Katie's House Party Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have a choice, right? I can't have you showing Nick my pictures." No one thought to argue with her logic as the sexual tension began to heat up again. Will took this opportunity to make his way to bed, but Tom stayed, pulling out his camera phone and discreetly starting a video recording. Pat put his hand on Katie's thigh, and a pulse shot up her leg as the juices began to flow out of her. She had never been so sensitive to touch, never so horny in her life.

"So, I can, touch you anywhere?" Pat asked.

"Anywhere," Katie responded. Pat slid his hand up her thigh toward her lips, but stopped himself. He rubbed his hands down the sides of her legs, then up to her breasts. He had dreamt for years of touching them, even seeing them. And now they were before him in all their perfection. He leaned in and licked her nipple and she began to breathe heavily.

Pat then knelt down in front of her as she sat on the couch. His hands rubbed her legs, and then he leaned in and placed a kiss on her crotch. She moaned louder than she thought she was capable of. Pat took this as an invitation to continue. He placed his tongue inside and began to lick. She continued to moan and her breathing began to pick up even more. His hand moved up her leg, and as it neared her crotch she grabbed it and moved it to her opening. He took two fingers and slid them inside of her. She let out a scream. He began to move his hand in and out and Katie began panting and panting. Nothing had ever felt this good to her before, not even Nick, who was being pushed further and further from her mind.

Haley sat on the opposite couch watching. Without realizing, her hand had slipped inside her own pants and she was rubbing herself, watching her best friend get eaten out so close to her. Katie looked over and saw this and moaned even louder. She pulled Pat up, and wasted no time unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down to expose his manhood. Through all their flirting, she had always wondered how big he was. And now his seven inches were staring her right in her face, a good two inches bigger than her boyfriend. She had never wanted a cock inside her more than that moment. She put her hand on it and began rubbing. Then she leaned in and hungrily started licking it, before taking it all in her mouth and sucking.

The rest of the room was getting caught up in the show. Sean had his own cock out, rubbing it hard. Haley unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down to her knees as she continued to rub herself. She had been with just Sean for 7 years, and now all of these people were seeing her touch herself. Emily wasn't going to be outdone by her sister. She had her shirt off again, but still and her white skirt on. With no panties still, she climbed on top of Bill the football player. She pulled his pants off and slipped him right inside of her. She began riding him, wet as can be from all the booze, weed and sexual tension throughout the evening.

Tom sat there recording, amazed at what he was seeing. He started to touch himself, and couldn't help but cum in seconds from all the excitement. Emily's other friends sat in the far corner, baked as can be and glued to the couch. They just stared and watched, incredibly aroused but happy remaining spectators at the sexual energy that was being unfolded.

Katie continued to suck on Pat, but she knew what she wanted. By this point, she had already crossed the line and she knew it. Her judgement was fogged and her labido was throbbing. Marijuana alone would've given her more sensitivity than she had ever experienced, but her first try was after the most sexually exciting few hours of her lifetime. The combination was too much to control.

She didn't care about Nick in that moment. She didn't care about her shame, about all the people in the room watching her, recording her, or how turned on she made them all. She thought about Haley eating her out. She thought about Tom's excitement at touching her. At Bill always wanting her. And at Pat. Pat who she always flirted with thinking it was harmless, but secretly she always wanted him. Now she knew it. There was no going back. She took Pat out of her mouth and pushed him back on the couch. She turned and straddled him. She grabbed his cock, and she slipped it into her opening.

He slid in smooth through her wetness. As soon as he was in she began screaming like never before. It was a feeling of complete ecstasy like she had never experienced. She began moving back and forth, back and forth, but after just a few pumps she was closing in on the orgasm that was building all throughout the night. She pumped harder, faster, harder, faster. His moans joined hers. She knew it was coming. She loved that it was his dick inside of her. That it was him who was going to finish her off. That all of these people had seen her naked. That dozens of boys had pictures of her on complete display. That they'd be looking at those pictures for the rest of their lives. That they'd share them with all their friends and all of these people would masturbate looking at her in complete nakedness. That they all wanted her. That she could fuck any of them and they'd cum inside of her. That's what she wanted, for Pat to cum inside of her. In and out. In and out. She was closing in. She was breathing heavily. Screaming at the top of her lungs. She knew her best friend, her sister, kids she passed in the halls, her brother's friend, and her best friend's boyfriend were all about to see her lose complete control in an orgasm. And she knew that it was going to happen with the one guy her boyfriend was most jealous of inside of her.

She rode back and forth. She heard Haley scream behind her, cumming hard. Right after Haley was Sean. She turned and saw Emily slide off of Bill as Bill came all over Emily's beautiful chest. She looked and saw Tom staring right at her as he continued to rub himself with one hand, recording with the other. Then she looked to Haley, out of breath but still with her eyes fixed on her best friend, seeing her ass move back and forth. It was all too much for Katie to handle.

As she neared explosion, Pat was getting close. He moved to pull out, but Katie pulled him hard right back in. He then hit the point. He erupted inside of her. She felt herself fill up with his cum, and as soon as it hit her she lost complete control. She began screaming at the top of her lungs, moaning in absolutely pure ecstasy. It kept going, and going and going. She had never had an orgasm last for so long. It felt like 10 minutes of nonstop pleasure. And then, after it all, her body came back to earth. She pulled herself off of Pat, his cum falling out of her, and fell to the side and sat back on the couch.

She took a deep breath. She looked around at all her spectators. At the sex filled room that she had created just by being naked and sexy, innocent and seductive. She felt her energy picking right back up again, and she loved it.

"Who's next?" she asked.

THE END.