Katie Learns Comanche

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbear64
tbear64
247 Followers

The sucking made the retard dance in place and make little gleeful sounds. Clearly it was his first blowjob. He experimented by pushing his sausage down her throat, then pulling out of her mouth and slapping her face with it, even rubbing it in her hair and laughing his hysterical little laugh. He pulled it out of her mouth again which made a slurping sound, and started slapping her titties with his schlong.

He loved holding her hair roughly and making her kiss his bulbous head, sliding it just in and then out of her lips. Giggling his demented giggle, the oaf shoved her head hard from side to side, slapping his meat against her cheeks, then made her lick his filthy balls, and then lick his disgusting anus, which brought fresh hot tears to Katie's face. How could anyone debase her like this?

Then after many minutes of fucking Katie's beautiful tear-stained face, suddenly he stopped dancing and giggling, as if something just occurred to him. He grabbed Katie's hair and stood her up, making his big stiff mottled shlong slip out from between her lips, and it was so hard that it bounced up and down like a spring. Pulling her blonde hair, the creature nearly wrenched her delicate neck duck walking her to a corner of the makeshift corral. There, he pushed her bound hands down, shoved her head towards her stomach, and bent her over at the waist until Katie's bound hands were touching the ground and her back was pushed hard up against a corner of the corral, with her ass raised high. Then she watched from below as he inserted his big hard mottled cock into her defenseless little vagina and pushed it in hard.

Katie's pussy had tightened up during the night, because the old man had preferred her ass, and she gritted her teeth at the pain as this apish boor pushed his engorged organ into her little girl until he was all the way in. To her horror, his long cock touched pleasure nerves that no other cock had, and it shamed her to know that she had just quickly became lubricated to help a simpleton hump her in a filthy makeshift corral.

At first it hurt her sore little pussy, but soon the pain faded away and was replaced by a much more enjoyable sensation. Within a dozen awkward strokes of his rock hard schlong plunging into her tight snatch, he heard her start breathing heavier and Katie unconsciously started pushing her rear back against him, staying in rhythm.

Then she moaned through her first orgasm. This excited him greatly. His pace quickened, his grip on her waste tightened, and his thrusts became harder until he started rutting at her like an animal in heat and making muted horse noises. He was fucking her roughly, studding her like he had seen the horses do, and as he frantically pumped away at her, some thick drool fell from his mouth onto Katie's bare back. This disgusting man was trying to father her first child.

Katie hated her body's response. She tried to be detached and suffer through it, but then it felt too good to ignore. Her mind was numb from too much shock over the past few hours of her short life. She felt waves of pleasure inside her pussy, humped her ass back against the horny mongoloid, getting more and more sensation from his hairy fuck stick, until with a fever pitch she was moaning and groaning with abandon, begging him for more, "Yes please, yes please, fuuucck meeee!" she cried, until she felt her body explode with pleasure as her snatch squeezed his ugly cock , tightening around his meat like a lover until she released a torrent of her own juices. Each time the feeling would build up again to another crescendo and Katie would beg for more as the freak slammed his mottled rod home and pinned her against the rough fence, giving her wave after wave of rough pleasure.

Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime of hard humping, during which Katie orgasmed loudly several times to her everlasting shame, the brute gripped Katie's hips hard, shoved his hot meat all the way inside her sex, and groaned like a rutting horse as his nut sacks slapped her ass and his cock jerked again and again, as load after steaming load gushed forward filling up Katie's tight little pussy.

After his croaking breath returned to normal, his mottled horse dick slipped out of Katie's stretched vagina with a sloppy plop, allowed Katie to straighten up, and she soon felt his fertile seed running down her legs. That's when the shame returned.

She hated this monster for taking her without her will, but her pussy betrayed her when he gave it what she needed. She had eventually wanted, no... needed.. his nasty mottled cock inside her. She had needed to slobber on his meat so that he would get excited and bend her over, drooling on her naked back, because that's when he gave her the good humping.

Katie remembered the stories of women who loved to be forced, and knew that she was one. It was shocking how at first that ugly thing could make her sick to the stomach as it intruded into her proud crease, but then within minutes it would have her begging for more, dying to feel it pulse and throb and gush inside her.

Three more times before full daylight, the imbecile threatened Katie with the whip, even once slapping her vagina with it for emphasis, and duck- walked her tortured body back around the makeshift horse shed to repeat the slurping and rutting routine.

His stamina and lust seemed endless, and as he repeatedly forced himself on her, sending her to hell then heaven, giving her helpless pussy numerous pulsing, throbbing, jerking rivers of thick hot sperm. She thought he was going to fuck her to death.

