Katie Goes to School Alternate Ending

Story Info
Katie goes to college while finance is deployed.
7k words
3.59
44.7k
17
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 09/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an alternate ending to Katie goes to College. It has, what some Literotica Readers refer to as, "Teenage boy fantasy sex" in it but, it is also about how one group of frat boys decided to deal with a girl they felt was a tease. It is not intended as high literature, so please don't read it thinking it may be.

_____________________________

"Bet-girl!" Katie screamed at Brad.

"You assholes make bets about which girls you can get to fuck you."

"Yes," Brad said, "Every year we make bets about which shy, sort-of-attractive girl one of us can get into bed. But it has to be here, so we can film it for posterity."

Katie could feel the anger rising in her as she searched the room for her own clothes.

"The damn things are still wet," She thought to herself.

"I am going to borrow these again, if you don't mind, so I can get out of here," Katie said to Brad as she slipped on the shorts and shirt he had previously lent her.

Heading for the door, Katie said to Brad, "I am out of here and don't ever bother me again, you fucking asshole."

But as she reached for the door, it flew open and the frat house officers, who had been watching the encounter on the hidden cameras, came charging in.

"Get out of my way, you son of a bitch," Katie screamed at one of them who wouldn't let her past as she was trying to leave.

"Shut the fuck up, cunt," The frat boy said to her as he grabbed her arm to stop her from leaving.

"Don't call me a cunt, you asshole," Katie fired back at him, now mad enough to spit nails.

"That is an incredibly demeaning and insulting term, but you knew that already," She said, continuing to try and rest her arm free of his grip.

"So what, bitch," The frat boy said as he drug her out the door and down the hall towards the video room.

"Watch this you fucking slut," He said as he showed her part of the tape as she stripped, dried herself and redressed in Brad's clothes.

They made sure to slow it down so they could hoot and howler at every shake and bob of her tits.

"Look at her nipples, they are as hard as rocks, she must have been thinking about Brad's cock," The House President said as he reached over and tweaked Katie's left nipple.

"Get your hands off of me," Katie snapped at him, but all she could do was look on in horror as the tape played and she watched herself first getting naked, then getting dressed and finally, sucking and slurping on Brad's dick until she was obviously swallowing every last drop of his sperm-juice as she lay naked between his legs. And if making her watch the video of her sucking Brad off wasn't enough humiliation for Katie, as it ended they started the tape of her fucking him and made her watch part of it.

The guy who had hold of her wrist looked at her and said:

"So Katie, does this sound familiar?" as someone read off Pat's address in Japan.

"Unless you make all of us happy, we will be sending a copy of this tape, with full sound, to your dumb-ass Jarhead "fiance" in good ole Japan. I bet he and his buddies will have a grand time watching it on Friday nights before they go out to find some Japanese whores to suck their cocks. Especially since you didn't break off your engagement before you fucked around on him."

"I guess I don't have much of a choice, do I? What do you want" Katie said.

"We want you to suck our dicks for a start, then we'll decide if we want anything else from you, you cheating bitch." The frat president said to her.

"Well, get your little penises out," She said as she started to kneel down in front of them.

"Not here, stupid," Brad said as he took her by the arm and led her down the hall to another room.

"Is this where you bring your victims to rape them" Katie asked as she looked around at the furnishings in the room.

"We don't rape anyone," Brad snapped at her.

"Everything that happens in here is consensual."

"Now, sit down on that ottoman there," said Brad, pointing at a low, cum stained ottoman that had a swivel base that allowed it to turn 360 degrees, "And open your mouth, so it can be fucked."

"Okay, guys, get your "little penises" out," Brad said, mocking Katie's reference to the size of their dicks in the process.

"So this slut can suck you all off."

The five guys, now joined by Brad, whose cock had revived after Katie's expert blowjob and then dumping a huge load of cum in her, stood around the ottoman with their hard dicks out as one of them took hold of the back of her head and said:

"We saw the tape of you and Brad, so we know that you know what to do. Start sucking, bitch."

With that, Katie took his cock into her mouth, but gagged because he had not bathed in days. She fought back her urge to vomit as she closed her eyes and began to rhythmically bob her head on his cock as she gently played with his sac. He released his hold on her head and said,

"Damn Brad, no wonder you are here for more. This cunt gives the best head I have ever had."

