Katie the Nympho

Story Info
Some sex fun with Katie Couric.
2k words
3.94
10.5k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

THIS IS A PARODY... IT IS NOT REAL

This is a new type of sex parody I'm trying. I think of it as a comedy noir type of story. The narrator, William, will tell the story of Katie Couric being a nympho, and he will also interact with her. It will be full of hyperbole. I hope it works well. Enjoy.

*****

Welcome to Katie the Nympho. Let me introduce our narrator for this sexually awesome spectacle, the one, the only, the super amazing William. A man of 69 years and 10,000 beers, his charm and lady pleasuring skills are legendary. His narrating skills are reminiscent of the greatest radio performers from the 30's and 40's. So here he is, once again the one, the only, WILLIAMMMMMMMMM!!

William: (he clears his throat as a beautiful female assistant finishes blowing him) Well thank you Dick for that stupendous introduction. As Dick said, I'm your humble, charming narrator for this sordid tale of debauchery, that looks squarely into the sex ceased, lustful adventures of the quite gorgeous Katie Couric. Her beautiful face. Her magnificent breasts. Her always wet and well used pussy. She is a sexual dynamo like no other. Her sexual appetite for unbridled, carnal debauchery is utterly inconceivable. We begin our story with Katie on her knees, giving oral gratification to one particular television producer. Katie is well known for her blowjob skills, she can suck the rust off any well rusted bumper at any time ever in history. She is sucking his pretty miniscule penis with her luscious, full, pink, lip glossed lips. Her hands are rubbing his small testicles, squeezing them gently, while she sucks his whole, small penis in her mouth, sucking hard, tickling his hairy nutsack. She moves her pretty little head up and down his cock faster, her wet, pink tongue licking slowly up and down the shaft, while she continues to softly manhandled those hairy ass and blatantly unattractive testicles.

Katie: Mmmmmmmmm, yeah baby, your sweet cock tastes so delicious in my mouth baby. Are you gonna give me that TV special I want? If you do, there's a whole lot more of this coming, or cumming. your way.

Producer: Yes Katie, just please keep sucking and play with those great tits too.

William: Katie obeys his dastardly orders, unbuttoning her gray jacket and white blouse, taking her pert, full breasts out of their restrictive confinement in her lacey white bra. She pulls her full, erect nipples hard, then releases them, as they pop back into place. She rubs them while she sucks his small cock at a more rapid pace. Katie squeezes her beautiful 34 C breasts, pointing them at the producer, smiling a big, majestic and utterly spectacular smile up at him. The producer grabs her head.

Producer: That's it Katie, here it cumsssssssss.

Katie: Give it to me now! Fill my fucking mouth baby. Fill it nowwwwwwww.

William: Katie sticks out that seductive tongue, licking the head of the producer's small phallus as he CUMSSSSSSSSSSSS an unbelievably, mind blowingly massive (not really, but still large) load of thick jism into the mouth of America's Sweetheart. Her magnificently marvelous, soft mouth sucking every thick drop of succulent semen that emerged from his lackluster penis. Katie jerked his cock, making sure to completely empty his hairy balls of their jismy inventory. She licked the head of his cock clean, sucking the head hard and letting it pop out of her sucking mouth with a vulgarly lurid PLOP.

Producer: That was amazing Katie. Your mouth should be in the television hall of fame, you're the best baby. I'll make sure you get your special.

Katie: Thank you sexy man. You and this beautiful cock of yours are the best. (She winks at us with a very sarcastic overtone.)

William: Oh that Katie. Such a minx. She definitely knows how to get what she wants, and she wants SEX, more and more HOT, STEAMY, VAGINA THROTTLING SEX!! Our next adventure with Katie finds her bent over the desk of the most powerful agent in all of agenting. His grotesquely, massive and quite hairy belly slapping on Katie's superbly full and well toned, tan ass cheeks as he pounds her ass as hard as humanly possible from behind. He slaps her magnificent, smooth ass hard as he grabs her curvy hips and voraciously sodomizes our heroine. Katie is screaming loudly in booty banging euphoria. She loves having her well toned ass sodomized hard. It's making her sweet as honey, smoother than silk, tastier than a big ass bowl of Cap n' Crunch cereal in the morning. pussy leak her sweet juices all down her tan, toned legs.

Katie: POUND MY TIGHT ASS BITCH!!

William: Katie commanded in her most stern, demanding and intensely, sex crazed, nymphomaniacal, yet sweet, slutty voice. Her deliciously, honey sweet vagina squirting as she came for the powerful ass pounding.

Katie: Get over here William and give me a cock to suck while this fat bastard destroys my glorious ass.

William: Yes ma'am. I walk over in such a dignified manner, sit properly down in front of Katie on the oak desk and present to her my pleasingly large, very hard penis. She hungrily sucks on it, deep throating all of it in one substantial gulp. It feels deliciously decadent in the most sexually explicit way. Her tan, well manicured fingers with their soft pink fingernails were wrapped around my manhood, slowly pumping it while her beautiful mouth suckled on my large mushroom shaped head. The fat agent was pounding the excrement (figuratively) out of her tight ass. He spread her tanned ass cheeks apart and watched as his large, thick, not as impressive as mine, penis ravaged rapidly her amazing bottom.

Katie: YES MOTHERFUCKER, POUND THAT TIGHT PERFECT ASS U FAT BITCH!!

WILLIAM: Katie yelled and turned around, smacking his portly, disgusting face.

Agent: Hey, idiot watch it.

