Katie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shy side of her had returned amid post orgasmic bliss, and she smiled sheepishly, blushing, as she told me, "That was amazing."

So I told her, "You're amazing. Fucking perfect," which made her giggle softly and blush again.

After a minute she got up and went off to the bathroom, still full nude, and I watched her ass sway gently away from me. She returned a minute or two later with a warm, wet washcloth, and washed off my finally flaccid penis, taking in the changed details, marveling wide eyed on seeing it now for the first time. I watched as she cleaned herself off as well, bringing back some swelling, which completed again to a full erection as she toweled me dry.

We went back to sipping our wine and she again grasped my erection, "Are you ever satisfied?"

"Maybe," I replied, "we can find out. Are you?"

"I was satisfied the first time," she said through a flirty smile, "but that doesn't mean I don't want more."

We sipped our wine, finishing the last of it, talking more, stroking each other lightly. I finally felt comfortable enough, perhaps from the wine, to ask her about her breasts. "Don't take this the wrong way, because you have the most fantastic breasts I can imagine... But are they, you know, fake?"

"Fake?" she replied, pretending to be shocked, "how could they be fake? You can see them and feel them can't you?"

"I mean, you know, do you have implants?"

"I know what you mean. I was just teasing, because fake is, I think, a stupid term for it. But yes, very small ones. There's a lot more natural breast than there is implant. Don't worry, I don't mind you asking, I knew you'd notice. But don't think I'm some dumb slut for getting them. I had a good reason.

"My breasts were actually almost this big when I finished puberty. But I was a little curvier all over then, about twenty pounds heavier. Then I joined the cross country and track teams and got thin, and they lost some volume. They were still pretty big even then, I was a C cup, but they kind of sagged from the lost volume.

"I guess I care a lot about how I look, even naked, and I couldn't stand the idea of having a sagging chest at eighteen.So the plastic surgeon added just enough so they were firm and pert again. More youthful." The words came pouring out of her, like a confession, a secret she wanted to share. "But I don't know, I think he did a good job. I think they look and feel natural, right?"

"Yeah. Like I said, they're fantastic, I wouldn't have known without squeezing hard. I didn't even notice that first night."

She smiled, "Good, but enough talking," and we kissed again for awhile.

She went down on me again, stopping before I came, then I ate her out, bringing her to another orgasm. She got atop me and rode me slowly before we switched to a spooning position so I could rub her clit, and my other hand squeezed her breasts, playing with both nipples. I came when she started to quiver, and she came a moment later, twisting her shoulders around to kiss me. Panting softly, we lay there like that before finally drifting off to sleep.