Katie, Her Mum and Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Katie learns the joys of sex with a man.
2.5k words
4.43
66.4k
88

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been dating Katie's mum for just over a year, Katie had just had her 21st birthday and we were in the living room when the subject of sex raised its head. (Now I just have to point out Katie is a lesbian and has been in a lesbian relationship for 6 years). So there we are talking about sex, her mother telling her how good it was to feel a cock inside her and having the inside of her sprayed with my cum. For my part I was keeping right out of this conversation and letting them get on with it. I didn't quite hear what Katie said but her mother's response was

"How can you know, you've never experienced it. A dildo is only a substitute for the real thing, it doesn't feel the same and can't replicate the feeling when a man cum's inside you."

As you can imagine that got my interest and I started to pay a little more attention to the conversation.

"Yeah but only a woman knows how to get another off." Katie replied.

"No, Mike gets me off every single time and most times more than once."

Nothing like a bit of a compliment to boost the ego and it was looking like I was in for a bit of fun later. Katie looked at her mum and then me.

"Is that so Mike?"

"What you don't believe your mum?"

"Not entirely."

"Oh well you'll never know will you." I said laughing.

"There's only one way you'll find out." Her mum said, "That's to try it for yourself."

"What! Did you just say I should try Mike out for myself?"

"Not necessarily Mike but sex with a man, yeah."

As for me, my cock was starting to react to the conversation and if it carried on I would be supporting a raging hard on that I wouldn't be able to hide if I moved, it was hard enough to conceal it sat down.

"Nope, if I'm going to try it, better to go with a tried and tested model, so if I'm going to try it my choice is Mike."

"Hang on a minute, don't I get a say in this?"

"Nope." They said in unison.

"Ok then when is this gonna happen?"

"I didn't say it was." Said Katie "I said if "

"How about right now." Said her mum. "He's already ready to do the job."

"What do you mean?"

"He's hard as a rock." She said giving my cock a quick squeeze.

"Is he?"

"Yeah, Rock Hard!"

"I haven't seen a real hard cock!"

"Want to see one now?"

"Now come on girls I'm sure I should have a say in all this."

"What you don't want the chance to be a 21 year olds first cock?"

"I didn't say that, it's just that she's your daughter and she's your mum!"

"And?" again in unison.

"And don't you think it's just a little bit wrong."

"What, I would have thought doing both the mother and daughter would have been a big turn on for a man." Maggie said.

"Ok think it's time you and I had a talk."

"It's ok, I'm going to my room." Katie said as she left us.

Maggie squeezed my cock, "You're up for this aren't you?"

"I won't lie, the thought, as you can tell it has me rock hard, but this is something new to me, I've heard about it happening but not with all parties agreeing to it."

"Is that so?" She asked

"It is but in answer to your question yeah I'm up for it if you and Katie are. As for now I'm gonna go home while you talk to Katie."

I kissed her goodbye and walked the short walk to my house.

I hadn't been home long when I got a text, Katie is on her way over to talk to you.

I had only just sent my reply when Katie walked through the door. "Think it's time I got the experience you and mum say I'm lacking."

"You sure about this Katie? Surely there is a guy you know who would be more than happy to give you the same experience?"

"I'm sure there are but they wouldn't keep their mouths shut, I'd like the experience and mum says you're good, so you better had be."

"So you want this experience then Katie?"

"Yeah I do."

"Ok then let's go up to my bedroom, it's time for you to experience a real cock."

When we reached my room I kissed her hard on the mouth, taking control of the situation, she kissed me back and I started to take off her clothes, soon enough she was sat on my bed in nothing but a pair of black silk knickers, her mum must have told her what knickers I liked her to wear. She went to take them off and I stopped her,

"Yeah mum said you'd want to be the one to take off my knickers."

She said laughing as she lay back on my bed, I kissed her neck and down to her breasts, she giggled then moaned as I took her nipple into my mouth and then bit down gently on it. I paid the same attention to her other nipple before kissing my way down her stomach to the lace covered elastic keeping her knickers in place, I could smell her arousal, I was having the desired effect on her, I got between her legs and blew gently over her knickers onto her pussy, I could see her knickers becoming damp, I lowered my lips to hers, kissing her pussy through the them, teasing her clit with the tip of my tongue, her moans were becoming more vocal,

"Please take them off and eat me."

"All in good time Katie." I said as her knickers became wetter through a mixture of her juices and my tongue. After teasing her for a little while, I stripped down to my shorts, my cock straining to get out of them I said to her "Would you like to take these off and get your first look at a rock hard cock?" She reached up and pulled down my shorts my cock sprang free from the confines of them inches from her face her hand coming up to take hold of it.

"Don't squeeze too hard it's not a dildo" I said.

She giggled and loosened her grip on my cock slowly moving her hand wanking me off, I let her enjoy playing with me for a little while before moving my hand down and slowly under the elastic the tip of my fingers playing with her clit and parting her moist lips feeling her heat and wetness, peeling her knickers down to her knees, she released my cock and I finished taking them off before moving myself between her legs my cock nudging at her pussy, coating it in her juices, rubbing against her clit, driving her wild just like I did with her mother, within minutes she orgasmed and I hadn't even entered her yet.

As she came down I slowly entered her, she was wet but also tighter than I thought she would be which was going to make this experience even better for both of us. I eased my way into her slowly taking my time till my balls touched her bum and then slowly pulled back till only the tip of my cock was in her before slowly entering her again. I kept up a steady pace almost withdrawing each time, all the while playing with her tits, kissing her neck and nibbling at her ears, she was moaning now. I slightly changed the angle my cock entered her at which elicited a deeper moan and quickened my pace.

"Oh god I'm cumming!" she cried.

To which I responded with shorter stabbing thrusts of my cock which drove her over the edge, I felt her cum and squirt her juices all over my cock and balls. I withdrew, kissed her hard on the mouth and told her to get on her hands and knees, "time for doggie style" I told her as I entered her once again. As I thrust into her I played alternately with her tits and clit teasing her as I pounded her pussy, occasionally changing the pace and angle of my thrusts, I moved my hands to her hips so I could watch my cock pounding her pussy, seeing her bum hole for the first time I got my thumb wet from her juices and started to lubricate her hole, dipping my thumb in to the knuckle moving it in and out of her all the time I kept up the pace of my cock in her pussy. I slapped her bum, a couple of quick spanks before getting my thumb completely covered in her juices and as I entered her again I slipped the whole of my thumb into her bum.

If the neighbours hadn't heard her scream out earlier they certainly would have heard that one. "Oh my fucking god!!" she screamed as her third orgasm of the day took hold of her, her pussy squeezed on my cock I was getting close to but I wanted to see her eyes when I filled her with my cum.

I eased out of her and let her lye on her back on the bed, I again positioned myself between her legs but this time I took hold of each leg and put her ankles on my shoulders. Now I was driving myself as deep as I could inside her all the time looking into her eyes, I could feel myself getting close the tingling in my balls was getting almost unbearable, I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "now get ready to feel me cum inside you" and with that I buried myself deep inside her and came.

Her eyes widened as squirt after squirt I filled her pussy with my cum. She tightened her pussy, squeezing as much cum out of me as possible, she trembled under me as her own orgasm took hold, I thrust a few more times, her pussy draining my cock of its last remaining cum before slowly easing out of her and watching a fair amount of my cum leak from her pussy.

Lying there after I asked her if she'd enjoyed her experience, "yes" she said, "mum said it doesn't take you long till you can go again."

"Yeah not long, you looking for a bit more experience then Katie?"

"Yeah I am."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Oh more of the same me thinks."

"Had your first experience of cock and now wants more." I said laughing.

"Yeah and more still."

"Ok then want to help get me hard again?"

"Sure, what would you like me to do?"

"I can think of a few things."

"Yeah so what would you like me to do?"

"Well then as I said there are a few things you could do, you could give me a blow job which I'm sure would get me hard again but what I would really like to do to you is let me spank you."

"You like to spank girls do you Mike?"

"Yeah especially younger girls like you."

"Is that so."

"Yeah just before I fuck them and unload my cum inside them."

"Sounds interesting, never been spanked before."

I picked up on the before, "so you like the idea of being spanked then Katie?"

"Yeah it's growing on me."

"Ok we'll let that grow but in the meantime you can use your mouth to get my cock to grow again before we add to your experiences of cock." I said laughing.

Katie took no time in taking my cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around its head and cupping my balls in her hand. For a girl who had never had a cock before she was getting the hang of handling one. As she was sucking me off I moved her so that her pussy was positioned over my mouth, I dipped the tip of my tongue into her pussy, trailing it to her clit and back again, then from her pussy to her bum hole, that elicited a deep moan from Katie the sensation of which wasn't lost on my cock so much so that it became a repeating pattern, clit, pussy, pussy bum hole.

Taking this one step further while my tongue concentrated on her clit, I stuck two fingers into her pussy getting them covered in her juices, I did this for a few minutes before taking them out and rubbing them over her bum hole, still every time I touched her bum hole the vibrations from her moan on my cock. I put them back in to her pussy getting them wet again only when I went back to her bum hole I slid the middle finger into her, the moan this time almost had me shoot my load but I had other ideas as to where that was going now that she'd excepted my finger in her bum hole I was hoping that my cock would soon be following. I fingered her bum while my tongue played with her clit all the while she was giving me one of the best blow jobs I had ever had. I slid my finger out of her bum and quickly into her pussy, coating two fingers in her juices I quickly slid them into her bum the moan from her this time got me to the brink of cumming and I knew if it continued I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

I moved keeping my fingers in her bum but my cock was now out of her mouth, quickly I moved again so my cock was at her pussy and it slid smoothly into her tight wet hole in one long stroke. Feeling my cock fill her pussy while my fingers were in her bum was too much for her and she came squirting juices over my cock and balls again, while she was in the throes of her orgasm I withdrew my fingers from her bum and quickly replaced them with my cock. She screamed with pleasure as I she felt my cock fill her bum, stretching her hole wide. I knew that I wouldn't last much longer so I reached under her and started playing with her clit as I pounded away at her bum, she was screaming out in pleasure now and I felt that familiar tingling in my balls as my cum got ready to explode, a second later and it did, filling her bum with hot white cum as she squirted yet again. Exhausted and drained we both collapsed on the bed.

"So Katie did I meet you expectations?"

"Yeah and then some." She replied with a smile on her face. "When are you going to spank me then?"

"Oh you like the idea of being spanked by your mum's boyfriend then?"

"Yeah knowing I'm gonna get fucked after it."

"Ok a spanking and fucking you will get but not today."