Katie Loves Her Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was squirming and writhing, groaning and wheezing. My daughter's head buried between my legs was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. I needed to cum; I needed her to return to my clittie. I took her head in my hands, trying to move her a few inches north. She understood. She looked up and broadly grinned, took my clit in her mouth, and, trapping it between her lips, relentlessly licked it, mostly up-and-down, sometimes side-to-side, sometimes in circles, but all so fucking perfect. She slipped her hands under me and kneaded my ass cheeks while a pinkie coated with my pussy juice tickled the opening of my anus.

The power to think was gone. My entire being centered on my clitoris. My thighs shook as if independent of my control and I started chanting, "Oooohmygodohmygodohmygod," until I jerked my hips and exploded onto her face. I howled as a dazzling display of lights filled by head and waves of bliss bounded through my body. My hands and legs flailed. Katie kept going, licking and sucking me until I took her head into my shaky hands, trying to pull her away. I didn't have the strength to do so, but she understood. She looked at me. My juice covered the lower half of her face.

"No more?" she said, her tone reflecting a hint of triumph.

I nodded yes.

She snuggled up next to me and lay her head on my shoulder and an arm across my chest. "You like?"

It took awhile, but when the cob-webs cluttering my faculties finally cleared, I said, "I like."

* * * *

I woke up when I felt the bed bounce.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"About fifteen minutes. Want some ice cream? Your favorite, vanilla with chocolate sauce."

It took me a minute to focus my misty, orgasm-riddled mind, and make out the yellow bowl in her hand. She held out a spoonful. I ate it.

"How ya feelin' Mom?'

While the tone of my voice was still lazy, the words tumbled out. "Actually, fantastic. My toes are still tingling. It was wonderful. You've got your father's knack for eating pussy. Where did you learn to do that? Ohmigod, are you gay?"

"Where did I learn to do that? A girl's gotta be discreet. Am I gay? Don't think so. Some guys, some girls, turn me on. If I am, I'm open to it. How about you? You came pretty hard. Are you gay?"

"No, although right now I not sure what I am."

"You said you wanted to talk."

I was still enjoying my orgasm and I had certainly forfeited the authority to prescribe moral rules. Thus my voice carried little conviction when I said, "Yes, I mean, it's been great, but you and I, we can't keep doing this."

"Why not, we both seem to like it. I know I do."

"It's been wonderful. But I'm your mother. I'm married to your father. Families do not do this."

She thought about what I said and fed me another spoonful of ice cream. A drop of chocolate sauce fell onto my breast. Before I could protest, she leaned forward and licked it up, her tongue swiping hard across my nipple. No one could have missed my shudder of delight.

She theatrically licked her lips, savoring the taste. "It was consensual -- nice big word there, huh! -- it felt great, we're both adults, and we love each other. Seems like a dumb rule to me."

She fed me another spoon of ice cream, this time smearing some on the side of my mouth and then again moved in to lick it up, running her tongue across my lips. I felt my own mouth open and my tongue pop out, searching for hers. They briefly touched and she continued. "How about this? Dad gets dibs. We won't make love to you when he's available."

While I attempted to frame an answer she ate a spoonful of ice cream. A drop fell onto her breast, flowing down to her nipple. She saw me staring at it. She cupped her breast and leaned forward, offering it to me. I took it into my mouth, captured the ice cream with the tip of my tongue, and kept sucking. I loved the firm softness of her tittie-flesh. The nipple stiffened in my mouth and Katie moaned, "Uuuuunnnhhhhhhh...."

My daughter put down the ice cream and lay on her side next to me, supporting her head on one hand. She licked her finger tips and played with my nipples before her hand drifted across my abdomen, inspecting my stomach and belly-button.

"Mom, I know I'm supposed to think this is wrong, but no matter how hard I try I can't think of one reason why it is. And, Mom, you've got to admit, it feels so right."

I was thinking about her hand; wanting it buried between my legs; I could not articulate a reasoned response. Instead I pulled her head to mine. Her mouth was open and waiting. I worked my tongue along the inside of her lips and then across then the soft sensitive bottom of her tongue. The tips of our tongues tentatively teased each other and then, with increasing urgency, we took turns exploring the deepest recesses of each other's mouth.

One, then two, of her fingers slipped inside my sex. I moved my hips in time with her fingers; my pussy gushed juice. Katie pressed her body against mine and kissed my eyes and my nose, my cheeks and my chin. Her mouth roved down my neck to lick and explore the crevices and corners of my ears. My hands ran down her flanks, exploring the warm sweet curves of her body.

When her mouth disappeared I lifted my head to find it, my eyes darting randomly. It was then she took a nipple in her mouth, brushing it with my tongue. I squealed in delight, "Uuuuunnnnhhhhhh. Oh baby, so good, lick it please!"

That she did, thoroughly working over both nipples and then covering my breasts with gentle kisses before pulling the firm flesh between her lips for a series of sweet soft bites. When I thought there could be nothing new, she rolled each breast up and licked hard along the base before slowly and deliberately working up to my nipple, which her tongue pushed hard into my flesh.

"Ohhhh GAWD."

As she made love to my breasts her fingers worked my vagina. Her thumb circled my clitoris, but did not touch it. Instead it massaged the areas above and to each side. When I started to buck underneath her she bent one of the fingers buried in my cunt and found my g-spot while her thumb made direct contact with my clitoris. She sucked a nipple into her mouth, lashing it with her tongue.

