Katie Goes to School Ch. 02

Story Info
Part two of Katie's College adventure while fiance is deployed.
4.9k words
4.34
39.1k
14
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 09/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Katie was awakened by loud knocking on her door and when she answered, it was Brad.

"We're having another party tonight and I would really love it if you would come." Brad told Katie as she opened her dorm room door.

"I would love to come to your party. The last one was pretty fun and I need a break after four tests this week." Katie told Brad.

"Great! Now, do you want to go to breakfast with me?" Brad asked.

"I am starving and would LOVE to go get something to eat. Just give me a minute to get dressed and I will be ready to go." Katie replied.

"I will be right there." Katie said as she pushed her door shut.

However, Brad had his foot at the doorstop so it did not close all the way and he could see Katie's reflection in the mirror on her dresser as she peeled off her nightshirt, exposing her plump, hanging breasts. She ran her hands under them as she did every morning, which caused them to rise up on her chest. She reached for her bra but, because she was still dealing with the feelings stirred up by her dreams of Brad, she opted not to wear it. She grabbed her white tank top and put it on and then slid into her panties and jeans. As she glanced at the dresser, she saw she was looking directly at Brad.

"Like the show?" she asked with a smile.

"Who me?" Brad asked, feigning innocence.

"Yes, you." Katie said with a smile.

"Yes." was all Brad said, but he was smiling too.

"You are gorgeous with nothing on." he said to her as she pulled her door shut.

"Just how much did you see?" Katie asked as she turned bright red.

"Enough to give me a woody." Brad replied.

"Oh well." Katie said seriously.

"You have perfect breasts." said Brad as he carefully chose his words. He had started to say "tits" but was afraid it would cause her to close down.

"Thank you, Pat liked, ah...likes them. Aside from your little sneaky feel the other night, he is the only guy who has every touched them. And aside from what you just saw, he is the only guy to see them." she said, blushing again at the thought that Brad had seen her nude.

"Well, I am starving. Can we go eat" Katie asked.

"Yeah, let's go, I know a great little place down on the Strand that makes the best omelets you have ever had." Brad told Katie.

"Hey, isn't that close to the pier? I wanted to get a new pair of earrings from a little shop there. Can we stop?" Katie asked.

"Sure, sweetie." was Brad's reply as they jumped into his Corvette convertible and headed out.

They were out all day driving up and down Pacific Coast Highway. They talked about everything and nothing as Brad pulled out all the stops in his effort to get Katie closer to his bed. He knew he was running out of time to win his bet at the frat house. He had bet his Vet to the house that he could get sweet little, engaged to a Jarhead, Katie James into his bed, where the cameras in his closet, ceiling and wall would record every touch, kiss and stroke.

As dusk began to close in, Brad dropped Katie off at her dorm so she could get a shower and change for the party.

"I really had a good time today." Katie said as she leaned over and kissed Brad.

"I'll see you at the party in about two hours. I just need to get showered and change. So much seemed to clear up for me today and I am looking forward to tonight." Katie said to Brad as she hopped out of the car and headed for her dorm.

"Hey Katie, you got four more letters from Pat." her friend Karen yelled to her when she saw her walk down the hall towards her room.

"Oh crap, I haven't written him in over six weeks. I guess I am going to have to sit down and write him tomorrow and tell him I have changed my mind about getting married." Katie said to Karen.

"I will have to arrange to get his car to his parents and send him the money that has been saved for the wedding. I am sure it's going to be hard on him, but better now than a divorce later," she said to herself.

She looked at Karen and said, "I'll worry about it tomorrow, Karen. I need to get showered and cleaned up for the party at Brad's fraternity. Are you going?"

"You bet I am! They're having one of their wet t-shirt contests with a $1000.00 prize for 1st place. You ought to enter it. That set you've got just might be big enough to win." Karen said to Katie.

"I think not." said Katie as she pictured herself in a wet t-shirt with no bra on.

She stepped into her room, making sure the door was closed and locked, and then she stripped out of her clothes, showered and looked at her closet.

"What to wear? What to wear? What to wear?" Katie asked herself as she looked through her clothes.

"I think I will wear my white cutoffs and these new white lace panties that I got for my birthday. This white tank top and my lacy bra should finish it off nicely." She said to herself.

