Katie Goes to School Ch. 03

Story Info
Pt 3 of Katie's College adventure while fiance is deployed.
5k words
4.19
39.5k
13
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 09/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you are a natural born swallower!" Brad said to Katie as she let his deflated cock slip from her mouth and smiled up at him.

"That's what Pat always said to me, too." she said, continuing to smile at Brad.

"I love the taste and texture and everything about semen and I have always swallowed. The very first time Pat came in my mouth I swallowed his sperm and have never thought of spitting it out like some girls do. Why do all that work and not keep the prize?" She said as she crawled up the bed to where Brad lay and then snuggled into his chest.

Brad looked at her and slid his hand over her bare breasts and began to play with her nipples again.Katie moaned as her buds stood straight up under Brad's touch.

"Sit up." he said to her and as she did, he slipped the shirt completely off her shoulders.

"Let me help." Katie said as she slid her hands out of the sleeves leaving her naked from the waist up.

"Oh no, I have to pee." she said to Brad as she crawled over him, letting her nipples drag across his chest as she did.

"Where is the bathroom?" she asked.

"It is down the hall on the right, just past the third door, but be sure to knock, just in case someone is in there." He said as he stuck her shirt between the bed and the wall.

"But, you will have to go without your shirt." Brad teased at her.

"Okay, I'll just cross my arms over my boobies to hide them." she said.

"Is the hallway empty?" Brad asked her.

"Yes, I don't see anyone out right now." Katie replied after sneaking a peek into the hall.

"I'll bet you $50.00 that you won't walk down the hallway with your tits exposed." Brad said to her, holding up a brand new $50.00 bill he had taken out of his nightstand and it must have been the alcohol or her hormones, or a combination of both, but she looked at Brad as he lay on the bed and said;

"You're on!"

She looked into the hallway again and seeing it was still empty, she looked at Brad and said,

"Here goes!"

As she stepped into the corridor and tried to calmly walk down the hall the twenty-five or so feet to the bathroom with her breasts fully exposed she expected a door to open and someone step out and see her, but no one did. When she finished peeing, she wiped herself, pulled her still damp shorts up and again peeked into the hall to see that it was still deserted. Finding it so, she actually skipped back down to Brad's room feeling very naughty as her breasts bounced up and down on her chest, making her nipples nice and hard.

"You still in there?" Katie asked as she opened the door to Brad's room.

"You betcha I am." came hie reply.

"I walked all the way down and back with my breasts exposed to anyone who should stick their head into the hall." a beaming Katie said.

"Tits, your tits were visible to anyone who looked." Brad said in a firm, controlling voice.

"Say it Katie!" he said sternly.

"My tits." Katie said, blushing some, but liking the feeling of being controlled by Brad.

"My tits were visible to anyone who looked into the hall!" she said looking at the smile on his face.

"Now, give me my $50.00!" she giggled.

"Here you go, babe," was Brad's reply.

Katie took the money and stuck it in the pocket of the shorts she had been wearing when she got to the party and then lay back down on the bed with a huge smile on her face. Like so many other girls who had been in her situation, she was unaware that the hall had cameras in several locations for just such occasions, Katie had added to the tapes the frat boys had labeled "Tits in the hallway."

Katie got very quiet and thoughtful for a few minutes, which made Brad very nervous. He looked at her and said,

"What are you thinking about, babe?"

"I have changed my mind." Katie said as she stood up and slowly stepped away from the bed where Brad lay.

She looked him right in the eyes and smiled as she slipped her fingers into the waistband of the swim trunks she had on and as she did so, she started to peel them off.

Realizing what was happening, Brad said,

"Wait; come closer so I can watch every move of that lovely body of yours."

She moved to where Brad directed her, not realizing that there would be three cameras recording every move of her body as she slid out of the borrowed trunks. He lay back on the bed with a huge smile having skillfully moved her to where he needed her to be for the filming already in progress and said,

"Okay, baby, let me see what you've got."

Katie smiled at him and said, "Okay, here goes."

"Watch my hips move as I wiggle these off," she said as she tried to work the waistband over her hips.

"The waistband is too tight, will you help me?" Katie asked Brad.

"Come here." he said as he reached for the waistband and helped her work it over her hips as she shifted them from side to side.

