Katie the Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those lucky 4 people, gathered around her, passing comments among each other, and told the announcer, "Before we get into the action, we would like to take few shots, will that be okay?" The announcer approved, "Yes yes, it is of no problem."

The first guy hold his legs, wearing the shoe and hissed at her, "Lick the sole you worthless piece of shit."

Katie took out her tongue out of her mouth and started to lick it like a dog, licking the scraps of food from the floor; he guy smirked and shouted addressing towards some of his friends in the hall, "Take a picture of this, a good one."

Soon the other 3 guys did the same. This little time was something for Katie to adjust herself to what is coming to her next.

Then the four of them fondled her for some time and took out their dicks one by one, she looked at them and kissed the tip of all four cocks, the guy who got the reward of sucking her boobs, then put his dick inside his pants and positioned herself below her, he fondled her for a much longer time, while pulling on her nipples as if trying to milk her dry boobs, after being satisfied with the job, he put the nipples one of by one in his mouth and started to suck them one after another and repeating the cycle.

One of them put his dick inside her asshole and started to hump her gently gradually increasing speed with each thrust.

While the one enjoying her pussy; was a lover of rough sex, he started to hump her like a mad dog, without giving her any time to set herself in the rhythm.

Poor Katie was screaming from intense pain, because this was her first time, she felt a lot of pain in her vaginal cavity, but the three of them were like mad dogs, sucking and humping her like an animal, making the most out of their reward.

The fourth guy was standing in front of her and started to slap her face with his long thick dick, before grabbing her by her hair and burying his cock deep inside the poor girl's mouth and waited for her to slide her face up and down. Katie spread her legs to adjust with the cock fucking her rear holes, as this way it will cause less pain, while sliding her face up and down the cock of the fourth guy, pretty fast.

Since these guys were excited for a long time, it didn't take long for their humping to stop as all three of them cummed deep inside her holes, the guy enjoying a blow-job coated her throat with a layer of him cum, hot cum were dripping out of her rear holes.

Two of the guys, who were enjoying her ass and pussy left the stage, the fourth guy then started to shoot streams of piss inside her mouth, a little at a time to increase the stinging effect of the urine. He looked into her green eyes and ordered, "Don't swallow now, and keep them in your mouth for the time being."

He pulled his dick out from her mouth and waited on a corner of the stage waiting for the sucker to finish his job. Soon, the 1 hour time was over for him, he patted Katie on her ass, and said, "Good boob, but I didn't get a chance to orgasm now, too bad."

When the guy who enjoyed the blow-job, only remained with Katie on the stage, he walked up to her and ordered, "Kneel, facing the crowd and gurgle with my piss, and hold your mike in front of your throat, I want everybody to hear the sound."

Katie did as she was told, kneeling and facing the huge crowd, she leaned her head backwards and started to gurgle with the piss, the sound was so appealing for those who didn't get a chance to orgasm, few of them couldn't hold off for any longer and cummed in their underwear. After few minutes of gurgling, she swallowed the piss as the last guy also left the stage. She kept on resting on the floor exhausted, mentally and physically. She was too much horny from all these events and she was so emotionally unstable, that Henry kept silent for few minutes.

The announcer announced, "We will return after a short break, thank you ladies and gentlemen."

During this break, Henry visited unfortunate Katie and assured her, "You are doing great, don't worry after tonight, you will love these abuses, this happens to every first-timers."

Katie didn't answer, Henry also didn't push her for an answer, but kissed her forehead gently, "You will get back on stage after 30 minutes."

And he left the room. Katie was kind of puzzled with the sudden kindness in her master. She felt a little comfortable, thinking, after all these trainings, it will be okay, she will learn to love the abuse and Mr. Henry will be kind towards her, both of which would prove to be true in time. Katie washed her face, splashing cold water on it, but left her holes messy like that, and entered the stage for the 3rd Special event waiting in the store for her.

She bowed her head facing the crowd as the announcer, spoke again, "Give a big hand to our Special Whore, Miss Katie, back again for your pleasure."

Henry ordered her this time, over the microphone once again, "Masturbate yourself, cum in that empty water glass, introduce the mike and give fancy speech and after orgasm drink it up."

Katie walked around the stage and placed the empty glass of water on the stage and squat down, position her cunt a little above the glass, in this time she prepared her introduction speech, "Well, gentlemen, all of you must have a lifetime fantasy of seeing a girl using a dildo in their bedroom or bathroom in total secrecy, however I can't give you the secret atmosphere, but here it is how girls use a dildo."

She thought about it over a while and added, "Since I don't have a dildo right now, I will use this little mike giving you an extra pleasure to hear the sound of my inner walls rubbing against this mike, splashing the juice around."

