Katie - The Trainee Pt. 11

Story Info
Busty young & naive girl starts new job.
14.6k words
4.77
37.7k
33
6

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lee0712
Lee0712
309 Followers

The old man had agreed with Mr Oldham that given her exploits of the previous day they would tell Katie that she could take the day off. However, a number of calls were quickly made and plans put in place that would embrace Katie's growing sexual desires.

After she had woke and her mind had cleared, she found that her body was already pulsing and on a complete high. Katie showered and immediately felt revitalised. She walked back in to the shops fitting area and without being asked to do so she took her place in the middle of the room in anticipation of the days outfit.

Whilst conducting aphrodisiac massage the old man explained to Katie that Mr. Oldham had been very pleased with the commitment she had shown in the office yesterday and as a reward she had been given the day off. The news left Katie glowing with pride. To know that she had pleased Mr. Oldham meant everything to her. The old man continued with his chatter and suggested that she take advantage of the sunny weather and that she might want to visit the local park where her company had a sponsored stand at a local show. The old man gave Katie little chance to respond and continued with his chatter.

After thoroughly enjoying massaging oil in to Katie's soft flesh the old man's attention moved to the 'outfit' for the day. Given that she would need to be 'dressed' in order to get to the park the old man had been busy and had tailored a summer outfit for the occasion. In the old man's mind 'simplicity' was the order of the day.

The top was a simple white short cotton t-shirt. On seeing the top Katie's heart almost sank, but the old man reassured her that for a relaxing day in the park it would be perfect. The old man pulled the tight t-shirt over Katie's head and down over her huge tits where it then curled underneath and fitted snugly around her torso. As the old man let go of the tight t-shirt her tits bounced and took a few seconds to stop jiggling and to come to a standstill. The tight white cotton moulded itself to her every curve and her oiled tits instantly soaked it through making it almost transparent. The thin material did nothing to hide them, in fact it exaggerated them even more. On her slim frame her immense tits jutted straight out with her erect pierced nipples creating two small towers in the cotton. The shape, size and colour of her pierced nipples was unmistakable.

As Katie continued to admire the way the tight t-shit hugged her body the old man grabbed a small pair of denim micro shorts from his bench and asked Katie to step in to them.

The micro shorts had been cut in such an extreme way that they provided little more cover than a thong. The old man slid the shorts up Katie's legs and fastened the waist band with a small press stud at the front. The top of the shorts sat so low on her hips that her tuft of pussy hair easily poked out over the top. The shorts were no more than 2 inches wide with just a thin strip running between her legs. Katie ass was almost entirely exposed and in front that same thin strip barely concealed her clit and pussy. Before she could say anything, the old man reached down between her legs and before she knew what he was doing he pushed two fingers in to her wet pussy. The shorts were not only extremely small, they were also crotchless. From below her pussy to her ass hole the thin strip had been cut open.

Katie's body shuddered as the old man withdrew his fingers. She turned toward the mirrors to check the shorts out. The cut of the denim covering her pussy and ass was already obscene, but whilst standing you couldn't tell that the shorts were crotchless. The old man had her sit on a small stool and open her legs. The crotch simply gapped open as soon as she sat down and her pussy was on full display and the exposure was the same for her ass hole. The old man studied the cut of the shorts for a little while and then asked Katie to quickly remove them. For the next 5 minutes the old man worked feverishly on the shorts before sliding them back up Katie's legs and buttoning them in place.

The old man had trimmed and re-stitched the thin strip of denim between her legs. It was even narrower and Katie's engorged pussy lips could be seen bulging out on each side. The ass strip had also been narrowed and was in danger of disappearing entirely between her ass cheeks. The old man hadn't stopped there and Katie could see that he had extended the crotchless slit between her legs. Now, even when standing, the you could see the opening reaching up from between her legs to expose the bottom of her glistening pussy. In back the much longer cut also provided a full view between her tight ass cheeks through to her puckered hole.