"Let them go," she said.

Brad let go of shorts and they slid down her legs to the floor exposing her blond pubic hair which was already glistening with her own moisture just inches from his face. He let his hands glide gently over her ass as he said,

"I can smell your pussy." as he lay back on the bed.

She blushed, trying to look sultry as she said,

"What would you like from me?"

"What I would like," he said, "is for you to suck my cock again until I get hard and then let me fuck you!"

"Do you have a condom? I really am not on birth control of any kind." Katie said to him.

"Yes, I just happen to have a couple of them in my drawer here." Brad said as he opened the drawer and pulled one package off the dozen that he had.

He rolled onto his back and Katie moved down and took his semi-hard cock into her mouth and began licking and sucking on it. It didn't take her long and she had him hard and ready to fuck her.

"Here, put this on me." Brad said as he handed the condom package to Katie, who took the package between her teeth and tore it open. She made a funny face at the taste it left in her mouth and Brad laughed at her saying,

"You have never opened one of those before, or you wouldn't have put it in your mouth. It has spremacide on it to make it more effective at preventing pregnancy."

"Well, I wish you had said that before I put it in my mouth." she said playfully.

She looked at Brad and said, "How do I put this on you? I have never done it before."

Brad scooted to the wall side of the bed and then showed her how to place the end of it on his cock and then roll it down the shaft. She did exactly as he told her to and then lay down on the bed. He rolled on his side and began gently pinching and pulling her nipples as they kissed. He slid his hand down her slightly plump tummy and ran his fingers through her soft, curly pubic hair, causing her to moan. Finally, his fingers slid into her dripping wet slit and began gently rubbing her clit.

"Oh my God that feels good." Katie moaned through their kiss. She slid her tongue into his mouth and began to move it in time to his finger rubbing her clit.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh." she said into Brad's mouth as he moved her ever closer towards orgasm.

"Slide your finger into my vagina, please." Katie whispered to Brad.

"Your pussy, tell me to finger your pussy. " Brad said back to her as he began to take complete control of what was happening.

Blushing, Katie looked at him and said, "Please finger my pussy, Brad."

"Please finger-fuck me." he said to her.

Katie quietly whispered, "Please finger-fuck me, Brad."

"Louder, say it louder you horny little bitch."

Brad hissed at her as he realized he now had complete control of her as Katie said in a voice she knew could be heard in the room next door and the hallway,

"Please finger-fuck me, Brad. I want to feel your fingers sliding in and out of my pussy until I cum. Please, please, please do it to me."

As she said it, she thought she heard cheering, but concluded it must have been over a sports game someone was watching. At nearly the same instant, Brad thrust three fingers into her virgin vagina.

"Oh God, not so many, please. Oh, GOD, it hurts. Please stop, please stop. How can I let you fuck me if you tear my vagina up with your fingers?" Katie wailed.

"Pussy, bitch. I am tearing up your pussy with my fingers. Say it to me!" Brad told her.

"You're hurting my pussy with your fingers. You are tearing my pussy up. How can I let you fuck my pussy if you have torn it up with your fingers?" she wailed again.

As he yanked his hand out of her battered love tunnel she looked at him and said;

"Why are you being so mean to me?"

She was feeling betrayed emotionally as well as being physically hurt as she said;

"I am giving you my virginity. I love you and want you. I can't give you anything more special than this."

"I like to get rough because it helps me get in the right mood to fuck," he said back to her, and then thought a second, saying, "but I will try to be gentler."

Katie smiled at him and said, "Thank you, my Bradly."

He was raised up on his left elbow smiling directly at the wall camera, and then he looked down at her and gently slid his index finger into her vagina, rubbing it across the front wall and causing her to groan and whimper.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH, that feels so good," Katie moaned.

He leaned down and sucked first one nipple and then the other as he continued to rub and finger her g-spot until she exploded in orgasm, sending fluid gushing all over Brad's finger and hand.

"Damn, girl. If that happened while I was going down on you, I'd drown, ." Brad said to her as she lay on the bed gasping and trying to catch her breath.

"I don't like to have my pussy eaten." Katie said to a shocked Brad.

"What?" he asked incredulously.

"Pat used to eat my pussy and I finally told him I just don't like it." she told him.

