Katie Keeps Her Promise Completely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, stick that big cock into me and fuck me until I can't move. Empty your balls into my pussy and let it run out all over me."

Chris just smiled down at her and said,

"Okay, sweet ass. If you want cum running down your legs, you will get it!"

She smiled and put her head down on the bed between her elbows and waited. Patrick had listened to this exchange and was looking forward to watching the results. He and Chris made eye contact and Pat made a small motion with his hand. Chris' smile turned into an enormous grin as he reached down and gave Katelyn a slap on her ass that caused her to lurch forward a bit. It also camouflaged Chris sliding his hand over his cock and peeling the condom off that he had earlier put on, in compliance with the agreement between the three of them to not fuck Katie bareback, except for her sucking his cock.

Chris flexed his hips and his cock slipped into Katie again. She never even noticed that he had removed the condom, so caught up in her own pleasure was she. Chris took her by her plump hips and began to saw in and out of her. Her breath rapidly increased to that of a sprinter. She was flopping her head from side to side and groaning. She had completely forgotten that her husband was there watching as she pushed her hips back to meet each thrust.

Suddenly, she let out a loud groan and collapsed onto her stomach. Her pussy began to grab the cock in her and viciously milked it, trying to squeeze every drop of cum out of Chris. For his part, Chris lost control as Katelyn collapsed and began to pump squirt after squirt of his semen into her waiting love box. It burst out from around his dick and washed down the insides of her thighs. It ran down her pussy and matted into her curly, soft, pubic mound. It mingled with her juices and stained the sheets they lay on.

They both drifted off to sleep for a minute or two, completely unaware that there had been a knock on the door and Pat had gone to answer it. He peered around the slightly opened door and saw the two men from the lobby that had checked out Katelyn as they entered the lobby. They had been standing in the hall for some time, faking conversation as other people passed by, and had been waiting for the right opportunity to try and get invited inside. The noise of the nearly simultaneous orgasm of Katelyn and Chris had been their signal. Patrick looked at them and listened to their request. He said to wait a minute and then walked back to the bed and whispered in Katelyn's ear that there were two other men in the hall who wanted to come in and fuck her. Between the alcohol she had consumed, the nearly three hours of fucking she had already endured and the groggy state of sleep she was in, all she heard was "want to fuck you." She probably thought it was Patrick saying he wanted to fuck her again, and she just smiled at him and said "Okay." Pat thought she was the most wonderful woman in the world, as she was more than keeping her promise to let him see her getting fucked by another man.

He walked back over to the door and opened it to let the two new guests in. To his surprise, there were now four men in the hallway. He smiled over at his wife on the bed and let them in. It was going to be a long night for Katelyn, as all four immediately began to undress. Chris had rolled off the bed and gone to the bathroom. When he came out, he put his cell phone back in his pants pocket and shook hands with the four friends he had secretly arranged to meet with. He introduced them to Pat, just as Katelyn woke up from her little sex and alcohol induced nap and sat up on the edge of the bed. Pat looked at the four new-comers and smiled. He gestured towards his BBW wife and said,

"Have at her boys."

The four of them were on her in a heartbeat. Katelyn seemed unaware that the two sets of hands had turned to four. Two of them spread her legs and slipped their fingers into her soaking wet twat. She groaned again as she was forcefully turned sideways and one of the other men started kissing her very hard. The fourth man had reached around from behind her and was cupping her left breast and pinching her nipple. He rolled it back and forth between his thumb and index finger and pulled on it, stretching it out to twice its normal length. One of the two men, who had been fingering her pussy, moved to his knees in front of her and began to suck her right breast as hard as he could. Katelyn yelped and tried to pull away as he placed the rock hard bud between his teeth and bit down on it. She found, that she was pinned with nowhere to go.

The four men forcibly picked her up and made her kneel in front of them on the floor. They formed a circle around her and the one directly in front of her grabbed her by the hair and forced his cock into her mouth. Because of the booze, she was not really aware that this was not Chris or Pat and she began to greedily suck the cock in her mouth. It soon spilled its semen into her mouth and she swallowed it like she was being paid to. The next man took the place of the first and within five minutes, she had more cum running down her throat. The third and fourth man made her suck them until they were ready to cum and then pulled out of her mouth, spraying her face, hair and tits with their sperm juice.