His eyes rolled back into his head and his lower jaw went slack as Katie worked on his hardness. She slowly lost her inhibitions, figuring that the quicker she got it over with, the quicker she could get out of the place and go home. She took hold of his cock with her hand and stroked it as she sucked it. As her hand became coated with her saliva, she removed her hand from his dick and slid her index finger up his ass to massage his prostate.

"Pat loves this, so maybe it will make these guys cum faster and I can get out of here," Katie thought to herself.

No sooner had she stuck her finger into his ass and began to massage his prostate, than he grabbed her by the sides of her head and rammed his dick into her mouth. His cock bottomed out in the back of her throat, causing her to retch as he shot his sperm laden cum into her mouth and down her throat where it mingled with that of his frat brother, Brad. He pulled his softening dick out of her mouth, dripping a line of cum on the front of her shirt and a leg of her shorts as he did so. Upon seeing this, Brad yelled,

"I don't want cum all over my clothes, you stupid bitch. It won't wash out and I will have to get rid of them."

"I don't have anything on under this, Brad and you know it. My stuff is still wet from your boys dumping water on me." Katie said icily.

The five guys looked at each other and then at Katie as the House President said,

"Yes, we know. We watched you strip and then get dressed, great tits by the way, and then we watched you strip again before you sucked and fucked Brad, here. And, we know you didn't even bother to put your wet panties back on when you got pissy and decided to leave after Brad told you we all watched you. You fucking slut!"

"Oh, by the way," Brad added, "I never once said that I loved you. You came up with that all by yourself."

Katie lowered her head in shame as she realized that Brad was right. He had never once used the "L" word with her, so she dejectedly unbuttoned the shirt that covered her 40C tits. As she undid the last button, she looked up with pleading eyes and said: "Please!"

"Take it off." Was Brad's response to her.

Katie stood up as she slowly opened the shirt and slid it off her shoulders. She let it fall to the floor leaving her breasts fully exposed to the lustful stares of the men there with her. Then she reached down and wiggled out of the shorts, letting them join the shirt bunched at her feet.

"Thank you for letting me "borrow" them, Brad," She said sarcastically as she kicked them up into his face.

"Whoa, Brad. I don't think she loves you anymore," One of the guys laughed.

She was now completely nude, surrounded by six men, five of whom had rock solid penises. The one she had just sucked off made a spinning motion with his finger and Katie slowly turned herself in a circle so the men could all take in every curve and angle of her slightly plump body. When she finished her pirouette, Brad reached over and grabbed her by a shoulder, pushing her back down onto the ottoman she had been sitting on. The spectacle of her stripping had only heightened the lust of the five men she had yet to suck and the one to her right grabbed her by the right nipple and spun her around to face his hard cock.

"Oh, shit! That hurts, assho-," Her words were cut off as he shoved his cock into her open mouth and grabbed her by the sides of her head to face fuck her. Brad told him not to bother as the guy she had just finished said to his friend:

"Relax and enjoy the ride, bro. She is a natural cock sucking whore if ever one walked the planet. She swallowed everything I just shot into her mouth and most cunts can't do that. They always gag, choke and end up losing some of my baby juice or puking it all out again."

"OOhhh," The frat brother groaned, letting his hands drop from her head to her tits as Katie continued to suck him like he had never been sucked before.

"I love the squishy feel nipples have when you roll them between your fingers," He said as he roughly massaged her cantaloupe sized globes.

"I also love to pull on them and pinch the shit out of them," He said as he clamped down on both nipples, causing her to groan loudly and whimper in pain as tears welled up in her eyes.

Pulling on Katie's tits he said, "Look at how far these tits stretch," As he pulled them to twice their normal length.

"Aggh, I love to abuse tits," He continued as he dug his fingers in and twisted Katie's breasts painfully.

"Shit! That hooker I paid $100.00 to suck me wasn't this damn good. I can imagine what her pussy must be like? Damn! That shit must be like heaven," He said to Brad, who smiled, adding,

"It's a bit lose, but it will get tighter with more use."

"Absolutely no one else is going to fuck me! I am not on the pill, and it's bad enough I am going to have to worry about being pregnant because Brad's rubber broke in me. So none of you assholes are going to fuck me," Katie said emphatically.