William: Oh, pardon. Katie continued her oral assault on my manhood, sucking my exquisitely large testicles, looking up at me with the most delightful yet devious and quite devilish smile on her beautiful face. She has beautiful eyes and soft supple lips, which were suckling on my meaty balls while she wonderfully jerked on my impressive cock. I was indeed in a state of euphoric sexual delight and she could sense it, that sexy little slut. Katie began sucking my cock hard, tickling my testicles with those pink fingernails. The agent was reaching up and roughly groping her magnificent C cup breasts as he forcefully pounder that perfect, supple ass.

Agent: I'M CUMMINGGGGGG!!

William: He exploded massive amounts of jismy, jism up Katie's tight ass. It was like a fireworks display, except that it was a boat load of fat guy cum up her ass instead of fireworks.

Katie: YESSSSSSSSSS!! FILL MY SWEET ASS, YOU'RE SUCH A LUCKY BASTARD, GETTING TO FUCK KATIE COURIC'S ASS. DON'T YOU FORGET IT MOTHERFUCKER. YOU KEEP GETTING ME JOBS AND YOU'LL KEEP GETTING THIS ASS!

Agent: You got it Katie.

William: The portly agent pulled out of Katie's ass and shoved his fat cock up her pussy. I looked over and a very pleasing idea entered my amazing brain. I pulled out of Katie's mouth, got off of the desk and picked up her leg. I then shoved my fantastic phallus up Katie's pussy as well. Double vagina sex for KATIE THE NYMPHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! (clearing his throat) We both fucked her vagina, two large cocks up that leaking, wet vagina. We dual trusted our horny way up Katie's pussy.

Katie: DAMNNNNNNN!! THAT'S IT YOU BASTARDS, DOUBLE FUCK MY SWEET PUSSY. POUND IT FOOD BITCHES.

William: Katie reach over and squeezed my chin as she said it. We fucked her wet pussy deep. We both Smack her ass hard and groped her soft tits, holding them as we double assaulted that neatly shaved, landing strip topped vagina. We rapidly pummeled her insanely wet pussy. In and out with long deep strokes. We worked as a well oiled and well synchronized machine/tandem. Katie was moaning uncontrollably as we relentlessly destroyed America's Sweetheart's honey sweet pussy in the most insanely incredulous and pervertedly sexual way possible.

Katie: YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, I'M FUCKING CUMMINGGGGGGGG!!

William: Katie emphatically shouted with sexual radiance exploding out of her amazingly sexy sex whore body. She squirted all over our impressive, well aged cocks. Moaning loud as shooting pussy cum all over our cocks wedged in her soft voluptuous vagina. It spurred us on as we double whammied her pussy mercilessly for several minutes as she squirted once more, it leaking out of her well stretched cum sucking, vivacious vagina. We both pulled out and pushed her sexy ass to her knees and EXPLODED MASSIVELY INSANE, GLORIOUSLY GIGANTIC LOADS OF CREAMY, THICK, SUCCULENT CUM ALL OVER HER MARVELOUSLY, TANNED, BEAUTIFUL AWAITING FACE. THAT AMAZING SMILE ON HER SWEET, PINK LIPS. Katie caught all of the thick cum spurting forth from our plump, throbbing cocks on her outstretched tongue. She swallowed every last, exquisite (at least from mine) drop. She licked up both bone dry and smiled the whole time with that sweet smile. Such a beautiful creature she is.

Katie: Thank you William. Now get out of here and get back to telling my story you old pervert.

William: I departed from the debauchery to reclaim my position at the podium to finish this erotic tale of sexual depravity.

Katie: You know you love this erotic tail, bitch.

William: Katie told me as she winked and smiled a devilishly, delightful smile, while wiggling that perfect, junk having trunk of hers at me. Katie now moved on to a back alley where she was on her knees orally gratifying a homeless man asking for a few dollars. She had died him $50 and also gave him the awe inspiring blowjob as well. She sucked him hard and fast, squeezing her magnificent breasts though her jacket and blouse, smiling up at him while superbly sucking his 6 inch thin member. She squeezed his large hairy balls and sucked him harder. He shook in delight as he blasted a small wave of watery jism into Katie's awaiting mouth. She gladly sucked it down. She was a cum loving slut, like no other. Once she had skillfully extracted his jism she kissed his cock head (and faked a smile, his cock smelled, but she's a trooper) and told him to have a nice day. She went home to relax after another sex filled, whoretastic day. She is laying in her bubble bath filled tub.

Soothing music playing and a glass of white wine in her hand. She has her eyes closed, admiring her slut skilled awesomeness. I decide to end this adventure in a very pleasing way (at least for me) so I walk over to the tub and shove my spectacular cock all the way down her throat. She opens her eyes and sees me and smiles. She gleefully sucks my throbbing hunk of marvelous man meat. Still holding her wine, she sucks softly on my cock slowly up and down, her soft lips slowly dragging their way across my powerful penis. She quickens her pace and sucks harder, tickling my balls with those pink fingernails. I feel my cum ready to explode out of my spectacular piece of lady pleasuring man meat. She pulls her mouth off of my cock and points it at her wine glass. Katie jerked me off fast smiling at me and licking out her sensuous tongue at me as well. I push forward and CUMMMMMMMMMMMM I her glass filling it to the brim with my succulent semen. She swirls her glass around, savoring the aroma and then she tips the glass to her mouth and swallow it all down.

Katie: MMMMMMMMMMM, my kind of drink William, so tasty baby.

William: Katie looks at me and licks the glass clean, blowing me a kiss as I smile in utter delight at the sexually spectacular sight. She sucks my cock clean and kisses the tip.

Katie: Thanks for the drink William. Now get the hell out of my house.

William: Well (clearing my throat) this wraps up our happily, hyperbole filled sexfest of KATIE THE NYMPHOOOOOOOO!! Join me next time as I use my vocal and penis talents on another sexy slut.

Katie: William, you're a dirty old man.

William: Yes Katie, my dear, I most definitely am.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers