine. Refilling us both. Still naked. She sauntered over to my bed, placing her wine glass on the bedside table, pulling the sheet over herself.

She smiled wickedly at me, "Come on over," so I took up my wine glass as I went to join her.

As I slid into bed next to her gorgeous naked form, she breathed deeply, trying to catch her breath, and we both lay there, panting and a little sweaty.

I propped some pillows up against the wall at the head of the bed so that I could lie next to her in a sitting position, so she turned towards me, placing her head on my chest, taking my arm and wrapping it around her back, then laying her hand just on the other side of my chest, across from her face.

We both just sat there for a moment, catching our breaths, and I took the opportunity to again drink in every detail of her flawless curves. One of her large breasts was mashed against my side, spilling out slightly in to view where it met the other breast, which was resting on my lower ribs. They were so perfectly shaped, and beautifully sized, slightly larger than Crystal's, the largest of any girl I'd been with. The deep pink of her nipple peaked out, just high enough to be visible above my ribs.

Her figure was trim, her natural voluptuousness tamed slightly through the running habit she kept up. As I ran my hand up across her back to her side I could feel the softness of her flesh, which kept her from seeming too skinny or toned. Her complexion was fair, not looking as if she spent much time tanning, but not really pale, as there was a rosy and slightly golden vivaciousness her remarkable soft skin. It was obvious she put time and effort into caring for her body.

Her torso narrowed to a slender waist, which, with her on her side like this, despite being toned, crossed a stomach that showed a slight, very feminine roundness. From here he hips flared out, matching her chest for that hourglass look. Her ass had an apple roundness, filling her hips perfectly. It was the kind of ass that could sell blue jeans. As her top thigh crossed my legs, tilting her pelvis towards me, I could not see her pubic mound, but I could feel the heat of her vulva against my thigh.

Her hand had crept up to run though the light chest hair that covered my breastbone. From there she traced her fingers down slowly, and teased my trimmed pubic hair in the same manner. The whole time her eyes seemed glued to my still rock hard cock. Throughout our relationship, she never seemed to lose her fascination with the penis. In this way, she was a lot like Joyce.

Her fingers traced along the middle of it, causing it to jerk slightly, still sensitive from my orgasm just minutes before. She traced along the veins, and traced the faint, dark line of a circumcision scar that divided the darker lower part of the shaft from pinker upper part, and the slight ridge of skin of the middle of this upper part, the most sensitive part of my cock. She seemed determined to find and memorize every minor detail of the thing.

"Do you always stay so hard like this, even after coming?" she asked, never taking her eyes off of it, but now gripping it in a closed fist. Just holding it, possessively.

"Well, it depends. But I never lose my erection just because I have an orgasm."

"So you can keep going even after you come?"

"Well," I explained, "yes, but I do get sensitive enough that it hurts a little to be stimulated in the first minute or two after an orgasm."

"Yeah, the same thing happens to my clit," she revealed, though I had already noticed this earlier.

"Right. But, either way, yes, I can go again just about right away, as long as I'm still turned on. And with you that seems to be no trouble." At this she finally looked up, then kissed me, hard, starting to pump my cock a little. After she broke the kiss off, I added, "It's useful actually, since sometimes I come too a little quickly the first time. So, Joyce, for instance, would go down on me or jerk me off before we had sex, if she wanted a good, long fuck. I can last quite awhile the second or third time."

She smiled devilishly at me, then kissed me again. "Well, how about you show me that?"

We were kissing again and I pushed her down against the bed to climb on top of her. Her fingers were in my hair and my kissing made its way from her mouth to her earlobe, which my lips took in as my tongue traced lightly along it. Then it was down her neck, and across her collarbone, hard kisses, full of tongue and slight sucking.

I slid slightly onto my side as my mouth reach the top of her breast, so that I could free one hand to tease her other nipple. She reached for that hand, and taking it in her own, directed my fingers to pinch her nipple, pulling up along it as it slid between my finger and thumb, stroking it hard as I sucked hard on the other, circling my tongue around her areola, flicking it across the nipple, licking down across the underside of her breast, her one hand in my hair gently guiding my head's progress as she then guided my hand to squeeze her breast, the heel of my hand across the bottom of it, my fingers pressing across the middle, my thumb on her nipple so that as my fingers each reached it in turn they squeezed it against my thumb, pulling up slightly.

My hand kept up this action, which she seemed to really love, and her hands both went to my head, guiding it slowly down as I kissed across her belly, licked around her navel, kissed her ever so slightly ticklish sides, then down her left hip to the top of her thigh, across it to her other thigh, up her right hip, and finally over to her pubic hair. But here she suddenly moved her hands to my shoulders and pushed me up and away from her. Then she flipped over on to her stomach.

I grabbed one round cheek of her perfect ass in each hand and kneaded them lightly before moving my hands to her hips, then up each side. As my mouth came down to the backs of her shoulders and began kissing across them, my hands reached the side of her breasts, and she lifter her chest up so that I could grab one in each hand, breast spilling out the sides of my hands, the weight of them hanging down into my palms creating a deep feeling of satisfaction, of fullness, as I then began to play with her nipples. My cock had come to rest nestled between the cheeks of her ass, and I found myself, remarkably, even more turned on than before.

Though I didn't want to lose the feeling of my penis enveloped by such perfect flesh, I kissed my way down her back, as I reached the top of her ass, which my hands had happily returned to, she started to raise it up, coming up on to all fours. I started to move in to penetrate her from behind, but she moved into more of a kneeling position and twisted around to face me.