The old man wanted Katie's body to bounce and sway as she walked and so he had her put on a pair of tall white heels. As she took a few steps around the fitting room the sway from her large tits caused the t-shirt to stretch and bounce in continual motion. Although her tits remained under cover, they could clearly be seen through the thin cotton as could her achingly erect nipples that were now threatening to break through. Acting on impulse the old man grabbed a cutting blade from his bench and stood in front of Katie. With none of his normal precise measurements he lifted the blade to the neck of the t-shirt and cut a slash to a full two thirds of the way down. The tight t-shirt immediately burst open to reveal a mass of cleavage. The rather hap hazard cut had left the slash a little jagged and the material was stretched and pulled to differing degrees over each of her tits. The effect was masterful. Now when Katie walked round the room the t-shirt moved with each step and her tits swayed and bounced with the very distinct possibility of breaking free.

To the relief of the old man the weather report had been spot on. The sun was already high in the sky and blazing away. He gave Katie a small bag that he had packed with small water bottle, a little money and a horse shoe shaped double dildo in case she needed to find some relief in the park. Katie's eyes lit up on seeing the dildo and her mind raced ahead to when she might get to use it.

Katie had been a little apprehensive about going out in public wearing such a revealing outfit but a combination of her new found liberation, the old man's reassurances and the extra dose of aphrodisiac soon had her feeling excited. With her excitement levels rising, her body began to respond and she could feel the heat in her pussy starting to build. The old man gave Katie one last check and with final directions to the park he sent her on her way.

As she left the store Katie drank in the warm sun, she was dressed like a slut and she was fully embracing it. The anxiety she had initially felt had now disappeared and she was now relishing the thrill of being in public with very little to cover her body.

As she walked the short distance to the park, she was already getting a lot of attention as her huge tits danced around under the slashed t-shirt and with each step that she took her pussy and ass were exposed by the crotchless shorts. After a minute or two of walking she passed the club she had attended the previous night and a shiver of excitement ran through her body. With her new found thrill for exhibitionism, her arousal was peaking once again.

As she rounded the corner to the park she noticed two teenage boys sat on a bench in a small area to the side of the park. Both teens immediately saw Katie approaching and began to whistle and clap. They were not there by accident!

Not wanting to disappoint, Katie stopped in front of them and a took a seat on the bench opposite. For the next few minutes Katie adjusted herself on the bench. She began sitting with her legs crossed and her body twisted slightly to one side. With this pose the two boys had an unrestricted view of her tits through the slash in the front of the t-shirt. After a few minutes she uncrossed her legs and reached down to her bag from which she retrieved the double dildo. As she sat back up she made sure that her arm pushed against her chest and fully exposed one of her tits. Then, as she sat back on the bench she opened her legs slightly. The two boys were playing their parts perfectly and they looked like they didn't know what to do or where to look. Katie's excitement was boiling over and so she opened her legs fully and pulled her feet up on to the bench. The two boys were now rubbing away at the bulges beneath their shorts and just as they were about to get up and walk over, Katie gestured for them to stop and raised a finger to her lips to indicate that they needed to be quiet. The boys obeyed without question and so she placed one end of the dildo at the entrance of her ass hole and the other at the entrance of her pussy. Then, in one delicate and smooth movement she lowered herself taking a full 9-inches in to both her ass and pussy.

At that moment a suited business man walked around the corner chatting on his mobile. The two boys froze, this wasn't part of the plan. Katie dropped one leg off the bench to block the view from his side. Her ass was flat on the park bench with the entire length of the dildos embedded deep within her pussy and ass. As he approached he saw Katie and decided to take his chance to sit next to such the stunning girl. Approaching from the side he hadn't seen that her legs were open with her pussy on display and so when he sat down next to her, he was oblivious of the pose she was holding for the two teenage boys. For the next few minutes he chatted on the phone whilst taking the opportunity to stare down Katie's mass of cleavage which conveniently blocked the view of her stuffed pussy. With his first glance he could see one of her tits and erect nipple was fully exposed. For the briefest of moments he thought about telling her, but quickly decided that the view was far too good. As the man chatted away Katie began to slowly rise and fall on the dildo and the two boys were going nuts. Their cock stroking had stopped since the man had sat down and it was driving them wild. Katie continued her show for a few more minutes and then as the man next glanced away she quickly reached up and pulled the t-shirt open to fully expose both of her tits. It was a few moments before the man turned to stare again and when he did Katie began fuck the dildo so that her tits began to bounce uncontrollably. The man simply stared at the stunning girl who now had both feet on the bench and was humping a huge dildo whilst her huge tits were bouncing wildly.