"Where are my keys? There they are, off with the lights, lock the door and I am off to the party, and Brad."

Seeing Pat's picture still sitting on her dresser, Katie looked at it and said, "I will write you tomorrow and tell you all about the changes in our lives. I hope you don't hate me for it."

Then she jumped in the car and was off to the party. Brad was waiting for her when she got there and handed her a large glass of wine,

"Hi lady, you look good enough to eat." Brad said as he handed her the wine.

He leaned in close to her as he told her "You know your nipples are showing through the tank top, don't you?"

"I didn't realize I was showing quite so much." she said as she looked down at her nipples poking through her top.

Taking her hand Brad said,"Let's go dance."

As the evening wore on, Brad ensured that Katie was never without a full glass and since she wasn't a big drinker and hadn't eaten since breakfast, the alcohol was getting to her rather quickly.

"Here, Katie, have another glass of wine." Brad said as he handed Katie a second glass of wine.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" Katie asked with a smile as she took the glass Brad offered her.

"Maybe, let's dance some more." Brad said as he steered her towards the back deck.

"Will you rub my shoulders a little bit? They are really sore for some reason." Katie asked Brad.

"Sure baby, sit down on this cushion in front of me and I will rub anything you want me too." Brad replied.

She sat down on the offered cushion and leaned back against his legs. He began rubbing her shoulders as she sipped her wine and watched the people who were beginning to come out onto the deck for the wet t-shirt contest. It was sponsored by five fraternities, which was how they got the money for the prizes and promised to have some of the best tits on campus put on display.

"Hey, get the ice water buckets over here by the rail!" one of the frat boys yelled to his friends as several girls in bikini bottoms and thin, white t-shirts moved towards the handrail at the end of the deck.

Brad continued to rub Katie's shoulders as everyone came out and had managed to get his fingers positioned over the straps of the flimsy bra she was wearing. As he moved his hands, his fingers would pull up on the straps and cause her breasts to move up and down on her chest, this further stimulated her nipples and caused them to remain erect as a soft little moan escaped her lips. Brad leaned down and kissed her upturned lips as his frat brothers noted Katie's gently moving breasts and protruding nipples.

"I think I am a little tipsy." Katie said as she got up to go to the bathroom.

"Just a little." Brad replied with a smile as she staggered a little going into the house.

"She has a nice round ass." one of the frat officers said to him.

"Do you think tonight is the night, or does the house get that lovely red vet of yours as our house car?" He was referring to the bet that had been made about Brad getting Katie into bed.

"I think tonight is the night I bed that little tease." Brad replied and then added;

"We have to come up with a reason to get her upstairs and into one of my shirts and some shorts. Maybe someone can "accidentally" dump a bucket of water on her. I am going to run up and make sure the VHS recorders are ready to go. Can you watch her when she comes back from the bathroom? I wouldn't want one of the other guys to get into her pants before I do. After I do, they can all have her, as far as I am concerned."

"Yeah, I'll make sure no one moves in on the bet. Might cop a feel of her tits if I get a chance to though." he smiled at Brad as Brad walked away to check his recording setup in his room.

"Where's Brad?" Katie asked when she returned to the party on the deck.

"He had to go to the little boy's room himself."

Brad's frat officer told her as she started to sit down on the cushion she previously occupied. She was drunk enough that she struggled just enough to look like she needed help, and the frat officer was quick to assist.

"Let me help you." he said as he took hold of the front of her waist and guided her towards the cushion. As she sat down, he allowed his hands to glide up the front of her shirt, resting for a second on her breasts.

"Hey, no sneaky feels." Katie said to him as she gently slapped at his hands. But, the damage was done. The contact had turned her 'headlights' back on and he admired his handy work as he walked away from her to where the wet t-shirt contest was in full swing with some fine breasts on display. But, the water was running low and the MC started calling for more.

"Hey, bring some more water out here!" one of frat officers yelled into the house.

"Okay, you know what to do, right?" Brad said to the two pledges, who were acting as water bearers.

"Yeah, we got it. And we get to grab her tits while we're helping her dry off, right?" One of the eager water boys said to Brad.

