Katie, Class President Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then she felt a tingling in her chest, like someone had grabbed her heart. She had to believe Sam loved her just as much and she loved Sam.

"it's okay. Good night," she said to her sister. She loved her sister and knew she cared but her feelings on homosexuality would forever be a roadblock and prevent Katie from having any true confidant through this ordeal but Katie knew every night she would dream of Sam and she hoped that would be enough.

Marie couldn't take the pain of looking at her sister after what Lisa had forced her to do to her, so she walked back to the house without looking back. Marie felt horrible making Katie's pain about herself but she felt so much guilt and knew she would break down soon.

Katie curled up in the dog house dreading the coming day, freezing down to her bones, her naked flesh covered in goosebumps, nipples erect, pussy still dripping from earlier. She watched as one by one the lights of her house and neighbors houses turned off, but she laid awake, completely awake, fighting every hour, every minute, and every second until her public humiliation was exposed on a much wider scale.

Finally around what she would only guess to be 1 a.m. Her teeth chattering and her freezing body ice cold to the touch she heard the rear door open. Marie was tip-toeing into the back yard. She put one finger to her lips to indicate silence for Katie. She undid Katie's leash and signaled her to follow. They both went inside and they tip-toed to Marie's room. Katie saw the walls bare of any pictures of her and let out a gasp. Marie looked pissed as she tried to tell her sister to shut up non-verbally and then the dogs who must have woken up barked.

Luckily their parents did not wake up and they snuck into Marie's room. Marie set her alarm for 5 a.m. to give them one hour to sneak Katie back outside before her father woke up. Katie reached for a blanket from Marie's bed but Marie smacked her hand away. Katie realized sleeping outside wasn't a rule but being covered was. She was still thankful to be inside and warm. She wished she could thank her sister for her kindness but the thought of making any noise and waking her father terrified both of them. Katie lay on the carpet and Marie held her until she fell asleep. Visions of Sam danced in Katie's head for the four hour sleep that was the calm before the coming.