Katie knew that this ugly, awkward dunce had a long schlong that was reaching deeper, and shooting seed farther into her unprotected body than any of the others. She prayed that his strange mottled cock would not plant the final seed that would swim to her vulnerable and helpless womb. His subnormal sperm would be heartless, penetrating and fertilizing her perfect egg without regard for her wishes or feelings, impregnating daddy's smart ass little girl without a seconds hesitation.

Word spread quickly when the news of Katie's capture was delivered to her father. A search and rescue party was immediately assembled and put into action, and within 2 hours, 31 armed men raced out of town into the direction of the ambush.

But not all of the townspeople gave a rat's ass about the stuck up little rich girl. Most of the townspeople gossiped about what was happening to her, some of the discussions quite heated, especially when it came to whether or not she was being violated by the savages.

Burt Smalley, a loud mouth buffalo hunter, especially when in his cups, allowed as how his vast knowledge of the red man out-weighed every other opinion, and he virtually guaranteed that "Kato is right now filling that little twat with steaming hot man-gravy!"

Others agreed. "Why, that little tart has been begging for something like this for years!" another voice said.

Yet another volunteered, "I wouldn't have minded having a little taste of that myself, before the bucks ruint it!"

Laughter and drinks flowed.

"Hell, I've seen her own daddy get a nice bulge in his pants watching her run, what with the bouncing titties almost getting loose from her shirt!"

Laughter.

" I seen her pretty pink underpants hanging on the line out back of their house, and I bet she slid those off and handed 'em over to Kato just pretty as you please!"

Laughter.

"Darn right she did! And knowin' how Kato hates her daddy an' boyfriend, she can prolly suck the blue of a pistol by now!"

Laughter.

"She's probably getting poked in the arse and snatch by Trevor's enemy as we speak, and that patient lovesick ol' Trevor ain't never even got a whiff or a feel of that tight little poontang!"

Guffaw.

Meanwhile Trevor and Red, with their frantic posse, almost killed their mounts getting to Kato's last reported encampment.

*****

Katie woke up to freezing cold water being poured on her.

Kato's oldest wife was standing over her, kicking her hard in the ribs, yelling something vile in Comanche.

Katie scrambled up to her feet and saw that she was still naked and in the corral, but that her feet and hands were no longer bound.

The old witch smacked her hard across the back with a switch, and that got Katie's attention. She started to move where the evil old woman pointed, only to find that her slash was so sore that she had to walk bowlegged.

This brought laughter from the surrounding women, and Kato called out from in front of his tepee, "I see that 'Dumb Horse' has been breeding you during the night! No woman has ever lowered herself to him, but you did!" Laughter came from all directions.

Katie blushed an angry red and tried to hurry to the tepee, as cruel catcalls mimicking a rutting stallion filled her ears.

When she got to the tepee, she looked into Kato's eyes, only to see him look at her with disgust and holding his nose. "Go with my wives and get cleaned up, you stink!"

Embarrassed, Katie endured the derision and hate of Kato's other wives, but managed to use their crude soap and survived being roughly held under the freezing river water.

When she was led back to the tepee, Kato informed her, "Your father and Trevor are coming here, so put something on. We might trade you back to them if they beg."

Katie's heart leapt. She allowed the angry wives to put a smelly old buckskin dress on her, even though the jealous bitches were far too rough.

Then Katie heard a commotion in the camp and tried to go outside the tepee to greet her rescuers.

But Kato met her at the entrance, and instructed the wives to hold Katie down and prevent her from making any noise at all.

Immediately she was grabbed from behind and held down, then the old witch spoke gibberish to the youngest wife, and a handkerchief was placed over Katie's mouth. Struggling, Katie managed to spit out the handkerchief and scream, while biting someone's hand as it was roughly clamped over her mouth.

So a new plan was hatched by the evil women. The one that had been bitten hard by Katie pulled a bloody rag from her crotch and despite fighting like a demon, Katie felt her hair pulled back hard until her mouth was open, and the filthy menstruation rag was shoved into her mouth and the kerchief held it in place. Katie gagged violently and her mind exploded with revulsion. Outraged, she thrashed around but was quickly overpowered by the mean squaws. Soon she was tied hand and foot, with the fatter wife sitting on her belly threatening to slash her throat with a sharp rock used for scraping hides. The issue settled, the women all giggled quietly and talked about the pretty white girls humiliating degradation.

Soon the sound of many horses hoofs came into camp and Katie could hear her father's booming voice, "Where the hell is my daughter, you damned curr!?"

