Katie Learns Comanche

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbear64
tbear64
247 Followers

Katie kept on sucking and stroking Kato's manhood, doing her best to pleasure him, hoping to satisfy him in her mouth and avoid having him take her between her legs.

But Kato had a hunger for much more than Katie's pretty lips.

Soon Katie wasn't being fucked in the mouth anymore, and Kato raised her up by her hair, then shoved her over to his buffalo robe, forcing her down until she was lying on her back. She closed her legs and looked at the man standing above her, begging for mercy with her eyes. "I'm engaged," she said, as if it would make him stop. But that only made Kato's eyes glint with mirth. The chief gave her a hard stare, and said, "Spread your skinny white legs." Katie closed her tear-filled eyes and obeyed, slowly spreading her thighs until her virgin blond pussy was exposed to this vile man.

Kato knelt onto the robe and placed his thick hard cock on Katie's pussy mound, and said, "My name is Kato. Say it."

Katie shuddered with fear at the name. She knew this chief by reputation. She also knew that her fiancé was his bitter enemy.

"K..Kato," she answered.

"Good girl," he said, as he rubbed his thick member on her pretty maidenhood.

"Now say, 'Please fuck me Kato'."

Katie felt Katos hard cock radiating heat onto her sex, and felt a strange pleasure that she couldn't describe. Her sex seemed to want the hot meat to keep touching her, while her mind raced to find a way to escape.

"Say it!" Kato snarled. "Look me in the eyes and say, "Please fuck me Kato!"

Katie turned her sweet 19 year old face up to Katos, and with tears streaming out of the deep blue eyes that she'd inherited from her proper mother, she meekly whispered, "Please fuck me Kato.."

With her perfect legs spread wide, she felt Kato rub his hard cock lower until the big head of his meat was at her virgin entrance. Then she laid her head back in helpless defeat and felt him pushing his thick cock into her. At first it wouldn't go in. But Kato rubbed his head over Katie's virgin vulva again and again before returning to her fertile love entrance each time, and soon, to her surprise, she was moist, and then slick. Kato pushed harder between her inexperienced pussy lips, and finally the head slipped inside, as Katie gasped. Then he started moving in and out a little at a time, with Katie unknowingly gripping his muscular shoulders and gently moving her hips in time..

Katie snapped out of it and said, "Please...no.." But Kato ignored her tears and after a brief time, he was deeper into her tight little girl place, and a pain came to her when her hymen broke, then the stroking became deeper and more forceful, until eventually, with Kato pistoning his thick cock in and out of her, Katie felt feelings that she had never felt before. Strong feelings, deep wonderful pleasure, like heaven. Katie's beautiful full breasts heaved with her heavy breathing, rising and falling to Kato's pleasure, her nipples stood proudly erect, and soon a moan escaped the back of Katie's slender throat.

After 10 minutes of steady humping, the little white girls blonde pussy was spasmodically clinching and pulsing over Kato's stiff rod. Her soft moans increased as she bucked up against him, both of them glistened with mild sweat. Katie's head was back and her eyes were closed as she lost herself in a new kind of dreamy pleasure. Kato watched her beautiful face and slender neck as she went high and low in her orgasms. Her breasts bounced in rhythm to her rough deflowering.

Kato paused, smiling; his cock buried deep inside Katie, and asked, "Do you want me to keep going?"

Katie turned her head and bit her lip, her face burning crimson with embarrassment.

She didn't answer.

After a few more minutes of raping the Arizona Territories most beautiful white girl, and making her unwillingly orgasm again, the Comanche whose huge cock was slamming to the hilt in this proud princess responsive pussy stopped again, and asked, "Do you want me to keep fucking you?"

Breathing hard, her perfect breasts rising and falling, Katie looked pleadingly into Kato's eyes. She was desperate for him to continue. Her body had never felt anything like this before, and all she wanted was for this man to keep pounding her. Just this once.

"Say it, or I'll stop," Kato demanded softly. "Do you want me to keep shoving my dick between your little legs?"

Katie closed her eyes tight, caressed Kato's muscular chest, and nodded in shame.

"Then say it. Beg me. Say, 'Please fuck me Kato.'

Katie's mind raced. She thought of Trevor, the love of her life. Then suddenly Kato, as if knowing what she was thinking, pumped his cock deep into Katie three hard times, going all the way in until his balls slapped her ass, causing Katie to dig her pink painted nails into his dark back in pleasure, before he cruelly stopped again.