"He did everything just right I am sure, but it makes me feel weird and I don't like it. So, he eventually stopped doing it."

"I have never met a woman who did not like to have her pussy eaten and her clit licked," Brad told her. "But, if you say you don't like it, I won't waste my time doing it."

With that, he slowly pushed Katie's legs apart and moved in between them. He positioned the condom clad head of his cock right against the opening of her vagina and looked down at her.

"Here we go, Katie. I am about to take your virginity." and with that he flexed his hips and popped the head of his dick into her vagina.

Her eyes closed and she bit her bottom lip as he continued to slide into her soaked pussy hole. Katie was whimpering and moaning as Brad continued to slide his cock into her. He was smiling at the camera as he started to piston his hips into the "v" of her hips and then out again.

He slammed into her once, just to watch her tits bounce on her chest and felt the end of his prick bounce off of her cervix, causing her to yelp in pain. He positioned his arms so he could flip her legs over his shoulders and continued to pump in and out of her.

"The problem with virgin pussy," he said to Katie, "is that it is a little lose. I don't get a lot of friction, so it means I have to fuck it longer before I cum."

Katie looked at him through half-open eyes and heard what he was saying, but did not understand. He quickened the pace and started slamming into her causing her to moan, yelp, and beg.

"Please, not so deep. It hurts, oh please be gentle. I promise I will do anything you want me to, if you will please be gentler. Brad, Brad, you are hurting my pussy. It hurts, it hurts so bad. Oh God, you are hurting me all the way up to my belly!" Katie was pleading when she said the last.

"Okay, I'll slow down," Brad said to her as he slowed his thrusts and looked over at the camera again.

"I need to suck your tits." Brad said lustily as he leaned his head down and inhaled her left nipple into his mouth and sucked on it greedily. He grabbed it with his teeth and stretched her breast up as far as he could without drawing blood.

"Oh shit, don't bite my nipple, please. Just suck on it. It feels so good to have them sucked on. It will help me cum." Katie said.

"Okay." he answered. Then he decided to make her tits bounce some more and to make her cum. He had never felt a woman squirt all over his dick and wanted to experience it. He said to her;

"Do you want me to make you cum? Do you want to drown my dick with your pussy juice?"

"Yes, oh please yes, make me cum, Brad." Katie begged him as she felt the head of his dick begin to rub her g-spot causing her to moan and whine.

"Shit, your eyes just rolled back into your head and I think you are about to..." he never got to finish his sentence as he felt the walls of her vagina clamp down on his prick and then felt the flood of her pussy juice bathe his cock and balls.

This triggered his own orgasm and as he slammed his hips into her he cried out;

"Oh crap." as he began to squirt his semen into the condom he was wearing.

He squirted seven or eight times as he violently shoved his dick into her one last time and then collapsed on top of her sweating, heaving body with his cock buried as deep in Katie's pussy as he could. He lay there a few minutes as the last spasmodic squirts of cum left his balls, and then rolled off of her with his forearm over his face. She rolled over onto her right side so that she was facing him and tried to snuggle up to him.

"Brad, that was really wonderful," she said to him.

"I know you had to be a little rough to get what you needed. It felt so good when you came, it was like I could feel you shooting your semen into my pussy, even though you were wearing a condom," she continued.

Now, though, she was sure she heard loud cheering and yelling. "He did it! God Damn, he did it!".

"Is there a football game on TV?" she asked Brad, who seemed to have no interest in cuddling with her.

Brad rolled onto his left side and looked her right in the eyes and said,

"No, there is no football game on TV. That is the cheering of the guys who have been watching us for the last two hours. The House Officers have been recording everything that has gone on in here since you changed into the clothes I loaned you after you got douched by the water boys on the deck. The water boys want to feel your naked tits, by the way. I told them it would be okay. It's their reward for getting you wet so I could get you up here."

"You mean there's a camera in here?" Katie asked as she sat up and looked around, the color draining from her face.

"Actually, there are three cameras in every bedroom in the house and several in the hallways," Brad told her.

"So, everything that we have done, everything I have done to you, me walking topless in the hallway, has been recorded?" she asked, as the reality of the situation began to set in.