"You can rub her tits with your towels, but try not to be to obvious about it, geeks." Brad replied.

"Okay." was all they said in reply to Brad.

As the first water boy passed by Katie he pretended to stumble and cause the guy behind him to trip and lose control of his water bucket.

"OH SHIT THAT"S COLD!" Katie screamed as the ice cold water landed squarely on her head, chest and into her lap as she sat cross-legged on a cushion on the deck.

All activity on the deck stopped and everyone turned around to see Katie, soaked to the skin, trying to get up off the deck and the two water boys more hindering her than helping.

"Oh God, Katie, I am so sorry! It was an accident. Here, let me dry you off!" the offending water boy said to her as he patted and groped her breasts through the wet t-shirt and bra.

"STOP! Just leave me alone! I will go home and dry off." Katie angrily said as she slapped his hands off of her breasts.

At that, everyone started laughing.

"Look, Katie joined the wet t-shirt contest." one of the frat boys said loudly.

"Damn, she's got great nipples! Her nipples are huge and hard as my dick." another one said, just as loudly.

Katie looked down and saw how exposed she was and immediately crossed her arms over her chest. She didn't mind that being around Brad caused her nipples to stay hard most of the day, that just went with the constant wetness of her pussy when he was with her. But, she wasn't happy about everyone at the party getting to see her in a wet t-shirt.

"Here, put this around you and let's go up to my room where you can dry off." Brad said wrapping a large towel around her shoulders.

"Now, don't cry. It'll be fine once you dry off and get some dry clothes on." Brad said as he began to guide Katie towards the door to the house.

"But, I don't have anything to change into," came Katie's tearful reply.

"You can put on a pair of my shorts and one of my shirts," Brad told her, "and then you won't have to try and drive. You are pretty drunk right now and it would not be safe."

"I don't think I will fit any of your clothes, my ass is too big to fit into your shorts." Katie said.

"Your ass is perfect, and I am sure I have something that will fit you." was Brad's reply.

By this time, they had made it up the stairs to Brad's bedroom and he allowed the door to close gently behind them. He handed her a soft, white button up shirt and a pair of his over sized swim trunks.

"Here, get out of those wet cloths and put these on." he said as he sat down on his bed.

"Okay, but will you please go out for a moment?" Katie said.

"Okay, just open the door when you get changed," Brad replied to her as he headed out the door, "that way I know you're done."

"Thank you for being so understanding." Katie said as she rested her head on his shoulder for a second and then kissed him, slipping her tongue into his mouth as she did.

Brad smiled at her and pulled the door closed behind him as he went into the hallway and then, he almost sprinted down the hall to where the recording room was set up in a former bedroom so that he could watch her strip.

All five Frat Officers were already sitting in armchairs in the recording room when he got there and she had already pulled her shirt over her head. This exposed her tits in the flimsy, see-through bra she was wearing.

As she reached behind her to unhook the clasps on the bra, Katie said, "You may as well not even have put this on today, as see through as it is."

Looking into a full-length wall mirror, she let the bra drop and ran her hands under her plump orbs and rubbed her chest. She had done this as long as her boobs had been large enough to sag and it always felt good to her when she did it. But this time, it elicited a cheer from the recording room crowd, who began making bets about whether she was a natural blond as she wiggled her hips from side to side to get out of the wet, clingy shorts and panties she had on. As they hit the floor, she sat down on Brad's bed and the ceiling camera clearly showed her thick blond pubic hair to the adoring group of watchers in the recording room.

"Damn! I told you she was a natural blond." said one of the officers as he collected his prize money from the other four guys in the room.

"Well, I better get dried off. Brad won't wait forever for me to come back out." she said as she bent down and grabbed the towel from the floor.

"Shit, she's going to turn around so that her ass is facing the wall camera. Oh, there she goes! OH MY GOD, look at that ass and those sweet, puffy pussy lips." Brad said to the others in the room with him as he absently rubbed his rising cock through his pants.

As she stood up and began to dry her shoulders one of the officers said,

"Look at those tits bounce and sway. Oh, please don't stop drying off yet. I want to watch your tits shake some more. OH, OH, she's bending over to slip the shorts on. Damn, Brad, look at those tits hang down. I would so love to get my mouth on those nipples. Oh, too bad. She has the shorts up and is buttoning the shirt. Hopefully, she won't button it all the way."