By this time, Pat and Chris were both ready to go again and went over and lifted her up onto the bed. They lay Katelyn on her back and Pat straddled her chest and moved up to where his cock was resting in the valley of her tits. He pushed them together rather roughly and began to saw back and forth between them. It took him about 10 minutes, and he was washing her C-cup tits down with his cum. Adding it to that of the other two men who had used her for their pleasure, No sooner had Pat finished than Chris took his place. He fucked Katie's tit cleavage until it was nearly raw. He pinched her nipples, making her groan and squeal in pain and after nearly 25 minutes of abusing her tits, Chris moaned, grabbed Katie by the hair and tilted her face up and covered it in his cum.

The other men had all been hooting and offering words of encouragement as each used this plumper for a cum receptacle. It had now been five hours since her husband and Chris had stripped her clothes off and began making love to her. That had now turned into a gangbang that was getting ready to reach its climax. Pat had taken over 500 pictures and had to go to his backup batteries, which were on the counter in the bathroom. Just in time he came back into the room.

Chris had lain down on the bed and the other men had positioned Katelyn's pussy over his cock. They lowered her down on it and a moaning gurgle escaped from her throat. She leaned forward so her upper body was resting on her hands and her tits were inches from Chris' face. He grasped her by the hips and began to pump in and out of her, slowly at times, and roughly and fast others. She just groaned and moaned. She came once softly and then again a minute later with more force. One of the other men was now behind her as Chris pounded her twat with his 10 inches. The new guy was a short 5 or 6 and was not very thick. He got Chris to stop fucking Katie long enough to reach down and slip his fingers into her saturated pussy. He then smeared the juice on his cock and on Katie's brown anus, which was just an inch or two away from his cock. He leaned forward and the head of his dick came to rest directly on Katie's asshole. She realized what he was about to do and tried to pull away. She looked back over her shoulder and saw the man from the lobby, as she turned her head forward and started to open her mouth in protest, the other man from the lobby grasped her head and stuck his cock into her mouth.

The thin cock at her ass began to press against her and she whimpered and gagged as the cock in her mouth was forced deeper into its target. Her asshole could not resist the pressure against it and the dick there slid in with a "pop". Again she yelped and tried to wiggle away, only to find that she was held by three pairs of hands as every hole in her body was now being used. The cock in her ass was a bit uncomfortable at first, but she adjusted to it quickly. Soon, she felt another orgasm building as her stretched pussy was joined by a tingling in her ass as the cock there exploded. The cock in her mouth soon followed, as more protein rich semen was jetted down her throat. Chris was the last to cum as he drove his cock into her a final time and squirted, yet again. As the cock in her mouth went limp and fell out, so did the one in her ass. She hoped they would let her sleep now, but there was one round left.

Patrick and the last of the four newcomers flipped Katelyn over on her back and Patrick stuck his fingers in his exhausted wife's gaping, soaked pussy. He realized that she was fairly stretched out by Chris' big cock and he slipped first two, then four fingers into her. Soon, Pat had worked his entire fist into his wife and was fisting her as the others looked on in amazement. At first she protested and complained that it hurt, but then to her amazement, she had an earth shattering orgasm. She was so loud that they were afraid the rooms next door could hear.

The last of the four newcomers moved up onto her chest and stuck his cock in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and began to suck on it like a starving baby at a bottle. Patrick, who had turned the camera duties over to Chris pulled his hand out of his wife's well used pussy and replaced it with his dick. He wasn't sure if she could feel him, but he was so hot that he didn't care. He pumped her for 20 minutes and then emptied his balls into her again. The cock in Katie's mouth pumped its contents into her waiting throat and its owner pulled out and began to move towards the bathroom. Within a few minutes, each of the four newcomers had dressed, kissed Katelyn goodbye and left, but not before they each pinched her nipples just as hard as they could. They said they had all wanted to do it all night, but had been too busy with other things.

As the last of the four left, Patrick and Chris slumped back in their chairs and looked at each other and at Katelyn. She had completely amazed them both this night with her performances. She had proven to be a first-class fuck-bunny and Patrick could not remember ever being so happy. Katelyn lay on the bed, drenched in cum and sweat and absolutely exhausted. The room smelled like sex and the sheets were covered in body fluids. Chris said he should probably be going home and began to pick up his clothes. As he lifted his shirt from the floor, Katelyn's black lace boy short panties fell to the floor. They had been stuck to his shirt by static. He looked at Katelyn on the bed and at Pat sitting next to him in the chair. Pat smiled and said that he thought it would be a fitting way to end the evening.

