Katie, Class President Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Katie couldn't bring herself to stand up Sam was the only girl for her and even still she would've rather waited if not for the ritual.

"I guess my pet is in need of some obedience training, but because of that tongue I so crave 'Ill take it easier than usual." She sat up and pulled Katie over her knee.

Katie who was trying to not give Terra the satisfaction of hearing her, plead couldn't help herself. "No please not this I'm already so sore I can't take another spanking."

"Do I need to get my pet a muzzle?"

Katie kept quiet and just cried silently. Her breasts rubbed against Terra's lap and Terra gave each a cruel twist. She then started spanking.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Six lighting fast hard spanks for both cheeks sent Katie wailing in pain. "Owwwwwwwww!" Katie sobbed even though she tried to hold it in! Her already sore ass was already on fire and this was just a warm up.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Katie couldn't take the pain "It hurts! Please! OWWW!"

Smack!

One final lighting cracker of a spank came down. Katie wailed and then just sobbed. Each shot had hurt just as much as one of her dad's but it was twice as bad because of the bruising and tenderness that was already there.

"That was a warm up. I can train my pet all night, but I would prefer being serviced all night."

"I.."

"No talking, just doing. Either my pet will stay she is or start doing her tricks."

Katie got up, her face covered in snot and tears from crying and sobbing. She hoped Sam could forgive her, she started to bend over into Terra's lap.

"Oh my goodness I've been a terrible owner, I haven't even let my pet outside."

Being called pet and Terra calling herself owner was really starting to get Katie. She then thought how they only let their dog outside at home when he needed to... Katie then realized what she meant. Terra wanted to punish Katie mentally and physically, both for not servicing her quick enough and for bringing up Sam. She wanted Katie to forget life outside the cell and that she wasn't more than a pet. "Go outside and then you get a treat."

Katie had lost all resistance she went over to the toilet and peed for Terra's amusement. She squatted so her sore ass wouldn't touch the rim.

"My pet should keep her legs spread so Mistress can make sure she did a good job". Katie spread her legs so Terra could see stream of urine flow until it ended. She wasn't sure how to clean herself as there was no toilet paper here like in her old cell and thought it was probably another precaution against hiding contraband. She noticed a buttons next to the toilet labeled "1" and "2" making an educated guess she pressed "1". A rod with a clear cup at the end then shot up out of the side of toilet and the cup suctioned onto Katie's pussy. Katie let out a gasp as it sucked on and then from the rod shot a jet of water into her pussy cleaning out the urine and also almost bringing her to orgasm as it shot deep into her. After it had drained out the suction released and the device returned to the toilet.

"My pet should press 2 if it wants to have done a good job." Katie didn't know what would happen and was scared but more scared of Terra. She pressed "2". A second rod and cup shot out of the other side and this one stuck between her cheeks and sucked. The feeling was bizarre and violating, and Katie was scared of what was coming when it hit her. A small nozzle had left the center of the rod and was forcing itself into her anus. She almost shot off but a look from Terra and the suction held her in place. It was now fully in her rectum, it burned and Katie couldn't help but feel even more awful as she never imagined ever having something go in there. Then it started shooting water out of the nozzle filling her bowels with water and she realized she was getting an enema. It felt disgusting, and then cup that suctioned around her anus was also spraying water now so she was received water in and out of her asshole. Terra just sat there with an almost bored look on her face like what was being done to Katie was nothing. More than ever Katie wished Sam was there to protect her. Finally it stopped and the nozzle removed itself from her anus and it all drained out of her.

Katie felt wobbly and woozy from her ordeal and went over to Terra. "Fetch." Katie got down on her knees and started to go for Terra's pussy. She wiped her tears and tried to pretend it was Sam's. She kept telling herself it was Sam's but she knew it wouldn't be the same because there wasn't feelings behind it.

"Stop! Random search!" They both turned and saw Natalie standing there. Natalie was worried since dropping off Katie, and to put her conscience at ease she had done some snooping. When she came back and saw the crying Katie on her knees she felt horrible for what she had said and done earlier. She grabbed Katie and pulled her out of the cell and told Terra she'd be back to deal with her. Katie wanted Terra to get her retribution right here and now, but decided getting rescued was better. She couldn't believe Natalie came through for her again after what happened earlier. Natalie had a look in her eye that was very worrisome.

"Nat... I mean officer Jones-"

"Katie just shut it til we get off the block."

Katie shut up not sure what was happening. They exited block D and Natalie turned to Katie. "I'm sorry, I should have listened to you, I realize I'm one of many who have now screwed you over today, I take full responsibility for what Terra did."

Katie thought about it and wanted to be mad at Natalie for it but couldn't because she was rescued by her too.

"After our talk I went to the one person who could corroborate your story, Sam,-"

A smile shot across Katie's tear stained face and feeling came back into her heart after she had worried she had lost all feeling

"- I visited her in solitary and after initially telling me to go fuck myself, I told her you were with Terra and she immediately confirmed everything and begged me to save you. I've never seen that side of her and after seeing what you could do to the heart of someone like Sam, I realized that everything you had said was true since the first time we spoke, and that you are as innocent as you seem. I'm sorry for doubting you."

Katie realized Natalie and Sam had teamed up to save her, she still had friends. Sam had even showed her true self just to protect her even with the amount of danger she could be in. "It's okay Natalie, I understand, I wish you had listened at first but I understand and thank you so much for coming back."

Natalie pulled out tissues to wipe Katie's face and helped clean her up. Natalie could see Katie's ass was in worse shape and blamed herself. "Katie if I report what happened in there I have to report what Sam said and that puts her in danger, otherwise you stay bunked with Terra and you're in danger. I have a way to get you out of here, out of prison altogether."

Katie couldn't believe what she was hearing, was freedom on the horizon?

Natalie warned, "The alternative is almost as bad as here but you'll be safer and so will Sam."

Katie didn't have to hear another word. "If it keeps Sam and me safe, I'll do it."

"Okay we're going to the parole board, but the conditions they impose are very, very strict and quite cruel, and if you don't take them it's either back with Terra or turning in Sam, is that clear?"

Katie nodded. They entered a separate wing and after going through several security doors they reached what appeared to be an administrative office wing.

"Katie, you're a prisoner and there's strict precautions for prisoners in the administrative wing so I need to do this. After this point we'll be under audio and video surveillance so say nothing until we get into the parole board."

Natalie grabbed what looked like a thin rolled up strap off the wall and unrolled it, Katie then saw it was a leash. 'My pet' rang in Katie's head in Terra's voice and a single tear rolled down her face. Natalie put the leash around Katie's neck and tightened it, but not enough to hurt or scratch. She then pulled Katie's arms behind her back and cuffed them. Katie was now leashed and cuffed and being led naked through the halls and the offices. Everyone just acted like nudity was no big deal. Katie wasn't sure if that made her feel worse or better.

The cuffs reminded her of how this all started and how less than a day ago her life was normal. She couldn't even bring herself to hope Sandra had suffered a similar fate. 'No one deserves this,' she thought. Katie wished her arms were free to cover her exposed breasts or pussy and hated how being under surveillance meant Natalie couldn't comfort her, all she could do was hold the leash tight and pull her along.

They then reached a door labeled 'Parole Board'. Natalie knocked and they both walked through.

12