They all looked at each other, stunned at the forcefulness with which Katie had made her declaration, since she was sitting naked in front of them sucking their cocks. When she finished saying what she felt she needed to, she took the 2nd guys dick back into her mouth and continued sucking on it again. She slid her finger into his ass, just as she had the first guy, and within a minute he busted his nuts, pulling out of her mouth and shooting all over her face and tits.

"Oh, fuck. Hold still, bitch her comes daddy's juice for your tits," He said as he held her head with his left hand as he rapidly stroked himself with his right, aiming directly for Katie's nipples.

"Wouldn't want to waste any of this liquid gold," He continued as he wiped the last of his cum on her face and spun her towards where Brad stood waiting for her to service him again.

"What else can we do to little Katie tonight?" Brad wondered as she sucked his cock again.

He was thinking of what he and his frat brothers could do to her that would finish off this night in a big way. He was so distracted by his thoughts that it took Katie fifteen minutes to get him to squirt his second load of cum down her throat.

"Damn, Katie, you must have worn me out. I don't normally take this long to cum when my dick is getting sucked. Since I've already cum in your mouth and pussy, I think this needs to go on your tits," Brad said as he pulled out of Katie's soft, warm wet mouth and aiming directly at her chest, he fired shot after shot of hot "baby juice" as his friend had called it, across her slightly smooth white, slightly sagging tits.

She was now sitting there with the semen of two men in her stomach and the semen of one of those men and his friend all over her tits. As Brad's dick went limp again, he wiped the last of his cum onto her hair and walked out of the room to go piss. She was about to begin sucking the fourth man when Brad came into the room with a Polaroid camera and began taking pictures of her cum-covered tits and face.

"Hold your tits up for me," Brad said as he snapped away with the camera.

"Okay," was all that Katie could say in defeat.

Tears fell from her eyes and mingled with the cum that rolled slowly down her face, tits and nipples to drip onto her slightly plump stomach.

"Oh, lean back on your hands. I have got to get a picture of this," Brad said, as he photographed where the cum had hit low on her stomach and rolled down into the valley of her upper thighs where it clung to her pussy hair and reflected the light from the room.

"Let me get on with this, so I can go home," Katie said as she turned to face the fourth of the men she had to suck off.

"Oh my God," She said as her eyes grew big as saucers. "How big is that thing?" She continued when she saw his massive cock.

"Horse Cock is ten full inches in length," Brad said as she leaned slightly forward and put her hands on his hips, opened her mouth as wide as she could and tried to swallow his huge tool.

Her mouth hurt from the effort of stretching it around the penis she now worked on, but she was determined that he was not going to make her gag as she sucked his pole.

"I hope the amount of cum in his balls doesn't match the size of his cock," She thought to herself as she sucked and slurped on his huge dick. "I'll never be able to swallow it all.

She stroked him with both hands as she bobbed her head up and down his blood engorged shaft, working to produce as much saliva as she could to keep him lubricated as she tongued and sucked his dick.

"OH SHIT!" Horse Cock said with a huge groan

"I am gonna cum down this bitch's throat and make her gag and pass out," He said as he drove his cock as far into her mouth as he could get it.

"Hold on to her, Horse Cock," Brad yelled. "Don't let her pull back on you."

Horse Cock was now cutting off Katie's airway and causing her to start to black out.

"OOHHH!" He groaned as he loosed a torrent of cum into Katie's mouth, throat and stomach. He came for at least a solid minute with a jet firing every two or three seconds it seemed to her.

"Shit, it's coming out her nose and around my dick. I bet she got a quart down her throat,too. Oh no, she's gaggin, it must be too much for her." Horse Cock said with a sense of pride in the discomfort he knew he had caused Katie.

"Look at this shit," Brad said, "It's dripping down her chin and tits. It's even running down her stomach and into her pussy hair where her thighs for the ever loving "Y". It's a real mess there, Katie girl. Just think, all the man juice you've swallowed is mixing up with mine in your stomach. What a mess you are."

"Two more to go," She said to herself as she finished swallowing his seed.

"Oh shit, I am going to vomit." Katie said out loud.