After a moments of dildo fucking and bouncing, Katie stopped and stood up from the bench. With the dildo still clenched in her pussy and ass and with her tits still hanging out, she walked over to the two boys and invited them to walk a little further in to the trees whilst at the same time beckoning for the man to join them.

After just a few steps the 4 of them were in a small clearing with another bench. She indicated for the boys to take a seat and for the man to stand behind the bench. They all did so without hesitation.

Katie knelt in front of the two boys and undid their shorts letting their erect cocks spring free. She then stood and pushed one tit in to each boys face whilst reaching over and undoing the man's trousers. For the next few minutes she devoured the man's cock, taking it all the way in to her throat whilst all the while wanking the two boys whilst they sucked on her huge tits.

The two boys soon erupted and splashed cum up against her torso. The man came shortly after and she happily guzzled down his cum. But Katie didn't stop, she kept wanking the two cocks and sucking furiously. In no time at all the three cocks were fully erect again. Katie quickly moved her body to straddle one of the boys. She couldn't remember much about her night at the club when she was continuously fucked by the strippers, but she did recall one saying that her pussy seemed to be almost elastic as he could pound away at it yet it still felt so tight. With her arousal peaking she wanted to see just what she could take. She still had the dildo embedded deep in her pussy and ass but in one movement she dropped on to the full length of the cock. The image of her pussy being double stuffed on a park bench by a dildo and a cock caused her to moan loudly. After a second of adjusting to her pussy being stretched out she told the other boy to stand behind her and to fuck her ass before then continuing to suck the business man's cock once again.

Lifting her ass slightly she grabbed the second cock and guided it toward her ass hole. The boy needed no second invite and plunged his cock in to her ass alongside the dildo.

Her mouth dropped open as the cock and dildo filled her ass and her mind was in a whirl. She tried to speak but the cock in her mouth muffled her voice and all she could do was moan. For the next 20 minutes the two boys and the man switched positions and continued to fuck her holes. Katie was in heaven. She'd had countless orgasms and was still riding the dildo and their cocks like her life depended on it.

As they continued the assault on her pussy and ass it was beginning to push her over the edge. With the dildo and cocks hammering away Katie experienced a series of orgasms that left her completely drained and she collapsed sandwiched between the two bodies whilst still gobbling away at the cock in her mouth. Even with Katie barely conscious, the two boys and the man continued to pound away until Katie finally collapsed in a haze of bliss.

As Katie opened her eyes it took a few moments for her to gather her thoughts. The boys and the man were long gone and she was sat alone on the bench with her face and tits covered in cum. As she recalled the recent fucking she began to panic. However, her panic quickly disappeared and she suddenly calmed down as she realised that she had initiated the whole exchange. She found herself marvelling at the fact that she had just had her pussy and ass fucked by a double dildo and three cocks. She had experienced double penetrated at the club the night before, but in public this had felt different. The thought of her exploits ran through her mind. Why was she acting like a slut and why was she enjoying it so much!