Katie whined a little complaint at the stoppage.

Kato could feel his eruption starting deep in his balls, but he wanted to hold back, he wanted Trevor's good girl to beg for his load, for Trevor's precious little angel to admit that she is Kato's little slut.

"Say it. Tell me how bad you want it."

Gasping, Katie opened her beautiful blue eyes, looked deep into Kato's bottomless black eyes, and squeezed her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper, as she helplessly whispered, "Kato...puh..please...don't make me..."

Kato looked down at her beautiful face and perfect tits, and grabbed a handful of her long blond hair, holding her head down as her shoved his cock home. Again and again Kato hammered away at Katie's virgin pussy as she loudly grunted, "Huh! Huh! Uh! Uh!" to the rhythm of his brutal pounding.

He stopped again, and again she whined a protest. Her heart was racing, her pussy was straining to squeeze his member, and her mind was begging for more, more, faster over the moon pleasure.

"Say it!"

Katie turned her blue eyes to Katos face and surrendered to what she really wanted. "Please fuck me Kato.."

Kato drove his shaft home again and again, holding Katie with an arm above her shoulder to keep her from being shoved forward, and Katie shrieked with wanton pleasure.

A minute later, Kato's huge cock began to throb against Katie's G-spot, as he shot a massive first gush of sperm into her unprotected virgin pussy, causing her to lose her breath in yet another intense and prolonged orgasm. Still pumping her hard, he began filling her body with hot cum with pulse after pulse of explosive sticky ejaculation.

Frantically shoving her pelvis up against Kato, instinctively trying to keep his pumping dick deep inside her, Katie let the entire village know about her first breeding as she screamed with pure unbridled ecstasy as she felt his massive dick spasmodically jerk inside her, putting one last massive load of baby batter into her defenseless womb, seeding her and giving her a strong Comanche child.

*****

Trevor walked away from the site of the ambush in the safety of darkness, hoping to make it back to the ranch by dawn. He didn't know what he would tell Red, but he somehow knew that Katie was fine and being treated like a respected lady and big rancher's daughter should be. The Comanche bastards would expect a ransom, as they had learned from the heartless Comanchero slave traders, but he was sure that they wouldn't abuse her in any way.

*****

Breathing hard, and laying on the robe, glistening with a thin layer of sweat from her eager participation in her own abuse, Katie rolled onto her side, placing her arm and head on Kato's chest, her blonde hair spilling over him. He had used her, made her a woman against her will, but she felt like holding him.

A seamstress who occasionally came to the ranch from Sante Fe to tailor her mother's dresses once told Katie that if you knew the secret passions of a hundred women, that they would all be unique. Many lonely female clients shared their deepest secrets with the travelling seamstress just to have a confidant, and the seamstress loved to talk. She had described women who like big cocks, women who liked modest cocks, some who beards rubbed on their pearls, some who wanted candles, women who loved their feet rubbed, and also women who needed to be taken with force in order to cum.

Katie felt more relaxed and satisfied than she ever had, and she knew why... Kato was a real man, not a talker. He took what he wanted with no apologies or even discussion. She had controlled Trevor, but to control Kato was laughable. Kato had used her at his convenience, without even considering it could be any other way.

Kato rubbed her back and ass, appreciating how fine it was. This little white girl now had a crush on him and would be fun to fuck for a long time. Then he saw the tepee flap open and his brother came in.

Looking down at the beautiful white girl snuggling up to his brother, Two Elks immediately felt an erection beginning. His 8 inch cock was filling with pleasure and his balls tightening. Leering at the young woman, he asked Kato, "Are you through with the captive for tonight?"

Katie looked up at the stranger who had entered, and saw a tall Indian, obviously with a thick cock under his loin cloth, beginning to stiffen. In horror, she looked at Kato's face, slowing shaking her head as if to say, "Please...no..."

Kato, remembering that he owed Two Elks a horse, turned to his brother and said, "I think Trevor Smith would like for you to teach his fiancée more about how to spread her legs, and her behind, and also swallow... Are your buddies at your tepee tonight?"

"Yes," replied Two Elks, "They are gambling with the bones, and would enjoy being sucked while they gamble."

Katie's mouth fell open in shock.

