Katie, Class President Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I missed you so much too hun, more than you'll ever know."

"Sam, before when I said I loved you, I meant it, I know I now I meant it."

"I know Katie, and I love you too."

"Look what they did to me!" Katie said as she looked down and remembered what happened to her.

Sam said "Shhh, it's okay babe, you'll never be any less perfect to me." Sam sat down and pulled Katie onto her thigh and wrapped her up in a big hug.

"Promise me you'll never leave again."

Sam said, "I can't do that hun, but you don't know how much I wish I could. This part of your journey is for you to conquer and you are strong enough to do it don't let anyone else tell you otherwise."

Katie realized this was a dream again but she didn't wake up this time. Sam grabbed her and started giving her a big open mouth kiss, while massaging Katie's breast.

"Katie!" "KATIE!""KATIE!" How was Sam yelling and kissing at the same time Katie wondered? Suddenly Katie woke up to the cashier girl from earlier giving her mouth to mouth CPR and chest compressions. Katie gasped for air as the girl backed up. Her sister had been the one screaming her name and she looked to be really scared. Katie opened her eyes to about twelve people standing around her; eight patrons, the cashier, Marie, Carol, and Cindy. Her leash was off she could feel it but she was still naked and being stared at. She then remembered the humiliating public orgasms and the and the choking.

Marie hugged the cashier and said "Thank you!"

Katie knew they didn't teach mouth to mouth anymore, but was grateful for someone actually trying to aid her and secretly she was grateful for the illusion of being Sam in her dream. After that dream Katie knew she had to stay strong for Sam.

Marie with tears in her eyes said "Katie I'm so sorry I went too far. I'm so glad you're alright. I'm calling that cab, we don't have much time!"

Carol said "She's fine, can't we just play some more?"

Marie still wanted to look cool so decided to say, "Not today, but come over some time and we will."

Katie hoped her sister was joking. Marie had just blurted that out but she hoped to not fill that promise. Marie helped her sister to her feet and gave her a big hug but it only served to remind Katie of her nudity when Marie's clothing rubbed against her. Katie just stared at her feet again "Can you pl-please call that cab?"

Marie pulled out her cell phone and called for a cab while Carol and Cindy waved goodbye and winked at Katie, saying "See you later."

Katie thanked the cashier who just looked genuinely sorry for Katie. Katie looked at a wall clock and realized they had 10 minutes to get home and she became a nervous wreck. "How long did the cab say til they'd be here?"

"...Ten minutes."

"Oh..." Katie wasn't sure what to do. Marie asked the Cashier "Is there a towel we could take."

The cashier came back with a long towel and Marie draped it over her shoulder, wishing she could put it on Katie but that would be breaking the law, and she then she stuffed the leash in her pocket. Katie's pussy was still sensitive from her 3 previous orgasms and was not looking forward to this car ride.

"Katie do you want to wait outside or inside?" Marie asked with actual sympathy.

Not sure where she'd want to be when the orgasms kicked in. "... outside."

"Everyone please leave my sister alone." Marie said as they left the restaurant.

Katie was once again all wobbly from her orgasms and other various torments she had incurred and she sat down on the grass behind some bushes and her sister sat beside her. Marie rubbed Katie's back while Katie was trying to hold onto the memory of her dream about Sam. She was also very cold as she was covered in more sweat. The grass tickled against Katie's vagina and anus and she was just trying to ignore that. Katie got knots in her stomach out of nervousness and she also had to pee from the large water her sister forced her to finish.

Finally eight minutes later, just as the cab pulled in, it started. Katie stood up and immediately fell down, the vibrations were more intense and she was cumming again. She fell down on all fours and pissed all over the grass and herself and was mortified. She also started cumming over and over. Marie ran inside again as quick as she could and came back with napkins. It was clear Katie had no control of her body so Marie wiped her slit up and down and Katie felt like a child. Marie picked her up and leaned her sister against her shoulder and opened the cab's door and laid the towel down in the back seat. She pulled Katie in who was moaning very loudly.