"After I am done with her, you can suck those tits all you want." Brad said to the smiling frat officer.

"Nice choice of shirts Brad, it is damn near as see-through as her wet clothes were and it is really snug." one of the others chimed in as he patted Brad on the back.

"Yeah, it's a size small that I keep for emergencies like this and it is silk. It will cling to her tits real well, especially if she starts sweating at all. And, I will make sure she does." Brad said as he stepped back out into the hallway and went for another glass of wine for her.

He got back to his room just as she opened the door and stepped out into the hall. She smiled at him and he handed her the wine saying,

"You have goose-bumps. You must be cold, this will warm you up." he said to her as she took the wine and they both stepped back into his room.

"Oh, it's warm and spicy. It tastes really good. Thank you for getting this for me." Katie said to Brad after she took a nice sip of the class he had handed her.

"Sounds like someone is having fun." Katie said as the door to Brad's room closed behind them.

"This must be what it's like to have the room next to a Honeymoon Suite." Katie said as she heard the moans and groans of people having sex.

"Does it bother you?" Brad asked her.

"It doesn't bother me as much as I thought it might. Karen, from the coffee group, has told me about some of the parties here. So I knew that people would be having sex." she replied to him, blushing slightly.

"Do you want to go back downstairs? We can dance some more or just sit down and talk, whichever you want to do." Brad said, feigning concern for Katie's feelings.

"I think I would like to go back downstairs for a while." Katie said to him as she headed for the door.

As Katie and Brad walked by one room, there was a very hot threesome going on as two of the frat brothers were busy fucking a sweet young thing that Katie recognized from their coffee gatherings. She was straddling one, whose cock was buried deep in her pussy and the other guy was behind her with his prick burrowing into her ass.

"Oh my God, that's Karen! Now I know how she knew so much about the sex at these parties!" Katie said, unable to hide the shock in her voice as she stood there watching the first live sex of her life.

"I admit that Pat and I petted a lot and I performed oral sex on him more times than I can remember, but I never even considered anything like that was ever done!" she continued as Brad took her hand and led her down the hall.

"Why don't we just go back into my room? At this time of night, this stuff is going on all over the house. We know my room is safe, so let's just go there?" Brad said as he slowly guided her back towards his door.

She still had a somewhat shocked look on her face from the site of her friend, Karen, doing three frat boys at once. What really perplexed her was the look of joy and pleasure that was on Karen's sweet face.

"I really am so naïve about sex and what people do." she said to Brad as he closed the door behind them.

"Don't worry about it, you have plenty of time to learn about it." he replied to her.

The warm, spiced wine had done its job well. Katie was now sweating heavily. All the alcohol she had consumed was coursing through her veins and her head was spinning.

"I think I need to sit down, I am really dizzy." Katie told Brad as she stumbled towards his bed and grasped at his arm for support.

Brad just side-stepped a bit and let Katie fall onto his bed with her legs hanging off the edge. He slid her flip-flops off and lifted her legs onto the bed so that they were spread slightly. The white silk shirt was plastered to her sweaty breasts and was unbuttoned to the middle of her cleavage and her brown aureola were clearly visible through the translucent material of her shirt. He slid his hand up the leg of the shorts and gently touched the lips of her pussy, causing her to moan at which he quickly removed his hand.

"Katie, Katie, are you okay?" Brad asked while gently shaking her shoulder.

He got no response, so he did it again and it was apparent to him that she had passed out. Sitting down on the bed next to her he said,

"Let's see if we can't get a little more airflow going over your body." as he slowly unbuttoned the next two buttons on her shirt and slowly peeled it away from her sweaty breasts, exposing her boobs nearly to her nipples. He leaned down and kissed her as she slowly regained her senses.

"Oh, that's nice." she purred as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him in earnest. She thrust her tongue into his mouth and acted as if she wanted to swallow his tongue as it danced with hers.

"I really need to do something." Brad whispered to her as he slid his hand into her shirt and cupped her right breast. She didn't complain and made no effort to resist as Brad said,

"Maybe it's time to lessen your naivete." as he took her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and began to gently roll if back and forth.

12