The crowd definitely cheered at the top of their voice, the entire club was shaking with the cat whistles, and other shouting, as if a bunch of schoolboys just saw a hot chick across the road. Katie spread her legs as much as they can go, keeping her pussy just above the cup and then started to gently push the mike in and out of her cunt.

The mike did capture all the slurping sound produced in her vaginal cavity, and a little of her moaning, she was enjoying herself now, slowly the training did bring her humiliation addiction fetish on the upper surface of her mind. She was pinching her own nipples with the free hands, fondling her tits one by one, sometimes slapping her own ass cheek. When she felt that we will enjoy the orgasm in next few seconds, she inserted the mike in a swift motion inside her ass and started to rub her clitoris with her other hand.

The stimulus increased a lot, the gently ass fucking turned her on so much, almost in an instant she was squirting inside the empty glass, leaning her head with her eyes closed, toes twitching. She moaned at the top of her voice, which even turned louder than the sound of ass fucking produced by the mike. The entire hall gasped to realize the intensity of her orgasm and all of them secretly thanked her for this nice show.

However Katie's job didn't end there, she then kneeled and pulls out the mike out of her ass, she started to lick it all around, swirling her tongue around it, cleaning the every little point of the mike with her tongue as if it is a cock. She then took the glass with her unsteady hands and drinks the whole juices just in one shot.

Henry ordered her again, "Arrange another competition for girls; winner gets to decide what to do with you next."

Katie thought for another competition suited for the girls, and asked Henry in a low voice, "Sir, I know I am not supposed to call you, but is there any speed detector of any sort of motion here?"

Henry sounded pissed off on the phone and replied, "Yes, whore, there is one. Just do your fucking job."

The girl then faced the crowd again, "Well, how many ladies are here in the hall? Please stand up."

Total 11 ladies stood up, thinking what this competition might be all about.

Katie bowed to all of them and continued with her idea of competition, "Well, please come on to the stage one by one and spank my bare ass with your hand only, there is a speed detector and the fastest spanker gets to decide my next fate."

The 11 girls were more than happy to oblige, they came one by one and spanked her as hard as they can. Those spankings were so hard, at the end of just 11 slaps, her butt cheeks assumed a deep pink color.

According to the speed detector, there was one winner, she smiled and looked around the hall for a while, noticing how the guys who didn't get to cum, are kind of unhappy with the show even though they are rock-hard down there, she felt kind of sad for those poor guys.

So she did all of them a favor, "This whore, degraded the entire female gender. She showed us how girls used to masturbate, but that was a wrong move, that is how a slut masturbates. Since, she is such a slutty girl, I think she deserves a cum bath and not an ordinary cum bath where people go to her and jerked off on her body, but she should bath herself, from a bucket of cum of all those men sitting here right now."

Everybody thanked the woman for finding out the other guys a way to satisfy themselves. Katie was handed over a large bowl by the announcer and she approached every guy in the hall while they jerked off on the bowl she was holding.

At these times, the guys around her; took full advantage of her, groping her ass, pinching her nipples one by one, inserting their fingers deep in her holes, sometimes spanking her ass, just to see her yelp from pain.

As soon as she collected cum from the last guy was collected she get back on the stage again, when she heard, Henry's voice, "Wet your hairs, tits, face, cunt, and ass, and drink the bowl clean after that."

She swallowed the degradation and placed the bucket on the stage and squat down in front of it. She started to swoop off the cum from the bowl and messaged her hair with it, till it became sufficiently wet, then she did the same on her tits, ass and cunt. She took another handful of cum and started to rub it all over her face like a cream. Even after all of this was over, there was still significant amount of sticky cum left on the bowl, her brunette hair was sticky with cum and all her facial skin was sticky, she was feeling so much uncomfortable that way. She stepped a little back and took the bowl, lifting it up a little and then started to clean the bowl's surface with her tongue, she felt extremely humiliated to do so, but it was her status now.

When she licked off all cum, the announcer appeared again, "Thank you ladies and gentlemen, it is the END of the show, please give a big hand for Katie the Whore!"

There was a loud sound of clapping and whistling once again, she blushed to get all those appreciation and complements from the guy sitting on the first row, followed by some incoherent shouting from the people at the back.

Then Katie was escorted to the private chamber of Mr. Henry, Katie was sobbing again, though she felt kind of adjusted to the abuse, still it would take time for her to become a complete whore.

Henry approached her and patted her shoulder, "I have prepared a hot bath for you, Miss Katie, don't worry, you are not a slave, when you are not on duty then you will be treated with respect and kindness, after all you deserve more respect than us, because you are doing a job, not selling drugs or screwing people like we people."

Katie bowed, "Thank you Mr. Henry" and then walked inside the bathroom and enjoyed a long time bath, relaxing every stressed muscle of her.

*

((I will write the next parts considering the feedback and comments on this one))

12