I was not sure how long this went on; I was far too immersed, overwhelmed, by the sensations to be conscious of time. I felt the pressure building inside me, craving release and as the intensity increased I started chanting, "Fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck...." And then it was all too much. My universe exploded in a rainbow of colors and I heard my own voice, as if it was far away, shouting "CUMMINNNGGGGGGG!"

I writhed on the bed undulating against my daughter's powerful sexy body as the orgasm coursed through my body. When it was over I found myself nestled in Katie's arms, enjoying the warmth of her body. She kissed me gently on the lips; it was perfect.

She held me like that for several minutes. When I finally rolled over and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her sweet lips, Katie, aware that I was once again able to communicate, said, "Want to see another trick I've learned."

I nodded yes.

My daughter rolled me from my side to my back, and motioned me to lift my hips. When I did she slipped a pillow under my butt. She then swung on top of me, her legs between mine, and nudged mine further apart until they were spread wide. She nestled her crotch against mine, as if she were her father preparing to enter me. Holding herself on her arms, her nipples touching mine, she seemed larger than life. "Mom, you're a very sexy woman."

She moved her pussy in a slow circular motion against mine. Both cunts were drenched with juice and the movements smooth, almost silky. It was also intensely stimulating and my labia quickly become engorged with blood. Without changing the pace, Katie lowered herself slightly, putting more pressure on my pussy, and switched to an up and down motion, working the lips of her labia between mine.

Our soaked sexes slid easily against each other. It was stimulating in ways I had never imagined. I spread my legs further apart, opening my vulva, allowing her to move easily against its inner walls and my clit. In response she clenched her legs together, keeping her vulva closed, allowing her strong pubic bone to slide across me. She began, and I soon imitated, a slow rhythmic humping that spread our juices, completely coating our vulvas and inner thighs.

As we fucked she held herself above me, letting me glory in the sight of her lovely lust-soaked face and magnificent body. When my eyes fluttered closed she ordered me to open them and look at her. Her breasts, flushed with blood and red nipples hard, swayed back and forth in time with our hips.

I started groaning and Katie picked up speed, sliding her pubes over the full length of my open sex. The stimulation was constant, her pussy never broke contact with mine. The thought that her vulva was actually inside mine was powerfully erotic; I had never imagined two women making love this way. Katie's swollen clitoris poked from its slit and slid along my labia, mashing into my love-button. I grabbed Katie's ass, pulling her against me, and kept staring at her breasts, which were swaying between our bodies in time with our movements. Katie lowered them to my mouth and I hungrily sucked on her nipples. When she pulled them from my mouth I moaned in protest, but was silenced with a kiss while she lowered her body to mine, pressing our breasts together. Our pussies on fire, our tits and nipples rubbing together, and the room dank with the aroma of two deeply aroused woman, I sucked hard on my daughter's tongue and jammed my cunt into her as sweet kisses transmogrified into the desperate and passionate.

I wrapped my legs around my daughter's waist, pulling her cunt even tighter to mine. I could hear the wet sloshing sound of our pussies and feel Katie's hot cream drip into my vagina. She shortened her motion, focusing on rubbing our clits against each other. I was getting close, so close, when Katie broke our kiss.

"Look at me," she commanded.

I opened my eyes to the visage of my sweet daughter, her face reflecting the same ecstasy that was rippling through me. That was all it took.

"OHH BABY, I'M FUCKING CUMMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As I rode the shockwaves of my orgasm I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me, her naked sweaty skin sliding against mine. I was a glutton for pleasure; it was heaven and I was only vaguely aware when Katie, her body shuddering, joined me on the mountaintop, her strained voice in my ear, whispering, "Mommy so good, so damn good," before it degenerating into a bestial screech.

We continued for another forty-five minutes, repeatedly bringing each off. Katie and I kissed, licked and sucked each other's breasts, ran our hands over each other's bodies, and proclaimed in words, moans, and purrs our love and desire for each other. And even though our pussies continued to leak juice, friction-burn finally became an issue. At first, however, that didn't even stop us, as the increasing discomfort merged with the pleasure, intensifying and focusing our last few orgasms.

Finally, exhausted, unable to continue, we simply lay in each other's arms, panting. Although the room was rank with the redolence of our shared passion and the sheets damp with our perspiration, I was too exhausted to do anything but drift off to sleep.

* * * *

The next morning, in the shower, I was contemplating what to do next. I could tell Katie we had to stop, but neither she nor I would believe me. Discretion was a short term, but not a long term, solution. My husband was a smart guy. My daughter and I were not going to carry on an affair without him figuring something was up.

The shower door opened and Katie stepped in. She bent her head to mine and kissed me, our tongues teasing each other.

"I guess its time we had that talk," she said.

"I was just thinking about that talk, but I have no answers," I replied.

"Do you really think Daddy would object?"

The question startled me. It had not occurred to me he wouldn't.

"Yes, I mean, yes. Honey, you're still his baby girl and this is incest. But even, you know, if there's only a chance he would, who wants to run the risk. It'd destroy our family."

"Fair enough Mom. I did mean what I said last night. I adore you and Daddy and don't want to come between you two. If you're convinced we should stop, that's okay."

I took my time and then said, feebly, "Do you really think we should call it off?" My tone of voice signaled the answer I wanted to hear.

Katie didn't say a thing. She pumped bath gel into her hands and worked it into my breasts. My cunt burst into flame, my knees buckled, and I leaned back against the shower wall. I like long hot showers and Ryan had long ago indulged me with a super-sized hot water heater. Katie and I brought each other off a couple of times before the hot water ran out.

12