"If you puke, bitch, you have to start all over again," Brad said to her.

"No, I can't do it again," Katie said as she fought off the urge to puke all over their feet.

She regained her composure and finished off the last two guys in the room.

"I am leaving," She said as she stood up, but at that moment more of the frat brothers and several girls who had been at the party came into the room. Several of the girls began laughing at how she looked, all covered in cum.

"Shut the fuck up," Brad snapped at them, or you will be replacing her." They fell instantly silent.

"What else do you want from me?" Katie asked as her voice filled with emotion. "There is no way I can suck off all of you. My neck hurts so badly now that I can hardly hold my head up," she continued, to the sounds of laughter from the group.

"Show her the pictures," Brad said to a frat boy holding a hand full of Polaroid photos.

He handed them to Katie who could only look at them dejectedly.

"Now what?" she asked.

"We have more festivities before the evening ends," Brad said to her as two men took her by the arms and led her to a low table that had a cut out that lined up perfectly with where her tits would be if she were face down.

"Bend over, Katie," Brad said to her.

Obediently, she turned, faced the table, and bent over it.

"Strap her down!" said Brad as he continued to direct the events of the night.

They fastened her wrists with straps that here anchored to the table and then her ankles were attached to the cross piece of the table legs by a strap on each of them as a video camera was aimed directly at her face. She now found herself bent over a table with her pussy and ass accessible to anyone who wanted to use them and

just as that realization hit her, she felt soft lips on her cum-covered nipples as her breasts dangled through the whole in the table.

The lips kissed and sucked each tit until they were reasonably clean of the fluid that had covered them. She was sure that she could hear the giggling of two females who were under the table sucking her breasts.

"OUCH!" Katie cried, as clips were attached to her nipples that really pinched down on her buds.

"What are they doing? OH!, why are they pulling down so hard? IT HURTS!" Katie cried out again.

"That's a little four pound weight that we made just for occasions like this, when some bitch needs to be taught a lesson and have her tits stretched," Brad said to her.

Then, becoming aware that Brad was behind her stroking her pussy lips with his fingers, she loudly said,

"I told you! I am not on birth control. If ANYONE fucks my pussy, I will scream rape as loud as I can to the cops."

Everyone just laughed at Katie, who felt a warm hand placed on each of her hips and heard Brad's voice as he leaned up against her and rubbed his now recovered dick on her:

"Don't' worry Katie. No one is going to fuck your messy pussy. I guarantee it. When this party is over I will still be the only guy who has ever fucked you. If Pat still wants your slutty ass, you can pretend to be a virgin on your wedding night."

Brad then stepped away from her and said:

"Are the cameras all ready? Is everyone set for the main event? Okay Judy, let her have it."

She heard a female laughing behind her and felt something touch her pussy lips.

"What are you doing," Katie demanded. "Stop it, oh please stop it," As a female hand was rested on her left hip and the room grew quiet.

"Get your hands away from my pussy," She demanded as a soft finger slid between her labia, causing her eyes to close as she groaned out loud. The probing finger slid to her clit and gently stroked that lovely little pleasure bud. She moaned even louder as the finger moved around her clit in a small circle, gently flicking it.

Her vagina was responding to the touches because that is what it has been programmed to do by millions of years of evolution. Katie had no more control over it than a baby does of its hungry tummy. To her dismay, Katie felt the finger withdraw from her clit and then two small fingers were inserted gently into her, now flowing vagina. A large amount of fluid was scooped out of her and then the female behind her laughed again.

"What's going on? What are you doing?" Katie was asking when the whole room seemed to explode into blinding white light as a terribly pain shot through her pussy.

It hurt so badly, that she couldn't even scream at first. Tears streamed down her flushed cheeks and her mouth flew wide open. Her stomach turned and she actually threw up much of the semen she had thus far swallowed. She wiggled and jerked her hips furiously trying to escape from the searing pain that tore through her aching twat.

She grew light headed, but couldn't fall because she was strapped to the table. She could feel her vagina being stretched and torn by whatever was in it and it was still moving in. It was moving as fast as her poor, stretching vagina would allow it to and was headed directly at her cervix. When it hit that point, she momentarily passed out because of the pain. She was awakened by someone with a nasty smelling beer under her nose and a voice saying:

12