Katie Loves Her Mom Ch. 07

Story Info
The familiy that....
2.4k words
4.66
79.5k
82

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the night with Coach Robin and Principal Jones. Hearing nothing from Katie or Ryan, I assumed all had gone well. When I got home I stripped as soon as I walked through the front door. I intended to surprise Katie and Ryan, but I entered the bedroom to the sight of my husband fitting his erection to Katie's anus, I decided to keep quiet and enjoy the show. And as I watched my husband butt-fuck my daughter I wondered why, exactly, had I said no to this.

When I crawled into bed with their satiated bodies, watching the pleasure waft across Ryan's face as his cum dripped from his daughter's butt, I knew there'd never be a better time to tell him the truth about what had been going on in our house over the past weeks. He was never going to be in a more receptive mood.

Thus, I resisted the urge to push my dripping sex into my daughter or husband's face. I did run a manicured finger up the crack of Katie's ass, caught a few drops of my husband's cum on a pink fingernail and brought it to my mouth.

Katie smiled. I retraced the route with another finger, captured some stray drops, and fed her.

I then lay between them, pulling their bodies close to mine, and said to Ryan, "There are a few things I haven't told you."

He took my hand in his, holding it to his heart, reassuring me. Then he spoke, his voice still groggy, but light, almost amused. "That's been pretty obvious. You two have been prancing around the house like you were auditioning for spots at the Playboy mansion and for the last week you've been engaging me in sexual fantasies about my daughter. I figured you'd eventually tell me what the hell was going on, but had to do it in your own way."

He glanced at Katie. "Of course, I didn't imagine this would be the way."

I told him. As I lay between my daughter and husband, our naked bodies intertwined, I told him everything.

He was attentive, interrupting me with a few questions. When I was done he lay there. I knew that look; he was processing.

Finally he said, "Well, I just butt-fucked my daughter and am looking forward to a threesome with her and her mother; I can't claim the moral high ground. And babe, I not sure I wouldn't have done the same thing. I can't think of a better way."

He looked to Katie. "Pumpkin, you ready to be your parents' lover."

She smiled, a radiant, happy smile. "Yes Daddy."

He leaned towards me. We kissed, our lips working against each other. The bed shifted, Katie was sliding down it. Ryan and I broke our kiss and looked to the foot of the bed. Katie was licking her father's penis.

He kissed me again, making love to me with his mouth. He was not only arousing me, he was letting me know he loved me, that our love remained the hinge of his life, reassuring me that I was still the focus of his world. Katie, seeming to understand, stopped licking his dick.

After an eternity, or was it five minutes, he stopped.

"Lois, I love you."

I smiled. "Ryan, I love you."

And then our daughter reminded us she was still in the room. "You two are nauseating," a pause, "but it's cool."

He sat up, back against the back frame. "So you two are bi-sexual."

"Yes," we chirped.

"Well, I may be a great husband and a wonderful father, but I'm still a guy with more than his share of fantasies about sharing a bed with two hot women. What can you do for me?"

"I could suck your dick while Katie eats my pussy," I said.

"Mom and me got a nifty collection of dildos. Wanna see 'em?" Katie added.

"Well, I might need a bit more time for that."

My proposal won out. I took Ryan's hand, stood him by the side of the bed, and knelt before him. I took the tip of his penis between my lips and sucked with all I had, pulling the head of his cock into my mouth. With my lips firmly wrapped around his cock head, I flicked it with the tip of my tongue, then let my tongue flutter over the head like the wings of a butterfly. I alternated the butterfly lick with lapping his cock with the flat of my tongue.

Katie got off the bed and stood next to her father, placing a hand on the side of my head. My husband wrapped his arm around Katie's waist and they exchanged deep soulful kisses. I raised myself to my knees and took more of Ryan into my mouth. I had never deep-throated my husband, but could still get most of his magnificent tool in my mouth. I did so now, wrapping my lips firmly around his shaft while bobbing my head, letting his cock bang against the back of my mouth. Katie's hand moved to the back of my head, applying careful pressure that forced more of her father's dick into my mouth. When his pubic hairs began to tickle the end of my nose I moved my head in a figure eight, letting his cock roll around the inside of my mouth.

I was so focused on my husband's cock that at first I didn't notice Katie had moved; she was no longer standing beside me. Then I felt her hands on my ass, lifting me. Her head slid underneath me. She was going to eat my pussy. She rested a hand above my clit, stretching the skin and exposing my love bud. She licked all around it before trapping it against my body with her tongue. A finger slid into my ass. It went in easily; she must have coated it with the lubricant.

I held Ryan's testicles in my hand while working his perineum with my thumb. I was having an increasing problem focusing on cock-sucking; my daughter's mouth was an awesome distraction. I felt Ryan's balls tighten. Neither he nor I were going to last much longer.

I slid my mouth down his tool. Breathing through my nose I filled my lungs with air and traveled back up. When I reached the top I opened my mouth and softly exhaled, bathing his dick in warm wet air. I repeated the process. He groaned; he loved it.

"Fuck honey, ohhh, feels great."

I returned to the head of his tool, holding it in my mouth. I repeatedly swiped the sweet spot just beyond his head with my tongue. His movements became more and more spasmodic, they were increasingly difficult to predict. I knew the signs, his orgasm was imminent. It was going to be a big one. I used my tongue on him while bobbing my head up and down his cock. I grabbed the shaft with my right hand, twisting my hand around my husband's thick hard member.

I glanced up. Ryan was looking down, enjoying the lurid scene beneath him. His wife sucking his cock, desperate to drink his cum, her pussy buried in his daughter's face. His daughter, equally desperate, sucking the juice seeping from my sex. All three bodies moving together in carnal synchronicity, promising a perpetual motion machine of sex far into the future.

