Katie Learns Comanche

Story Info
Rancher's daughter captured and enslaved.
10k words
4.3
103.9k
100
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbear64
tbear64
244 Followers

Sweat trickled down from Trevor's hat brim, stinging his eyes.

Looking a short distance across the sparse sand, the canteen with the ragged bullet hole through it enticed him from just 8 feet away. But he knew that any attempt to get over to it, much less safely back behind his sandstone shelter, just to check for a splash of hot brackish water in it, could easily cost him his life...and Katie's.. if she was still alive.

All was quiet. Even the three black turkey buzzards, drifting in lazy circles far up above him in the pale cornflower blue Arizona sky were as silent as death...and seemingly as patient.

The .45 caliber Colt Peacemaker weighed heavily in his hand, causing him to switch hands every so often to wipe the sweat from his palm and loosen up his stiff fingers.

Below him in the ravine, his long dead horse lay baking in the brassy sun, with bottle flies buzzing around its bloody nostrils.

Farther down the ravine, and around the corner beyond his vision, he knew that his beautiful young fiancé was in the hands of the Comanche's, the same heartless bastards who had bushwhacked them as he and Katie had been on a pleasure ride just hours ago.

He also knew with a sense of dread that it had to be Kato's band. The worst of the holdouts.. a ruthless leader of renegade killers, and owner of more than 20 blue coat scalps... And also Trevors bitter enemy.

*****

Sitting on the sand in the shade, Katie searched for a way out of her terrifying predicament.

"My father owns more land and cattle than any man in Arizona," Katie said to the dirty dark eyed Indians standing above her in a circle. "He will give you mucho horses and guns!"

She smiled to let them know that she was friendly. But the vile, smelly men hovering much too close merely stared at her out of black, uncaring eyes.

They were waiting on someone, probably their leader. But they were obviously very interested in her for themselves as well.

She had seen the same bold hard looks from the buffalo hunters, trappers and mule skinners, the ones who loitered outside the seedy saloons in the town of Caprock. She had felt their eyes on her, measuring her figure with their filthy minds ever since she had filled out into a woman a few years before.

Knowing that the derelicts in town dare not disrespect her, Katie had learned to return their leers and unspoken lust with her own little teases, sweet bits of "accidental" cleavage, bare leg as her skirt would catch a breeze, and a little extra swing of her hips. She had even sucked on a candy stick provocatively and patted her chest with a damp handkerchief when she knew they were gawking at her. She knew it drove them crazy, but that there was nothing that the shit bags could do about.

But this was different. These savages had nothing to fear, much less proper respect for a lady.

One of them knelt beside her, and as she tried to scoot away a violent kick to the ribs from another captor behind her served as a harsh reminder that she was to stay put.

The big one who had kneeled near her suddenly boldly reached out and put his hand on her breast, squeezing it through her expensive bodice and light blue gingham dress that she had worn for Trevor. It shocked her. Katie started to slap his hand away, but the look in his eyes stopped her. It was like looking into the eyes of a wolf... dangerous, calm, in control...and with a tendency towards cruelty. It made her remain still as he felt her breast. Clearly, he was going to fondle squeeze her plump firm breast if he damned well wanted to, whether she liked it or not.

Seeing this blonde's breast groped caused excited chatter among the others. From her position on the ground, she could partially see underneath their loin clothes to witness numerous uncircumcised penises, some that bulged with impressive girth and stiffness, the first manhood that she had ever seen.

Then on the other side of her, another smelly Comanche, her father's age, knelt and squeezed her other breast. Katie closed her eyes, and felt other warriors kneel beside her in the sand, and soon many hands were on her skin... on her flat belly that she was so proud of, her shapely legs, her slender arms, her pretty face, her breasts, and one all the way up her dress to the hem of her panties.

It was too much. Struggling to crawl away, Katie shrieked and fought but was pinned down and her beautiful clothes were torn off of her while she squirmed and protested with every curse word that she knew. Her arms were held fast, and two men began sucking her breasts while another tried to insert a dirty finger into her exposed vagina.

Exhausted to the brink of collapse and helpless, Katie surrendered to an unavoidable rape by these filthy Indians. She closed her eyes tight and tried to will herself to die. "Wait until they find out I'm a virgin," she thought in a faraway mind, "The only unmarried, 19 year old virgin within 50 miles. They'll be so happy." Then she began to sob.