"I think she is eager!" laughed Kato. "She's yours, for the horse, a whore,"

Two Elks nodded agreement with taking his eyes off of the beauty.

Katie tried to cover her plump breasts and squirm away as Two Elks grabbed her arm and forced her to stand up, before forcefully leading her naked form out of the tepee.

Katie struggled and sobbed, desperate to run away, but Two Elks was far too strong and alternately marched and dragged her to his lodgepole and skins hovel.

Once at Two Elks tepee, Katie was shoved inside, completely naked, to the nods of approval and minor groping by three filthy warriors.

Scared, and trying to go to the back of the tepee, Katie wanted to get out of the reach of these frightening men. But she felt her hair pulled hard from behind, turning her around and pulling her down to her knees until her face was resting in Two Elk's lap. His thick penis was hot against her cheek, and then by strong hands forcing her head to the best angle somehow it was in her mouth, and not knowing what else to do, and afraid to resist, Katie began to obediently suck. She felt hands on her breasts, breasts that not even Trevor had ever seen, as the men felt her up without permission or respect.

Soon, another warrior's rough hand forced Katie into a position that allowed her to keep sucking Two Elks while her new assailant placed his hard cock against her ass. Then he spit on her little brown button to lubricate her for easier penetration.

Suddenly realizing that the new dick wasn't going into her pussy, Katie resisted, trying to rise. But before she could get turned around, a braided leather horse whip struck her naked ass, bringing a keening scream and raising a red welt. Katie was stunned. She had used a whip on her horse, and seen her daddy whip the negros, but not a rich white girl!

Outrage took hold and Katie swung a girly little fist at her assailant.

Laughing at her spirit, the braves decided to have a little fun and teach her a lesson. So they bent her over a pile of buffalo robes and took turns whipping her naked ass and legs until her screaming, crying and frantic begging finally convinced them to stop. Katie was broken to the whip after three hard strokes, but three more for good measure had made certain of it.

Two elks sat back down, took out his big cock, and motioned her over. Katie stood numb, then seeing the whip raised again in threat, she frantically crawled over to Two Elks. She immediately went back to sucking off Two Elk's heavy member and when an order in Comanche came from behind her, she obediently raised her perfect little white rump, presenting her virgin butt for its first fucking.

This caused more laughter, and Katie blushed in shame, with her mouth filled with cock while Two Elks played with the blonde hair that she had long brushed exactly 100 strokes every night.

Then the gross spit came again to her brown button, and then sweet innocent Katie, who turned away every heartsick cowboy until Trevor, and who never even allowed them a kiss, felt a Comanche cock slowly push into her tight virgin butt.

Katie knew that her mouth and ass and pussy would all be sore tonight, and that all of these men's salty sperm would be inside her body.

She felt Two Elks stiffen and grab her hair tightly as his slimy hot seed shot into her mouth. He shoved her head down until his cock was spurting right against the back of her throat. His load was tremendous, squirting his sticky jism repeatedly down her pretty throat, as if feeding her. She tried to swallow it in order to breathe, but some dribbled out between his brown cock and the corner of her mouth, down her perfect little chin.

Then Two Elks got up and another man sat down, crossed his legs and scooted over under Katie's head, grabbing her hair and pushing her mouth to where it would do the most good, on his smelly hard dick. She never even saw his face, and he didn't care what her name was. Katie sucked him and stroked him, as good as she could, while she was pounded from behind and her beautiful white breasts slapped against the new guys crossed legs, and the balls of a hard rapist slapped her tiny vagina as her back door was violated. She heard the one with his dick shoved in her mouth speak appreciatively about her skills sucking cock, as the backdoor warrior finally groaned, grabbed her hips, shoved his dick into her butt to the hilt, and repeatedly shot his hot load deep into her ass.

Soon, the man playing with her hair sent his own salty nut butter down her rich girl throat, and then criticized her for being messy as he wiped his softening penis on her face to get her spit off of it.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of pleasuring her captors, putting out for each of the bucks several times, Katie thought that her nightmarish sex slave night was over. They went back to gambling and she curled up on a buffalo robe and passed out.