My talented mouth and the lurid display of incestuous lesbian love had Ryan jabbering. I cupped his balls and felt them pull into his body. His placed his hand on the back of my head and jammed his cock hard into me; the tip sliding across the roof my mouth. His voice exploded in an inarticulate growl and he dumped a capacious load of sweet salty jism in my mouth. Having just watched him blast a load into Katie's asshole, I was surprised by how much was left. I captured most of it, losing but a few drops from the corners of my mouth.

My husband slumped down to the bed, never taking his eyes from Katie and I. I was now free to focus on what she was doing to me. Her wet slithery tongue played with my love button and then slid between the wet lips of my labia. One hand cradled an ass cheek, she ass fucked me with the pinkie from the other. I thought about how Ryan had ass-fucked her. I rotated forward and centered my asshole over her face.

Katie understood what I wanted. She sank three fingers in my pussy and started licking my asshole. She had already loosened it up and under the influence of her tongue it popped open and winked at her again and again. She thrust her tongue inside, pushing it deep inside and then gyrating the tip, tickling the sensitive inside of my rectum.

"Oh yeah, make your Mommy feel so good."

I was definitely, most definitely, going to lift the ban on ass fucking.

The juice was pouring from my cunt like lava. My husband was staring at us, absorbed was in the show. I realized that he liked watching. I could perform for him, with Katie, Coach, Principal Jones, the girls from the team, anyone he wanted. A flare lit between my legs. Jesus, I needed to come, I needed to come, I needed to come.

I shifted again, sliding my dripping cunt to my daughter's mouth.

"Eat me Katie, eat your horny Mommy."

She swallowed the fat lips of my dilated, red, swollen cunt and then returned to my clit, enveloping it with her warm lips and sucking hard. Two more fingers ducked into my asshole.

It felt so fucking good. I started chattering, "Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh...she's...she's sucking my clit, oh fuck!"

Her index finger found my g-spot.

"More! God more," I cried out. My lust was overpowering, pushing me to the edge of sanity. I was going to bust open; I wanted to pee; I was half-insane in joy and afraid I might go completely mad. I had to trust Katie, trust she knew what she was doing. And then there was a light euphoric energy, a feeling of fulfillment and peace. "I'm gonna cum!" I gasped, and I did, exclaiming "Ahhh....fuck! Yes! I am cumming!" It was a short powerful orgasm. My body shook and a flood of juice squirted from me. My daughter valiantly tried to drink every drop, but it was a hopeless and my flow filled her nose and dripped down her face. I slumped to the side, leaning against the bed.

At some point my husband and daughter helped me up. I lay inert on the bed. There was no negative emotion, no negative energy left in me. Only bliss and love. I watched my daughter mount her prone father and fuck him.

* * * *

Needless to say, Ryan signed on to incorporating Katie into our sex life. He displayed no objection to my new found bi-sexuality, although I do not know how much of this was due to his generous of spirit and how much to my happy agreement to his fucking as many of the bi-sexual and straight girls in Katie's circle, all eager for a piece of her Dad, as he could manage.

We agreed to Katie going away to college. The university was about an three hours from the house. Although Katie was not skilled enough to compete in Division I college sports, she became the women's basketball team's student manager and had a plethora of friends among the jocks. Our house became the home-away-from-home for many of these hard-bodied sexually voracious girls. And although my husband and I enjoyed endless experimentation with them, I never slept with another man. Ryan remained the only man for me.

Principal Jones was eventually named superintendent of the system and remains a regular visitor to our home and Ryan and I to hers. Coach landed a job as an assistant coach at a Division I school. She is now the head coach of one of the nations' top women's basketball programs. If you're a sports fan, you know her name.

Katie remained an excellent student. She pursued a Masters of Accounting and interned for two of the big four accounting firms her final summer in school. Both offered her a job. She took the second offer since, during the summer, she had started dating Bryan, the head of the local office of the first firm. He was forty-three. When we first met he was a bit sheepish about the age difference. We, of course, weren't shocked, we knew Katie had a Daddy-thing. My husband, sadly, never fully embraced the relationship. I don't want to overstate this: the two men were always polite and friendly, but part of Ryan was never quite willing to let go of his pumpkin.

It was on a visit home during Christmas break of her final year in school that Katie, after a vigorous afternoon in the bed, told us that she and Bryan were going to move in together after she graduated and get married later that year. The problem in the relationship, she confided, was that she wanted a big family and Bryan, like me, had fertility issues.

"How bad it is?" I asked.

"Pretty bad. I've talked to the doctor's chief nurse, the one in the know. She says there's almost no chance he'll be able to get me pregnant. It seems the doctor, aware of how much Bryan wants a family, sugar-coated the information and Bryan heard what he wanted to hear. He thinks we can make it happen. He has asked me to go off the pill so we can start now. If I get pregnant we'll get married right away.

"What are you going to do?"

"It's more a question of what I've done, I went off the pill weeks ago."

That got Ryan's attention. "Pumpkin, I haven't been using protection."

"That's kind of the point, Daddy. Bryan wants a big family, I want a big family, you always wanted a big family, and Mom's face lights up every time she sees a woman playing with her grandchild. I'm going to do my best to make sure we all get what we want."

We were not surprised when six weeks later Katie announced she was pregnant. She and Bryan were married in a small civil ceremony in Aruba over spring break. Ryan and I attended; we could detect the slightest hint of a baby bump. Katie would eventually have three boys and two girls. She's been happy in her marriage and family and Bryan's face, whenever he sees her, shines with love. She reports that, with her help, he has become a skilled lover, although she remains a regular visitor to our bed.

"You guys know, I still the need the Super Grade A stuff sometimes."

Ryan is as devoted a grandfather as he is a father.