Then as suddenly as it had started, the hands were off of her, her hymen and maidenhood intact.

Katie opened her eyes to see what was happening.

The horrible Comanche warriors had taken their hateful hands off of her and stood up, deferentially backing away, and all looked away from her to their approaching chief.

As soon as Chief Kato saw the woman on the ground, naked and pointlessly trying to cover her neatly trimmed pussy and full breasts, he knew exactly who it was. Katie McGregor, daughter of the richest, meanest bastard within 100 miles... rancher "Red" McGregor, a tough man who could field over 20 gunmen within a matter of hours if he knew that his precious little Katie was in trouble. He also knew that she was engaged to the man who had killed his kid brother... his bitter enemy Trevor Smith.

The tall, well-built Indian approached Katie, looking down at her, and said something in the Comanche tongue to the others. It sounded like a harsh order. Suddenly she was jerked to her feet and tied onto an unshod Indian pony, its spine hard and sharp, immediately digging into her young vagina. Then, with her hands tied in front of her, Katie struggled to maintain her balance as the pony was led away by another warrior on horseback.

After several hours and countless hard miles along rocky trails, Katie felt like she would lose consciousness from the exhaustion of remaining balanced without being cut in two by the fleabags spine, when the procession suddenly and mercifully stopped. Katie could hear the daily noises of a busy village, a Comancheria, but was afraid to open her eyes. A slap took care of that, as the tall well-built chief brought her abruptly to attention with a smack that left Katie with a stinging red cheek. He was pointing off to the side and grabbing her lovely face with his rough brown hands, turning her tired gaze to make her look at something off to the edge of the trail.

What Katie saw was a white woman in her early thirties who was laying on a buffalo robe just off the trail at the edge of the village, naked, pale, and staked down to the ground spread eagled. Her proud dark triangle bush was visible to all who might walk past, as were her plump breasts, which rose and fell with her breathing. She looked at Katie, and it was a look that appeared half-crazy and wild, begging for help.

Dismounting, one of the warriors approached the woman. Reaching under his loin cloth, he knelt over her and started rubbing his thick penis across the woman's lips, speaking softly while taunting her. The pinned captive tried to move her head to the side, and began frantically protesting with her mouth closed.

All of the warriors started laughing at her energetic but hopeless efforts.

Then the buck slapped the white woman hard on the face, until she became wide-eyed and still. Then he yelled at her angrily in Comanche and forced his impressive manhood into her now submissive mouth. With a bone handled knife at her throat, the warrior commanded "Sook!" The white captive began to oblige while tears left tracks on her dirty face, squeezing his cock with her mouth until she had dimples, and moving her head up and down as fast and hard as she could.

Katie wondered who she was and how long she had been there.

After a few minutes of being well sucked, the warrior pulled his thick meat out of the white woman's tired mouth and lowered himself down her body, dragging his stiff cock across her full tits, to eventually rub his thickly veined member against her neatly trimmed pussy mounds. The same mounds that only her husband had touched before, after earning that privilege after many long months of courtship. Now this filthy, uneducated savage was pushing his hard rubbery head against her pussy lips without even asking permission, or even knowing her name.

This captive woman, the proud wife of a local rancher, struggled to swivel her hips to avoid penetration, but couldn't prevent the inevitable, and soon the Indian cock pushed through her tender sex lips and into her helpless vagina. The woman screamed and struggled against her bindings, until the mean buck twisted her nipple with cruel strength. The white woman stopped struggling and started sobbing.

Now better able to direct his thrusts, within a few strokes the brown man's hot meat sank all the way in, probing deeper than her husband ever had, and widened her more than she had ever felt.

Being viscously fucked by a stranger, she clinched her bound fists, and turned her head away as the savages loins penetrated her over and over, stimulating her G spot and clitoris until an involuntary moan escaped her traitorous lips, and the watching crowd chuckled in glee.

"I hate you all!" screamed the woman silently in her head, as the buck pounded her helpless pussy harder and harder, grabbing her hair and forcing her to kiss him as he enjoyed the delightful tightness of her womanhood.