But then a drunken white trapper came in and bellowed his desire to fuck the little white whore. Within minutes a small amount of beads were exchanged, and Katie was officially pimped out...the loveliest white girl in a hundred miles, daddy's little girl, a proud young woman with a great future had become an unwilling whore for a nickels worth of colored beads. That was all that the drunken bastard had to pay for the priceless tight pussy that she had so neatly trimmed and perfumed just this morning.

She found herself holding onto the drunk trappers neck while he impaled her sore snatch with his dirty cock and walked around the village carrying her on him, laughing about cheap white pussy.

When he finally got close to shooting his stuff, he pulled her off of his dick, pushed her head down until she was on her knees in the dirt, and then told her to open her mouth like a baby bird, because it was feeding time.

Katie had never felt more humiliated in her life, as a dozen villagers watched this foul man spray his sticky spunk all over her pretty little upturned face. She knew from the cruel shouts that the native girls and women despised her as an unclean little slut from an inferior race.

When the drunken trapper made her say thank you and wandered off, she crawled a dozen feet back to the party teepee to reclaim her sleeping spot on the buffalo robe, only to be kicked when she approached its soft warmth.

One of the Comanche warriors who had earlier used her and abused her took some leather strips, tied her hands and feet, and unceremoniously carried her away into the darkness until she could hear and smell horses. After he crudely dropped her like a sack of potatoes onto the grass hay in their makeshift horse corral, Katie heard him tell the night herder to keep an eye on her.

Katie was more exhausted than she ever thought she could be, and even though she was lying in horse shit, with six different bastards spore in her hair, on her face, in her mouth, stuck to her legs, and inside her fragile body, and even though she was treated like an animal, the chance to sleep and not be violated any more was a huge relief. Exhaustion overtook her.

Katie fell asleep with the taste of Indian cum in her mouth, the smell of horse piss on the hay, and a prayer that her father or Trevor would come to trade for her tomorrow... before the bucks traded her to another tribe, or staked her out for any passerby to casually use as a pretty little community sperm bucket.

In the night, the old night herder woke Katie up to service him, knowing that he had too little status in the tribe to get a daylight turn at this beauty. He made her blow him for a long time until his old penis was stiff enough to go into her sore little ass, which to his delight had tightened back up nicely. Then, after he had left her a white slimy gift up her ass, he made her lick his shriveled meat and when she gagged at her own butt taste, he became angry and made her eat a small bite of horse turd as punishment. Her fury at the extreme degradation was palpable, but being tied up, and seeing the handmade quirt in his hand, she chewed in silence until she wretched, to the old bastards amusement.

When the old watcher was spelled by the next watchman, he spoke in Comanche to his young replacement, a retarded looking Indian in his mid-twenties, who had a buck-toothed grin, a humped-shoulder, and a bad limp. The old rapist spoke his gibberish and gestured to the white girl, chuckling. Katie saw him hand the quirt off to the deformed boy and walk away to his tepee.

The new watcher seemed uncertain, having been the lowest of the tribes social standing for many years, and at first didn't even look at her, as if afraid to get in trouble.

Then his courage built up and Katie's heart sank as he began walking toward her. There was no way that she would submit to this crippled half-wit, no matter how much degradation she had already been put through.

The halfwit limped up and stood over Katie, patiently looking down at her, as if expectant. Then he lifted his loin cloth to reveal a thick multi-colored penis, which was mottled like a horses dick. Pointing to it he spoke some halting jibberish with a thick lisp, and grabbed Katie's hair to lift her up into her knees. Appalled, the beauty of Tombstone County pulled against his grip, stared hard at him and sternly said, "No!"

The dumb beast was startled, and then angry. Looking around, he turned back to Katie and raised the quirt to strike her. Katie curled up into a ball and waited for the pain. He struck her three vicious blows on the back, making her weep and weaken, losing all hope. Then he spoke more lispy gibberish in an angry tone and pointed to his penis. He grabbed her bindings, raising her bound wrists up to his loin cloth and shaking the leather quirt in Katie's face, repeated his hair lip demand.

Katie didn't want the whip anymore. It hurt, fiercely. Plus, she just didn't have the energy to go against his determined lust. So Katie sighed and tears ran down her face as she struggled to her knees. She almost fainted from the smell of his groin as she took his warm mottled thickness into her proud little mouth, twirling her tongue inside the flaps to kiss the head of his dirty uncircumcised dong, pleasuring this subnormal oaf like a practiced whore.

tbear64
tbear64
247 Followers