Thankfully for Katie the bench she was sat on was hidden from view of the main park and so she was able to sit uninterrupted whilst savouring the thrill and excitement of her recent adventure. As she moved slightly on the bench, she realised that the dildo was still lodged in her pussy and ass. Feeling turned on again it didn't take long for Katie to grab hold of the dildo and to begin another assault on her hot pussy and slick ass hole and quickly bringing herself to another orgasm. The release of the orgasm left her feeling a little more in control and Katie pulled the dildo free and stood from the bench

To her dismay, when the two boys had fled, they had grabbed Katie's rucksack as a memento. With her mind a little clearer, her focus turned to her attire and to her cum soaked body. As she stood with her t-shirt pulled wide open and soaked in cum, she couldn't help but giggle to herself. Once again she was near naked in public and covered in cum. First things first she thought and quickly pulled the t-shirt off. Then, with visible enthusiasm, she scooped the cum from her tits and face and hungrily licked it from her fingers. Once 'clean' she turned her attention to her clothes.

Her t-shirt seemed to be OK, but once she pulled it back on, she could see that it had been pulled and stretched so much that the slash in the front now fell all the way to the bottom and her tits were all but fully exposed. Once again, only her erect nipples and the fact the t-shirt was soaked with cum was stopping it sliding off her tits.

To Katie's dismay, her shorts had really taken a beating. The crotchless strip of material had been snapped in two between her legs leaving just small tattered ends hung from the waistband. All Katie now had was two small thin strips of tattered denim hanging down in front of her pussy and two small strips hanging down in the middle of her ass. She was now in effect the proud owner of the smallest ever DIY micro mini skirt!

Katie stood for a second, she had a ripped denim micro skirt that that offered little cover to her pussy and ass and her top had been stretched and torn to such an extent that once it was dry it would surely fall open. She thought about her options. She had no other clothes, no bag and no money, but on the plus side she was feeling horny again! The park entrance was 30 seconds away where' as the tailor's shop was 10 minutes back the way she had come. She decided that the best thing to do would be to head to the park and to try and get some help at her company's corporate stand.

As she turned to leave, she noticed the dildo resting on the bench. The temptation was too great and she quickly picked it up and pushed it back deep in to her pussy and ass. It felt like her whole body groaned with satisfaction. With the dildo clutched tightly between her legs she slowly crept around the edge of the park where she suddenly heard an awful lot of noise. Peering over a small hedge she was dismayed to see that as well as the small group of stands there was also a fun fair at the park entrance. In her near naked state her first thought was to head back to the store but before she could make a move she heard voices behind her.

As she turned Katie was confronted by a group 6 young men. Before she could say anything one of the men stepped forward and explained that they had been watching her exploits with the two boys and the business man, and that they had recorded the whole event.

It wasn't long before they made it clear that the recording would be made public if she didn't do as they said. Not feeling like she had any choice Katie walked into the park with the men. She was getting stares from everyone. Her tits were bouncing around inside her ripped t-shirt which was still soaked and very transparent and her DIY micro mini skirt was doing little to cover the dildo between her legs. She was essentially walking through a fun fair with just a denim belt hung across her pussy and ass.

Just as she thought that she would be stopped the men guided her in to a small tent above which she could see a university sign promoting some sort of local university campus. Once inside Katie was led to the back of the tent to an area that was closed off with curtains. The tent opened out behind the curtains and she found herself stood in another larger tent full of prospective students. Her initial thought was to run but her body and mind were already failing her and as she was pushed to the centre of the room the heat within her had already begun to build.

In front her one of the men walked forward and explained to the group that they had found Katie getting banged by three guys on the edge of the park and that she had agreed to accompany them on the promise of more action. Katie's mind was once again racing, the thought fucking these students had her pussy aching for more.

The young man continued with his introduction and explained that as part of the initiation for their university campus the 30 prospective students would be expected to strip naked and to receive a blow job from Katie who would swallow every drop she was given. Katie's first though was that of disappointment, disappointment that she wasn't going to be fucked. However, she was quickly stripped and made to kneel in the middle of the room and her desire for 'more' took over and she found herself reaching out for the cocks of the now freshly stripped students as they made their way over to her.

She wasn't sure how long the initiation had lasted but when the last student backed away she had given blow jobs and hand jobs to over 30 students all whilst being finger fucked by most all of the them. A thought ran through her head again, but this time she had a smile on her face she simply thought "So this is what it's like to be a slut".

Lee0712
Lee0712
309 Followers