Soon, the dirty studs cock started to jerk and spasm against her pussy walls as he repeatedly orgasmed deep within her, filling her married womb with his hot seed as he groaned with deep carnal pleasure.

Katie looked on with horror, as the buck casually rose and squeezed the last drops of semen from his flaccid cock, letting it drip onto the woman's lips, before he wiped his dick in her hair to clean himself. Then he mounted his pony to the approving catcalls of his brethren, and smiled a happy smile.

The raped white woman stared at the sky, holding her fury in check so as to avoid more wrath, as the thick white sperm dribbled out of her pussy, down her ass crack and onto the brown buffalo hide.

Katie was mesmerized until a hand grabbed her chin, causing her to shriek. Turning Katie's face towards his, the chief spoke in perfect English, "Have you had a man inside of you yet?"

Coming out of her shock, blushing beet red, Katie became aware of her nakedness, and just meekly shook her head "No."

Smiling, not believing his luck, Kato let go of the beauties chin. He knew that soon he would be the first to have this stuck up "good girl," in his bed; he would be the first to fuck the gorgeous tease that was his enemy's beloved virgin fiancée.

Katie watched as another brave hopped off his pony and casually walked over to the pretty bound rancher's wife, kneeling down and sticking his foul brown penis into her mouth. He didn't have to say a word, the large breasted woman starting sucking immediately. The others sat their horses and watched, chewing on pemmican and enjoying the show. There was no hurry. They would each have a turn.

Kato led Katie's pony over to his tepee and helped her down, feeling up her full breasts as she slid of off the horse. He looked down at her neatly trimmed blonde vagina, then stared hard into her eyes as he cupped her tender love mound with his rough brown hand and ran his dirty finger along the outside of her fertile folds, making her stand obediently like a dog, looking off into the distance, helpless.

Pushed into his tepee, Katie let her eyes adjust to the shadowy interior, and then turned around and looked at her captor. With a pang of fear she saw the look of hunger in Kato's eyes, saw his huge hard cock pushing against his loin cloth, and knew that unless she wanted the other white woman's awful fate, fucked by any buck on a whim, then she would have to do whatever this hard chief told her to do. She would have to become his prize, no matter how revolting that may be.

Kato cupped her breast and sucked on her nipples, which immediately responded by getting hard. Katie was embarrassed at her nipple response, but she forced herself to smile at the chief. Kato noticed the erect nipples and the flushed face of the embarrassed white girl and he smiled an evil smile. Then he walked behind her, pushed her over into a deep bent-over-forward position and suddenly rubbed his thick cock on her virgin pussy lips. Katie gasped but stood still, obediently bent over. Her head was spinning. It was a shock to be manhandled, and a bigger shock to have his naked cock right up against her most private area, an area that only her future husband was supposed to touch.

Smirking at her stiff shock, Kato reached around, wetted his pinky in her mouth, and then slowly inserted it up to his second knuckle into her very tight raised ass. Katie almost wilted with disbelief. Her knees grew weak and a big sob escaped her lips as if she had been holding her breathe. Kato smiled and said in Comanche that he knew she didn't understand, "Not so precious now, are you?"

Katie now knew without a doubt that she would be violated before any rescue could arrive. She had longed for the wedding night when Trevor would satisfy the growing desire between her legs, but now Trevor, despite his years of waiting, would have to be second. Someone else would get there first.

She hadn't even let Trevor see her breasts, no matter how much he whined, or how romantic he had tried to make their time together. She had wanted him to worship her body on the magical honeymoon... and now in a sudden unbelievably cruel twist of fate, this filthy heathen would be the one to tap her honey first, to steal her precious virginity, to force himself on her and shove his manhood inside her body and turn her into a woman.

Obviously the dirty savage was very happy about this, as she could tell by the glint in his eyes when she told him that she was unspoiled. On learning of her intact innocence he had grinned as if he had found a great prize.

Katie had heard that the first time a girl is taken, that she often falls in love with this first lover, and she prayed that this time it wasn't true. She hated this man who had no respect for her or her rights, and to fall in love with him after rape would be more horrible than death. But she remembered the lady tied down on the buffalo robe, and she knew that she couldn't survive that without losing her sanity. If it came down to it, she would have no choice but to please this brute or risk paying a far more awful price.

With Katie still facing away and bent over in front of him, Kato reached down and rubbed Katie's clit from behind. To her embarrassed shame, she felt her virgin pussy tighten and moisten. Kato chuckled. Katie gritted her perfect teeth in anger. She had not meant to like that, and he was clearly mocking her for trying to be above her own bodies responses.

Kato continued to rub her little virgin pearl and Katie wanted him to stop. She wanted to stand up straight and talk her way out of this. But Kato slapped her hard on her exposed back when she tried to straighten, discouraging her disobedience and keeping her bent forward. As the red welt of his hand print on her back faded with the pain, Kato rubbed her ass and squeezed it. Then he rubbed her shapely back and neck, then bent over her and began squeezing her full tits as they hung like ripe fruit. He was enjoying this...prolonging it.. feeling up the beautiful proud princess like she was his new property.

Katie endured the outrageous groping and the feeling of Kato's rock hard shaft rubbing against the crease of her dignified little pussy. There was no other choice. But to her surprise, her womanhood didn't seem to mind it at all. To her dismay she was getting squishy down there and when he ran his fingers across them her nipples were as stiff as hard berries. Kato was tapping feelings buried deep in her ancestry, in her womanly body... the sexual excitement of being taken by an alpha. Katie was in two extreme places at once- the desire to run away and the desire to have this abuse keep going.

Then Kato stopped running his big hands over her naked body, and grabbing a fistful of blonde hair, raised Katie's head and made her stand up until she was leaning back into him. Staring into the darkness of the tepee, she could feel her naked ass against his hard member and her shapely back against his muscular chest. He smelled her perfumed hair several times like an animal and then she could feel his hot breathe on her neck and ear. "Have you had a man in your mouth?" he whispered. Katie whispered back in a trembling voice, "No sir." She wasn't sure why she said "sir,"' but this long haired man made her feel like a helpless little girl.

"I have made you feel good," he said, reaching down to put a finger on her wet slash and wiping it on her thigh. Katie went beet red and wanted to turn around and protest and explain away her wetness, but Kato hand his arms around her slender waist from behind and interrupted her. "Now it's your turn."

Knowing that he expected her obedience, and wanting to avoid more painful slaps or cruel teasing, Katie slowly turned around to face Kato. She looked up at him out of innocent wide blue eyes and licking her full lips waited to be told what to do. With a man like him she knew that she would never be in charge or even have a say.

Kato put his big brown hands on her delicate white shoulders and eased her down onto her knees. Katie had never tasted a man, and always thought that she would make Trevor beg for it first, but she knew that this man did not beg...he not only expected her abeyance, but her enthusiastic best effort...

Reaching up under his loin cloth, Katie felt a hot, rock hard cock, larger than she had expected, too big to wrapped her fingers around, and laced with thick veins.

Seeing this chief's impressive tool in her hand with her thin engagement ring touching his dark cock, it sent a shiver all the way from her nipples to her clit. She had seen the fear and excitement of the mares at daddy's ranch when the pawing snorting stud was let into the corral, and the same awkward anticipation seemed to course through her body as she felt the heat of his hard shaft in her hand.

Not knowing what else to do, she gently stroked this stranger's heavy schlong, her pink painted nails a delicate contrast to the strong dark manhood.

Then, cupping his balls gently with one hand, and looking up into Kato's eyes, Katie licked the length of the smelly shaft and then softly kissed his pee hole, leaving a trace of pink lipstick.

When the rough hand was placed on the back of her blond head and slowly forced it forward, Katie closed her blue eyes, opened her mouth wide and with a little wriggling managed to get Kato's thick purple head inside her pretty face. She tasted pre-cum for the first time.

Kato placed his second hand on her head, taking some of her blond hair into his fist, and gently fucked Katie's mouth, easing in deeper with each stroke.

After a few strokes Katie heard him say with good English, "Red, I'm fucking your little girl's mouth, and there's nothing that you can do about it."

Then, "Trevor, thank you for saving her cherry for me. I'm about to take your precious sweethearts only virginity, and I'll bet her little blonde pussy is nice and tight!"

tbear64
tbear64
244 Followers