Pat picked up the camera and set it on video as Chris walked towards the bed, Katelyn saw the expression on Chris' face as he looked first at the panties in his hand and then at Katelyn, who was lying on her side. The realization of what was about to happen hit her about the same time that Chris rolled her over onto her stomach. She protested that he was too big, but Chris had made up his mind hours earlier when he saw that round ass kneeling in front of him as Katie gave her first blowjob of the night to Pat. Chris was on the bed behind her in a flash and stuck his fingers into her pussy and scooped out a huge glob of cum. He smeared it on her ass and on the end of his now rock hard dick and placed it against her asshole. He leaned forward onto one hand and held his pole with the other. He pushed and the large purple head of his cock popped into Katelyn's tight ass.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH...AAAAAHHHHHHHH" she moaned from deep down in her belly.

"Wait, NO! Not yet. I'm not ready yet."

She whimpered the last through clenched teeth as the cock stretched her ass far beyond anything she had ever had there before.

"NO, don't move! It hurts. "

"I am not moving." said the Chris whose cock was now buried to the hilt in this redheaded bbw's rather plump, wide-spread ass.

She was starting to sweat. A glistening sheen of perspiration covered her entire body as she strained to take the full ten inches of cock that she had allowed to be placed in her ass. He began to saw in and out as she actually began to cry from the pain of her ass being reamed. Chris could not contain himself as he began to move faster and faster in Katelyn's, now burning asshole.

He was somehow strangely driven on by the fact that she was being hurt a bit by his huge cock driving into her tight ass. Pat found himself hard again as he took video of the ravaging of his wife's ass and he moved over and slid onto the bed so that his cock was now directly in front of his wife's mouth. She looked up at him and seemed to just give in as she reached up and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked greedily at it knowing she could suck it dry this time. Chris, whose eyes were half closed in bliss as his dick first drove into the plump ass under his hips and then yanked out, only to drive in again, vaguely heard Pat telling him to really let go and fuck Katelyn. Just as he said it, he exploded into his wife's mouth with such force that some of his cum came out her nose. He slid off the bed and leaned down and Katelyn heard him whisper something in Chris' ear. At that moment, Chris's cock was on the downward drive and Katelyn grunted, half in pain and half in building orgasm. She had adjusted to the big cock and was now starting to pump her hips back at the jack hammer driving into her.

After Pat whispered to Chris, the later just let out a huge moan of his own. He slid his hands under Katie as he yanked his cock all the way out of her, now gaping asshole. With a violence known only in passionate sex, he then drove his cock in as far as it would go. Katie screamed into a pillow that Pat had shoved under her head and rose slightly on her elbows to avoid suffocating again. This exposed her nipples to Chris' searching fingers and as he made contact with them he latched on like a pair of vice-grips, sending waves of pain coursing through the plumper's body.

Suddenly she heard herself telling Chris:

"Oh GOD! YES!!! Fuck my asshole! Drive your huge cock into me! Pinch my nipples harder! Make me scream. God, oh God! I am going to cum again. ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!."

"It Hurts, Oh please stop! It hurts! Oh God Chris, FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN! Oh Please, please, Twist my nipples hard! Fuck my fat ass! Oh, Yes! Use me like your whore!"

Chris did all that he was asked and as the first pulse of his orgasm squirted deep into Katelyn's plump, married ass, he twisted her nipples and pulled on them as hard as he could. He shot into her for nearly a full minute in the most intense orgasm of his life. She sobbed and seamed to convulse in orgasmic waves that washed over her aching body until they were both completely spent. Just to complete the thing he had just done, he yanked his cock out of her bruised and batter asshole without even letting her know he was going to move. She yelped again, but was too tired to move.

Pat but the camera down on the tripod he had setup and kept it focused on Katelyn. Chris took a shower, thanked Pat, walked over and kissed Katie and then slapped her ass as hard as he could and then left. Pat locked the door and put the deadbolt in place to keep housekeeping from walking in on them in the morning and then smiled at his wife. It was at that moment that she realized that her husband had another hard-on and was walking towards the bed. He crawled onto the bed and positioned himself behind her and slid his dick into her still gaping asshole. Chris, who had actually come back to listen at the door, could hear her protesting:

"No, not again, not tonight, not my ass...it's gonna hurt. Not tonight! Not my ass again, arrrrgh! OH SHIT! It HURTS!"

Pat just smiled and continued to drive into Katie's well used ass and then pull pout as far as he could. He was having the time of his life fucking his wife's plump ass and wasn't about to give it up.

As Chris walked down the hallway to the elevator, he thought how nice it was that next Saturday he was going over to Pats house to surprise Katelyn for her birthday. He could hear her squealing as the elevator doors closed and he knew that Pat was tearing it up. Life was good.

12