The male cab driver turned around "You said there'd be a naked girl and you had a permit for it you didn't say anything about this."

"I put a towel down and will clean up any mess, just fucking drive!"

The cab took off and Katie was now in the fetal position grabbing her knees as she came over and over. She moaned loudly through tears as her sister rubbed her back. "Shhh, it's okay, it's okay." Marie said, trying to comfort her sister who was now soaked in sweat and juices as she was now well past a dozen orgasms. Marie looked down at her modest, easily embarrassed sister, now completely naked, in the fetal position, with her bar coded anus showing, slit on display, while she climaxed over and over, and Marie felt like a monster, this was her fault. Marie pulled out the device trying to see if there was a way to turn it off and save her sister but there was only the one button and a place for batteries. Marie thought maybe pushing the button would cancel it out and pressed it and it only made the vibrations speed up even more and Katie moaned louder and squeezed herself harder as she squirted all over Marie's Jeans and the towel.

These were Marie's favorite jeans but she decided it wasn't Katie's fault but the doubled vibrations seemed to not stop when she let go of the button and Katie's squirted again and cried loudly. Marie just grabbed Katie's hand and kept rubbing her back even though that put her even more in Katie's juices.

They were about a block from their house when Marie pulled out the leash and said "Stop here". Marie paid the cabby and tipped well and removed the towel and helped Katie's outside, even though Katie couldn't stand. "Katie, we're almost home. Dad can't know we took a cab so we just have to walk the rest." She put the leash back on Katie while saying, "I'm sorry..."

Katie had no choice but to walk on all fours since she still couldn't stand while Marie walked next to her holding her leash. She continued to come as she must have been well past 30 orgasms. All the neighbors noticed the spectacle taking place. Finally they reached their lawn and Katie, who never had to do anything harder than walk on all fours while cumming non stop, was now free from the vibrations but being watched by all her neighbors as she felt the after shocks while laying on her lawn. Her sister pulled on her leash and brought her to the front door.

Her dad came to the door and saw all the neighbors. He announced to them, "Yes, this is my former daughter, she has picked up the lifestyle of a whore and has paid dearly for it."

The neighbors all walked away not wanting to be part of a scene as Katie walked on all fours up the front steps.

"Marie we talked about this," her dad said, "but she's a mess. There's a garden hose out back."

"Dad, it's November."

"She's a harlot, she's used to taking her clothes off."

Katie couldn't believe her dad was doing this and she wondered what had been discussed. Marie pulled her around back by her leash as her dad slammed the door in her face. Katie hadn't gathered the strength to stand on two feet and was still convulsing.

"Katie I'm sorry but we've got to get you cleaned up."

"What?"

And then she was hit by the spray of an ice cold garden hose as she was washed head to toe. Marie sprayed her face, her hair, her back, her breasts, all over, working towards the rear. Marie hoped this wouldn't hurt as Katie was already shivering from cold and didn't need it any worse. She washed her inner legs, spraying away all the juices until she got to the pussy and sprayed it washed but also penetrated making Katie cry a little as she was still very sensitive. Marie also sprayed all over her ass and anus to make sure all was clean. Marie got down on a knee in front of the shivering soaked Katie.

"Can-can I go to my room now."

Marie had tears in her eyes "Katie, Dad gave your room to the dog and now you have his..."

Katie started balling as she looked at the dog house she would now occupy.

"Marie, time for supper!" her father yelled out the back door.

"I'm sorry Katie. I'll be back soon... and I'm sorry I have to do this."

She took Katie's leash and attached it to a post in the ground that their dog's leash used to go to.

"Marie, wait!"

"I'll be back soon Katie." Katie tried to stand for the first time since her many orgasms and there wasn't enough give from the post to her collar for her to stand up. She could get to kneeling a the highest. She then saw her two next door neighbor teen boys staring at her and to hide crawled into the dog house, which she realized was now her room. Katie was on her hands and knees cramped down facing out of the dog house. She was shivering from the cold water covering her and missed her old life. She looked up and wondered how Sam was and missed her gentle embrace.

12