Kato's voice came next, calm and deliberate. "It's good to see you Red, and you too Trevor."

"Don't bullshit me you mangy bastard, hand over my daughter, or I'll burn this collection of shit shacks down around your ears!"

Kato calmly replied, "I have twice as many men as you have, and if there is any killing it will be you... and your daughter... that die."

Trevor couldn't contain himself any longer, and Katie heard him say in a shrill voice, "Where the hell is Katie, you evil bastard!!?"

Kato looked at Trevor and smiled a wicked smile, "Did you let your fiancé get captured, tough man? Well your precious little virgin, who never let you have anything, moaned like a cheap whore while I emptied my nuts into her last night. But she cried too much, like all of the white slaves do, so I gave her to my Chiricahua Apache friends in trade for an old horse."

Red exploded in anger, "If you have hurt my little girl, I will skin you like a rattlesnake and boil you alive!"

Laughing, Kato said, "Red, you now have nothing, you are a little man with a lot of land, but remember this- what you cherish the most was underneath me just last night, eagerly receiving my seed, even begging for more, and she now carries my child, a Comanche child."

Katie blushed at the nerve of Kato's taunting, while also being mortified at the truth of it. She had begged for more, and somehow felt certain that Kato had made her with child in just her first fucking. It was a hard but memorable de-flowering.

Speechless, Red and Trevor shook with fury. If this was true, then Katie was ruined. No white man would ever want her, not a bucks leftovers.

Enjoying their pain, Kato continued, "Right now she is probably grunting and moaning like a cow elk in heat while a Chiricahua brave spreads her legs and plants his seed in her."

"Come on!" roared Red as he stupidly fell for the ruse and wheeled his horse to race after phantom Chiricahua. "We have to catch them before they take her to their beds!"

Katie struggled to scream and thrashed around, but the fat wife sat on her and another held her hand over Katie's mouth, silencing her, as the hoof beats receded.

Heart broken and defeated, Katie wept the anguished tears of the damned, like a mother who has lost a child. Now she would never be found until she was too tarnished to go home, and certainly she would be with child soon, if she wasn't already.

Why hadn't daddy or Trevor done something!!?

Kato entered the tepee and said, "Now that you are cleaned up, I am going to let you go to my friend's tepee tonight to pleasure him and his two oldest sons. They are eager to see your blonde pussy."

Shocked and feeling lost, Katie begged Kato with her eyes. Then she went to her knees and begged out loud, "Please Kato...I'm sore down there...I'll do anything...please..."

Thinking about it, Kato barked at her, "Are you my slut?"

Meekly, Katie dropped her chin to her chest, and felt her soul drifting away. Yesterday she had been a proud young woman who called her own shots and made demands of others, sometimes cruel demands. But now she was just an abused Indian slut, servicing whichever strange buck she was ordered to service.

She whispered, "Yes.."

"Say it!"

With a rough brown hand lifting her defeated chin, Katie raised her tear filled blue eyes to Kato's and whispered, " I love you Kato, and I want to be you're little slut."

"Do you want to go back to Trevor, or do you want to enjoy my hard cock pumping inside your little girl?"

Katie wanted to survive, and knew that becoming a legitimate wife of Kato would spare her further abuse by the men of the tribe. "I love your large manhood between my legs Kato, only yours. Please give me a child."

"Good! Then rest tonight, but be ready to do as I say tomorrow, without whining!"

Katie crawled over and started licking Kato's moccasin, showing acceptance of her new low position in life, bowing in worship to her new owner. "Yes Kato, yes Kato, thank you Kato."

Kato's thick member began to stir at the beautiful young blonde's complete submission. He smiled. Another proud white girl had been broken in, giving herself over to him to be used for his every whim. He thought to himself, "By the time the white men find her, her belly will be visibly full with my child and she will then be permanently my slave, because she will have no place else that she will be accepted."

Kato lifted the dirty buskins off of Katie to see her perfect full breasts and small waist.

On her knees below him, Katie smiled up at Kato with pride, knowing how good her perfect firm titties looked, and she shamelessly swayed slightly to get them jiggling seductively for her man.

Seeing his loin cloth being pushed against by a hard on, Katie smiled into Kato's black eyes and brushed her blond hair off of her pretty face, inching forward on her bare knees until she could put her head under the flap of his loin cloth.

Feeling Katie's warm soft mouth slowly lick and tease his cock head, then slide over his rock hard cock, Kato closed his eyes in pleasure. Katie would get a lot of practice at this, and would not disappoint him or his friends.

*****

tbear64
tbear64
247 Followers