She put the palm of her hand flat on my chest and pushed my lightly down to the bed, so that I was lying flat on my back. Her hands braced on my thighs to support herself as she scooted back, her hot, wet vulva briefly dragging across my penis in the process. She kissed up my thighs, reaching the point where her breasts dragged across my cock. Her right nipple circled the head of my cock before she then used her hands to push her breasts together, my penis in her cleavage. But then she kept kissing up until she reached my balls. She sucked lightly on the skin of my scrotum, licking around my testicles.

As this all was happening I was watching her ass, her hips, her thighs, her vulva coming closer and closer to my face. She was as beautiful from behind as from the front. Her lips were engorged with blood, even plumper than before, and still spread slightly from our earlier activities. I could see her darker inner lips poking out, spreading slightly at the entrance of her vagina. At the top of these inner lips, her clitoris poked out from its hood, standing out only slightly, as it was not overly large. Above her vagina I saw clearly for the first time her anus, small and tight and slightly brown pink and puckered.

I reached my hand up and stroked my fingers up her outer lips, massaging a brief circle across her mound, feeling the small trail of pubic hair there, bringing them then down across her clitoris, eliciting a deep moan which vibrated through her cheek to my penis, then plunged my index and middle fingers deep into her. I decided to test her, and let my thumb come down on her penineum, massaging a circle there, and slowly dragging it up to her anus. She did not even flinch as I began to rub my thumb in a circle around her anus eliciting a deeper moan, but I could only do this for a few seconds before she scooted back further and I could no longer bend my hand that way.

Her vulva came down on my my lips just as her own lips reached the head of my cock. I pushed my tongue out and had to raise my head a little to really start to lick and suck with more pressure. She had my cock in one hand and teased it across her lips, then stuck her tongue out to lick down the underside of my shaft. I moved one hand around her thigh so that my hand could reach the again penetrate her vagina, though only about an inch or two deep.

My licking continued and she seemed to lose concentration with her own, settling on sticking the head of my cock in her mouth and sucking, moving another inch or so in and out slowly, pumping with her fist. She was moaning deeply, sending mild, pleasant vibrations through my shaft. I wasn't sure if she couldn't take more of me in from this angle, or didn't want to make me come too quickly, but she never got her lips more than a third of the way down my shaft and kept it slow. I was in no danger of coming soon due to a combination of my earlier orgasm, my concentration on her beautiful pussy, and the fact that, though incredibly pleasant, the stimulation of an upside down blowjob is not quite intense enough for me.

Her moaning suddenly reduced to whimpers after only a few minutes of this, and she took her mouth off my cock, still holding it but seemingly forgetting to pump. Her hips started to gyrate slightly, and I could feel the hot breath of her open mouth against my thigh, then a light biting as her vagina started to contract around my fingers. Her biting down stifled a load series of moans as she pressed her vulva hard against my tongue, nearly grinding it against my face.

I had stopped moving too much so as not to overstimulate her, and she lifted her pussy away from me, coming up to a kneeling position. She still held my cock, and looked over her shoulder at my with a deep want and lust set across her face.

"Sit up," she whispered, and I did.

Her ass was against my chest, and she slid it down my abdomen until the plump, wet lips of her vulva hit my cock, which she guided in past her inner lips, and quickly bore down, taking all of me in.

She leaned back against me and reached her left arm around, bent at the elbow to hold the back of my head. She turned her own head and kissed me hard. "You're so fucking big. God, you made me come so hard, ohhhh..." she moaned into my neck, moaning then sucking and her thighs pumping her slowly up and down.

After a minute, she took my hand and led it down to her clitoris, her oversensitivity having passed. I made fast circles at first, but she whispered to me, "Shhhh... slow... but firm... uhhhh..." So I slowly circled her clit with my middle finger, then made figure eights, than went up and down, then side to side, then circled again. She was starting to move up and down faster now and again turned her head to kiss me, moaning into my mouth.

Her mouth moved again to my neck, whimpering against it, then suddenly sucking it hard, her teeth pressing in there as she came again, her cunt gripping me in spasms of another orgasm, shorter than the last but maybe more intense. I pulled my hand away without her guidance this time. She turned her head again, eyes closed, and smiled, kissing me. "Fuck me. Hard now."

She dropped down onto all fours, and I grabbed her hips, guiding them in time with my long thrusts, a whimper from her each time I hit bottom, a faint sound of my balls hitting against her mound. "Fast.... oh yes..." I started to pump fast but then felt this taking me to the edge too fast. I hadn't fucked her face to face yet and wanted to kiss her as I came.

I pulled out and gently turned her over. She was looking at me with such desire that I almost felt bad for depriving her of my cock for those few seconds. She practically threw her knees up over my shoulders and guided me back into her.

I started pumping hard but slow, first only about half my cock, then all of it every few strokes. After another few minutes my self control started to crumble as I crept back to orgasm and started to pump faster, making fuller thrusts, from about half in to fully in. Her thighs had dropped to being spread wide as I had started to pick up the pace, and we were kissing hard. I made one last, deep thrust and came hard, deep inside her, dropping my face to moan into the pillow next to her head, kissing her neck as my orgasm subsided.

I dropped to my side and pulled her hard against me, her breasts squashed against my chest, my sticky cock pressed between us, one of my arms under her side and reaching around, my hand grabbing her ass, pushing her hips against me, her one thigh over my legs, my other hand in her hair and her free hand in mine, the two of us kissing gently for another few moments as we caught our breaths and came down from our orgasmic highs.