"That's about it," he replied, "and I am looking forward to seeing you walk to the bathroom with your tits hanging out"

"Oh God, what a fool I've been. I thought you loved me. I was going to break up with Pat, hurt him terribly, and all you wanted to do was fuck me?" She said as tears started to roll down her cheeks.

"No, I wanted you to suck my cock, too. Which you did rather well, I will add. You were our "Bet-girl" this year. I bet the House my corvette that I could get you to suck my dick and fuck me. I did it, so I keep my vet and the house sends me to Lauderdale for a week." Brad told her very matter-of-factually.

"I am leaving, you son of a bitch, and don't ever try to talk to me or come near me again." Katie screamed at Brad as she was getting up to go.

Just then the door burst open and the two water boys ran in, wanting to claim their reward for their part in the events of the night. Katie tried to push their hands away from her as they reached for her tits, but Brad grabbed her wrists and said,

"No, no, no. Let the boys have their rewards for their performances tonight."

"Oh YEAH! Thanks Brad!" they both said as their hands began to pinch, lift, grab and maul Katie's tits.

"Let me go, you bastard!" Katie screamed, but to no avail.

"Can we suck them, Brad?" one of the guys asked.

"Yeah, go ahead, she won't mind. Will you Katie?" he said.

"I have never sucked a girls tits before, this is going to be great!" the geekier of the two said, staring at Katie's heaving breasts as he dropped to his knees and took her left nipple in his mouth.

The other water boy dropped to his knees and took her right nipple in his mouth and began to suck it like his life depended on how well he did it. Katie just moaned and dropped her head in shame and defeat. Brad wedged his knee between her legs from behind and spread them slightly as he told the two to "go ahead and feel her up if you want."

One of the pledges reached up and stuck two fingers into her pussy and pumped them in and out for several seconds, but Katie was so wet from Brad fucking her that there was no pain for her. As he pulled his fingers out of her overflowing pussy he stuck them in his mouth and made a face saying,

"Brad, she kind of tastes like guy cum. I mean like a guy's cum smells. Oh, you know what I mean. Brad, weren't you wearing a rubber when you fucked her?"

As he looked down at his limp dick, Brad said;

"Yeah, she made me wear a condom because she's not on birth control. Oh SHIT! My fucking rubber broke. No wonder she said she thought she could feel me shooting up into her twat. I WAS shooting up into her twat."

Brad looked at them and said, "Okay, clear out so I can let her go."

Brad laughed as they jumped up and sprinted out of his room as he tossed Katie onto the bed saying,

"You got just ten minutes to get dressed and get the fuck out of our house. If you are still here in eleven minutes, we are going to assume you want more and every guy in the house will use every hole you've got."

He walked out of the room, leaving a sobbing Katie lying on his cum soaked sheets. She lay there a couple of minutes and then sat up, found her own wet clothes and pulled them on. She found her keys and went out the back stairwell of the house to where her car was parked. She started the car and drove back to her dorm, but sat in the car crying.

"You are such a stupid idiot" Katie said to herself, then continued, "You thought the grass was greener, because Brad was here and Pat wasn't. If you tell Pat about this, he will never forgive you. He will dump you for the stupid slut you are. By Monday, every guy on campus is going to know what you've done tonight and will be trying to fuck you too. Why couldn't you just be happy with what you had?" she asked herself.

"Oh God, what am I going to do? What if I am pregnant? Brad's condom broke and he came inside of me and now I have to worry a week about whether I am pregnant of not. If I am pregnant, what do I do with the baby? I have to have it, but I don't know if I can put it up for adoption afterwards. How will I feel about it? Oh God, I am so screwed up." Katie said to herself.

Katie was still berating herself as she got out of the car and headed towards the dorm door. As she walked into the building, she saw a note with her name on it on the bulletin board. The note read:

"Katie, some woman called and said she was Pat's mom. She said it is extremely important that you call her as soon as you get in, no matter what time it is."

It was signed by the RA, Eve.

Katie walked to the pay phone, dropped in a dime and dialed the number for Pat's parents. It was nearly three in the morning, but Betty, Pat's mom, answered the phone on the second ring, as though she had been waiting for a call.

"Hello," she said, and to Katie, it sounded like she had been crying or was very upset about something.

"Betty, this is Katie. I am sorry to call so late, but I just got your message. What's up? You sound terrible." Katie said to her, trying to sound calm.

12